User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:51:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oh, I said indigenos instead of indigenas... indigenista would be like "indianist" or indigenous enthusiast.  

I am baffled by "Chamber of Commerce" too... I've never in my entire life heard someone use Chamber of Commerce in a slanderous our insulting way before.

Don't you want strong American businesses and increased prosperity??

Maybe that's not what people want anymore????

I guess that's just where this country is at- I can absolutely picture one of the Rooskie sympathizers saying- "You oppose neo-Soviet violent expansion? Well isn't that some Department of Defense bullshit!!"

LOL- I'll take it!!!!!

And I don't go to Colombia sometimes- I go to Colombia ALL the times, parce!
View Quote

Sure.  A real expert.    

You have no idea what they're saying to or about you, much less what they're saying about the country they are going to destroy.  

But hey, they work for cheap, and don't (officially) like trannies, so all is good.  

See my background I posted above; keep the Vennies out.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:37:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Life in the United States will continue to get BETTER and BETTER.

I'll even say "Gracias" and leave a nice tip- not even at a Mexican restaurant.

Do you even know about Latinos?

They are, in large part, conservative, smart, hardworking, religious, and friendly- specifically the ones that make the trek.
View Quote

You're delusional.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:42:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Amazing how a thick steel bumper can get rust holes like that in it. I bet that undercarriage is scary rusty.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 1:10:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You're delusional.
View Quote

This.  But he goes to Colombia once a month, so he's an expert.  Told me I need to get out and meet real Latinos.

Can't speak the language, has no clue what's going on, but knows if they come here they'll buy beer, cable TV, shoes, hamburgers, and clean toilets for $5/hour and they don't like trannies and profess a belief in God.  

The new Americans, hell, if Bill Kristol is to be believed, better than the old Americans.

The stupidity and delusion is off the charts.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:02:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This.  But he goes to Colombia once a month, so he's an expert.  Told me I need to get out and meet real Latinos.

Can't speak the language, has no clue what's going on, but knows if they come here they'll buy beer, cable TV, shoes, hamburgers, and clean toilets for $5/hour and they don't like trannies and profess a belief in God.  

The new Americans, hell, if Bill Kristol is to be believed, better than the old Americans.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're delusional.

Don't forget the smugness too.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:04:54 AM EDT
[#6]
And the reason I said Mexico is in North America is because someone who fell asleep in geography class said it was in Central America.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 7:05:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Since I know some of you can speak Spanish, here's a video from Chilean TV showing how the hard working, family-oriented, naturally conservative Venezuelan immigrants have turned a formerly quiet section of Santiago Chile into "Little Caracas"--8 blocks of a giant city where 65% of crime occurs.  

They're doing the same thing in New York, Chicago, all over Texas and Arizona, and anywhere else they end up.  Chile is cracking down, so many of the folks you see will end up here.

TL; DW summary--Venezuelan illegal immigrants take over a once peaceful neighborhood, crime goes through the roof, none have legal jobs, and they are on a permanent hunt for gibs or are hard-core criminals.

REPORTAJE | "LA PEQUEÑA CARACAS": 8 cuadras concentran el 65% de delitos - Contigo en la Mañana
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top