Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:01:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My guess for the incredible level of secrecy is they're worried what other nations will do if they know we have tech that's muuuuuuuch more advanced.

Whether our gov/defense contractors have been able to reverse engineer anything or not, Russia and China will be terrified of the prospect and it could have horrible consequences.  The only time our government was so protective of something was during the Manhattan Project.
View Quote

Who's to say that Russia and China haven't recovered their own downed craft? Do the aliens only crash and leave debris in the continental US? Either way with all the diversity hire moles and espionage agents no doubt infiltrated here and abroad I find it hard to believe that HUGE secrets of this nature could be contained for decades like they (mostly) were for just a few years when the Manhattan project was going on and patriotism was at its peak. Even then we had 8 rats who leaked nuclear tech information to the Soviets. Now they could just communicate using encrypted TikTok dance moves and none would be the wiser. The world is very small now.

The likely scenario is the enemies have been cloning our reverse engineering advancements all along and us likewise if they also have downed craft in a lab. I think we would all be shocked at what would come out of the woodwork on all sides in a real apocalyptic war where all the hidden cards are finally forced to get shown and used.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:05:25 PM EDT
[#2]
let me see...
Info comes out about deep state, we have riots,
info comes out about election interference, we have tranny parades and boycotts
info comes out about hunter and joe being dirty as fuck, we are being attacked by aliens...
We are not even into the summer of love yet...holy shit this is gonna be a long cycle...

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:07:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I just wish the asshole govt would just tell us the truth about shit.
View Quote

No shit.
What’s the reasoning? That Joe Public couldn’t mentally handle the fact there are other life forms out there? Screw the weak minded.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:08:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:10:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm starting to think that this question is becoming the most important issue in the history of man. With 'disclosure' seeming to be getting closer and closer with more and more 'whistleblowers' and even government-released videos, and considering the sorry state of the world right now, you must be getting the feeling that something is going to happen. I don't think 'disclosure' is quite the word for it - in fact, it may never happen because events could make it moot. I do not have a clue as to what events exactly but the result of them will be common knowledge that ETs exist. One thing for sure is that nothing will ever be the same after that day. It might be better or it might be worse but it will be very different.
Now I can only wonder at what the government might have in the way of technology since it seems they have had access to various craft for at least 80 years. If we do have such workable tech, why haven't we used it to affect a 'Pax Americana' which would end war by enforcing peace with irresistible weapons? Is this why we have no space program and the military is a joke? Because they're not needed anymore but they can't just stop pretending because then we would know? Whatever, I think the S is going to HTF and it ain't gonna be long.
View Quote

Maybe ET gave world governments a timeline to get our shit together and stop the shenanigans or they would step in. Maybe that timeline is approaching.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:13:02 PM EDT
[#6]
So far, the talking heads won't shut the fuck up long enough to actually show Grusch.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:15:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
HERE'S A TELL...

Here we are in the 21st century with every camera, phone, video gear, etc. known to man, and not one, NOT ONE clear video yet shows CONCLUSIVE evidence of these money making claims!

UFO ET stores "sell" always have. We built and flew the SR-71 in the 50's (FIFTIES!), and if folks don't think we've progressed in approx. 75 years...?

Come on man!
View Quote

That is patently false.  There has been an incredible amount of video and photos taken.  Much has been simply called a hoax or shamed by both government paid counterintelligence or “debunking zealots” who willfully virtue signal by calling everything fake.

Add in, the majority digital cameras and phones everyone has are not capable of filming objects at a distance, in low light, or fast moving, with any fidelity. If they were, the proof would likely be overwhelming.

As TVNC, you know all about optics and low light.  Am I correct?
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:15:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Buckle up for what?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now that the first one has gone public, shit's about to get interesting.  Buckle up, naysayers.

June/July 2023 has been in the conversation for some time by the ones who are rarely, if ever,  wrong about what's coming.

Buckle up for what?

Have you been following the topic closely?  If not, I'm not about to fill you in on everything that has been going on.

Based on your post about cameras, I'm guessing you're a drive-by dismissal sort of guy.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:25:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Now that the first one has gone public, shit's about to get interesting.  Buckle up, naysayers.

June/July 2023 has been in the conversation for some time by the ones who are rarely, if ever,  wrong about what's coming.
View Quote

I am curious about this.  Who are you referring to?
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:31:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:33:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I had forgotten that this forum exists.  I should check in more often.

I've always been fascinated by this topic, and I've tried to keep up; I'm a fan of Richard Dolan's youtube channel, although I try to keep in mind while watching his vids that  he is completely convinced of the existence (and presence) of aliens, while I would like (OK, love) to see more evidence.

Having said that, I think we've reached a tipping point where it's more reasonable to believe that craft with inexplicable (by our present understanding of physics) characteristics and capabilities exist, than not to believe it.

But as Dolan often points out, those who are accused of knowing something substantial about the subject still seem to be dead set on withholding as much information as possible for as long as possible.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:35:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Didn’t see this posted.
Good article on the backgrounds of the whistleblowers.

https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:35:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ross Coulthard is an investigative journalist who stays on top of this stuff.  He interviewed Grusch and has spoken to multiple other whistleblowers.

He's doing actual journalism.

When he hints about something coming soon, he's not bullshitting.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:37:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:38:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Ross Coulthard is an investigative journalist who stays on top of this stuff.  He interviewed Grusch and has spoken to multiple other whistleblowers.

He's doing actual journalism.

When he hints about something coming soon, he's not bullshitting.
View Quote

Thx.  Off to the search engines.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:41:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:43:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I also know a thing or two about advanced air vehicles as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
HERE'S A TELL...

Here we are in the 21st century with every camera, phone, video gear, etc. known to man, and not one, NOT ONE clear video yet shows CONCLUSIVE evidence of these money making claims!

UFO ET stores "sell" always have. We built and flew the SR-71 in the 50's (FIFTIES!), and if folks don't think we've progressed in approx. 75 years...?

Come on man!

That is patently false.  There has been an incredible amount of video and photos taken.  Much has been simply called a hoax or shamed by both government paid counterintelligence or “debunking zealots” who willfully virtue signal by calling everything fake.

Add in, the majority digital cameras and phones everyone has are not capable of filming objects at a distance, in low light, or fast moving, with any fidelity. If they were, the proof would likely be overwhelming.

There is whistle blower protection.  If you are in the know, go through the process to do so.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:49:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Why do I see "Grusch For Congress" ads in the neae future
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:51:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:59:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Edit..And yes I know all about optics as well and was told from some who believe in this bunk, that our current NV Tech was from captured gear from Roswell. This kinda of nonsense is an insult to so many phenominal engineers over the years who actually developed this tech...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
HERE'S A TELL...

Come on man!

That is patently false.  There has been an incredible amount of video and photos taken.  Much has been simply called a hoax or shamed by both government paid counterintelligence or "debunking zealots" who willfully virtue signal by calling everything fake.

Edit..And yes I know all about optics as well and was told from some who believe in this bunk, that our current NV Tech was from captured gear from Roswell. This kinda of nonsense is an insult to so many phenominal engineers over the years who actually developed this tech...

Well I've used gear purchased from you to observe "this bunk" so maybe you should try staring at the sky some time.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 7:53:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Being an avid amature astronomer peering into the dark sky with my NV equipped C11, I do look up a bunch.

Listen, I'm not trying to bash but I remeber vividly when Have Blue flew for the first time/s and we would take bets how many UFO calls the local Lincoln County constables would get the nights we were active. Flying triangles, eerie propulsion, etc.

I will say this, just because we may not understand 21st century flight dynamics and an object does things "they're not supposed to", does not mean non-human.  Just saying Sir...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
HERE'S A TELL...

Come on man!

That is patently false.  There has been an incredible amount of video and photos taken.  Much has been simply called a hoax or shamed by both government paid counterintelligence or "debunking zealots" who willfully virtue signal by calling everything fake.

Well I've used gear purchased from you to observe "this bunk" so maybe you should try staring at the sky some time.

Being an avid amature astronomer peering into the dark sky with my NV equipped C11, I do look up a bunch.

Listen, I'm not trying to bash but I remeber vividly when Have Blue flew for the first time/s and we would take bets how many UFO calls the local Lincoln County constables would get the nights we were active. Flying triangles, eerie propulsion, etc.

I will say this, just because we may not understand 21st century flight dynamics and an object does things "they're not supposed to", does not mean non-human.  Just saying Sir...

Ever see the random flashbulbs above the atmosphere that blink on a long interval but remain stationary?  That's a weird one but I'm sure it's man-made.  They're emitting their own light, not reflecting sun.  I used a LPMR from you to get a good video.

The 3 other things I've seen aren't so easily written off as man-made and believe me, I think of every possible option before I go to "okay, that's weird."  I'm not even in the "little green men from space" camp on this stuff but there are plenty of cases that can't be explained by "top secret plane that doesn't look like other planes."
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:08:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He seems to have started out with noble intent, bringing former-DOD whistleblowers forward.  At some point, he totally changed gears and it became all about him selling books and videos, charging big money to "summon UFO's" that are actually drones and flares launched by people working for him.
View Quote

Pretty spot on. Greer had good intentions at first, but those went out the window and all that's left is an enormous ego and desire for money.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:27:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Call me cynical but I assume that these “discoveries” are either

A) cutting edge tech someone else invented and we are either too dumb or too embarrassed to admit is earth based.

B) a ruse to distract us from the pillaging of our country.

C) cover story about stolen cutting edge tech.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:46:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/

The whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, 36, a decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan, is a veteran of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). He served as the reconnaissance office’s representative to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021. From late 2021 to July 2022, he was the NGA’s co-lead for UAP analysis and its representative to the task force.

A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin.

The information, he says, has been illegally withheld from Congress, and he filed a complaint alleging that he suffered illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures, reported here for the first time.

Other intelligence officials, both active and retired, with knowledge of these programs through their work in various agencies, have independently provided similar, corroborating information, both on and off the record.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49447/IMG_5538_jpeg-2840909.JPG

Grusch said the recoveries of partial fragments through and up to intact vehicles have been made for decades through the present day by the government, its allies, and defense contractors. Analysis has determined that the objects retrieved are “of exotic origin (non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin) based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures,” he said.

MUCH MORE IN ARTICLE
View Quote

Amazing read and not surprising that the whistleblower protections are bearing fruit. Seems Mellon and Elizondo's approach was to line up impeccable insiders who had access to the classified materials, get it all in from of the IG and congress, then release the summary and name names all at once.  

I'm betting the NY Times is wishing they hadn't drug their feet on this story. Now that it has been released, they will be playing catch up.

It's getting harder to keep a lid on it.  The downstream effects of this will eventually be enormous and not necessarily how people expect. Some good, some not good at all.

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:07:27 PM EDT
[#27]

Watching the Russ Coulthart video now. Essentially he is saying David Grusch is a public version of Admiral Wilson. Like Wilson, he searched for and found the hidden SAP programs that shield the deep programs. Grush didn't have access, but he found them then turned the info over through the whistleblower protection law recently passed.

Better yet, it sounds as if Grusch named names of people and Defense Contractors who run these programs.

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:42:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Guess Bob Lazar forgot to get that protection? Another gem...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
HERE'S A TELL...

Come on man!

There is whistle blower protection.  If you are in the know, go through the process to do so.

Guess Bob Lazar forgot to get that protection? Another gem...

The whistleblower protections in regards to UAP disclosure are a fairly new thing I believe. Congressman Mike Gallagher introduced the amendment as part of an effort to get more people to come forward (on UAPs) who might otherwise be keeping quiet due to fear of reprisal. Bob Lazar came forward back in the 80s I think (1987? 1989?).
Amendment Regarding Aerial Phenomena Reporting

The discussion in this debrief article does align with with what Lazar said back then. Who knows, could be a hoax or diversion. There are some major news events coming out (James Comer's comments today on behalf of the Oversight Committee is a pretty big deal - and the American public should be paying very close attention to this). The timing is crazy, which I think just muddies already very muddy waters. I think a valid tin foil hat response to this includes "wow, what great distraction timing!".

Assume this disclosure article is true - just assume for the sake of argument. I think the implications are quite broad in impact. Assume Lazar was telling the truth this whole time. Now assume he likewise told the truth in his subsequent targeting for harassment and defamation. There would then be fairly significant accountability concerns I would think for the perpetrators of harassing and defaming a US citizen - people who (assuming true) orchestrated such a conspiracy may be quite frightened at repercussions they could face as officials. I would think Lazar would just be one of several if not many. There would be some major accountability and credibility impacts to leadership and 'the system' from a few angles if there was some sort of honest disclosure about this that definitively said aliens. The whole thing is pretty wild, whether from a false flag, utterly truthful, or large scale hoax perspective. What has been hitting the news lately is completely nutso - from all angles!
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:43:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I just wish the asshole govt would just tell us the truth about shit.
View Quote

I think the gov has lied so long regarding this subject and likely done very unethical and possibly illegal things to keep the lid on it, they will never truly be able to come clean.  If they did "come clean" (which I think is impossible for them to truly do) and it all came out, the American public and elected officials would be up in arms, even the "I'm with the government and here to help" crowd supporters.  It would fundamentally change the government as we know it forever.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#30]
provided classified documents to back up his claim

…what classification were/are the docs?
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:11:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I can respect your reply and makes sense. I'll add this, the SR-71, F-117, Tacit Blue , Bird of Prey, B2 etc. were way abnormal shaped air vehicles for thier time and some saw disbelief. A new era is and has has been forthcoming IMHO...

Btw, thanks for purchasing and/or using our gear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
HERE'S A TELL...

Come on man!

Ever see the random flashbulbs above the atmosphere that blink on a long interval but remain stationary?  That's a weird one but I'm sure it's man-made.  They're emitting their own light, not reflecting sun.  I used a LPMR from you to get a good video.

The 3 other things I've seen aren't so easily written off as man-made and believe me, I think of every possible option before I go to "okay, that's weird."  I'm not even in the "little green men from space" camp on this stuff but there are plenty of cases that can't be explained by "top secret plane that doesn't look like other planes."

I can respect your reply and makes sense. I'll add this, the SR-71, F-117, Tacit Blue , Bird of Prey, B2 etc. were way abnormal shaped air vehicles for thier time and some saw disbelief. A new era is and has has been forthcoming IMHO...

Btw, thanks for purchasing and/or using our gear.

I don’t want to extend anything that will cause angst.  I just want to point out that what you’ve described is not mutually exclusive from this new revelation.  This whistleblower says we have reverse engineered craft from non-human intelligences.  These are likely being studied by the very companies that fly all the various experimental aircraft you have seen, and those that have yet to have any public visibility.  Perhaps we are flying “alien reproduction vehicles” or perhaps we have just learned a lot and it’s catapulted our technology forward.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:11:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Dude, no.  Greer is a grifter of the highest order and none of his claims can be trusted.  The people with credentials say Greer is full of shit.

The dude charges people thousands of dollars to "communicate with aliens" through meditation and he has been busted using drones and flares to trick his customers into thinking they summoned UFO's.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If this interests you then you will probably like the video below. I enjoyed it when I watched a while back. This is Prime but probably other places as well.

Above Top Secret: The Technology Behind Disclosure

A journey into the secret technology hidden from the public until now! Dr. Steven Greer reveals the cover-up and motives on why we have been denied free energy. Unprecedented Access Into Dr. Steven Greer crusade for disclosure.

Dude, no.  Greer is a grifter of the highest order and none of his claims can be trusted.  The people with credentials say Greer is full of shit.

The dude charges people thousands of dollars to "communicate with aliens" through meditation and he has been busted using drones and flares to trick his customers into thinking they summoned UFO's.

This! Greer is definitely a grifting charlatan.  He's the kind of person who causes people not to take UFO/UAP research seriously.  The man is bad news.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:15:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Watching the Russ Coulthart video now. Essentially he is saying David Grusch is a public version of Admiral Wilson. Like Wilson, he searched for and found the hidden SAP programs that shield the deep programs. Grush didn't have access, but he found them then turned the info over through the whistleblower protection law recently passed.

Better yet, it sounds as if Grusch named names of people and Defense Contractors who run these programs.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think the interview drops tomorrow.  I will be watching with full attention.

From what I’ve heard so far,  perhaps we should all revisit “The Day After Roswell”  by Philip J. Corso.

MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:15:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:29:53 AM EDT
[#35]
It seems oddly specific the way multiple credible people describe the recent discoveries as "not of this world".

That choice of words seems to imply something.

It's like they are deliberately not saying "from another planet." They say, "not of this world". Why the distinct language?

I typically find alien stories to be boring and obviously fake. But it seems like highly credible people are fairly insistent that this is real. And yet we don't really get the details. But they all seem to agree "not of this world"

Why?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:34:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Holy shit.

I wish Stan Friedman had lived long enough to be right here right now.
View Quote

Hynek too.

If there is another plane of existence after this one (heaven, hell, eternity, etc), I hope Friedman and Hynek are kicking the shit out Phillip J Klass on a daily basis.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:59:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It seems oddly specific the way multiple credible people describe the recent discoveries as "not of this world".

It's like they are deliberately not saying "from another planet." They say, "not of this world". Why the distinct language?

I typically find alien stories to be boring and obviously fake. But it seems like highly credible people are fairly insistent that this is real. And yet we don't really get the details. But they all seem to agree "not of this world"

Why?
View Quote

Personally, I think they are just trying to be accurate. They know the craft are not of this world, they just don't know what they are. Are they from other dimension, another planet, another universe?  

The humbling reality may be that after decades of research our government researchers simply don't know.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 1:35:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Personally, I think they are just trying to be accurate. They know the craft are not of this world, they just don't know what they are. Are they from other dimension, another planet, another universe?  

The humbling reality may be that after decades of research our government researchers simply don't know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

It's also quite possible that non-human exterrestrial intelligences arose from or inhabit non-planetary domains, ie asteroid belts, deep space, etc.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 2:00:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 3:32:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Thanks for the posters in this thread and the links, much more interesting to read than the GD version.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:33:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

I think this is it.  Unless an alien shows up and takes somebody to its home planet, then brings them back, can anyone definitively say "beings from another planet"?

"Non-human intelligence" covers all the possibilities.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:13:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Came for the ‘we found proof of ET’.  Left with the ‘maybe they’re with the proof of Big Foot’.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:14:03 AM EDT
[#43]
A little snippet of the interview that airs tonight.

Whistleblower claims US has bodies of alien species | Banfield
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:07:44 AM EDT
[#44]
"There is a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the US populace which is extremely unethical and immoral." David Grusch

I agree with him 100%, I'm just not convinced he isn't part of it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:30:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It's kind of related to ?? aka  v-¯1¯    in science fiction, Especially in Early ones like Heinlein and Asimov, while today's sci-fi use the multi-world/timeline intertwined idea of physics to give more elbow room.   We could live on a planet that is a single sphere in some  Tesseract. Otherwise these craft are traveling to us from another planet, solar system, or even galaxy which has entirely alien life, not just a different spot in the same planet. Another idea tossed out in the multi timeline/world theory is the UFOs we see are "Time Tourists" (Time on it's own isn't needed for physics to work, only space-time, so it is mathematically not-impossible).

The imaginary plane.   Overlaid and in the same physical space that we're familiar with, the 3 dimensions of up/down left/right in/out.   If you take it to the theoretical math level, those can also have an imaginary component.  Think of it as "phase" which is what it is called in EE or "axis perpendicular to all of x,y,z" with spots where one can see another but not in entirety and not completely unless the correct maneuvers/manipulation takes place.   That is the earlier theory of "Phase shifted world" for Earth having non humans here a hell of a lot longer than humans have been here, co-located with us.  Potentially responsible for ghosts, UFOs, cryptids, etc when they peek/jump through.

Another is the "Breakaway Civilization" idea where there is a giant underground facility in Antarctica where it is a world of things that didn't evolve from the Homo Sapiens strain the way we did.  Potentially much more intelligent and different skin and body proportions based on the thousands or tens of thousands of years of acclimation they've gone through.   This is similar also to the "Hollow Earth" and "Hollow Moon" concepts, just with different names and locations.   They have highly advanced travel and mastered gravity and magnetism which is among the last of roadblocks for us humans to have a complete knowledge of how stuff works.     Admiral Byrd said "Pole to Pole and back in a single day" when speaking of the craft he was shown in his visit to Antarctica.  That was then redacted and he said no more about the trip to Antarctica on way home.  The single day pole to pole quote was to a Brazilian newspaper asking about the first mapping of Antarctica and asking how they lost so much and came home early.  Admiral Byrd 1947 Diary entry regarding the Operation High Jump Antarctica expedition.  The newspaper quote is out there as well, just not easily found.

We have a really good and precise equation for electrical and magnetic fields and how to manipulate and use them to our advantage.  We only know gravity is related to mass and no clue how it actually works.  Some other civilization may have cracked the gravity problem long, long ago an just doesn't give it out, maybe they helped build the pyramids and other sites in S. America, India, etc and left again after saying "You're doing it wrong, try this way" or some other message.  

So, it's easier to say "Materials not made with what we generally consider as "man made", no matter which country's cutting edge tech".  These craft have been seen throughout history and with the same shape/lights and dimensions, long long before there was a science of metallurgy or even flight.   I doubt they were really advanced secret aircraft, even the sightings of the 50s have capabilities we do not even have now, or if gravity has been controlled by reverse engineering "dropped off" craft, there may be the ARV test flights which can do the massive acceleration and turning without making any sound at all.  There was a mention of a "UFO exchange" with a US Navy ship in 1915 but we weren't given the details of the alleged 'exchange'.  1916 UFO Problems with these early ones quite well documented if they can be found, but the search engines don't go out of their way to put them in the first 5 pages.

Others think it's all a simulation and "From this Earth" is relative to what we can do at the molecular level, we now have essentially 6 molecule transistors, they can't get any smaller for traditional/current construction, yet we cannot figure out why gravity is.  Once gravity is figured out, inertial frame can be brought along so 0 to mach 10 happens in 100 yards and you won't even spill your coffee or notice a thing until you're at your destination.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

It's kind of related to ?? aka  v-¯1¯    in science fiction, Especially in Early ones like Heinlein and Asimov, while today's sci-fi use the multi-world/timeline intertwined idea of physics to give more elbow room.   We could live on a planet that is a single sphere in some  Tesseract. Otherwise these craft are traveling to us from another planet, solar system, or even galaxy which has entirely alien life, not just a different spot in the same planet. Another idea tossed out in the multi timeline/world theory is the UFOs we see are "Time Tourists" (Time on it's own isn't needed for physics to work, only space-time, so it is mathematically not-impossible).

The imaginary plane.   Overlaid and in the same physical space that we're familiar with, the 3 dimensions of up/down left/right in/out.   If you take it to the theoretical math level, those can also have an imaginary component.  Think of it as "phase" which is what it is called in EE or "axis perpendicular to all of x,y,z" with spots where one can see another but not in entirety and not completely unless the correct maneuvers/manipulation takes place.   That is the earlier theory of "Phase shifted world" for Earth having non humans here a hell of a lot longer than humans have been here, co-located with us.  Potentially responsible for ghosts, UFOs, cryptids, etc when they peek/jump through.

Another is the "Breakaway Civilization" idea where there is a giant underground facility in Antarctica where it is a world of things that didn't evolve from the Homo Sapiens strain the way we did.  Potentially much more intelligent and different skin and body proportions based on the thousands or tens of thousands of years of acclimation they've gone through.   This is similar also to the "Hollow Earth" and "Hollow Moon" concepts, just with different names and locations.   They have highly advanced travel and mastered gravity and magnetism which is among the last of roadblocks for us humans to have a complete knowledge of how stuff works.     Admiral Byrd said "Pole to Pole and back in a single day" when speaking of the craft he was shown in his visit to Antarctica.  That was then redacted and he said no more about the trip to Antarctica on way home.  The single day pole to pole quote was to a Brazilian newspaper asking about the first mapping of Antarctica and asking how they lost so much and came home early.  Admiral Byrd 1947 Diary entry regarding the Operation High Jump Antarctica expedition.  The newspaper quote is out there as well, just not easily found.

We have a really good and precise equation for electrical and magnetic fields and how to manipulate and use them to our advantage.  We only know gravity is related to mass and no clue how it actually works.  Some other civilization may have cracked the gravity problem long, long ago an just doesn't give it out, maybe they helped build the pyramids and other sites in S. America, India, etc and left again after saying "You're doing it wrong, try this way" or some other message.  

So, it's easier to say "Materials not made with what we generally consider as "man made", no matter which country's cutting edge tech".  These craft have been seen throughout history and with the same shape/lights and dimensions, long long before there was a science of metallurgy or even flight.   I doubt they were really advanced secret aircraft, even the sightings of the 50s have capabilities we do not even have now, or if gravity has been controlled by reverse engineering "dropped off" craft, there may be the ARV test flights which can do the massive acceleration and turning without making any sound at all.  There was a mention of a "UFO exchange" with a US Navy ship in 1915 but we weren't given the details of the alleged 'exchange'.  1916 UFO Problems with these early ones quite well documented if they can be found, but the search engines don't go out of their way to put them in the first 5 pages.

Others think it's all a simulation and "From this Earth" is relative to what we can do at the molecular level, we now have essentially 6 molecule transistors, they can't get any smaller for traditional/current construction, yet we cannot figure out why gravity is.  Once gravity is figured out, inertial frame can be brought along so 0 to mach 10 happens in 100 yards and you won't even spill your coffee or notice a thing until you're at your destination.

The interdimensional alien concept seems far- fetched to me because when we think about the concept of a "Dimension", what we're really talking about is "additional information about the same thing". In other words, it isn't a separate world. It's additional, extended aspects of the world we already experience.

I think it is highly likely that there are more than 3 spatial dimensions, for example. But all those spacial dimensions are representing the same "place". But in a more complex way. Hopefully that makes sense.

Therefore, you don't travel "here" from another dimension because WE already exist in all those dimensions at once. Similar to the way that if you have a flat sheet of paper with a picture of a car, and you turn it into a 3D model. There isn't a new car that appears, it's just that you can now understand more about that same car.

If this were humans from the future (because FTL is developed at some point in the future allowing humans to travel back in time), then I wouldn't think they would describe it as "not of this world" because it WOULD be of this world, just not this world right now. A future world. So, that doesn't seem correct either.

My thoughts on this are the following:

1. Almost certainly, these aren't aliens
2. Amateur astronomers wouldn't likely miss alien spacecraft entering our atmosphere (super obvious when something burns into our atmosphere)
3. Extremely unlikely that another country has developed tech that U.S. military and defense contractors haven't already created or investigated
4. FTL space travel seems impossible because the limit isn't really the speed of light. The limit is the speed of causality. Light is limited by causality just like we are.
5. Unlikely to be a secret alien base under the ocean, because... why would they bother?
6. Seems unlikely that an alien species would send biological specimens here. Much more likely that they would send artificially intelligent Avatars that could interact with humans in real-time, but would represent their intellect. The reason for this is the time- lag of interstellar communication and the difficulty of space travel over long distances. But they could train an LLM type model to do their bidding and just transmit the results back.
7. If aliens are here today, then I think that would imply that they have probably been lurking in our solar system for a very long time and have some sort of self- replicating manufacturing capability to create spacecraft local to us. These craft are so small and probably engineered specifically for our gravity and atmosphere such that wherever they may have originated from would not have the same characteristics. IOW you wouldn't manufacture the same machine to fly in Earth's atmosphere as would fly in the atmosphere of a planet like Venus. Therefore the fact that they are flying here means whoever built them (probably humans) did so specifically so they could fly here, and not some generalized machine that could fly around any planet anywhere in the galaxy.

To be clear, and obviously I've given this quite a bit of thought, I'd be very interested to learn about aliens. I'm certain they do exist out there somewhere. However, what's missing isn't really "photographic evidence". What's missing is the technical descriptions of the origins of these craft and how they operate. I don't necessarily need to see pictures as much as I need to understand how the overwhelming challenges of the vastness of interstellar space could be overcome.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:32:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Thanks for the posters in this thread and the links, much more interesting to read than the GD version.
View Quote

I refuse to participate in GD threads about this. I have no desire to try and convince anyone of anything.  Honest discussion and sharing of ideas is what most of us here want and that doesn't happen over there.  Waste of time to even click on UFO threads in GD.  Just ignore them and move on.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:36:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I refuse to participate in GD threads about this. I have no desire to try and convince anyone of anything.  Honest discussion and sharing of ideas is what most of us here want and that doesn't happen over there.  Waste of time to even click on UFO threads in GD.  Just ignore them and move on.
View Quote
I feel the same way. I have found when I do my own research as I do with everything it is so intertwined with misinformation I don't know what is what. On one hand I don't believe anything and think it is all top secret military stuff and the ufo stories are put out for misinformation but on the other I honestly did see a ufo in my early years so I just don't know.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:38:17 AM EDT
[#48]
And one other thing... why?

No one would expend the resources to send drones out to buzz around Earth for no reason. They would need a purpose, and their purpose should be obvious from their behavior.  Or at least we should be able to deduce their purpose from their behavior.

I'll be interested to watch this interview. And I'm going to keep an open mind about it.

ETA: what I'm saying is that if these craft are alien in terms of their origin, and if it's true that our Intelligence agencies have been studying them for decades, then they would have figured out why they are here by now. The answer to the "why" question is just as important as the answer to the "how" questions.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:31:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
HERE'S A TELL...

Come on man!
View Quote

Yep. Nothing will come of this. He is just trying to monetize his experience. I watched the News nation interview and he had nothing to back up what he said.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
And one other thing... why?

No one would expend the resources to send drones out to buzz around Earth for no reason. They would need a purpose, and their purpose should be obvious from their behavior.  Or at least we should be able to deduce their purpose from their behavior.

I'll be interested to watch this interview. And I'm going to keep an open mind about it.

ETA: what I'm saying is that if these craft are alien in terms of their origin, and if it's true that our Intelligence agencies have been studying them for decades, then they would have figured out why they are here by now. The answer to the "why" question is just as important as the answer to the "how" questions.
View Quote

You give humans WAY too much credit.  The painful truth is we just aren't that intelligent, clever or insightful.  I'm always amazed how it never occurs to people that we could put the best and brightest of earth together with unlimited time and resources studying these and might not even figure out the nuts and bolts tech for another 5000 years, let alone the why.

Our minds may not be capable of understanding the how, why, or even who. I'm not even convinced their visits here have anything to do with humans. We aren't the most interesting thing about this planet.

When .gov says they don't know what these are, this one time, I actually believe them. They are telling the truth in a roundabout way. I don't think they know, at least not in the ways we would expect after 75 years of research.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top