User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:57:03 AM EDT
[#1]
And he's drinking...
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:57:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Man they have awesome wings! Best wings I've had in a long time!

I miss not  having one near here!

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:59:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Whilst sipping on a beer
View Quote

So what?

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Buffalo Wild Wings

Where's the three?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Props for carrying in BW3.  Fuck their anti-carry policy.

Buffalo Wild Wings

Where's the three?

Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck = BW3

They dropped the Weck from their name a few years back, because "Hurr-durr, what's a weck?"

It's still BW3 to me.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#6]
In MO I believe we can consume alcohol within the legal limit .08 and still carry. Unless the law has changed.

I see nothing wrong with taking Ma"lady to dinner and having a glass of wine with my meal and still carrying.

Only Obama voters will cry about something like that.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:12:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Illegal in KY IIRC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whilst sipping on a beer

So?

Illegal in KY IIRC

There is no prohibition surrounding drinking while CCDW in KY. It is illegal to carry in a bar (A bar is defined as a room where drinks are served by the glass. There is a restaurant exception for 50+ person capacity and >50% gross income from food). There was a bill that would have changed this that passed our Senate and then died in committee.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:13:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Whilst sipping on a beer
View Quote

Legal in Florida; IF he wasn't seated in the bar area.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Buffalo Wild Wings

Where's the three?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buffalo Wild Wings

Where's the three?

Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck. BW3. Or BDubs.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

BuffaloW Wild Wings
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buffalo Wild Wings

Where's the three?

BuffaloW Wild Wings

Wait, what? No.

Original chain was called Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck. Three 'w's hence the "BW3"

You don't spell 'buffalo' with a 'w'
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:22:24 AM EDT
[#11]
WOW we've got a lot of teetotalers who have no idea how alcohol works.

If you're a 180, 200lb guy who is impaired after a couple pints over a couple hours, you are not normal and have problems. If you're a guy who cannot ever take one sip without proceeding to full bad decision drunkenness, you are not normal and have problem. Stop ruining it for the normal people.

For all of the biochemists here who are sure one beer is always one too many for any man at any time, I hope you're in the gym six days a week and sleeping 8 hours every night ensuring your readiness is perpetually maximized. Most of you aren't, so not much in the way of moral authority to make ivory tower assumptions about a stranger.

Life Hint: People who allow alcohol to influence bad decisions usually make bad decisions regardless.  Responsible people who drink don't become wildly irresponsible in the presence of alcohol. Contrary logic essentially adopts anti gun rhetoric but swaps "booze" for "guns."

ETA obviously the law controls, but substantive discussion of such in here was limited.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:24:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Pretty sure that's BuckDelta19
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:24:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

In North Carolina it is illegal to carry a gun with any alcohol whatsoever in your system. Your permit is void if you drink while carrying.

§ 14-415.11.  Permit to carry concealed handgun; scope of permit.

(a)        Any person who has a concealed handgun permit may carry a concealed handgun unless otherwise specifically prohibited by law. The person shall carry the permit together with valid identification whenever the person is carrying a concealed handgun, shall disclose to any law enforcement officer that the person holds a valid permit and is carrying a concealed handgun when approached or addressed by the officer, and shall display both the permit and the proper identification upon the request of a law enforcement officer. In addition to these requirements, a military permittee whose permit has expired during deployment may carry a concealed handgun during the 90 days following the end of deployment and before the permit is renewed provided the permittee also displays proof of deployment to any law enforcement officer.

(b)        The sheriff shall issue a permit to carry a concealed handgun to a person who qualifies for a permit under G.S. 14-415.12. The permit shall be valid throughout the State for a period of five years from the date of issuance.

(c)        Except as provided in G.S. 14-415.27, a permit does not authorize a person to carry a concealed handgun in any of the following:

(c2)      It shall be unlawful for a person, with or without a permit, to carry a concealed handgun while consuming alcohol or at any time while the person has remaining in the person's body any alcohol or in the person's blood a controlled substance previously consumed, but a person does not violate this condition if a controlled substance in the person's blood was lawfully obtained and taken in therapeutically appropriate amounts or if the person is on the person's own property.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Drinking while carrying quotes

In North Carolina it is illegal to carry a gun with any alcohol whatsoever in your system. Your permit is void if you drink while carrying.

(a)        Any person who has a concealed handgun permit may carry a concealed handgun unless otherwise specifically prohibited by law. The person shall carry the permit together with valid identification whenever the person is carrying a concealed handgun, shall disclose to any law enforcement officer that the person holds a valid permit and is carrying a concealed handgun when approached or addressed by the officer, and shall display both the permit and the proper identification upon the request of a law enforcement officer. In addition to these requirements, a military permittee whose permit has expired during deployment may carry a concealed handgun during the 90 days following the end of deployment and before the permit is renewed provided the permittee also displays proof of deployment to any law enforcement officer.

(b)        The sheriff shall issue a permit to carry a concealed handgun to a person who qualifies for a permit under G.S. 14-415.12. The permit shall be valid throughout the State for a period of five years from the date of issuance.

(c)        Except as provided in G.S. 14-415.27, a permit does not authorize a person to carry a concealed handgun in any of the following:

(c2)      It shall be unlawful for a person, with or without a permit, to carry a concealed handgun while consuming alcohol or at any time while the person has remaining in the person's body any alcohol or in the person's blood a controlled substance previously consumed, but a person does not violate this condition if a controlled substance in the person's blood was lawfully obtained and taken in therapeutically appropriate amounts or if the person is on the person's own property.

Open carry only at bars in NC?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#14]
lol he's not even trying
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:30:06 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Drinking while carrying quotes

Open carry if intoxicated. They passed a bill you can conceal carry in bars now, just no drinking. But wherever you are, if you open carry you can be as drunk as you.want legally.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:32:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

In PA it's legal.   If you want to give up your right to self defense because you had one beer, good on you... Easy target.... If someone has a few drinks... Walks outside and stops someone from killing a few people on a rampage what's it fucking matter.   I know many cops who stop for a beer or two after work carrying. Should they rethink this practice?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The prosecution would have a field day with him if he was involved in a shooting after having that beer.

Can you legally do it? Possibly. But it's fucking stupid.

In PA it's legal.   If you want to give up your right to self defense because you had one beer, good on you... Easy target.... If someone has a few drinks... Walks outside and stops someone from killing a few people on a rampage what's it fucking matter.   I know many cops who stop for a beer or two after work carrying. Should they rethink this practice?

Pay no attention to them. Freedom be scary, yo.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:35:14 AM EDT
[#17]
I think it might just be to counterbalance him.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:39:08 AM EDT
[#18]
maybe it's a birth defect.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:41:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whilst sipping on a beer

Just seems like a bad idea to me, why not just order a tea or anything else that won't raise an eyebrow.

I don't carry but if I did I wouldn't risk it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:41:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
NOPE  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The prosecution would have a field day with him if he was involved in a shooting after having that beer.

Personally I think one or two beers and carrying is fine. Don't drink until you are impaired. It requires good judgement but I don't see a reason to disarm for a dinner out. I have seen it said before, "if you are an idiot after drinking a beer or two, you were likely too stupid to be trusted with a gun in the first place."

However, getting drunk at the bar? Leave the gun at home.
NOPE  

It's fine in most free states.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:47:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hi-Point
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:57:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Just seems like a bad idea to me, why not just order a tea or anything else that won't raise an eyebrow.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whilst sipping on a beer

Some of us do daily. I personally wont disarm just due to being at a bar, or deciding to make an adult decision and drink a beer, hell maybe even 2 if I am thirsty.

I don't see how it raises any more of an eyebrow than a random joe drinking a beer, then again I dress to my gun
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:57:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:57:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL,  OK,  we shall take carry advice from guy who doesn't carry.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 12:06:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL,  OK, I'm not giving anyone advice.

The guy in OP's pic is clearly not the best decision maker.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 12:23:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Whilst sipping on a beer
View Quote

Meh. I sip on beer while carrying.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 12:30:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whilst sipping on a beer

Yep.

Its up to ME and ME only to decide how much I will have before I stop carrying.

I rarely drink, and if I do its 1-2 max. The state will not tell me when I can't defend myself.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 12:39:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Funny stuff right there if true
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 12:40:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

So what?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whilst sipping on a beer

So what?

Amen.  Bunch of brainwashed pansies in here.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 12:45:54 PM EDT
[#30]
I once "Mexican-carried" my MK I .44 Desert Eagle into a Penn Station Sandwiches. Being large-framed helps a lot, unlike that guy in OP.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 4:02:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 4:20:10 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah, just busting his balls

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 4:23:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

They dropped the Weck from their name a few years back, because "Hurr-durr, what's a weck?"

It's still BW3 to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buffalo Wild Wings

Where's the three?

It's still BW3 to me.

I call 'em B-dubs.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 4:29:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol

And shooting someone with cop killing hollow points is an immediate conviction too.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:25:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whilst sipping on a beer

I'm pretty sure the hi tops are considered part of the bar here.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:36:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not here in Florida where the law specifically allows for an inebriated individual, let alone one who has had a single beer,  to use his gun in lawful self defense.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:43:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Not here in Florida where the law specifically allows for an inebriated individual to use his gun in lawful self defense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not here in Florida where the law specifically allows for an inebriated individual to use his gun in lawful self defense.

The legal limit for driving is .08 BAC. However, if you are below that limit, you can still be charged with DWI if the officer believes you are impaired. It'll be a tough sell in court, but you can still be charged. Do you really want to take that chance with a self defense situation in this political environment? It's my personal opinion that that is not an acceptable level of risk for me and my family. I'll refrain from drinking while out and carrying. You legal eagles can obviously do as you please.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:08:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi-Point

This

That or it kind of looks like an XD with a mag extension.

It's too high to be a phone/phone holder.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:39:15 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Meh, whenever I get to drunk to carry a gun I just empty my mag into the air in the parking lot. Then I only have an unloaded firearm.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Meh, whenever I get to drunk to carry a gun I just empty my mag into the air in the parking lot. Then I only have an unloaded firearm.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 10:48:27 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whilst sipping on a beer

So what?

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:26:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Wait, what? No.

Original chain was called Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck. Three 'w's hence the "BW3"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buffalo Wild Wings

Where's the three?

BuffaloW Wild Wings

Wait, what? No.

Your mom does.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:27:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:31:43 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whilst sipping on a beer

So what?

Seriously. People act as if you get drunk at dinner within 10ft of a steak knife you go homicidal. Then again some people here don't carry.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:38:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Excuse me, Sir?  Your boner is on backwards.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:42:48 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I call 'em B-dubs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Buffalo Wild Wings

Where's the three?

It's still BW3 to me.

I call 'em B-dubs.

Yep.  Most people here in SW Ohio call it B-Dubs as well.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:44:02 PM EDT
[#46]
This thread makes my head hurt
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:53:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Page 3 and no clear evidence of OP pissing on his shoes to establish alpha.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:58:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Super discreet
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:01:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Omgwtfomgwowzers! He is having a beer and you didn't notify the fuzz?
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 2:45:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top