[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In terms of hours played?

Apex Legends
Far Cry 3
Titanfall
View Quote

I put a bunch of hours in Titanfall.  Such an awesome and underrated game.  It's depressing what has become of it...

G2 supressed was the shit.  I made some people rage quit using that gun.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:31:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Haven't played any of these in a year or two unfortunately. War Thunder is a fast up and comer though, I'm at 206 hours in just like twoish months not sure how many hours I've got on console or EA games, IIRC my BF4 and BF1 stats were at about 500 hours each, BFV at about 300, not sure on BFBC2 or BF3. No clue on MW 2019 either but I'm sure it's a lot.

https://i.imgur.com/AQ60A5y.png
View Quote
Space Engineers is getting a "Grid AI" update that adds configurable behaviors to grids.  The Warfare DLC is quite fun too (more guns.) If you have not played in two years, mods and play have gotten improved a lot.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:31:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Not trying to flex, but ~200 hours in WT is just getting started.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Haven't played any of these in a year or two unfortunately. War Thunder is a fast up and comer though, I'm at 206 hours in just like twoish months not sure how many hours I've got on console or EA games, IIRC my BF4 and BF1 stats were at about 500 hours each, BFV at about 300, not sure on BFBC2 or BF3. No clue on MW 2019 either but I'm sure it's a lot.

Not trying to flex, but ~200 hours in WT is just getting started.

Oh no, 100% I realize that I'm just starting out. It's just a lot of hours for me to put in on one game in that amount of time. For tanks my highest is Sweden and it's only at almost fully unlocking Tier III while USA and Britain are still early TIII and Italy is at mid TII. As far as planes go I'm only just unlocking TIII on Japan and just starting on TII for Russia. TIII has been a complete curb stomp for me on tanks, I'm lucky to get 1 kill and a couple assists a round so I keep going back to smurfing around with spaded tanks in tier 1 even with the penalties
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:38:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Probably Skyrim, maybe the Borderlands series.
Quite a few hours in Witcher 3 also.

At some point DCS will overshadow all of them probably.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:39:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I’m at well over 2000 hours and counting in DCS.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:39:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:40:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Asteroids
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:42:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:44:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Space Engineers is getting a "Grid AI" update that adds configurable behaviors to grids.  The Warfare DLC is quite fun too (more guns.) If you have not played in two years, mods and play have gotten improved a lot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That sounds awesome! Last time me and my buddies got on SE was just after the warfare DLC dropped but it died off too soon. I aughta try to find another server with AI, building a bunch of armored bricks to crash into and board heavily armed ships was a blast and I bet I can get everyone on board for another go with the addition of rocket launchers and other weapons
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:47:58 PM EDT
[#10]
304 hours of Fallout: New Vegas is the highest on my Steam account.

I don't care to consider how many hours of Tecmo Super Bowl my friends and I played in my basement as a kid.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:48:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I don't care to consider how many hours of Tecmo Super Bowl my friends and I played in my basement as a kid.
View Quote

Tecmo! Yes!
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#12]
I was never a gamer, just a casual player. I loved Twilight Princess. I would waste hours as a kid fishing in that game.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:54:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
My Steam hours for Fallout are sketchy. I played 3 on XBox for several years, and then built a PC before New Vegas released. I bought 3 for PC at that time, but both were on disc. 4 I played on XBone because the wife wanted to watch me play that one, and I didn't end up buying any of them on Steam until a few years ago. Also have two separate copies of New Vegas for XBox, that get played in the living room sometimes. I legitimately have no idea how many hours I have in any of them combined.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Grew up in the 60s and 70s. Never played one in my life. Not being edgy, they just held zero attraction for me.

I understand teens and 20 YO men, but never stop being amazed at the number of grown men still playing them. Or going to comic book movies.
View Quote

Well, a lot of us don't understand grown men that watch other grown men play sports for millions of dollars.

Personally I'd rather have the lead role in an interactive movie, which is what a lot of games are these days.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:56:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Apex Legends
View Quote

My kid plays this one and I call it "Apex Minorities" to annoy him
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:59:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Grew up in the 60s and 70s. Never played one in my life. Not being edgy, they just held zero attraction for me.

I understand teens and 20 YO men, but never stop being amazed at the number of grown men still playing them. Or going to comic book movies.
View Quote
Alternatively, I didn't play any video games until I was in my 20's.

I don't watch sports, or TV at all really. I don't go to the bar, etc.

It's my indoor recreation time after being up and on my feet all day. I'm an adult, I can do whatever the fuck I want.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 2:41:04 PM EDT
[#17]
"Retro":
Warcraft2
Doom series/Quake
Duke Nukem

"CoinOp":
Frogger
Afterburner
Galaga
Joust

"Modern":
Fallout series
CS:GO
Left4Dead 2
Halo Infinite
Sniper series
Agent47 series (do the first ones count as retro?)
Tombraider (first 4 in the series... Retro?)
Plants vs Zombies
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 2:46:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Atari VCS/2600 Combat.

Millions of hours.

Link Posted: 6/24/2022 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Oh no, 100% I realize that I'm just starting out. It's just a lot of hours for me to put in on one game in that amount of time. For tanks my highest is Sweden and it's only at almost fully unlocking Tier III while USA and Britain are still early TIII and Italy is at mid TII. As far as planes go I'm only just unlocking TIII on Japan and just starting on TII for Russia. TIII has been a complete curb stomp for me on tanks, I'm lucky to get 1 kill and a couple assists a round so I keep going back to smurfing around with spaded tanks in tier 1 even with the penalties
View Quote

Yea, just know that the way you play Japanese planes will not translate to other nations (except maybe Spitfires and Yaks)
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 2:50:48 PM EDT
[#20]
The OG Deus Ex, and then maybe Doom and Doom II. System Shock 2 up there as well.

I don’t video game anymore though, I’m a hard core board gamer now. Budget won’t allow me to do both ha.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 2:53:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Everquest Countless hours/years, Wow, Skyrim, 7 Days to Die, Rust
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 2:55:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Solitaire
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 3:03:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Xevious. Lotsa quarters.
Actually owned the arcade game for a while.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 3:18:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Had a lot of hrs in EQ, but Shadowbane takes the cake for me. That being the case, nothing has filled me with the excitement and awe that EQ once did.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 3:24:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Rocket league ~3300 hours.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Falcon Allied Force, Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop, and some old Janes sims back in the day
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 3:35:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Probably a tie between Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 3:53:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Pubg

Used to play with a handful of folks from here. One day just stopped playing and haven't touched a video game since
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 3:58:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Fallout 4, the building and mods make it infinitely playable..

Close second is Tarkov

Link Posted: 6/24/2022 3:59:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Xevious. Lotsa quarters.
Actually owned the arcade game for a while.
View Quote

I used to play this on NES. I was always curious on how far you had to go in order to beat the game, because I went pretty far and never made it.

Looked it up just a few months back. It's a never ending scroll..there is no end. Those bastages killed my childhood.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 4:01:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yea, just know that the way you play Japanese planes will not translate to other nations (except maybe Spitfires and Yaks)
View Quote

Definitely figured that one out, their maneuverability is unmatched.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 4:05:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Probably the socom series.

Did a lot of star wars and 007 franchise too.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 4:30:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Sheer volume, my guess is WoW, but it's been over a decade since that time and my available time has changed considerably since then.

I'd have to say Elite Dangerous is up there, and will probably beat WoW before too long.
View Quote

Yep, right along with ya.  On a survival game spree ATM. But will be back into Elite Dangerous before long.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 4:35:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apex Legends

I recently tried "Wokeness Legends" since it's technically an offshoot of Titanfall and I wanted a break from Destiny 2

The amount of SJW pandering in it pushes the limit hard enough even reddit bitches about it

Link Posted: 6/24/2022 4:47:23 PM EDT
[#36]
On Steam, officially Arma 3 at about 1,300 hours.

War Thunder is way up there though because I played on their own launcher for a year before switching to Steam.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 5:02:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
World of Warcraft

Been playing since 2009
View Quote

2006 for me but very off and on. Skipped cata and mop. Just logged back on last week after 1.5 years away. Will probably play through the storyline of dragon flight and then stop.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 5:04:30 PM EDT
[#39]
GTA V and RDR2…quit playing GTA V online when the arfcom crew went on to other games.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 5:08:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Honestly, Tetris. To me the most addictive game in history.

Secondly, the CoD MW games on my PS3. Loved those games.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 5:14:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I recently tried "Wokeness Legends" since it's technically an offshoot of Titanfall and I wanted a break from Destiny 2

The amount of SJW pandering in it pushes the limit hard enough even reddit bitches about it

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apex Legends

For a time at least there was just like the one white dude who's super power was toxic masculinity or something lol
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 5:14:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Diablo 2

Over 10k hours easy
View Quote
My Man!
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 5:48:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Red dead redemption 2

And anything Zelda.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 5:50:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Probably the SOCOM series on Playstation. Spent a ton of time playing that one. Lots of gamebattles or socombattles.

On PC it's probably CSGO by a mile.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Everquest #1 I have around 5,000 hours in that game over the last 23 years.

Eve #2. Probably 1,500 hours over thr last 13 years.

Falcon 4.0 #3. I think I have around 600 hours in that.

Skyrim #4 a few hundred hours.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 6:28:46 PM EDT
[#46]
GTAV, love that stupid game.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 7:20:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Dragon Age Origins.  I played through again last year.  No 2500 hours like some of you guys though.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 7:28:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Probably Ghost Recon Wildlands or Metal Gear Solid 4. Beat it on Big Boss difficulty without any alerts or kills so pretty much mastered the game but I always come back to these two.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 7:30:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Forza
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top