Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:54:02 AM EDT
[#1]
California.

It's not just their retarded laws. It's the way many CA natives pimp their state. I've had this conversation several times. Somehow I get asked if I'd ever consider relocating out there. I politely say I wouldn't because they have too many taxes and restrictions. The response I get is always confusion followed by intense righteous indignation.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:54:33 AM EDT
[#2]
The North....
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:55:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Kalifornia - CARB emissions bull shit that forces me to pour more gasoline on the outside of my lawnmower, weed eater, blower, hedge trimmers, Jeeps, etc etc than inside their tanks!  
For that reason and every other reason I don't have time to type out here in nice, poetic way.  Fuck you, California.  Slide off into the Pacific already!
Close second: Illinois.  Why?  I won't even say his name but think mom jeans and completely unaffordable healthcare.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:56:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Agreed, it amazes me how proud people are from being from a state with nothing going for it.

Yeah im from Jersey woohoo the landfill of NYC!
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:58:37 AM EDT
[#5]
nEW york I i DISLIKE THE ACCENT, thier  LAWS, DRIVERS, & THE FACT NYC is forced into my life in every movie, every news story,

In fact I can't think of one thing I like about the state Washing ton is a distant 2nd. I really don't care for the asshats that make Seattle thier home.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:59:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Texas... it sucks... you don't want to live here.. it is terrible. Don't bother visiting either.

Go to California. Its so much better.
View Quote
He's right you know.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 10:59:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They changed that in 2015
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maryland

They even tax rain.
They changed that in 2015
Are you serious, they actually taxed rain for a while?
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:00:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Texas
They have somehow convinced every smug fucker that lives there that their shitty state is great.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:01:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:02:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Fuck you california. I'll never be able to look past how they brainwash everyone. I was almost a victim, but I woke up, but tens of millions never do.
View Quote
So basically you started this thread to rant about California?

All these people who were brainwashing you...I don't know what kind of losers you hung out with, but my friends have been fine. True, I know some liberal Kool-Aid drinkers, but it's easy to avoid talking about politics or just tuning them out.

It isn't like 99% of them voted for Trump. It looks like approximately 40% of California voted for either Trump or Johnson in the last election. That's not a majority, but a sizeable chunk of people who aren't drinking the Hillary/Obama Kool-Aid.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:02:35 AM EDT
[#11]
NYS because I will never be able to leave again.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:03:21 AM EDT
[#12]
All States have their good and bad points...and good and bad people.  I'm partial to the Southeast
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:03:33 AM EDT
[#13]
I hate NJ, NY, MA, CT, and CA. I dislike the rest of the northeast and west coast.

NJ is the absolute worst.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:04:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:05:31 AM EDT
[#15]
FNJ

Our gun laws suck
Our roads suck
Our politics sucks
We use to have cheap gas prices but Fat Fuck raised it 23 cents per gallon in taxes
Our taxes suck BIG TIME
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:08:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I hate NJ, NY, MA, CT, and CA. I dislike the rest of the northeast and west coast.

NJ NY is the absolute worst.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Glad MD is getting the love it deserves. This place sucks; obnoxious and rude people, they can't drive, the taxes are outrageous, and the weather sucks right now (mid 90's with as much humidity).

This place could be great but sadly, won't ever be. I gleefully look to the day I put my rudder south and leave for good.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:10:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Are you serious, they actually taxed rain for a while?
View Quote
Yup, presidential hopeful Martin Owe'Malley was behind that. For your reading pleasure
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:16:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Cali, NY, NJ, Mass., Conn., Oregon.
IL would be on that list (and Chicago/Springfield certainly is) but I grew up there and most of the state is quality people. I suspect the same could be said for most of the hated states. Urban cesspools ruining entire states.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:16:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I am okay with this plan.  But please make sure you include the Berkshires.

Western MA is a completely different state than eastern MA.  Folks that complain about MA should really research the difference.
View Quote
No problemo.

I got it down (tentatively) to West of Route 202 will now be the Live Free Or Die Co-Prosperity Sphere.

I am eyeing upstate New York next.  Vermont fits nicely into the map but they all need to go to rehab first.  

ETA: Albany is getting a big wall put around it to keep the cancer contained.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:21:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Maryland.

Was born there and spent a good part of my childhood there. Still have a lot of family in the state and until recently was forced to travel there frequently for work.

The awesome state I grew up in is now a police state filled with liberal assholes. I feel like I'm in enemy territory every time I go there and now that my work requirement has lifted, don't plan on stepping foot in the state again, even to see family. A few of the family aren't 100% indoctrinated and I'd love to get them out of that shithole, but they're too strongly tied to the ones that won't leave
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:23:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I hate California because of all the influence they seem to have on the rest of us...
View Quote
This.  So much of CA is basically paradise.  Shut the fuck up and enjoy it and let us live in the midwest in peace.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:23:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Hating a state for its people or its laws?
I don't really hate any state.
I'm a lover.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:24:14 AM EDT
[#25]
There are a number of east and west coast states that deserve the title, but, I'll go with California as well. We lived in California (Beal AFB and Marysville area) for a year or two back in the early 60's before it went bad. I have been back there a few times for business and on a vacation. I've been to Los Angeles area as well as San Francisco in the 90's. No interest or intention of ever going back there again. The reason I hate that state is because of the communist politics/people/laws as well as total disregard for the rule of law and the US Constitution.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:24:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Hating a state for its people or its laws?
I don't really hate any state.
I'm a lover.
View Quote
Ya, Virginia is for lovers but Connecticut is for fuckers.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:26:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
CA, followed closely by NY and IL.
View Quote
I would throw NJ in there too. It really is a shame that CA is now a pseudo-communist banana republic powered by feelings and emotions. Such a beautiful state. 
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:29:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Probably Wisconsin or Illinois.

Message to cold weather states, keep your liberal shitstains in your own state!
We Arizonans are sick of having to deal with them every winter.

And don't even start me on Cubs fans coming here.  FFS Chicago, lock those assholes up every spring.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:29:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
California. 1970's - 2000's. Don't miss it at all..
View Quote
Same.1960 to 2008.A truly beautiful state with a lot of fucked up laws and people.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:34:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Maryland for ruining what was once an awesome sportsman's paradise.

New Jersey for being filled with asshats.

Ohio as a runner up just for being retarded.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:37:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Kalifornistan
for how awesome it could/should be and for how truly fucked it is
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:37:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Jersey, the asshole of America.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Seriously; ever been there, or are you just regurgitating everything you've heard. Solve California's political problem and you have paradise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kalifornistan, mainly because people always rant about how it's like some fairy tale land the only thing that matters is the scenery I suppose
Seriously; ever been there, or are you just regurgitating everything you've heard. Solve California's political problem and you have paradise.
Yes I've been and no it won't.

There's no solving the people that reside in large metropolitan areas and large metropolitan areas will always be largest on the coast and even more so if the weather is so fucking great. Kalifornistan will always be a leftist shithole until it's run into the ground. After that one of two things will happen....A: The leftists will jump ship while the right rebuilds it (while stemming the growth of bloated .gov, it won't get smaller) only for the left to come back like a swarm of locusts and put shit "back on track" for them.....or B: it becomes literally part of Mexico

"Paradise" is always a leftist shithole. Paradise should be where you make it, not where the weather is nice
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:39:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
IL, becuase I live in it.
View Quote
Great state, retarded legislature.

We are still allowed to buy stripped lowers here, lol
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:43:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No problemo.

I got it down (tentatively) to West of Route 202 will now be the Live Free Or Die Co-Prosperity Sphere.
View Quote
OK but they can't vote.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:44:30 AM EDT
[#36]
I hated NY but now that I don't live there anymore I couldn't care less.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:47:03 AM EDT
[#37]
I always heard how wonderful California was.  I was disappointed back in the 70's and it has only gotten worse.

Born and bred in western PA I leaned to dislike Ohio and WV at my father's knee.  When I was a kid Ohio didn't have a state vehicle inspection.  If you saw a vehicle going down the road rusted out, with cardboard for a windshield or no windshield it had Ohio plates.  When WV was mentioned it was always followed by a rolling of eyes or laughter.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:48:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Utah.  It would be a great state similar to CO if not for everything in the state being controlled by a church.  The state where a movie theater gets sued for serving beer to people watching an R rated movie, and now we have the strongest anti-DUI law in the country with a .05 bac.  Of course it's all 'for the children' and totally not related to the state being controlled by a religion in which drinking is taboo.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:48:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Out of the states I've been to it's a toss-up between NJ and Ohio. NJ is an 8,729 square mile landfill.
Out of the entire Union, it'd have to be CA, because fuck the liberal, anti-Constitution nanny state.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
How did you channel the rage after escaping NY?

Yoga?

Meditation?

Killing drifters?

Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:50:48 AM EDT
[#41]
IL sucks pretty good
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:51:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Not a state but the "region" I hate the most is the EASIEST decision I have ever made..................WASHINGTON DC!!!
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 12:00:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yoga?
Meditation?
Killing drifters?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yoga?
Meditation?
Killing drifters?
I chanelled it into laughter directed at friends who still live there when they complain about it..
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 12:04:26 PM EDT
[#44]
PA.

Gun laws aside, it is the most ass-backwards state.  Hell, it's not even really a state at all.  I think they invented the left-lane dick.  Also, go try to buy a six pack of beer.  Their roads all suck.  The highways are undersized, and interchanges are all built as retardedly as possible, in the name of saving money.  You can't buy a used car without a dealer.  And then there's Philly and Chester.

In defense of NJ, if we could give everything North of 195 and east of 1 to NY, and give Camden to PA, we would be a very red state.  South Jersey has plenty of parts that most city dwellers would consider the deep South.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 12:08:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 12:10:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Massa2shites................"Spirit Of America " on license plates, as they trample over gun owners rights.
They export their shit way of thinking to my state.
Kennedy's
Kerry's
and a host of other useless, twatwaffle human excrement !
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 12:12:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Texas is an absolute shit show.

It's hotter than satan's asshole for 8 months out of the year, reasonable 1 month to make you soft, and cold enough to wear a jacket for 3 months. Oh, but you can only wear that jacket in the morning, because guess what, it's fucking hot during the day, even in the winter.

Our old people are all pissed off and immune to death. Air conditioning has placed them into a state of perpetual life, while at the same time turning their offspring into entitled little shits who have no idea what it was like to try to maintain an erection long enough to dick down grandma. The fucking cattle were literally melting outside when your parent was conceived you little fuck, now stop touching the thermostat.

The interstate has posted 80mph speed limits, but it's lined with 18 wheelers doing 65-70 mph, effectively making it a life and death game of Frogger, except the obstacles are texting dick pics to their illegal alien side piece and blinding your ass with a light bar on the front of a lifted Dodge diesel.

Texas is a genocidal bi-polar bitch. She spends the majority of her time trying to bake you to death or smother you with humidity, then, a few times a year, she goes all Saddam on your ass and releases chemical warfare in the form of Cedar pollen. Liberal transplants or weak fucks all line up at Walgreens and enter their name into a data base of genetically inferior cucks so they can get their weekly ration of pseudo-ephedrine. Yes, that's right. Texas keeps a list of the weak fucks because she's a resentful cunt who hates you.

If you live in East Texas, your vehicle is constantly bombarded by Pine pollen bukakke, mayflies, ladybugs, or deer.

If you live in Central Texas, your vehicle is constantly bombarded by Cedar pollen bukakke, ladybugs, deer, or liberal protest lines.

If you live in West Texas your vehicle is a rolling oven and covered in dust bukakke.

If you live in North Texas your vehicle gets sucked into Heaven because of God's outrage about butt fucking.

If you live in South Texas, your vehicle gets stolen and driven into Mexico.

Texas fucking hates you.

Why do you think there are illegal aliens up north? Because, FUCK TEXAS. That's why. They give up authentic Mexican food just to escape this hell hole. The only illegals remaining in Texas are only here because they want to be able to quickly escape back to Mexico if it turns out all of America is like Texas.

Our food is spicy. Why? It's hot enough outside of my mouth you sadistic fucks.

The beer is warm. Why? Because it's fucking hot. Who created Yeti coolers? Motherfuckers who wanted a slightly cool beer if they were outside. That's who.

"Oh! But our State history!" Yeah, Davy Motherfucking Crockett died in the Alamo assuming Texas would murder the Mexican Army with heat and Cedar pollen. Where the fuck were you Texas? Being a cunt. That's where.

It takes 13 fucking hours and two time zones to drive across this State. Why? Because you are doomed to hellfire and you are not allowed to escape. Texas laughs at your horseless carriage! Oh, you want to DRIVE? How about I unleash a fucking horde of jihadi deer on your ass.

There is no escape. You have been enslaved. You have been chosen to suffer eternally.

Welcome to Texas! Drive Friendly!
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 12:13:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Ohio
View Quote
Because Ohio went trump.

Virginia.  Awesome potential but an absolute failure.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 12:16:44 PM EDT
[#49]
dont hate states

hate governments and pols
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 12:18:04 PM EDT
[#50]
CA NJ NY
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top