BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 10:41:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not really a traditional serial killer, but Adam lanza was definitely one sick puppy.  To go into a school and shoot 20+ little kids to death takes quite the demented mind.
View Quote

Vader did it in the movies.  He didn't come up with the idea all on his own.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 10:45:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Vader did it in the movies.  He didn't come up with the idea all on his own.
View Quote
Did you crack the star wars caused sandyhook connection all by yourself or did someone help you with that?
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Did you crack the star wars caused sandyhook connection all by yourself or did someone help you with that?
View Quote

It took me years of in depth study that was reinforced when Disney bought the historic franchise. I am watching the first of a 3 part documentary on it right now.  It is odd, it seems to start in the middle of the recorded events and the events appear to have happened a long time ago in a far off land.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 11:04:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not really a traditional serial killer, but Adam lanza was definitely one sick puppy.  To go into a school and shoot 20+ little kids to death takes quite the demented mind.
View Quote

Not a new thing, either. This nut killed 38, in 1927.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 11:08:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I like to listen to Last Podcast On The Left. I've listened to every episode they've ever done.

There have only been two episodes when I had to stop listening - Dahmer and Richard Chase. They did things I'd rather not hear any more about.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 11:21:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Andrei Chikatilo. Russian serial killer. That fucker was just fucking  nuts.
Wiki on Chikatilo
View Quote

That was one sick fuck.

Andrei Chikatilo was brought to trial in Rostov on 14 April 1992, convicted and sentenced to death 15 October 1992.
His appeal was denied, and on 14 February 1994, Chikatilo was taken from his death row cell to a soundproofed room in Novocherkassk prison and executed with a single gunshot behind the right ear.

16 months from conviction to execution.  We need that here.  Nothing fancy...no complicated chemical contraptions...a bullet in the back of the head.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 11:23:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I used to be in a facebook group with this guy. Sick bastard killed 8 people, they eventually caught him when they found a girl chained inside a conex box on his property in SC.
View Quote

I live in Spartanburg, and was working on a house I was building for a client just a few miles from where the girl was found chained in the conex the day it happened.  I remember being at a gas station on 221 in Woodruff and seeing about 30 cops go hauling ass by. I knew something major was up.

My girlfriend even met him for a drink several years ago when she was a realtor. Said that something just seemed off about him.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 11:34:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I attended training on serial killers. VERY scary stuff, the numbers believed to be active in the US would make everyone VERY unhappy. Also, the scene photos, interviews, just everything was enough to leave everyone there believing in evil.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 11:37:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Which one ass raped dudes, killed them, ass raped their corpses, skull raped their faces that he kept the fridge and ate their body parts.  

There is your answer.
View Quote

You said rape three times.
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 11:37:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Whoever kilt the Black Dahlia...(Elizabeth Short).  That really bothers me...
View Quote

There is a really good podcast out there on this subject. The daughter of a really fucked up guy thinks
her dad did it.  Be prepared though, there was some really fucked up stuff going on in that family and the podcast goes into detail with interviews.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:04:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Pedro Alonzo Lopez or Albert Fish. Although not a serial killer, I’d also mention that Josef Fritzl is the worst person I’ve ever read about by far.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 5:12:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
All pretty scary since most were able to lead somewhat normal lives while waxing people by the carload.
View Quote

This is what I always find amazing about these sick fucks.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That was one sick fuck.

Andrei Chikatilo was brought to trial in Rostov on 14 April 1992, convicted and sentenced to death 15 October 1992.
His appeal was denied, and on 14 February 1994, Chikatilo was taken from his death row cell to a soundproofed room in Novocherkassk prison and executed with a single gunshot behind the right ear.

16 months from conviction to execution.  We need that here.  Nothing fancy...no complicated chemical contraptions...a bullet in the back of the head.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wiki on Chikatilo

That was one sick fuck.

There was an HBO Original movie about him called Citizen X, it was actually better than I expected it to be and I'd recommend it to anyone interested in the case. It's pretty low budget, but has a good cast and is fairly tight; it tells the story and just the story, with whole thing coming in at under an hour and 45 minutes I think.

Child 44 is a more recent movie, it's about a serial killer loosely based on him. How loosely? About as loosely as the "Gemini Killer" in Dirty Hairy was to the actual Zodiac killer. I'm on the fence about it though. The book was decent enough, and in many ways the movie is better (it has an excellent cast and is shot beautifully) but in the end there's something about it that just makes me go "eh..meh..it's okay, I guess" when I think about it. Part if it was the choices that were made to diverge it from the real history, but mostly because there are long sections of it that simply drag and subplots that made me go, "Oh get on with it..." It is nowhere near as tightly focused as Citizen X.  It does do a good job at showing the paranoia and bleakness of Soviet Russia though, so I give it points for that.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#14]
these are who we know. there are probably SKs in other countries that still havent been caught and we dont or will never know about.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:35:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Dennis Rader was a monster.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 10:38:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

There is a really good podcast out there on this subject. The daughter of a really fucked up guy thinks
her dad did it.  Be prepared though, there was some really fucked up stuff going on in that family and the podcast goes into detail with interviews.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the one you're talking about is from the family of the one LA doctor (Hodel, had to look his name up) then they're a passel of strange units.

His son has accused him of being everything from the Black Dahlia killer to the Zodiac to God only knows what else. And not just one of them, all of them, he seems to think he was pretty much the only serial killer from the '40s on and that he killed:

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:12:57 PM EDT
[#17]
HH Holmes
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 12:35:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Poll fail. Hillary Clinton not on list.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 1:34:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Wiki on Chikatilo
View Quote

God damn.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:19:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Ted Bundy.

At least once, he had kidnapped and bound a victim, and then went out and got another one, making the first one watch as he tortured, killed, and violated the corpse of the second one.  Then turned his attention to the first.

Also he was a Nelson Rockefeller RHINO bastard on top of it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:46:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Maybe if they made the second season about serial killers and profilers instead of about the trials and tribulations of having an autistic kid or being a lesbian in the 70s there would be a third season.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is a shame they didn't renew mindhunters for a third season.
Maybe if they made the second season about serial killers and profilers instead of about the trials and tribulations of having an autistic kid or being a lesbian in the 70s there would be a third season.

But then you couldn’t push the agenda...
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 2:46:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Otis Toole and Henry Lee Lucas .

gd
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:21:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Bittaker and Norris.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 3:31:26 PM EDT
[#24]
The Ripper Crew in Chicago.  Their leader had worked for John Wayne Gacy and one of their members has recently been released from prison.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 4:03:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Israel Keyes
View Quote

He is up there, but Joseph James DeAngelo, alias "Golden State killer" is  scariest...

He was a police officer in the burglary unit so he knew how to break into places, alarms or not.

When spotted at one window of house by woman's husband, hubby have chase... Hubby was in good shape and still described JJD as having "supernatural agility" for the way he hopped fences, etc.

It didn't matter if woman's husband was home, if they had guns or not... He was that methodical...

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 4:07:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/195/MCPD-Sniper_jpg-1501937.JPG

You're just farting around, cutting your grass or whatever,  and *BAM!*

Kharn
View Quote

To hell with that officer... You have no idea how many people my father and I put on edge as we drove around in a white Ford van, thanks to that asshole.. then they get caught in a blue Chevy Caprice...

I still remember how we could pull into a gas station, I go in for a drink and folks get real quiet, on edge like...
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 4:09:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Planned Parenthood
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 4:45:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

To hell with that officer... You have no idea how many people my father and I put on edge as we drove around in a white Ford van, thanks to that asshole.. then they get caught in a blue Chevy Caprice...

I still remember how we could pull into a gas station, I go in for a drink and folks get real quiet, on edge like...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/195/MCPD-Sniper_jpg-1501937.JPG

You're just farting around, cutting your grass or whatever,  and *BAM!*

Kharn

I can top that.  2 days after the OKC Bombing, I led a whole convoy of vehicles through the back gate to Fort Hood.  I was at the head of the column in a .... Ryder truck.  Following me was another Ryder truck driven by am NCO who was a dead ringer for John Doe No. 2.

Took a while to get on post.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 5:26:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Margaret Sanger. Responsible for more death than anyone in American history.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I voted "Gacy" because of having read a book about him once, so I'm a little more familiar with him than the rest.  He was one very fucked up piece of work.

Dahmer was quite a piece of work too, very much in the mold of his Wisconsin cannibal predecessor referenced by my edited post above, right down to being a fellow German-American.

WTH is it about Wisconsin and cannibal killers?
View Quote

It's Wisconsin. Need i say more?
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 5:44:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Carl Panzram.  Look him up.  Physically powerful, no human feeling.  

Link Posted: 7/14/2020 6:05:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Abortionists.

Any of them. Some are worse than others.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 6:07:44 PM EDT
[#33]
I don't see Obama on that list.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 6:09:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Carl Panzram.  Look him up.  Physically powerful, no human feeling.  

View Quote

I'd never heard of him until this thread. I was surprised to learn he was born so close to me. Nobody is from here.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 2:14:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

According to Harold Schechter's book, which I read many years ago, there was some evidence found in his house that would tend to indicate Gein most certainly DID snack on human flesh.

It's been a lot of years since I read it though, so I don't recall exact details.

But yeah, he wasn't into frying up and eating a penis or two, like Jeff.
View Quote
@6winchester2 I just got done listening to the audiobook of Deviant and there is no evidence or assertion of cannibalism in there, only a brief discussion of a couple of rumors.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 3:03:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
HH Holmes
View Quote

Almost everything about his myth is myth. He was a murderer, and a crappy person, but not the prolific torturer/serial killer we think he was.

A good video that covers it:

The Truth About HH Holmes, America's First Serial Killer | Random Thursday

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 3:05:59 PM EDT
[#37]
The worst is Gacy it will always be Gacy cause clowns are creepy as fuck.

Any other answer for the worst is wrong...  

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 3:42:49 PM EDT
[#38]
My vote is Carl Panzram.
Attachment Attached File

The only thing this man wanted to do more then murder was rape and arson, and he favored raping men over women. His motivation was to kill every person on earth and burn it down.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 3:50:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
OP forgot to have Hillary in the poll.
View Quote

FUCKING NAILED IT
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 3:53:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
My vote is Carl Panzram.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/239906/1536767022367_jpeg-1505152.JPG
The only thing this man wanted to do more then murder was rape and arson, and he favored raping men over women. His motivation was to kill every person on earth and burn it down.
View Quote

Horrific in brutality and complete nihilism, but his body count was pretty low and his methods were sloppy/clumsy. The fuckers that scare me are people like Zodiac or Gary Ridgway (Green River Killer) who are slippery and elusive, smart but just fucking evil.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 4:09:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

This suspect makes sense to me...

The Black Dahlia Murder Theory Part 1/3
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 4:10:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Gacy-handcuffs, sodomy,strangulations,monster.  Told the judge he would do it again.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 4:11:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Hillary Klinton.

She's never even been investigated when a profusion of evidence is discoverable.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 5:48:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 5:52:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Anybody that just wants to kill for the sake of killing is pretty scary. All they need is the desire to murder and confidence that they’ll get away with it and they’ll take somebody out.

A while back I was listening to some podcast about serial killers while I was driving through the middle of nowhere and I realized how easy it must be for a lunatic to just pull over and shoot some poor bastard off of a tractor or something and just keep on driving. Nobody’d even know where to start looking for the person who did it and he’d almost certainly get away with it as long as he didn’t tell anybody.
View Quote

that makes me wonder what the current count for unsolved murders in the country is?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 6:17:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Horrific in brutality and complete nihilism, but his body count was pretty low and his methods were sloppy/clumsy. The fuckers that scare me are people like Zodiac or Gary Ridgway (Green River Killer) who are slippery and elusive, smart but just fucking evil.
View Quote
Gary Ridgway actually had a really low IQ, he was only good at 2 things, pinstriping cars and killing hookers.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 6:37:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Herman Webster Mudgett  aka  Dr. Henry Howard Holmes.   Ran his "Murder Castle" as a boarding house for women during the Chicago World's Fair.  

H. H. Holmes

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#48]

The shit real nightmares are made of... I'm sleeping with the light on tonight.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Richard Ramirez
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 7:30:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top