Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Ha!!!  Fuck off, Greer.  Dipshit tried to claim yesterday that he "briefed" Grusch on all the programs.

"I took my job very seriously, and early on, I allowed various individuals that alleged they had information to speak their truth as part of my evaluation process. I have not been mentored by anyone, and my public disclosure has been done independently under my own free will. I emphatically request that Steven Greer cease using my name to promote his personal agenda"
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:54:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The interdimensional alien concept seems far- fetched to me because when we think about the concept of a "Dimension", what we're really talking about is "additional information about the same thing". In other words, it isn't a separate world. It's additional, extended aspects of the world we already experience.

I think it is highly likely that there are more than 3 spatial dimensions, for example. But all those spacial dimensions are representing the same "place". But in a more complex way. Hopefully that makes sense.

Therefore, you don't travel "here" from another dimension because WE already exist in all those dimensions at once. Similar to the way that if you have a flat sheet of paper with a picture of a car, and you turn it into a 3D model. There isn't a new car that appears, it's just that you can now understand more about that same car.

If this were humans from the future (because FTL is developed at some point in the future allowing humans to travel back in time), then I wouldn't think they would describe it as "not of this world" because it WOULD be of this world, just not this world right now. A future world. So, that doesn't seem correct either.

My thoughts on this are the following:

1. Almost certainly, these aren't aliens
2. Amateur astronomers wouldn't likely miss alien spacecraft entering our atmosphere (super obvious when something burns into our atmosphere)
3. Extremely unlikely that another country has developed tech that U.S. military and defense contractors haven't already created or investigated
4. FTL space travel seems impossible because the limit isn't really the speed of light. The limit is the speed of causality. Light is limited by causality just like we are.
5. Unlikely to be a secret alien base under the ocean, because... why would they bother?
6. Seems unlikely that an alien species would send biological specimens here. Much more likely that they would send artificially intelligent Avatars that could interact with humans in real-time, but would represent their intellect. The reason for this is the time- lag of interstellar communication and the difficulty of space travel over long distances. But they could train an LLM type model to do their bidding and just transmit the results back.
7. If aliens are here today, then I think that would imply that they have probably been lurking in our solar system for a very long time and have some sort of self- replicating manufacturing capability to create spacecraft local to us. These craft are so small and probably engineered specifically for our gravity and atmosphere such that wherever they may have originated from would not have the same characteristics. IOW you wouldn't manufacture the same machine to fly in Earth's atmosphere as would fly in the atmosphere of a planet like Venus. Therefore the fact that they are flying here means whoever built them (probably humans) did so specifically so they could fly here, and not some generalized machine that could fly around any planet anywhere in the galaxy.

To be clear, and obviously I've given this quite a bit of thought, I'd be very interested to learn about aliens. I'm certain they do exist out there somewhere. However, what's missing isn't really "photographic evidence". What's missing is the technical descriptions of the origins of these craft and how they operate. I don't necessarily need to see pictures as much as I need to understand how the overwhelming challenges of the vastness of interstellar space could be overcome.

Thoughts?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It seems oddly specific the way multiple credible people describe the recent discoveries as "not of this world".

That choice of words seems to imply something.

It's like they are deliberately not saying "from another planet." They say, "not of this world". Why the distinct language?

I typically find alien stories to be boring and obviously fake. But it seems like highly credible people are fairly insistent that this is real. And yet we don't really get the details. But they all seem to agree "not of this world"

Why?

It's kind of related to ?? aka  v-¯1¯    in science fiction, Especially in Early ones like Heinlein and Asimov, while today's sci-fi use the multi-world/timeline intertwined idea of physics to give more elbow room.   We could live on a planet that is a single sphere in some  Tesseract. Otherwise these craft are traveling to us from another planet, solar system, or even galaxy which has entirely alien life, not just a different spot in the same planet. Another idea tossed out in the multi timeline/world theory is the UFOs we see are "Time Tourists" (Time on it's own isn't needed for physics to work, only space-time, so it is mathematically not-impossible).

The imaginary plane.   Overlaid and in the same physical space that we're familiar with, the 3 dimensions of up/down left/right in/out.   If you take it to the theoretical math level, those can also have an imaginary component.  Think of it as "phase" which is what it is called in EE or "axis perpendicular to all of x,y,z" with spots where one can see another but not in entirety and not completely unless the correct maneuvers/manipulation takes place.   That is the earlier theory of "Phase shifted world" for Earth having non humans here a hell of a lot longer than humans have been here, co-located with us.  Potentially responsible for ghosts, UFOs, cryptids, etc when they peek/jump through.

Another is the "Breakaway Civilization" idea where there is a giant underground facility in Antarctica where it is a world of things that didn't evolve from the Homo Sapiens strain the way we did.  Potentially much more intelligent and different skin and body proportions based on the thousands or tens of thousands of years of acclimation they've gone through.   This is similar also to the "Hollow Earth" and "Hollow Moon" concepts, just with different names and locations.   They have highly advanced travel and mastered gravity and magnetism which is among the last of roadblocks for us humans to have a complete knowledge of how stuff works.     Admiral Byrd said "Pole to Pole and back in a single day" when speaking of the craft he was shown in his visit to Antarctica.  That was then redacted and he said no more about the trip to Antarctica on way home.  The single day pole to pole quote was to a Brazilian newspaper asking about the first mapping of Antarctica and asking how they lost so much and came home early.  Admiral Byrd 1947 Diary entry regarding the Operation High Jump Antarctica expedition.  The newspaper quote is out there as well, just not easily found.

We have a really good and precise equation for electrical and magnetic fields and how to manipulate and use them to our advantage.  We only know gravity is related to mass and no clue how it actually works.  Some other civilization may have cracked the gravity problem long, long ago an just doesn't give it out, maybe they helped build the pyramids and other sites in S. America, India, etc and left again after saying "You're doing it wrong, try this way" or some other message.  

So, it's easier to say "Materials not made with what we generally consider as "man made", no matter which country's cutting edge tech".  These craft have been seen throughout history and with the same shape/lights and dimensions, long long before there was a science of metallurgy or even flight.   I doubt they were really advanced secret aircraft, even the sightings of the 50s have capabilities we do not even have now, or if gravity has been controlled by reverse engineering "dropped off" craft, there may be the ARV test flights which can do the massive acceleration and turning without making any sound at all.  There was a mention of a "UFO exchange" with a US Navy ship in 1915 but we weren't given the details of the alleged 'exchange'.  1916 UFO Problems with these early ones quite well documented if they can be found, but the search engines don't go out of their way to put them in the first 5 pages.

Others think it's all a simulation and "From this Earth" is relative to what we can do at the molecular level, we now have essentially 6 molecule transistors, they can't get any smaller for traditional/current construction, yet we cannot figure out why gravity is.  Once gravity is figured out, inertial frame can be brought along so 0 to mach 10 happens in 100 yards and you won't even spill your coffee or notice a thing until you're at your destination.

The interdimensional alien concept seems far- fetched to me because when we think about the concept of a "Dimension", what we're really talking about is "additional information about the same thing". In other words, it isn't a separate world. It's additional, extended aspects of the world we already experience.

I think it is highly likely that there are more than 3 spatial dimensions, for example. But all those spacial dimensions are representing the same "place". But in a more complex way. Hopefully that makes sense.

Therefore, you don't travel "here" from another dimension because WE already exist in all those dimensions at once. Similar to the way that if you have a flat sheet of paper with a picture of a car, and you turn it into a 3D model. There isn't a new car that appears, it's just that you can now understand more about that same car.

If this were humans from the future (because FTL is developed at some point in the future allowing humans to travel back in time), then I wouldn't think they would describe it as "not of this world" because it WOULD be of this world, just not this world right now. A future world. So, that doesn't seem correct either.

2. Amateur astronomers wouldn't likely miss alien spacecraft entering our atmosphere (super obvious when something burns into our atmosphere)
3. Extremely unlikely that another country has developed tech that U.S. military and defense contractors haven't already created or investigated
4. FTL space travel seems impossible because the limit isn't really the speed of light. The limit is the speed of causality. Light is limited by causality just like we are.
5. Unlikely to be a secret alien base under the ocean, because... why would they bother?
6. Seems unlikely that an alien species would send biological specimens here. Much more likely that they would send artificially intelligent Avatars that could interact with humans in real-time, but would represent their intellect. The reason for this is the time- lag of interstellar communication and the difficulty of space travel over long distances. But they could train an LLM type model to do their bidding and just transmit the results back.
7. If aliens are here today, then I think that would imply that they have probably been lurking in our solar system for a very long time and have some sort of self- replicating manufacturing capability to create spacecraft local to us. These craft are so small and probably engineered specifically for our gravity and atmosphere such that wherever they may have originated from would not have the same characteristics. IOW you wouldn't manufacture the same machine to fly in Earth's atmosphere as would fly in the atmosphere of a planet like Venus. Therefore the fact that they are flying here means whoever built them (probably humans) did so specifically so they could fly here, and not some generalized machine that could fly around any planet anywhere in the galaxy.

To be clear, and obviously I've given this quite a bit of thought, I'd be very interested to learn about aliens. I'm certain they do exist out there somewhere. However, what's missing isn't really "photographic evidence". What's missing is the technical descriptions of the origins of these craft and how they operate. I don't necessarily need to see pictures as much as I need to understand how the overwhelming challenges of the vastness of interstellar space could be overcome.

Thoughts?

Though these questions have been discussed at length,  i think the core issue is that many are now largely moot.  

There are recovered craft.  

The how and why they are here are important, but statements that they cannot be here are no longer valid, as they are here.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:56:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Though these questions have been discussed at length,  i think the core issue is they are now largely moot.  There are recovered craft.  The how and why they are here are important, but statements that they cannot be here are no longer valid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It seems oddly specific the way multiple credible people describe the recent discoveries as "not of this world".

It's like they are deliberately not saying "from another planet." They say, "not of this world". Why the distinct language?

I typically find alien stories to be boring and obviously fake. But it seems like highly credible people are fairly insistent that this is real. And yet we don't really get the details. But they all seem to agree "not of this world"

Why?

It's kind of related to   aka   - 1     in science fiction, Especially in Early ones like Heinlein and Asimov, while today's sci-fi use the multi-world/timeline intertwined idea of physics to give more elbow room.   We could live on a planet that is a single sphere in some  Tesseract. Otherwise these craft are traveling to us from another planet, solar system, or even galaxy which has entirely alien life, not just a different spot in the same planet. Another idea tossed out in the multi timeline/world theory is the UFOs we see are "Time Tourists" (Time on it's own isn't needed for physics to work, only space-time, so it is mathematically not-impossible).

The imaginary plane.   Overlaid and in the same physical space that we're familiar with, the 3 dimensions of up/down left/right in/out.   If you take it to the theoretical math level, those can also have an imaginary component.  Think of it as "phase" which is what it is called in EE or "axis perpendicular to all of x,y,z" with spots where one can see another but not in entirety and not completely unless the correct maneuvers/manipulation takes place.   That is the earlier theory of "Phase shifted world" for Earth having non humans here a hell of a lot longer than humans have been here, co-located with us.  Potentially responsible for ghosts, UFOs, cryptids, etc when they peek/jump through.

Another is the "Breakaway Civilization" idea where there is a giant underground facility in Antarctica where it is a world of things that didn't evolve from the Homo Sapiens strain the way we did.  Potentially much more intelligent and different skin and body proportions based on the thousands or tens of thousands of years of acclimation they've gone through.   This is similar also to the "Hollow Earth" and "Hollow Moon" concepts, just with different names and locations.   They have highly advanced travel and mastered gravity and magnetism which is among the last of roadblocks for us humans to have a complete knowledge of how stuff works.     Admiral Byrd said "Pole to Pole and back in a single day" when speaking of the craft he was shown in his visit to Antarctica.  That was then redacted and he said no more about the trip to Antarctica on way home.  The single day pole to pole quote was to a Brazilian newspaper asking about the first mapping of Antarctica and asking how they lost so much and came home early.  Admiral Byrd 1947 Diary entry regarding the Operation High Jump Antarctica expedition.  The newspaper quote is out there as well, just not easily found.

We have a really good and precise equation for electrical and magnetic fields and how to manipulate and use them to our advantage.  We only know gravity is related to mass and no clue how it actually works.  Some other civilization may have cracked the gravity problem long, long ago an just doesn't give it out, maybe they helped build the pyramids and other sites in S. America, India, etc and left again after saying "You're doing it wrong, try this way" or some other message.  

So, it's easier to say "Materials not made with what we generally consider as "man made", no matter which country's cutting edge tech".  These craft have been seen throughout history and with the same shape/lights and dimensions, long long before there was a science of metallurgy or even flight.   I doubt they were really advanced secret aircraft, even the sightings of the 50s have capabilities we do not even have now, or if gravity has been controlled by reverse engineering "dropped off" craft, there may be the ARV test flights which can do the massive acceleration and turning without making any sound at all.  There was a mention of a "UFO exchange" with a US Navy ship in 1915 but we weren't given the details of the alleged 'exchange'.  1916 UFO Problems with these early ones quite well documented if they can be found, but the search engines don't go out of their way to put them in the first 5 pages.

Others think it's all a simulation and "From this Earth" is relative to what we can do at the molecular level, we now have essentially 6 molecule transistors, they can't get any smaller for traditional/current construction, yet we cannot figure out why gravity is.  Once gravity is figured out, inertial frame can be brought along so 0 to mach 10 happens in 100 yards and you won't even spill your coffee or notice a thing until you're at your destination.

Thoughts?

Though these questions have been discussed at length,  i think the core issue is they are now largely moot.  There are recovered craft.  The how and why they are here are important, but statements that they cannot be here are no longer valid.

Yeah, it's a fun thought experiment but all the "UFO's aren't real because X" arguments are pointless.  Some people have been stuck in that mindset for so long, they can't move into the "maybe we don't have a fucking clue what's really going on" stage.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:07:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Though these questions have been discussed at length,  i think the core issue is that many are now largely moot.  

The how and why they are here are important, but statements that they cannot be here are no longer valid, as they are here.
View Quote

How do you know alien spacecraft have been recovered? How do you know it is aliens? How do you know it isn't created to give the perception of aliens? Why does this Intelligence Officer shake his head "no" while he says the word "yes"?

His body language strongly indicates deception. Why is he being deceptive?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:19:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

How do you know alien spacecraft have been recovered? How do you know it is aliens? How do you know it isn't created to give the perception of aliens? Why does this Intelligence Officer shake his head "no" while he says the word "yes"?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're getting there.

It helps to abandon "little green men who traveled here from another planet".
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:25:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You're getting there.

View Quote

Agreed, little green men is the least likely explanation.

Also, this guy is highly credible and I believe he is legit. I also think, based on the excerpt video above, that he is being deceptive. The question in my mind is, why?

Seems like he has no motivation to do so, and lots of reasons not to.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:28:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

It's kind of related to ?? aka  v-¯1¯    in science fiction, Especially in Early ones like Heinlein and Asimov, while today's sci-fi use the multi-world/timeline intertwined idea of physics to give more elbow room.   We could live on a planet that is a single sphere in some  Tesseract. Otherwise these craft are traveling to us from another planet, solar system, or even galaxy which has entirely alien life, not just a different spot in the same planet. Another idea tossed out in the multi timeline/world theory is the UFOs we see are "Time Tourists" (Time on it's own isn't needed for physics to work, only space-time, so it is mathematically not-impossible).

Thoughts?

If this guy is legit and he's not just a new disinformation agent being put out there to replace the disgraced ones that have already destroyed their reputations, we still have to consider many of those issues.

First we are assuming these are recent crashes, and not archeological finds that have been hinted at.

The major issue, "not of this world" does NOT mean they are not from earth. "This world" is what they teach at Harvard, Yale and MIT, it doesn't automatically mean aliens from another planet.

Atlantis, Lizzid people, Shemsu-hor, interdimensional, etc are all earth based possibility's that are not of this world. Something earth based is far more terrifying for those in power than simple green men from another planet.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:53:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If this guy is legit and he's not just a new disinformation agent being put out there to replace the disgraced ones that have already destroyed their reputations, we still have to consider many of those issues.

First we are assuming these are recent crashes, and not archeological finds that have been hinted at.

The major issue, "not of this world" does NOT mean they are not from earth. "This world" is what they teach at Harvard, Yale and MIT, it doesn't automatically mean aliens from another planet.

Atlantis, Lizzid people, Shemsu-hor, interdimensional, etc are all earth based possibility's that are not of this world. Something earth based is far more terrifying for those in power than simple green men from another planet.
View Quote

From Earth but not of this world?  That sounds like dancing on the head of a pin, and falling off.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:53:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Also, this guy is highly credible and I believe he is legit. I also think, based on the excerpt video above, that he is being deceptive. The question in my mind is, why?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're getting there.

I think there's still a line he has to skirt and, if he is legit, he's probably in fear for his life.  There are a lot of very suspicious suicides connected to the UFO topic.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:55:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

From Earth but not of this world?  That sounds like dancing on the head of a pin, and falling off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you consider a parallel universe to be "of this world"?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'd have to define what you meant by parallel world.  Something like a supradimensional overlay on the 3 dimensional existence we know?  If we were, for example on a Cartesian system, x, y, and z; would that parallel world be using g,h, and i; or y, z, and w, or ... ?

But I think my position would be Earth is Earth, whether or not there were dimensions involved that humans perceived either poorly or not at all.  This world is Earth.  That kind of thing.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:27:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yep. Nothing will come of this. He is just trying to monetize his experience. I watched the News nation interview and he had nothing to back up what he said.
View Quote

I think you missed the part where he followed the DoD rules, went through their process and turned over his documents to the IG and (at least a portion of them) to congressional staffers. The new whistleblower process passed last year has a defined process to come forward. That doesn't include posting documents on the interwebs.

Seems it took about two months for DoD to process his filing and approve what he is allowed to say to the press. That's shockingly fast.

Did anyone notice who his attorney is for this?  Very interesting
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:39:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I think you missed the part where he followed the DoD rules, went through their process and turned over his documents to the IG and (at least a portion of them) to congressional staffers. The new whistleblower process passed last year has a defined process to come forward. That doesn't include posting documents on the interwebs.

Seems it took about two months for DoD to process his filing and approve what he is allowed to say to the press. That's shockingly fast.

View Quote

I see it the other way around.  If it's all BS it would of course be quickly cleared for him to speak on it.  Those pre-pub processes only slow down if they cover suspected actual secrets.  So if he's legit then someone in .gov started to declassify this stuff long ago.

It's all very suspicious regardless of his legit credentials.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:44:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You'd have to define what you meant by parallel world.  Something like a supradimensional overlay on the 3 dimensional existence we know?  If we were, for example on a Cartesian system, x, y, and z; would that parallel world be using g,h, and i; or y, z, and w, or ... ?

But I think my position would be Earth is Earth, whether or not there were dimensions involved that humans perceived either poorly or not at all.  This world is Earth.  That kind of thing.
View Quote

^ This...

Additional dimensions are not a place you go to, it's where you already are you just can't see them.

For example, it may be discovered one day that there are one or several additional spatial dimensions we can't perceive directly but we experience them through the "effect" we call gravity.

We don't travel TO the dimension of gravity. We already exist in it which is why we stick to the Earth.

"Many worlds" and "parallel universes" are, if either interpretation are true, similar. In any case, you are already there, you just can't see it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 12:55:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ha!!!  Fuck off, Greer.  Dipshit tried to claim yesterday that he "briefed" Grusch on all the programs.

View Quote

LOL!!!  Greer is such a grifter. One of his favorite lines is to claim he briefs high level people.  He's not lying at least in his mind.  He really believes that when he imparts his "wisdom" or even speaks in your general direction that you have just been "briefed" by him.

He thinks he has it all figured out and that if people would stop listening to anyone else and fund his pursuits that all would be revealed by him. He truly believes that.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 1:00:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We live in a world where spending more money than last year is a spending cut. Expecting anyone in the government to use clear, unambiguous language is insanity.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 1:01:21 PM EDT
[#17]
A few more clips in the lead up to the full interview.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 1:24:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

He can file the appropriate paperwork, get permissions and turn over whatever gibberish he has collected. Unfortunatly at the end of the day, nothing will happen, but maybe he makes a few bucks.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 1:27:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I see it the other way around.  If it's all BS it would of course be quickly cleared for him to speak on it.  Those pre-pub processes only slow down if they cover suspected actual secrets.  So if he's legit then someone in .gov started to declassify this stuff long ago.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If those programs operate outside standard DOD oversight, how do you think that would affect the pre-pub process?

"Hey guys, I have knowledge of the blackest of black projects where money is being redirected and the handful of people who know about it are leaving Congress, Sec-Def, and everyone else out of the loop."

That just might get the green light most ricky tick.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 1:30:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 1:37:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 1:54:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Lastly, we don't know everything we think we know.  From climate change to UFOs to Bigfeet to next week's weather, man is too arrogant and thinks all of the questions have been answered when we aren't even close to a unified theory of physics, have no clue what is in 95% of the Oceans, or have 30% of above water Earth visited by literate humans.   The Earth holds a ton of secrets that can't be seen by a flyby with satellite or airplane grabbing rough topography of areas.

View Quote

Hell, our own timeline keeps getting rewritten.  Gobekli Tepi caused a shake up and now there's Boncuklu Tarla that’s 1,000 years older.

Anyone who thinks we’ve got it all figured out just hasn’t been paying attention.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#24]
I've been lucky/unlucky enough to be exposed to a lot of VERY odd/paranormal/UFO things in my adult life.   I'm definitely not nutty because the majority of the things were witnessed by others as well.   For example, in 1988 I saw a 747 sized wingless cigar shaped object flying at jet speeds without making ANY noise.  I was able to very briefly observe it through a 9x rifle scope as I was hunting at the time and the surface was smooth with no windows.  A friend of mine was a few miles away and it passed over him as well.

Back around the end of the 90's my wife and I observed a rectangular craft fly directly over our car that was a little larger than a bus and barely over treetop level.  The outside surface looked like a combo of a circuit pattern and a Borg cube.  No noise at all.  We returned the next day and found the side road at the road crossing blocked off with yellow tape.  We went ahead past the tape and found a VERY large and dead Rottweiler but nothing else.

I'll admit that some people will automatically dismiss me because I also claim to have seen Bigfoot and have witnessed some paranormal stuff.  However, I just have a propensity to encounter improbable things.  For example, I've seen ball lightning.  In another lightning related event I was sitting in a chair at home when the phone sitting on the chair arm was exploded by lightning.  I saw the helicopters on the way to the Cash/Landrum event although we didn't know what it was at the time.  Many other oddball things as well.

Regarding this current Grusch thing.  I doubt he is hoaxing.  I think he is reporting on second hand info that he had access to.  Don't know if it is actual real info or a disinformation campaign that targeted him.  I have no doubt that non-human entities are visiting Earth but no clue as to their nature.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 2:42:23 PM EDT
[#25]
I have been watching this unfold since the NYT Keene article in 2017.  If you believe Grusch (which I do), the other interesting aspect of this is the coverup.  In his interview with Ross, he talks about a massive disinformation campaign which he calls criminal and immoral.  Circumventing the DoD procurement process is no joke.  If technology was given to specific contractors and not put out widely for bid resulting in billions of dollars in revenue for those contractors and/or DoD actors unduly influenced politicians, media, academics or other officials with pressure or threats to keep them information secret, there should be harsh consequences.  I think we'll shortly be entering the next phase of everyone getting their lawyers together and denying they knew anything.  I want to know who knew what and when did they know it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 2:56:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I've been lucky/unlucky enough to be exposed to a lot of VERY odd/paranormal/UFO things in my adult life.   I'm definitely not nutty because the majority of the things were witnessed by others as well.   For example, in 1988 I saw a 747 sized wingless cigar shaped object flying at jet speeds without making ANY noise.  I was able to very briefly observe it through a 9x rifle scope as I was hunting at the time and the surface was smooth with no windows.  A friend of mine was a few miles away and it passed over him as well.

Back around the end of the 90's my wife and I observed a rectangular craft fly directly over our car that was a little larger than a bus and barely over treetop level.  The outside surface looked like a combo of a circuit pattern and a Borg cube.  No noise at all.  We returned the next day and found the side road at the road crossing blocked off with yellow tape.  We went ahead past the tape and found a VERY large and dead Rottweiler but nothing else.

I'll admit that some people will automatically dismiss me because I also claim to have seen Bigfoot and have witnessed some paranormal stuff.  However, I just have a propensity to encounter improbable things.  For example, I've seen ball lightning.  In another lightning related event I was sitting in a chair at home when the phone sitting on the chair arm was exploded by lightning.  I saw the helicopters on the way to the Cash/Landrum event although we didn't know what it was at the time.  Many other oddball things as well.

Regarding this current Grusch thing.  I doubt he is hoaxing.  I think he is reporting on second hand info that he had access to.  Don't know if it is actual real info or a disinformation campaign that targeted him.  I have no doubt that non-human entities are visiting Earth but no clue as to their nature.
View Quote
I don't doubt you or most anyone else who has seen things. I have seen things as well. One of the things I cannot explain is I see shadow people in the corner of my eye or a little boy walk by and when I turn to look nothing is there. My personal belief has always been sceptical and thinking there must be a logical explanation like my vision acting up or my mind playing tricks on me so I have always believed it is something just hard to get me to believe it is supernatural. I think I am in the "want to believe" camp.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 3:35:02 PM EDT
[#27]
https://thedebrief.org/relics-from-non-human-spacecraft-a-scientists-perspective/

Avi Loeb’s article today.

Most mainstream scientists argue that the possible existence of spacecraft from a non-human origin is an “extraordinary claim” that is not worth a serious study until “extraordinary evidence” falls to their lap.

The reason this evidence has to fall into their lap is because they are not engaged in the search for such evidence, and so its non-existence is a self-fulfilling prophecy. The simple answer to Enrico Fermi’s paradox: “Where is everybody?” is “To find out whether you have neighbors, you better use a telescopes or check your backyard for objects that came from the street.”
View Quote

But the first recognized interstellar object actually impacted Earth in January 2014. The forthcoming  expedition of the Galileo Project to the Pacific Ocean aims to discover whether this interstellar meteor, IM1, was a craft from an extraterrestrial civilization. The reason for considering an artificial origin of this half-meter-sized object is that it was tougher in material strength than all other 272 meteors in the CNEOS catalog of NASA, and was formally recognized as having an interstellar origin at the 99.999% confidence in an official letter from the US Space Command to NASA on March 1, 2022.
View Quote

Today, a report by whistleblower David Grusch was published by The Debrief, written by the highly reputable journalists Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal. Grusch  served as a representative to the UAP Task Force and co-lead for UAP analysis.Grusch says recoveries of extraterrestrial objects of non-human origin have been ongoing for decades by the US Government, allies, and defense contractors.

Jonathan Grey, an intelligence officer specializing in UAP analysis at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center, said that “a vast array of our most sophisticated sensors, including space-based platforms, have been utilized by different agencies, typically in triplicate, to observe and accurately identify the out-of-this-world nature, performance, and design of these anomalous machines, which are then determined not to be of earthly origin.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:07:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:10:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Ost.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:30:58 PM EDT
[#30]
I like and respect Avi Loeb, but this article feels tone deaf to me. He makes the premature leap from "craft of non-human origin" to extraterrestrials. In my humble opinion, all of the speculation of the origin of the non-human intelligence artifacts is premature. Grusch's testimony feels like a path towards the "evidence" we all crave. Perhaps Congress will get off its ass and do something now that there may be evidence of willful evasion of congressional oversight. What a time to be alive.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:55:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

LOL!!!  Greer is such a grifter. One of his favorite lines is to claim he briefs high level people.  He's not lying at least in his mind.  He really believes that when he imparts his "wisdom" or even speaks in your general direction that you have just been "briefed" by him.

He thinks he has it all figured out and that if people would stop listening to anyone else and fund his pursuits that all would be revealed by him. He truly believes that.
View Quote

Perhaps he thinks GS-11s and GS-12s are high level people?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 5:58:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I like and respect Avi Loeb, but this article feels tone deaf to me. He makes the premature leap from "craft of non-human origin" to extraterrestrials. In my humble opinion, all of the speculation of the origin of the non-human intelligence artifacts is premature. Grusch's testimony feels like a path towards the "evidence" we all crave. Perhaps Congress will get off its ass and do something now that there may be evidence of willful evasion of congressional oversight. What a time to be alive.
View Quote

Extraterrestrial simply means "outside of earth". It doesn't mean alien.  It doesn't even refer to a life form. As an astronomer, Avi knows this.  

Agreed that this is an amazing time to be alive. We are at the beginning of a slow disclosure. It is moving faster than I expected. Supposedly, there was an effort to do this by Carter at the end of his presidency that was quashed when he lost the election to Reagan.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:02:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Greer claims he briefed Admiral Wilson (Wilson memo), at least two Directors of CIA and at least one president face to face on the details of alien visitation. His words, not mine.  There are an unfortunate number of videos of him making these boasts.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:14:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
For example, in 1988 I saw a 747 sized wingless cigar shaped object flying at jet speeds without making ANY noise.
View Quote
@JacobusRex

Look anything like this? This one seems smaller than a 47 and its movements look like a fishing jig.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/135revf/amazing_footage_of_cylindrical_ufo_filmed_by/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:19:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Greer claims he briefed Admiral Wilson (Wilson memo), at least two Directors of CIA and at least one president face to face on the details of alien visitation. His words, not mine.  There are an unfortunate number of videos of him making these boasts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What I dont understand is how he went from a surgeon to a guy briefing top men.

Have a sneaking suspecion he toots his own horn about giving up his surgeon career to chase this stuff down. Like maybe he fell from grace somehow; botched a surgery and got sued into oblivion, got hooked on hospital drugs and fired, etc... then took up this UFO thing and reinvented himself.

I like hearing his ideas though, but theres always this background noise of snakeoil salesman everytime he talks.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:21:59 PM EDT
[#36]
An interesting twist.  A twitter user found that AARO hired a company that hunts down and stops whistleblowers.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:12:08 PM EDT
[#37]

"Therefore, as much as Grusch’s report is intriguing, it does not carry credible scientific evidence irrespective of the comments about Grusch’s reliability. What we wish to see as scientists is the actual materials or data collected by the government. Without access to the evidence, we cannot distinguish Grusch’s report from a hypothetical story which was frabricated by a secret branch of government that is developing unusual technological capabilities while assigning them to an extraterrestrial origin."
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:26:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I found this vid while searching Grusch' name on youtube:
Psychologist Analyzes the UFO Whistleblower's Body Language

The psychologist also has concerns about his body language.  

I'm not sure what to think.  Time will tell.  Or not.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:01:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Anyone know when the full interview is dropping?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:18:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Aliens are awesome with their interstellar travel tech but they really need to work on managing their transportation mishap situation.

Travel all the way from Alpha Centauri to Sol just to crack it up over some shit town in New Mexico or Brazil.
View Quote

My guess is fatigue on long boring nothing to do flight.

Been there done that
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

"Therefore, as much as Grusch’s report is intriguing, it does not carry credible scientific evidence irrespective of the comments about Grusch’s reliability. What we wish to see as scientists is the actual materials or data collected by the government. Without access to the evidence, we cannot distinguish Grusch’s report from a hypothetical story which was frabricated by a secret branch of government that is developing unusual technological capabilities while assigning them to an extraterrestrial origin."
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This needs to be repeated
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:20:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
An interesting twist.  A twitter user found that AARO hired a company that hunts down and stops whistleblowers.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49447/IMG_5552_jpeg-2842479.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49447/IMG_5553_jpeg-2842480.JPG
View Quote

More than interesting.  The defense authorization bill signed into law made provisions to protect whistleblowers from prosecution over violating NDA's AND protections against retaliation.  

So...., Since DoD is prohibited from retaliating, it appears that they simply contracted it out.

Congress needs to look in to this.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:26:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yup.  As much as I want to believe Grusch, I still have to advocate caution.  I’m hopeful. But I’ve been burned many times before.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:27:56 PM EDT
[#44]
I am not buying any of this.

The tic tac nonsense came out and many complained as I did that retired military officers and enlisted and heads of projects with security clearances simply do not go on national TeeVee and start talking about things they saw and read while in positions with security clearances. That is not a good way to stay out of court and out of jail.

Then Congress passed a new whistle blower law and new people are emerging using this new law. I am sorry but disclosing information from your high level project govt job because you think the people have a right to know is not whistle blowing. Speaking about law breaking and corruption is whistle blowing, not disclosing classified alien craft. The fed govt considers the Snowden a traitor for disclosing classified info. Why do they not go after all these people.

So one of 2 things is happening.

1. These people all have permission to disclose classified info to the public but are now using the whistle blower cover so the govt isn’t letting on that the govt gave permission as part of a disclosure policy, but why

Or

2. All these people have permission to talk because it is a cover op for an unknown reason.

Given the history of the govt that I know of I am inclined to think it is #2

But either way, they are all part of the same op, it is coordinated and approved. They can not be doing it their own like they claim, which means they are lying, and if they are lying about whistle blowing then they are probably lying about everything which points me once again to #2

Now let’s look at the language they all use. Vague, “not of this world” can mean many things to many people.
UAP. They made a new acronym with a new meaning, yet when reporters talk about it they use the word UFO. Too much of a standard deceptive practice to not believe it is not done to be deceptive. The classic say one thing, imply another, and let the press finish and propagate the lie that the govt never actually said. This was seen most recently when the AF shot down UAPs over Alaska and the news reported them as UFOs which most people take to me alien craft. Turns out they were small ham radio balloons, but the govt allowed the media to run with shooting down UFOs for a long time.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:39:58 PM EDT
[#45]
David Grusch Former Intelligence Official Says U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human Origin
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:45:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think Greer is completely full of it.  His claims that he reiterates ad nauseam that he briefed all former presidents and intelligence agencies on UFO’s seem like complete BS.  I’m happy to see that Grusch immediately and without hesitation distanced himself from Greer.

On a different note, I was very disappointed to see the basement guy from the NY Post trying so hard to discredit Mr. Grusch with what appears to me to be incorrect assumptions and inaccuracies.

Top 5 red flags with UFO whistleblower story

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:48:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I am not buying any of this.

The tic tac nonsense came out and many complained as I did that retired military officers and enlisted and heads of projects with security clearances simply do not go on national TeeVee and start talking about things they saw and read while in positions with security clearances. That is not a good way to stay out of court and out of jail.

Then Congress passed a new whistle blower law and new people are emerging using this new law. I am sorry but disclosing information from your high level project govt job because you think the people have a right to know is not whistle blowing. Speaking about law breaking and corruption is whistle blowing, not disclosing classified alien craft. The fed govt considers the Snowden a traitor for disclosing classified info. Why do they not go after all these people.

So one of 2 things is happening.

1. These people all have permission to disclose classified info to the public but are now using the whistle blower cover so the govt isn’t letting on that the govt gave permission as part of a disclosure policy, but why

Or

2. All these people have permission to talk because it is a cover op for an unknown reason.

Given the history of the govt that I know of I am inclined to think it is #2

But either way, they are all part of the same op, it is coordinated and approved. They can not be doing it their own like they claim, which means they are lying, and if they are lying about whistle blowing then they are probably lying about everything which points me once again to #2

Now let’s look at the language they all use. Vague, “not of this world” can mean many things to many people.
UAP. They made a new acronym with a new meaning, yet when reporters talk about it they use the word UFO. Too much of a standard deceptive practice to not believe it is not done to be deceptive. The classic say one thing, imply another, and let the press finish and propagate the lie that the govt never actually said. This was seen most recently when the AF shot down UAPs over Alaska and the news reported them as UFOs which most people take to me alien craft. Turns out they were small ham radio balloons, but the govt allowed the media to run with shooting down UFOs for a long time.

View Quote

Your opinion always carries weight with me man.

Digging in, it appears the interview questions were passed to the DoD and cleared.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:52:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:07:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The one bit that makes me go "huh?" is that the push for UFO Disclosure tends to be from the D side of the political sprectrum.  I'd think at least 50/50 but it's a rather large majority, closer to 70-30 pushing for it.    

I don't know anybody who does NOT want to see evidence of unknown/new-to-us aerospace technologies, whether skunk works stuff or not made by man in one way or another.  The alleged large sections of dozen molecule thick laminations is something we can't do on a mass scale as it's got to be one atom at a time in a process like vapor deposition, which only works on something the size of a silicon wafer at a time (~6" round) and still have issues with even thickness all the way to edges.  

That's how CPUs are made, hundreds of actual processors "printed" through dozen or more molecule thick layers of various types of silicon or conductor and then tested and cut out the good ones which are around 75% at best.  Trying to make panel sized blocks using that same process would be insanely expensive, especially in joining the separate 'good' blocks.  The thinner they can make them, the lower the cost and higher efficiency as well as speed.
View Quote

You bring up a good point.  In several of the stories covered by the MSM, two politicians seem to be openly giving interviews on the subject, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand from New York and Rep. Andre Carson from Indiana.  Neither seems be be afraid of the topic making them look bad or "out there" with their constituents.  Is it because they have been briefed with certain classified info that makes them feel confident this is a very real issue and not science fiction or maybe they just have a strong personal interest in it.  Although some Republicans have come out in support of efforts to decloak per se the UFO issue, it seems the dems are more upfront about it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:07:49 PM EDT
[#50]
I wish the Aliens would help humanity and vaporize the White House in Minecraft.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top