View Quote

12 pack of Miller High Life a day eases most pain for awhile

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:01:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Low blow and uncalled for.
View Quote

You're welcome to harbor whatever opinion you like.

Mine? What's "uncalled for" is a whiny assed thread titled "When does the pain stop", as if he's struggling with the loss of a family member or something of that level, when the reality is it SHOULD have said "Hurt my shoulder taking my jacket off, but I'm a fucking man, so I ignored it & drove on".

But no. We get "OMGGGG... WiLL it evvverrrr stooooppppp sobbb sobbb" over what the fuck ever he managed to do... Taking. His. Fucking. Jacket. Off.....
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:04:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:09:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Naproxin is your friend, LP. As with any NSAID, be careful with it, and take it with food. It can be rough on the digestive and cardiovascuar systems.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 1:34:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I somehow Hurt myself taking my jacket off as I got into work

Ahhh! The champagne of beers!
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 3:19:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I was VERY conflicted over whether or not I was brave enough to click on a LittlePony thread entitled "When does the pain stop?"

Morbid Curiosity finally won.

Link Posted: 1/29/2021 3:26:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Did you try putting the jacket back on?
View Quote

Made me laugh
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 4:09:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I sneezed so hard the other day I farted and every joint in my body from my neck to my ankles hurt for like an hour. Has this happened to anyone?
View Quote

Yes.  But i also have a spine and sternum full of metal replacement bits. Which makes it double awful. Lol.

Link Posted: 1/29/2021 4:13:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Mine? What's "uncalled for" is a whiny assed thread titled "When does the pain stop", as if he's struggling with the loss of a family member or something of that level, when the reality is it SHOULD have said "Hurt my shoulder taking my jacket off, but I'm a fucking man, so I ignored it & drove on".

But no. We get "OMGGGG... WiLL it evvverrrr stooooppppp sobbb sobbb" over what the fuck ever he managed to do... Taking. His. Fucking. Jacket. Off.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Low blow and uncalled for.

Nah you're just an attention seeking jerk or triggered, otherwise you would've just moved on rather than trumpeting from your ass. Just own it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 4:24:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I somehow Hurt myself taking my jacket off as I got into work
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 5:56:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Shoulder injuries take a loooong time to heal.

I tore the labrum in my shoulder and it took 3 months for the pain to go away and a year to get full arm motion back.

No surgery.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 10:13:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Naproxin is your friend, LP. As with any NSAID, be careful with it, and take it with food. It can be rough on the digestive and cardiovascuar systems.
View Quote

I can barely function on that heavy stuff

Only ibuprofen for me
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 10:14:53 AM EDT
[#13]
The pain never stops, you just get used to it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 12:06:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Only ibuprofen for me
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only ibuprofen for me

Naproxin knocks you out? damn

When I was playing football, it was like 1000mg Naproxin, muscle relaxer and some kind of mild pain pill after each friday night.

That was so I could sleep and actually move and not be stiff AF the next morning.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 12:10:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

When I was playing football, it was like 1000mg Naproxin, muscle relaxer and some kind of mild pain pill after each friday night.

That was so I could sleep and actually move and not be stiff AF the next morning.
View Quote

1000?

I'd be asleep standing up in minutes!
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 1:45:45 PM EDT
[#16]
I once injured myself for 2 weeks from holding in a sneeze.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 10:59:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

1000?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1000?

dang...that's imprressive
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top