Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:16:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You bring up a good point.  In several of the stories covered by the MSM, two politicians seem to be openly giving interviews on the subject, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand from New York and Rep. Andre Carson from Indiana.  Neither seems be be afraid of the topic making them look bad our "out there" with their constituents.  Is it because they have been briefed with certain classified info that makes them feel confident this is a very real issue and not science fiction or maybe they just have a strong personal interest in it.  Although some Republicans have come out in support of efforts to decloak per se the UFO issue, it seems the dems are more upfront about it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The one bit that makes me go "huh?" is that the push for UFO Disclosure tends to be from the D side of the political sprectrum.  I'd think at least 50/50 but it's a rather large majority, closer to 70-30 pushing for it.    

I don't know anybody who does NOT want to see evidence of unknown/new-to-us aerospace technologies, whether skunk works stuff or not made by man in one way or another.  The alleged large sections of dozen molecule thick laminations is something we can't do on a mass scale as it's got to be one atom at a time in a process like vapor deposition, which only works on something the size of a silicon wafer at a time (~6" round) and still have issues with even thickness all the way to edges.  

That's how CPUs are made, hundreds of actual processors "printed" through dozen or more molecule thick layers of various types of silicon or conductor and then tested and cut out the good ones which are around 75% at best.  Trying to make panel sized blocks using that same process would be insanely expensive, especially in joining the separate 'good' blocks.  The thinner they can make them, the lower the cost and higher efficiency as well as speed.

You bring up a good point.  In several of the stories covered by the MSM, two politicians seem to be openly giving interviews on the subject, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand from New York and Rep. Andre Carson from Indiana.  Neither seems be be afraid of the topic making them look bad our "out there" with their constituents.  Is it because they have been briefed with certain classified info that makes them feel confident this is a very real issue and not science fiction or maybe they just have a strong personal interest in it.  Although some Republicans have come out in support of efforts to decloak per se the UFO issue, it seems the dems are more upfront about it.

Tim Burchett and Marco Rubio have been vocal on the R side.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:26:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The one bit that makes me go "huh?" is that the push for UFO Disclosure tends to be from the D side of the political sprectrum.  I'd think at least 50/50 but it's a rather large majority, closer to 70-30 pushing for it.    

I don't know anybody who does NOT want to see evidence of unknown/new-to-us aerospace technologies, whether skunk works stuff or not made by man in one way or another.  The alleged large sections of dozen molecule thick laminations is something we can't do on a mass scale as it's got to be one atom at a time in a process like vapor deposition, which only works on something the size of a silicon wafer at a time (~6" round) and still have issues with even thickness all the way to edges.  

That's how CPUs are made, hundreds of actual processors "printed" through dozen or more molecule thick layers of various types of silicon or conductor and then tested and cut out the good ones which are around 75% at best.  Trying to make panel sized blocks using that same process would be insanely expensive, especially in joining the separate 'good' blocks.  The thinner they can make them, the lower the cost and higher efficiency as well as speed.

They have been vocal, but it seems like most of the media snippets are from Gillibrand and Carson.  MSM dem preference?  Possibly, but you would think the media would have snippets from Republicans if they thought it could make them look bad.  And the MSM seems to treat the UFO topic as a joke or rolling their eyes while reporting it with snickers.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:37:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am not buying any of this.

Then Congress passed a new whistle blower law and new people are emerging using this new law. I am sorry but disclosing information from your high level project govt job because you think the people have a right to know is not whistle blowing. Speaking about law breaking and corruption is whistle blowing, not disclosing classified alien craft. The fed govt considers the Snowden a traitor for disclosing classified info. Why do they not go after all these people.

View Quote

I think you misunderstood what whistleblower means in this context. All classified programs (even black ones) must have IG and congressional oversight.

The whole premise of the hidden UAP programs (if they exist) is that they have illegally exempted themselves from oversight and have used coercion, NDA's, the threat of prosecution and other illegal means to remain hidden.

There is no legal mechanism that allows black programs to escape oversight. None. It doesn't exist, which means if these programs are real, their very existence is a federal crime.

Congress was briefed on this, so their legal counsel crafted narrow legislation that explicitly exempts people with knowledge of these specific programs (and no others) from prosecution for providing classified information and violating NDA's. Biden signed it in to law last year and here we are.

So, yes, turning over classified documents to the IG and congress on this specific subject is absolutely whistleblowing. In fact, it's the purest form. It's throwing back the curtain and shedding light on programs that have no legal basis to even exist.  

ETA: Many of us have been excited about the new whistleblower protections for some time. The whole point of creating them is to take away the shield and club that has been used to keep this hidden. Remove their ability to hide and we hoped people would finally come forward. It appears that is happening. Gorsch isn't the only one talking and providing documents.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:50:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think you misunderstood what whistleblower means in this context. All classified programs (even black ones) must have IG and congressional oversight.

The whole premise of the hidden UAP programs (if they exist) is that they have illegally exempted themselves from oversight and have used coercion, NDA's, the threat of prosecution and other illegal means to remain hidden.

There is no legal mechanism that allows black programs to escape oversight. None. It doesn't exist, which means if these programs are real, their very existence is a federal crime.

Congress was briefed on this, so their legal counsel crafted narrow legislation that explicitly exempts people with knowledge of these specific programs (and no others) from prosecution for providing classified information and violating NDA's. Biden signed it in to law last year and here we are.

So, yes, turning over classified documents to the IG and congress on this specific subject is absolutely whistleblowing. In fact, it's the purest form. It's throwing back the curtain and shedding light on programs that have no legal basis to even exist.  

ETA: Many of us have been excited about the new whistleblower protections for some time. The whole point of creating them is to take away the shield and club that has been used to keep this hidden. Remove their ability to hide and we hoped people would finally come forward. It appears that is happening. Gorsch isn't the only one talking and providing documents.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then Congress passed a new whistle blower law and new people are emerging using this new law. I am sorry but disclosing information from your high level project govt job because you think the people have a right to know is not whistle blowing. Speaking about law breaking and corruption is whistle blowing, not disclosing classified alien craft. The fed govt considers the Snowden a traitor for disclosing classified info. Why do they not go after all these people.

All of this.

@Mach, this isn't about DOD classified projects, it's about the shit that's supposedly going on without authorization and oversight from any publicly-known body.  The scuttlebutt for some time is that the actual projects/craft are hidden and handled by Aerospace contractors with some oversight by a handful of individuals within .gov and money is diverted from other projects.  Essentially, "shadow government" stuff.

The Wilson memo is a worthwhile read if you haven't seen it.
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6185702-Eric-Davis-meeting-with-Adm-Wilson

People are being cleared to talk about it because it's not an official government program.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:53:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:06:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

WaPo didn't reject the story, they were dragging their feet.  The journalists said they were "under pressure to move quickly".

Grusch said he received backlash so I wonder if he wanted it public ASAP so he couldn't be disappeared.  If I was about to tell the world what he knows, I'd be scared shitless and living off the grid.
View Quote

If his story is true, there is no "Off the grid" for him to hide.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:14:02 AM EDT
[#7]
So here is one for you...

So, what if... All the crazy, blue, pink, green hair, trans, Karen, screaming nuts are really humans that have been taken over by an extraterrestrial entity, but they have a hard time adapting to the human mind… Governments all over the world want their technology and knowledge and so are attempting to normalize this within the human population…

That would explain so much...

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:28:54 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

What I saw was flying straight.  Basically the same metallic color but fatter in the middle than ends.  Basically a cigar with fatter middle.  I only saw it from the one side.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 1:00:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Unless the aliens are going to burn DC and a few similar places to the ground, with everyone in it, I have more pressing concerns than aliens.   Like fucking ILLEGAL aliens.  And trannies and woke shithead Dimocrats destroying the country, etc.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 1:01:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If his story is true, there is no "Off the grid" for him to hide.
View Quote

He doesn't need to hide. It has been mentioned a few times but is worth going over again. Gorsch went through the correct legal process before he spoke with congress or journalists.

His original report up the chain in .gov on the existence of these programs was in May of 2021. A year later, he filed a formal complaint with the ICIG alleging retaliation that was determined to be credible.  Fast forward another year to April/May of 2023, he leaves government service and finally receives the go ahead from DoD to speak to journalists about the unclassified aspects of what he presented to the ICIG and congress.  That's not to say DoD vouches for or supports his statements. They just determined they do not violate National Security. As a result, they had no grounds to stop him, particularly since he is now a private citizen.  

His protection was going through the proper channels and best of all going public. He's largely protected now at least from direct threats. They will come after him obliquely. Hell, we are already seeing it. Hit pieces are coming out criticizing his body language,  facial expressions, etc.. LOL!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 2:35:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 2:43:03 AM EDT
[#12]
You’d think aliens would have the brains to put lojack on their rides, maybe stick an interstellar AirTag in their luggage but nooo
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 3:43:53 AM EDT
[#13]
The NY post is calling BS on this story

Top 5 red flags with UFO whistleblower story
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 8:27:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

All of this.

@Mach, this isn't about DOD classified projects, it's about the shit that's supposedly going on without authorization and oversight from any publicly-known body.  The scuttlebutt for some time is that the actual projects/craft are hidden and handled by Aerospace contractors with some oversight by a handful of individuals within .gov and money is diverted from other projects.  Essentially, "shadow government" stuff.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6185702-Eric-Davis-meeting-with-Adm-Wilson

People are being cleared to talk about it because it's not an official government program.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of this.

I was of the opinion that the "whistle-blower " activity was relevant to retribution for reporting issues to Congress that involve legitimate Congressional oversight not the content of the material being hidden.

Various media outlets are making it about content not retribution.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 9:01:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The tic tac nonsense came out and many complained as I did that retired military officers and enlisted and heads of projects with security clearances simply do not go on national TeeVee and start talking about things they saw and read while in positions with security clearances. That is not a good way to stay out of court and out of jail.

So one of 2 things is happening.

1. These people all have permission to disclose classified info to the public but are now using the whistle blower cover so the govt isn’t letting on that the govt gave permission as part of a disclosure policy, but why

Or

2. All these people have permission to talk because it is a cover op for an unknown reason.

Given the history of the govt that I know of I am inclined to think it is #2

But either way, they are all part of the same op, it is coordinated and approved. They can not be doing it their own like they claim, which means they are lying, and if they are lying about whistle blowing then they are probably lying about everything which points me once again to #2

Now let’s look at the language they all use. Vague, “not of this world” can mean many things to many people.
UAP. They made a new acronym with a new meaning, yet when reporters talk about it they use the word UFO. Too much of a standard deceptive practice to not believe it is not done to be deceptive. The classic say one thing, imply another, and let the press finish and propagate the lie that the govt never actually said. This was seen most recently when the AF shot down UAPs over Alaska and the news reported them as UFOs which most people take to me alien craft. Turns out they were small ham radio balloons, but the govt allowed the media to run with shooting down UFOs for a long time.

If someone wanted to spend the time looking through political donations they could probably figure it out. Someone isn't sending the D's enough money.

The more that comes out the more it seems like a poorly written movie, the whole government seems that way recently. Take the debt crisis for example, I told someone who was freaking out about default a month ago how it would go down including what hour the deal would be announced. I was off by 25 hours, in hindsight I should have said after the nightly news on Friday, but before the Sunday morning shows. I'll have to work on my inner Nostradamus.

I think this turns into Grusch was confused by reports from people involved with compartmentalized secret research projects that look at captured Soviet, Russian, Chinese, American, French, Israeli, etc equipment that is broken down into unrecognizable parts and given to team as "unexplained" in order to spur outside the box thinking.

I want to believe this whole thing is about be honest and disclosing information about unidentified objects that will lead to greater knowledge and the advancement of mankind. I can't help but feel the whole disclosure movement is an attack on a specific organization/person/company that is tied in with a coverup of shady shit that is going on.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 9:35:54 AM EDT
[#16]
You know what the reality is? This is OLD news. We've heard this exact same thing in the 80s from lazar. Hell roswell.

So what/how are we measuring these metered disclosures? Its certainly not by visable physical proof the gov has vehicles or materials. For 75yrs if you count rowell, 30ish years if you count lazar, its been word of mouth (not physical evidence) the whole time.

Are we measuring all this by credibility of the witnesses? Because if so, we're not getting ANY closer to disclosure. They're just metering out slighly moar credible witnesses for us to gush over. Talk about keeping people distracted. They've gotten good at it.

Whos next? Someone a tad bit moar believable 5-10yrs from now?
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 9:50:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thank you for that breakdown.  Easy enough for even me to understand.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 9:52:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You know what the reality is? This is OLD news. We've heard this exact same thing in the 80s from lazar. Hell roswell.

So what/how are we measuring these metered disclosures? Its certainly not by visable physical proof the gov has vehicles or materials. For 75yrs if you count rowell, 30ish years if you count lazar, its been word of mouth (not physical evidence) the whole time.

Are we measuring all this by credibility of the witnesses? Because if so, we're not getting ANY closer to disclosure. They're just metering out slighly moar credible witnesses for us to gush over. Talk about keeping people distracted. They've gotten good at it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

According to Ross Coulthart, there will be more whistleblowers speaking out in short order.

Lou Elizondo has hinted at someone very high level who "When he decides to speak, it's going to be impossible to ignore.  Total game changer."

People are focusing on body language and the other tidbits to discredit Grusch while ignoring stuff like this:

Karl Nell, a retired Army colonel who was also on the UFO task force, told the Debrief that Grusch was "beyond reproach." Nell even backed up one of Grusch's claims in the complaint: that there is an ongoing competition with other countries to "identify [UFO] crashes/landings and retrieve the material for exploitation/reverse engineering."

To anyone who thinks this is bullshit, there sure are a lot of people willing to trash their career and be ridiculed for 15 minutes of fame.  Doing UFO podcasts doesn't pay shit.

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 9:54:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I was of the opinion that the "whistle-blower " activity was relevant to retribution for reporting issues to Congress that involve legitimate Congressional oversight not the content of the material being hidden.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of this.

Yes, it covers any non-approved program but according to many, it never would have happened if not for the rumblings about UAP programs.  The whistleblower amendment coincided with an amendment to establish an official UAP reporting procedure.  The two are linked.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 10:04:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The NY post is calling BS on this story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzrJ1YfS0hA
View Quote

Seems like the NYP reporter, who is very unlikable, is upset he didn’t get an interview, per his item #3.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 10:22:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
People are focusing on body language and the other tidbits to discredit Grusch
View Quote

FWIW, I have a low opinion of using body language to determine "truth" with any accuracy.

It just doesn't work with some people.  Period.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 10:26:55 AM EDT
[#22]
So do we have Aliens or not?
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 10:51:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 10:56:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Coming over the border by busload daily.

If you meant non-Earth sorts, see This Post Above
View Quote

When am I going to see a piece of something that is definitely proven to not be from this world that isn't a rock that crashed here?
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:01:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

When am I going to see a piece of something that is definitely proven to not be from this world that isn't a rock that crashed here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coming over the border by busload daily.

If you meant non-Earth sorts, see This Post Above

We'll be sure to let you know as soon as it happens, then you can decide if it's "definitely proven" enough for your liking.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:26:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

We'll be sure to let you know as soon as it happens, then you can decide if it's "definitely proven" enough for your liking.
View Quote

My liking....lol.  I just want to see some form of something.  

These whistleblowers or ex-employees or 'in the know' types tell a great story.  I want to believe (wait wasn't there a show...), but seeing something ETish would help.

Personally I'm of the opinion that we can't be the only beings in the universe, but until there is 'something' other than I promise I won't ET in your mouth.....well.....color me skeptical of this one.  

I hope there is though.  It would potentially change the belief that we are the end all be all of everything.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 12:10:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

These whistleblowers or ex-employees or 'in the know' types tell a great story.  I want to believe (wait wasn't there a show...), but seeing something ETish would help.

Personally I'm of the opinion that we can't be the only beings in the universe, but until there is 'something' other than I promise I won't ET in your mouth.....well.....color me skeptical of this one.  

I hope there is though.  It would potentially change the belief that we are the end all be all of everything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How do you get to the proof without anyone talking about it?

I understand your impatience and skepticism but without people coming forward, the projects will continue in secrecy forever more.  You think someone can just roll out the door with a craft and head over to Fox for an interview?  Would that even be "proof" if they did?

The burden of proof on this is so damn high, can we even agree on what would be good enough?

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 2:14:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

FWIW, I have a low opinion of using body language to determine "truth" with any accuracy.

It just doesn't work with some people.  Period.
View Quote
The first time I saw clips of him being interviewed, I thought his body language and mannerisms were a bit odd.  I also figured that given his age, accomplishments and the level of trust and security he was given, he is probably on the extreme right side of the bell curve and those folks tend to be a little "odd", just because they are so different from the rest of us.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 2:21:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 2:34:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 4:05:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Wouldn't it be neat to see this technology from a while ago?

I want to see and it could be counted for half the sightings, but not all of them.

That tech wasn't built from ground up, it was copied from somewhere, otherwise advances in semiconductor fab and many other industries would have made a leap over what is essentially 60s technology with slightly advanced materials science and tighter machine tolerances due to the new materials.  See number of new things introduced in the 30 years after Apollo program.  CPU integration, Pyrex, Teflon, Cellophane, innumerable other outside home setting.

The gravity/inertia tech to take ET home at anything like a short time like a human lifetime, would completely change fighter and air power.   The alien bits they've been claimed pretty universally to have recovered were not/are not possible for us to duplicate in bulk.  The single isotopes and thin layers requires technology we don't have.   If we did have that technology, our CPU fab shops would have 100% good semiconductor processor dies instead of the 60-70%.

Perhaps they don't want to publish it because it's too soon to threaten/scare people with a drone space war against an aggressor country that also has the tech.   They aren't using it for anything special today so far as we can tell.  Need time to make up an emergency and then it will suddenly be anew threat.  Right now Terrorism and Covid are the levers.  When the people figure out those boogeymen aren't so bad, they'll pull something else out to keep people from watching the watchers too closely.

--ETA:  The biggest bonus would be the power system they are using to "Take ET Home".   If that were made public maybe there would be a chance the power grid won't die in 5 years with all the electric car mandates.
View Quote

Good post. I'm familiar with what Ben Rich said though it has been memory holed to a large extent. I always took his comments to mean that we have the technology but that we don't fully understand it and can't duplicate it.

Designing and creating materials at the atomic level one molecule at a time in zero gravity isn't something we know how to do.  Yet. The propulsion is completely another issue. If we don't have access to the elements needed, it's full stop.

We've all read that craft found don't seem to have any wiring, electronics or even controls. Perhaps it's is built into it at the atomic level and requires some interface we can't figure out.  

All very interesting to me
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 4:39:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
We've all read that craft found don't seem to have any wiring, electronics or even controls. Perhaps it's is built into it at the atomic level and requires some interface we can't figure out.  
View Quote
Probably telekinesis. Greer talks a lot about the "consciousness field" ETs use. My take is he's talking about a field similar to or one of the fields in string theory.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 5:03:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Seems like the NYP reporter, who is very unlikable, is upset he didn’t get an interview, per his item #3.
View Quote

He said as soon as he told him he was from the New Yor....Grusch hung up on him. Grusch probably knew he was going to either say the Times and did what is proper when dealing with Marxists or the Post which is increasingly tabloidy and also not the best venue for an interview about aliens if you want to be taken seriously by the public.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:09:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

From Earth but not of this world?  That sounds like dancing on the head of a pin, and falling off.
View Quote

I have a related take that also works around the Fermi Paradox. I believe that the earth is much much older than we know. I believe that well before dinosaurs, primordial ooze there was something that lived here that became extremely advanced. Way beyond what we have now. There was some cataclysm that happened to this planet that reduced it to a molten ball yet again. They got off before. Traveled the billion light-years to the next oasis, but they never forgot "home". In that time the planet healed and brought us to where we are today. They could still have a vested interest in this system. They might want it back.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 6:25:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

How do you get to the proof without anyone talking about it?

I understand your impatience and skepticism but without people coming forward, the projects will continue in secrecy forever more.  You think someone can just roll out the door with a craft and head over to Fox for an interview?  Would that even be "proof" if they did?

The burden of proof on this is so damn high, can we even agree on what would be good enough?

View Quote

We’ve (humans) have been talking about it forever.  The burden of proof is an alien or something from an alien.  That’s not a very high burden of proof when the who question is “aliens anyone have any?”

This guy seems credible.  Hopefully he can force others to back the story and force some proof.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:25:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I want to see and it could be counted for half the sightings, but not all of them.

That tech wasn't built from ground up, it was copied from somewhere, otherwise advances in semiconductor fab and many other industries would have made a leap over what is essentially 60s technology with slightly advanced materials science and tighter machine tolerances due to the new materials.  See number of new things introduced in the 30 years after Apollo program.  CPU integration, Pyrex, Teflon, Cellophane, innumerable other outside home setting.

The gravity/inertia tech to take ET home at anything like a short time like a human lifetime, would completely change fighter and air power.   The alien bits they've been claimed pretty universally to have recovered were not/are not possible for us to duplicate in bulk.  The single isotopes and thin layers requires technology we don't have.   If we did have that technology, our CPU fab shops would have 100% good semiconductor processor dies instead of the 60-70%.

Perhaps they don't want to publish it because it's too soon to threaten/scare people with a drone space war against an aggressor country that also has the tech.   They aren't using it for anything special today so far as we can tell.  Need time to make up an emergency and then it will suddenly be anew threat.  Right now Terrorism and Covid are the levers.  When the people figure out those boogeymen aren't so bad, they'll pull something else out to keep people from watching the watchers too closely.

--ETA:  The biggest bonus would be the power system they are using to "Take ET Home".   If that were made public maybe there would be a chance the power grid won't die in 5 years with all the electric car mandates.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lockheed Skunk Works director says we can take ET home - 2017

Ben Rich “We already have the means to travel among the stars but these technologies are locked up in Black Projects…and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

The weapons applications are absolutely astonishing.  If you can accelerate something to just a fraction of the speed of light, it makes nuclear weapons obsolete. Power sources to make directed energy weapons.  Just incredible.  

If those technologies get in the wrong hands…
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:35:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Probably telekinesis. Greer talks a lot about the "consciousness field" ETs use. My take is he's talking about a field similar to or one of the fields in string theory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That may be one of the pieces Greer has right.  A lot of well-known interactions with beings involve telepathy.

I think about it like this: if you're a species with interstellar capability and you have no idea what sort of language/communication style you're going to encounter, the best possible method to use would be telepathy.  If you can instantly place ideas into the brain of any species you contact, it eliminates all language barriers.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:46:55 PM EDT
[#38]
It’s great to finally see someone credible come out about this topic.  Now this begs the question, where are the people like Lu Elizondo on this topic? He talks in circles like he knows things so why didn’t he do this very thing?  My personal take is that Elizondo along with Corbell and Greer saw the dollar signs behind this and are trying to milk that cow for all they can.  

Now hopefully this is only the beginning and more people will start to come out of the woodwork to expose this topic and why it’s being suppressed.

It would be great to see the military guys who did the retrievals, come forward and tell their stories.

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 8:56:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It's great to finally see someone credible come out about this topic.  Now this begs the question, where are the people like Lu Elizondo on this topic? He talks in circles like he knows things so why didn't he do this very thing?  My personal take is that Elizondo along with Corbell and Greer saw the dollar signs behind this and are trying to milk that cow for all they can.  

Now hopefully this is only the beginning and more people will start to come out of the woodwork to expose this topic and why it's being suppressed.

It would be great to see the military guys who did the retrievals, come forward and tell their stories.

View Quote

Elizondo does have a book coming out but the podcast circuit doesn't pay shit.  According to Lue, he doesn't want to lose his clearances so he hints instead of outright telling all.  He has explicitly said his particular area of focus was "is this a threat to national security?" so he may not be spilling all his beans because he doesn't know for sure that he won't be leaking info about some classified military aircraft.

Just because you're part of a particular task force doesn't mean you followed all the crumbs and uncovered the same info.

Grusch seems to have uncovered the shit talked about in the Wilson memo and Lue has said that wasn't really in his wheelhouse.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 9:04:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It’s great to finally see someone credible come out about this topic.  Now this begs the question, where are the people like Lu Elizondo on this topic? He talks in circles like he knows things so why didn’t he do this very thing?  My personal take is that Elizondo along with Corbell and Greer saw the dollar signs behind this and are trying to milk that cow for all they can.  

Now hopefully this is only the beginning and more people will start to come out of the woodwork to expose this topic and why it’s being suppressed.

View Quote

https://twitter.com/LueElizondo/status/1665721919067258880?cxt=HHwWgICwidLQ6p0uAAAA
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 9:27:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

https://twitter.com/LueElizondo/status/1665721919067258880?cxt=HHwWgICwidLQ6p0uAAAA
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 9:30:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can't even begin to compare Grusch to Lazar.  Lets consider the source.  Lazar's claimed education was an absolute complete lie and the only proof he had to show that he worked at a secret site was a W2 for a total of $958.11.  Yes, that's not a typo.  That's not the earnings of a physicist as he claimed.  Oh and he was in a internal phone book for Los Alamos.  $958 in earnings sounds more like a guy who emptied trash cans part time.  And Lazar only attended community college and not not Cal Tech and MIT as he claimed.  A community college educated physicist?  Yeah, no.  He has ZERO proof he went to either school..and I guess he had the gov visit every student who went there to keep quiet, threatened all of his professors, stole his diplomas, even collected all yearbooks that may have had his photo *smirk*.  On the other hand Grusch was an Air Force officer and GS-15 in the actual office which investigated UAP's and no one is disputing that.  That is a HUGE difference right there.   The credibility of Grusch is leaps and bounds ahead of Lazar.  If Grusch had lied about his background and what he was claiming someone would have come out to say otherwise.  All we have a a vague DoD statement that they have not received evidence of what he is claiming....but that is the basis for Grusch's claim, that there is a coverup.   The only person that seems to be trying to call out Grusch is the butt hurt NY Post guy who is literally basing it on his personal opinion and literal inaccurate assumptions.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:55:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Elizondo does have a book coming out but the podcast circuit doesn't pay shit.  According to Lue, he doesn't want to lose his clearances so he hints instead of outright telling all.  He has explicitly said his particular area of focus was "is this a threat to national security?" so he may not be spilling all his beans because he doesn't know for sure that he won't be leaking info about some classified military aircraft.

Just because you're part of a particular task force doesn't mean you followed all the crumbs and uncovered the same info.

Grusch seems to have uncovered the shit talked about in the Wilson memo and Lue has said that wasn't really in his wheelhouse.
View Quote

The podcast circuit may not pay but Elizondo has been getting paid. His net worth is over 15 million.  

Lue has learned to do just like Greer and Corbell do, talk in generalities and misdirection. When you listen to him talk then have to figure out what he’s trying to say, it should be a red flag that it’s BS.  

Anyone who’s gone through interrogation school and done it long enough can see when someone is creating a story instead of telling the truth.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 1:04:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Think about the double edged sword at play here. If the gov / IG did not clear Gursch then it works be an admission that they were aware of what was going on.

At least now they can play dumb and let this either play out. Investigations leading to empty warehouses and no one knowing what he’s talking about. Or, truth will finally come out.  I don’t see the latter happening unless there is a bigger agenda that the government either cannot control (ie an upcoming event where NHIs make themselves known to the world).
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:55:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 2:59:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Michio Kaku's take on it
'This is a Hollywood script': Michio Kaku on reports of UFOs, aliens | Banfield

Counterpoint
Skeptic: Whistleblower claim on UFOs isn't 'accurate' | Elizabeth Vargas Reports
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 3:10:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Aliens are awesome with their interstellar travel tech but they really need to work on managing their transportation mishap situation.

Travel all the way from Alpha Centauri to Sol just to crack it up over some shit town in New Mexico or Brazil.
View Quote

LMMFAO! I always thought the exact same thing.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 7:05:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

In 2017-2019 Several People including Elizondo submitted documents and gave testimony under oath that we have "non-terrestrial technology" and some UFO sightings are really UFOs, .mil can't figure them out, they haven;'t shown hostile intent, and any good data the mil gets on them is hoovered up by "An aerospace company that has a huge jump start on technological advantage not given to other manufacturers bidding".  The black projects are supposed to share .mil  national secrets and data between Aerospace companies submitting bids for a new fighter or whatever.  They aren't doing it.  They decided that US .gov "Top Secret Compartmentalized SAP" wasn't secure enough, so they made a private equivalent of a new information security ladder that starts out at US gov TS SAP and that only gives people access to apply for clearance from the private company which they may or may not approve.  Allegedly only double digits actually know the details in full, somewhere in the 60 people range (Used to be 100 but many are dying off and not being replaced)  If you're just curious, they won't give even the president, let alone congress,  anything.

They won't share with other aerospace and they won't release the power source they've figured out, or the gravity problem current physics doctoral candidates can't even grasp at beyond finding math that might be it but is mostly coincidence and rejected paper so they stopped trying.  We don't know dick about gravity, Entanglement/"Spooky Action at a distance", or quantum systems that act differently when a human can observe them or not are some very big problems and road blocks to "Knowing how everything works and the science is settled"  Science is never settled and continually updated with new hypothesis and theorems above and beyond the basic laws which are minimal.

It has been said that our minds are capable of it, but we've been convinced for so long that we can't do anything we aren't permitted to and are told to stay away from by churches and popular culture that people now don't even try and scream 'burn the witch!' at any mention of it - even lucid dreams.  Allegedly some "real Magic" was available to the devout monks and Christian gurus, such as St. Patrick who removed snakes from the island.  As the technological age advanced, those ideas fell by the wayside and are now only brought up in Secret societies if even then.    Our brains seem to interact with quantum states, such as the "delayed decision quantum eraser" experiment.  Have no human observing full path and it works one way, have a human looking at how exact path is and it works a different way, without anything else changing.

A lot of it is paid for by the 5 Trillion dollars the Pentagon "lost" in the past 20 years.  When you're hemorrhaging money at that rate, some pretty spiffy Black programs that could buy hundreds of latest class Carriers and Subs without blinking, something is severely wrong if they aren't going to release the info, turn off the tap.  This is one of the levers the D say should be moved over toward importing illegal aliens and Universal Basic Income instead of Trillions we see zero returns.   That's way above and beyond the normal military spending to keep all the branches of the armed forces running and still missing several trillion.  That might be why D are so hot to kick it open to discredit it and spend the money on "fixing" American demographics.

View Quote

That’s genuinely one of the better rants I’ve read here in a long time.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 7:14:25 AM EDT
[#49]

Mick West… I’ve followed his “work” for a few years.  He is a “debunk at all cost” person, who will jump to any conclusion that dismisses every single case.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 8:03:46 AM EDT
[#50]

Dude, Michio hasn't been up to date on the UFO topic in 20 years.  He repeats the same old bullshit that gets him spots on Ancient Aliens.

Mick West became a Twitter celebrity for "debunking" literally everything.  He will never, ever concede that something can't be easily explained away.  He "debunked" TicTac, Gimbal, and GoFast using his complete lack of knowledge on the F-18's targeting pod and claimed the pilots are just clueless.  He is on the spectrum and obsesses over the topic.  He had no explanation for my video though.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top