BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:29:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any state that hates freedom. (NY, CA, CO, etc.)
View Quote
I agree with CO.....it was cali that did it combined with NY $ from bloomtard.

Liberalism is a plague, not just a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:30:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
toss up.... California, Oregon, Washington, and the north east. they are all programed / infected  with the same bullshit.
View Quote
I will accept this answer.  Makes my skin crawl thinking how fucked up these States are.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:31:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Pennsylvania:

I was driving coast to coast in the navy 2002. I'd made it from Silverdale wa, to some place in Pennsylvania. I had to pull over and take a dump. I'd been holding it for like 3 states.

I struggled so hard in a gas station bathroom. It was excruciating. And made me bleed. Like for realsies bleed. I made a manpon and continued my journey.

As I was leaving the gas station with my bloody butt I affirmed " FUCK THIS STATE AND EVERYONE IN IT!"

there for, I hate Pennsylvania
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:32:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Minnesota. The weather sucks, the people suck, the jobs suck, and the cities suck. Could not get out of that shithole fast enough. Oh and did I mention the winters suck?
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:34:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Every state that isn't Texas.

Commiefornia and all of the New England area, they seem to have not learned that they aren't subjects yet.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:34:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Texas, every one from that state rants and raves how great it is, yet move elsewhere. its just a hot miserable shit hole with nothing cool to see.
View Quote
This coming from the guy that lives in the flattest, coldest, most desolate state in the continental US

I vote ND

PS - we also have more oil
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:35:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Probably California.

Beautiful state (the northern part anyway), which makes it a damn shame.

But I don't like the liberal/faggotsexual/anti-gun influence it has on the rest of the country.

It has too much political power in the electoral college, for one thing.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:37:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I grew up in PA, so fuck the chemical waste dump that is New Jersey, just because.

Also, i think I'm allowed to have a strong dislike of North Carolina, because i now live in Best Carolina... And fuck UNC and Duke (college basketball fan).
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:38:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Kommiefornia.    Growing up in MS, it was like a dreamland.  When I got orders to El-Toro in 1984, I thought it was going to Heavens's doorstep.  The land of milk and honey.  You were free to be who you wanted to be. Didn't take long to get disabused of this notion.  I was there when the first ever Mandatory car insurance law passed.  I thought, "That's not very free."
 It soon became obvious that SoKal was anything but an overcrowded shithole with political leanings that I despised.  I have watched it get worse and worse in the intervening 30 years since I left. I didn't leave anything there and have zero reasons to go back.  I literally got out of my car and kissed the MS ground when I rolled up in my parents driveway after I EASed.

Don't worry NY, although I have never been there, I have plenty of hate for you.  Ditto, any liberal state whetherits East coast, West coast or Flyover land.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:40:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
CA, NY, NJ, CT, MD, IL.
View Quote
Nailed it.  If we could only somehow dump these places...
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:40:37 AM EDT
[#11]
New England, most of the states touching New England states, and most of the states touching those states. Dirty Yankees.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I don't care what you say..........you HAD TO HAVE grown up in Michigan!!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ohio
I don't care what you say..........you HAD TO HAVE grown up in Michigan!!

You know, I used to have to drive thru Ann Arbor on occasion to get to various business meetings I had to go to, and I never saw so many "Obama" bumper stickers in a single place in my life.

They really love the Obama cock in Ann Arbor.  It was like a sea of those bumper stickers around U of M.  Boy did they like to suck Barack's dick up there.

You can keep faggot city in Michigan, thank you.

Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:41:14 AM EDT
[#13]
IL...because I live here and know how bad it sucks
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:41:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Texas... it sucks... you don't want to live here.. it is terrible. Don't bother visiting either.

Go to California. Its so much better.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:42:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:45:42 AM EDT
[#16]
States don't suck.  I've liked everywhere I've been.

People on the other land...liberals specifically...they suck donkey dicks.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:45:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ohio
View Quote
Yep.  Ohio sucks.

New York is WAY better.

Please keep all your NY people there, in NY, because that's a good place for them.  That way they can keep voting for the restrictive gun laws which make you so much safer than us here in Ohio.

Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:46:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
CA, followed closely by NY and IL.
View Quote
Came to post this in that order
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:46:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Texas... it sucks... you don't want to live here.. it is terrible. Don't bother visiting either.

Go to California. Its so much better.
View Quote
This is 100% truth.  Nothing redeeming here, look elsewhere.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:47:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Massachusetts.

The people suck, the culture sucks, the food sucks, the beer sucks and the laws suck.
View Quote
Went to college there for four years.  In general, I agree.

The Italian north end of Boston has some good food though.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:49:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Ma, Nj, Ct, Ny, Ca, and other ban states im forgetting for comimg here and messing up our state.  Plus Tx just because of the overwhelming cockyness for no apparent reason other then to talk shit about the rest of the country...   you guys get constitutional carry yet, atleast yall can finally open carry and out state isnt blue only a small coastal portion is, thanks to the ban staters moving in...
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:50:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Commiefornia.  The cancer killing the rest of the country.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:51:23 AM EDT
[#23]
California and Maryland can burn....

Baltimore should be nuked from orbit.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:54:03 AM EDT
[#24]
New Jersey.  Ran away from home when I was 14 and have never been back since my parents moved out.

Maryland.  Most arrogant liberal pricks I have ever encountered. Granted as a RN all the people I have met have been in the Medical Profession.

I have met several asking for help/advice with the paperless charting system that I work with.  EVERY person I have dealt with eventually becomes a smug, smart assed know it all, AFTER I got them straightened out.  I have since told my supervisor that I won't help anyone from MD anymore.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 9:57:35 AM EDT
[#25]
I have to go with NY as the one I hate the most with California as a close second.

NY has pretty much all the bullshit laws and liberalism that CA has but at least in CA your car doesn't turn into a ball of rust in 5 years, your property taxes aren't more then some people's mortgages and it isn't below 50 for half the year.

Living in California has been described as like being married to a super hot model with a high sex drive and a raging case of herpes.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:08:12 AM EDT
[#26]
California,  because gas cans.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:17:45 AM EDT
[#27]
MA NY NJ CT RI

but mostly MA
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:18:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Maryland

They even tax rain.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:18:05 AM EDT
[#29]
California, Ohio and Oklahoma

ETA: New York and Massachusetts
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:19:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:21:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Maryland

They even tax rain.
View Quote
They changed that in 2015
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:21:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Illinois. Not because it's the worst state, but because it's the closest shit state that I have to drive through that won't honor my permit and has literally nothing to offer, yet I have to drive through it on occasion.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:22:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Texas, every one from that state rants and raves how great it is, yet move elsewhere. its just a hot miserable shit hole with nothing cool to see.
View Quote
I am not moving elsewhere and I lived in North Dakota it is a cold shithole that has nothing cool to see but snow.  Texas has tons of cool stuff to see.  Why do you hate the Alamo bro?
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:23:31 AM EDT
[#34]
New York, because of this:

Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:25:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Fixt
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Massachusetts.

The people suck, the culture sucks, the food sucks, the beer sucks and the laws suck.
Fixt
No, the people really do suck.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:30:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Massachusetts.

View Quote
You forgot to mention how the @#$ traffic and parking suck, especially during winter, where you are supposed shovel out and "own" a parking space with a lawn chair or some other item.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:32:21 AM EDT
[#37]
CA because of all of their laws against guns, fossil fueled vehicles, etc, AND that they get 55 electoral votes.  I'd be OK with sending in troops to retake that state.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:33:58 AM EDT
[#38]
CA because it assimilated my brother into liberal derpdom.  NY because of NYC.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:39:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
California because it has so much potential but is so fucked up. 
View Quote
This.

IL because it is fucked up by the libs in Chicago...

Thankful I left IL and live in AZ.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:42:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Precisely this.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:44:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I grew up in PA, so fuck the chemical waste dump that is New Jersey, just because.

Also, i think I'm allowed to have a strong dislike of North Carolina, because i now live in Best Carolina... And fuck UNC and Duke (college basketball fan).
View Quote
Agree on UNC and Duke.  Of course I'm a UK fan, so it's practically a requirement.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:44:51 AM EDT
[#42]
I have decided New Hampshire should annex Western Massachusetts.

Boston wouldn't notice anyway.  It isn't like they are doing anything with it.

I just haven't decided on the new border yet.  I am leaning towards Route 202. It cuts out most of the cancer.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:45:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Ohio
View Quote
+1. Ohio is so terrible, its residents dont even want to be on the same planet as it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:45:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:48:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Ohio
View Quote
Ohio is so bad, NASA was invented just to get Neil Armstrong out.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:48:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Kalifornistan, mainly because people always rant about how it's like some fairy tale land the only thing that matters is the scenery I suppose
View Quote
Seriously; ever been there, or are you just regurgitating everything you've heard. Solve California's political problem and you have paradise.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:48:23 AM EDT
[#47]
No hate for any state. We need the shitty states to serve as poor examples.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:51:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted: CA, followed closely by NY and IL.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:51:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
California and New York. Seems the people I meet from there are always rude and loud.
View Quote
Yeah. I imagine they keep interrupting you Texans telling them how great the state of Texas is...
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:53:48 AM EDT
[#50]
MN

It is really the only state I'm qualified to hate as I haven't lived anywhere else.  And really, there is plenty to hate!
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top