Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 8:05:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 8:12:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Anyone who doesn't like who I like are retards.

That's a hell of a way to win over hearts and minds to support your guy.

You might be the absolute worst ambassador for Ron DeSantis that there could possibly be. I'm not sure 50% of my problem with him isn't retards that run their keyboards around allegedly on his behalf. LOL
View Quote
Feel free to compare his record to that rino liberal populist Trump.  DeSantis is to the right of Trump and Trump is attacking him from the left.  Trump is running even more to the left this election cycle.  If you support Trump you're not a conservative.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 8:13:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Please explaine how DeSantis is a rino but Trump isn't?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 8:24:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Trump lost PA to Biden so we can probably put to rest the idea of trump playing well in that state. I agree desantis would crush the left in a debate. I’m just disappointed we won’t get the chance to see him tear down trump as well for all of his mistakes that he refuses to own.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a guy living in Pittsburgh but has attended his fundraisers here and heard him talk a few times:

*Remarkable as governor, has set the bar for “republican” governors in the country
*Plays the system well, is on offense all the time
*very smart, picking up wins in places other politicos don’t even see
*comes off as a little nerdy, needs more charisma (tho he handles media attacks very well)

Really like him, not sure he can beat trump, but really like desantis. Also like trump, who plays really well in w pa. Lots of good options on the repub ticket this year. Desantis would mop the debate stage with anyone on the left.

Trump lost PA to Biden so we can probably put to rest the idea of trump playing well in that state. I agree desantis would crush the left in a debate. I’m just disappointed we won’t get the chance to see him tear down trump as well for all of his mistakes that he refuses to own.

You don’t have a clue.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 10:08:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Anyone who doesn't like who I like are retards.

That's a hell of a way to win over hearts and minds to support your guy.

You might be the absolute worst ambassador for Ron DeSantis that there could possibly be. I'm not sure 50% of my problem with him isn't retards that run their keyboards around allegedly on his behalf. LOL
View Quote
Please refute one thing he said. I'll wait for your argument, with proof...

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 10:09:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 10:11:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/06F481CD-D087-48E4-BC75-7C9CC6F8E9C3_jpe-2874177.JPG
View Quote
Cry harder, rino.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 10:23:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Who da fuck is Rob?  Really?  I’m good with Ron over any current contenders.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 10:34:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You don’t have a clue.
View Quote

Since you have all the clues perhaps you can educate the rest of us.

What is trumps plan to carry PA?

How can trump respond in a debate with Ron when questioned on…….
His continued support for the vax?
Why not fire fauci?
His 2A record?
Spending he signed while in office?
His White House hires?
Why didn’t we get a completed wall?
Why did he let Hillary off the hook?

You’re pretty keyed in to team trump so hopefully you can clue me in to answers on these questions. No one else on here has been able to unfortunately
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top