User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What a life. The guy broke into President Tafts house, stole his gun and started murdering with it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Panzram
View Quote
He also had plans to blow up a British ship in New York to start a war with them and America for...reasons.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 10:26:48 PM EDT
[#2]
If I saw this one walking on the street I would have to at least hit it with a ball bat.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 10:30:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh, and don't forget Peewee Gaskins.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 10:34:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Serial killers in the classic sense had their heyday before the proliferation of cameras every fucking where.  I don't think Bundy, for example, would have been able to do what he did in current times.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 10:39:35 PM EDT
[#5]
All of them!
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 10:42:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Albert Fish Child murderer/cannibal

/thread

Warning: If you read the letters he sent to the parents of his victims. They can't be unread.
View Quote

^^^^^^^^This
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 10:48:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Serial killers in the classic sense had their heyday before the proliferation of cameras every fucking where.  I don't think Bundy, for example, would have been able to do what he did in current times.
View Quote

Statewide mask orders are a serial killers wet dream.  
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 10:51:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Gary Ridgway actually had a really low IQ, he was only good at 2 things, pinstriping cars and killing hookers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Horrific in brutality and complete nihilism, but his body count was pretty low and his methods were sloppy/clumsy. The fuckers that scare me are people like Zodiac or Gary Ridgway (Green River Killer) who are slippery and elusive, smart but just fucking evil.
Gary Ridgway actually had a really low IQ, he was only good at 2 things, pinstriping cars and killing hookers.

He used to take his young son with him to pick up the girls he would kill.  He knew it would make them feel safer about getting in the car with him once people assumed a killer was around.  How fucked up is that!  Kid in the back seat and he is just killing his trick behind the car.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 10:54:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Here is a female one for you.  Amelia Dyer the baby farmer.  They don’t actually know her total body count.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amelia_Dyer
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 10:57:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Clintons or Soros
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 11:22:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

WE never really know who people are.  That said, that is some very scary shit man.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
2. Dennis Rader

Because I had a 20 minute private conversation with him in his "dog catcher" office about a ticket he wrote me 6 months prior to him being arrested.    He had been giving my family some attention because we did not have an outside doghouse for our inside dog.  Eventually he dismissed the ticket and I shook his hand before leaving his office.  My wife and 3 little kids were home a lot while I worked two jobs.  He lived a quarter of a mile away.

When I saw his face plastered on the papers I thought "OHSHIT, I know him.  OH SHIT, I was alone with him in his office. OH SHITTTTT, he's been to my house."

WE never really know who people are.  That said, that is some very scary shit man.

I lived in Altus OK for a spell in a 2-story apartment on the first floor. At some point a new tenant (a single male) moved upstairs and I chatted with him from time to time being neighborly. For reasons I don't recall, he told me he had been a suspect  for the BTK, and various LE agencies had shadowed him for years. That really grabbed my attention, like someone had just pulled a knife on you. I pretty much went to 'code red' for personal security.

What really stripped my gears was, a few months later, in a large crowded airport, he materialized from nowhere and started to talk to me. I made plans to move after that.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 11:26:27 AM EDT
[#12]
None of the above.

The Houston Candy Man

Dean Arnold Corll[2] (December 24, 1939 – August 8, 1973) was an American serial killer who abducted, raped, tortured, and murdered at least 28 teenage boys and young men between 1970 and 1973 in Houston, Texas. Corll was aided by two teenaged accomplices, David Owen Brooks and Elmer Wayne Henley. The crimes, which became known as the Houston Mass Murders, came to light after Henley fatally shot Corll. Upon discovery, they were considered the worst example of serial murder in U.S. history.[3][4]

It’s worth the read.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:48:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:58:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Poll Fail!  You didn’t include Ed Gein.  

Google him.  He was the original mid 20 century crazy serial killer.

Gutted and hung his victims in his barn.

Made lampshades skin.

I even recall (I was a wee lad then) he had a human heart in the pot on his stove when the police got him.

Sick Bastard.  His trial was followed in my 4th grade class as I grew up not far from where he lived.

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 2:18:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 3:59:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Poll Fail!  You didn't include Ed Gein.  

Google him.  He was the original mid 20 century crazy serial killer.

Gutted and hung his victims in his barn.

Made lampshades skin.

I even recall (I was a wee lad then) he had a human heart in the pot on his stove when the police got him.

Sick Bastard.  His trial was followed in my 4th grade class as I grew up not far from where he lived.

View Quote
He only killed 3 or 4 people but he sure loved digging up corpses.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 9:55:35 PM EDT
[#17]
No Ed Gein?

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 10:15:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
No Ed Gein?

View Quote

Since that has already been mentioned 1,792 times in this thread, I think he’s an unofficial poll choice.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 10:17:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Those guys are bush league as far as crazy scary shit goes. Look up Richard Chase, the vampire of Sacramento.  He would buy rabbits, inject their blood into himself, then put them in a blender and make rabbit shakes.
View Quote

I have several questions, none of which I want answered.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 10:56:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Why no Albert Fish on OP's radar?
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 11:52:10 PM EDT
[#21]
George Armstrong Custer. Women and children were fair game. Especially while they slept.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 12:10:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Since that has already been mentioned 1,792 times in this thread, I think he’s an unofficial poll choice.
View Quote

Since that's 1600+ more than the dahmer, we'll take that as a win.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Since that's 1600+ more than the dahmer, we'll take that as a win.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:28:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
George Armstrong Custer. Women and children were fair game. Especially while they slept.
View Quote

Not really a fair comparison since it was a time of war. You could add Gen. Carl Spaatz, Jimmy Doolittle, and RAF commander ‘Bomber’ Harris to your list(not mine), since their bombers killed many, many civilians, including women and children.

Holy crap, I just defended Custer. Dogs & cats living together, mass hysteria, look out folks, it’s the Apocalypse.
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 8:33:13 AM EDT
[#25]
David Parker Ray belongs up there too
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 3:52:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
David Parker Ray belongs up there too
View Quote
The guy that sang "Ghostbusters"? Damn, thats messed up. It's always the ones you least suspect...
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 3:57:43 PM EDT
[#27]
I haven't read the entire thread, so I don't know if Kermit Gosnell, the abortion doctor.  He routinely murdered the baby if it survived the abortion.  Did it for years.
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 5:32:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Dean Arnold Corll.

That guy was a fucking monster.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:57:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Anybody that just wants to kill for the sake of killing is pretty scary. All they need is the desire to murder and confidence that they’ll get away with it and they’ll take somebody out.

A while back I was listening to some podcast about serial killers while I was driving through the middle of nowhere and I realized how easy it must be for a lunatic to just pull over and shoot some poor bastard off of a tractor or something and just keep on driving. Nobody’d even know where to start looking for the person who did it and he’d almost certainly get away with it as long as he didn’t tell anybody.
View Quote

I know of two locals that were shot in similar situations. They lived, but it was headshots in both circumstances.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top