Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 1:52:57 PM EDT
[#1]
The non-disclosure disclosure could have a tactical benefit if it is predicted we might have to use a very advanced piece of technology in an uncontrolled environment (war).

Say, for example, the U2 was remotely piloted in 1960 and it was shot down over the Soviet Union.  Eisenhower would have relished the opportunity to claim it was not only NOT ours, but was probably alien and that we also had been experiencing violations of our airspace. Oh, and those aliens are assholes.

Further, if you let out enough bread crumbs (or be overt and state where the alien tech is being stored: X-Y-Z Corporation) then you can bet it will be something that foreign powers won't be able to resist.

China has back doors installed in who knows what.  If you know someone is going to try and break into your facility you could really gain valuable information about our vulnerabilities before the first shots are fired.  Also, if it is private corporations that have this stuff then it would only be corporate espionage being committed by China, not a provocative state-on-state incursion.  

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 2:42:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Agree with your last point about contractors running the show.  So my question is....why now?  If that model of keeping this in the private sector has worked for 80+ years, why now are we starting to hear about it and having DoD officials -many of whom you listed above-  come forward and talk about it.  I think there are three possibilities:

(1) Certain members of the IC grew a conscious.  I think this is the most unlikely explanation.  I find it hard to believe that a group within the DoD suddenly realized that hiding this info was bad for humanity and purely out of a need inform humanity that we are not alone, they decide to come forward.  Having been involved with that community, I think this is probably a stretch.

(2) We have information that our adversaries have made a breakthrough in understanding and utilizing/weaponizing this NHI tech.  With all of the advances China has made around Quantum Entanglement and the implications around how that could revolutionize communication and provide other untold advantages (and honestly who knows what else they're working on), the whistleblowers are trying to put this out in the open to accelerate our understanding of his tech by getting more experts involved and secure more funding.

(3) We posses some information that indicates the NHI is preparing to make an appearance.  It could be not all the pilots were dead and shared some information or we have spotted something approaching from outside our galaxy or even we have established communication.  In light of this information, the whistleblowers have decided to make this information public so we can begin a global effort to prepare.  This is a little more Sci-fi but if Grusch claims are true, we shouldn't take anything off the table.

I'd like to see Grusch's info confirmed whether it be through congressional hearings or additional whistleblowers or whatever other means it takes to get past this part of the conversation.  Then I think we can start asking the important questions around motive and intent of the NHI.
View Quote

Many of us think there's a battle taking place within .gov and Aerospace contractors. Those running the programs with recovered vehicles want things to continue as they are.

Others in DoD and other agencies want controlled disclosure to the public. I would place Mellon, Elizondo, Gorsch, etc in this second group. Some think Elizondo never really left government service but instead is filling his assigned role in pushing for disclosure.  He has stated many times that he doesn't want to see anyone prosecuted for hiding this all these years or sidestepping oversight. I think this is the right approach.

We live in interesting times and I'm now thinking more revelations are coming sooner rather than later
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 4:20:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Many of us think there's a battle taking place within .gov and Aerospace contractors. Those running the programs with recovered vehicles want things to continue as they are.

Others in DoD and other agencies want controlled disclosure to the public. I would place Mellon, Elizondo, Gorsch, etc in this second group. Some think Elizondo never really left government service but instead is filling his assigned role in pushing for disclosure.  He has stated many times that he doesn't want to see anyone prosecuted for hiding this all these years or sidestepping oversight. I think this is the right approach.

We live in interesting times and I'm now thinking more revelations are coming sooner rather than later
View Quote
I hope you're right, but I've been disappointed more than once in the last few years. When we saw a purported info leak, I was thinking that certainly a breakthrough in disclosure must be imminent, then... crickets.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:58:48 PM EDT
[#5]
EDIT:
Last link was a bust.  You can watch interview live here:

https://www.twitch.tv/kingmilkfart
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:12:58 PM EDT
[#6]
^^^ thanks!

Just a stream of some guy yelling at his screen. Anyone else?
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:16:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Just a stream of some guy yelling at his screen. Anyone else?
View Quote

I edited the above post with a new link.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 11:08:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Bigger inside than out... that would change a bunch.   Backpacks would be awesome with that tech as well.  All the "Ultra Light" hikers would be carrying an RV with them.

Reminds me of D&D bag of holding.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/4019/IMG_4220_jpeg-2846843.JPG

That sure would change our perception on the nature of the small orbs, wouldn't it?

Bigger inside than out... that would change a bunch.   Backpacks would be awesome with that tech as well.  All the "Ultra Light" hikers would be carrying an RV with them.

Reminds me of D&D bag of holding.

That is right out of the DR. Who series.

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 12:04:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
EDIT:
Last link was a bust.  You can watch interview live here:

https://www.twitch.tv/kingmilkfart
View Quote
Is this a joke?
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 12:18:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Is this a joke?
View Quote

No. I was able to watch about the last half of the interview on that link.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 6:29:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

How do you get to the proof without anyone talking about it?

I understand your impatience and skepticism but without people coming forward, the projects will continue in secrecy forever more.  You think someone can just roll out the door with a craft and head over to Fox for an interview?  Would that even be "proof" if they did?

The burden of proof on this is so damn high, can we even agree on what would be good enough?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We'll be sure to let you know as soon as it happens, then you can decide if it's "definitely proven" enough for your liking.

My liking....lol.  I just want to see some form of something.  

These whistleblowers or ex-employees or 'in the know' types tell a great story.  I want to believe (wait wasn't there a show...), but seeing something ETish would help.

Personally I'm of the opinion that we can't be the only beings in the universe, but until there is 'something' other than I promise I won't ET in your mouth.....well.....color me skeptical of this one.  

I hope there is though.  It would potentially change the belief that we are the end all be all of everything.

How do you get to the proof without anyone talking about it?

I understand your impatience and skepticism but without people coming forward, the projects will continue in secrecy forever more.  You think someone can just roll out the door with a craft and head over to Fox for an interview?  Would that even be "proof" if they did?

The burden of proof on this is so damn high, can we even agree on what would be good enough?

Exactly. Most people accept that helicopters exist, but most of humanity has never touched one or held a part of one.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 7:03:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I tend to think money is the driving reason for this.  Ideology possibly. Maybe both.  One thing Greer harps about that is plausible is that there is limitless clean energy tech being hidden. Just as the fossil fuel industry has pushed policy making money around like crazy for nearly 100 years, so has UFO information been suppressed. With the Democrats green movement, along has come the movement for disclosure too.  The money to be made could be countless trillions in a post fossil fuel economy.
View Quote

Watch all the committee members portfolios. When they sell all their stocks that’s a flag. Can you imagine the day disclosure happens? The stock market will crash to the circuit breakers for a few days is my guess. Then they will buy back all their positions for pennies on the dollar. They stock market will soar with the new anticipation of all the new technologies.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 7:09:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Full interview

After interview discussion
NTK/37 — Behind-the-Scenes of Whistleblower TV Special — 06-11-23
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 7:30:34 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Key points:

-Grusch followed all the correct whistleblower procedures.  ICIG considers his claim "Urgent and credible".  Went public because he was facing retaliation.  Confirms people have been murdered to keep this secret.  Spent 4 years making sure he wasn't being fed bullshit.
-He told Sean Kirkpatrick (AARO) everything but was never followed up with.  AARO seems like bullshit.
-First craft crashed in Italy in 1933 and was recovered by us after the war.  Vatican involved.
-China/Russia have also recovered craft and have been trying to reverse engineer.
-Hints at some sort of agreement made between NHI and U.S. that could affect "future of humanity."  Possibly related to nukes.  Malmstrom incident with UAP turning off nukes actually happened.
-NHI aren't benevolent.  Hints people have been killed.
-Interdimensional aspects to travel or origin, not traditional "traversing outer space".
-We have fired on craft and "there are methods to bring them down."
-Strong hints that bodies/live "pilots" have been recovered.
-Coordinated disinformation campaign has been ongoing for decades to confuse the public.

He is saying a lot of the same things Elizondo has strongly hinted at.  I think a lot of the "he seems like a liar" comments are stemming from the fact that he's an awkward geeky intel guy who isn't very personable.  He strikes me as the type who would be the annoying guy at work that nobody wants to grab a beer with.  That doesn't mean he's lying.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 7:38:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Key points:

-Grusch followed all the correct whistleblower procedures.  ICIG considers his claim "Urgent and credible".  Went public because he was facing retaliation.  Confirms people have been murdered to keep this secret.  Spent 4 years making sure he wasn't being fed bullshit.
-He told Sean Kirkpatrick (AARO) everything but was never followed up with.  AARO seems like bullshit.
-First craft crashed in Italy in 1933 and was recovered by us after the war.  Vatican involved.
-China/Russia have also recovered craft and have been trying to reverse engineer.
-Hints at some sort of agreement made between NHI and U.S. that could affect "future of humanity."  Possibly related to nukes.  Malmstrom incident with UAP turning off nukes actually happened.
-Interdimensional aspects to travel or origin, not traditional "traversing outer space".
-Coordinated disinformation campaign has been ongoing for decades to confuse the public.

He is saying a lot of the same things Elizondo has strongly hinted at.  I think a lot of the "he seems like a liar" comments are stemming from the fact that he's an awkward geeky intel guy who isn't very personable.  He strikes me as the type who would be the annoying guy at work that nobody wants to grab a beer with.  That doesn't mean he's lying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Key points:

Excellent summary.

After seeing the whole interview, I believe him. I’ve been a geek and in IT for 35, and people with his mannerisms are something im accustomed to seeing.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 7:48:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Key points:

View Quote

Whatever else is true/false with this story the above in bold is very plausible.  Many people forget that there are a lot of people out there who are very functional but have some form of social disorder.

I'm one of the types who wants more concrete evidence than has been shown so far before I make up my mind, but I've yet to see any evidence that he is lying either.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 7:59:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Of the whole interview these stick out to me most. Probably because Im viewing the UFO thing through a Biblical lens. The vatican has been involved in UFOlogy for a while. 10-15yrs ago their public acceptance of possible alien brothers out there, Fatima and their keen interest in outer space having their own telescope.....
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:00:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Whatever else is true/false with this story the above in bold is very plausible.  Many people forget that there are a lot of people out there who are very functional but have some form of social disorder.

I'm one of the types who wants more concrete evidence than has been shown so far before I make up my mind, but I've yet to see any evidence that he is lying either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Key points:

The concrete evidence is what he's trying to get Congress to dig up.  He told them the defense contractor, the program name, and the gatekeepers.  He's not cleared to share the documents, photos, and details with the public.

Honestly, if he showed up with all of that, it would actually seem like disinformation because there's no way he'd have authorization to spill everything if he followed the correct whistleblower procedure.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:22:06 AM EDT
[#19]
what is NHI?
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:23:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
what is NHI?
View Quote

Non-human Intelligence.

"Aliens" come with the "from another planet in outer space" stigma and that may not be accurate.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 8:54:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Non-human Intelligence.

"Aliens" come with the "from another planet in outer space" stigma and that may not be accurate.
View Quote

I figured it was Aliens but the acronym threw me.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:24:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Non-human Intelligence.

There is new language and terms being developed for disclosure to try to distinguish whats new from the stigmatized terms of the past.

UAP; Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
USP; Unidentified Submersible Phenomena
NHI; Non Human Intelligence
Ultraterrestrial; NHI originating from Earth
Extra dimensional; outside of our observable universe
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 10:30:28 AM EDT
[#23]
I was watching this main video and upon refreshing it, it disappeared.

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Excellent summary.

After seeing the whole interview, I believe him. I've been a geek and in IT for 35, and people with his mannerisms are something im accustomed to seeing.
View Quote
There was some discussion about the body language "experts" opinions on his testimony in prior clips and I commented on his likely high intelligence just resulting in awkward social skills.  Last night, I caught the fact that he went to college on a physics scholarship, so that probably explains a lot.  I've known a few people that smart and none had normal social skills.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 11:54:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_ceEJUnETo
View Quote

For some reason it was taken down.  It was on their official channel.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 12:00:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_ceEJUnETo

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 12:29:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thanks for the link.
I'm using it to share among friends - it's worth it.

I'm ready to be disappointed again but at 55 and having followed these development for years, I feel this is a credible buildup of events in line with the recent developments of the past few years.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
(I believe it was taken down by the news channel in order to not simply gift Youtube with million of views for free - they'd rather build traffic on their own platform, probably)

PS Fuck YouTube
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 1:01:36 PM EDT
[#29]
I've watched the Grusch interview several times, he seems rather technically and scientifically aloof which leads me to an idea that he could be misled.

The way he says "Fissile" as "Fizzle" his uncertain wording of image analysis, chemical/elemental seems like something he is guessing or trying to remember/understand which should have been more properly understood by him in order  to arrive at the conclusion he did.

I would have guessed he would have made a better attempt to better understand in order to validate his witnesses.

Not saying its not true, it seems peculiar.  Having worked closely with the NRO many years ago, I'd think he would have a better technological understanding to get this role.  I think his background or lack thereof makes him more easily duped and perhaps on purpose.   He's no J Allen Hynek as far as science goes.

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I've watched the Grusch interview several times, he seems rather technically and scientifically aloof which leads me to an idea that he could be misled.

The way he says "Fissile" as "Fizzle" his uncertain wording of image analysis, chemical/elemental seems like something he is guessing or trying to remember/understand which should have been more properly understood by him in order  to arrive at the conclusion he did.

I would have guessed he would have made a better attempt to better understand in order to validate his witnesses.

Not saying its not true, it seems peculiar.  Having worked closely with the NRO many years ago, I'd think he would have a better technological understanding to get this role.  I think his background or lack thereof makes him more easily duped and perhaps on purpose.   He's no J Allen Hynek as far as science goes.

View Quote

When someone with the background he supposedly has pronounces “nuclear” as “nukular” like GWB it makes me wonder.

Not saying it necessarily makes a difference to his credibility but it is off putting.

Maybe a lot of physicists and nuke people say it that way, idk.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 1:36:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sooo..... watching what I can so far (which is limited).

He seems to have a minor speech impediment, which could contribute to some minor off sounding words.  

Assuming he is a former NGA/NRO bubba, he likely did not have much contact with chemical/elemental stuff in person and thus I'd agree that he is more likely trying to remember what he heard vs what he worked with directly.  Most people who work for NGA/NRO are not scientists or engineers.

The news agency talking heads are effing morons and have a good chance of tainting any perception of him by their idiocy.  Some of their 'analysis' on what he was saying was painful to listen to.

I get more impression that he has a little bit of a social issue as I watch more of him.  Not a hit at his legitimacy I've seen far smarter people who had much worse social issues); just an observation.

"Maybe a lot of physicists and nuke people say it that way, idk."  One would be surprised how often things in certain areas get mispronounced by people who deal with those same things routinely.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 2:24:25 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm old - but in the 80s/90s NRO employees were usually PhDs of some sort and usually worked alongside intelligent peers.  That "was" a Space agency so you would expect someone to be as qualified as they would at NASA.  I suppose given the "current" crop of people entering the leadership at agencies like NASA, CIA, they get some weak science candidates - A degree in social justice versus physics probably matters more.

I never met a physics professional or anyone that worked alongside physics people ever pronounce the word nuclear as "New-Cue-Leer" it was always "new-clear" that was always a sure sign someone was outside their area.

When you get non-science people talking to other persons that are at a managerial or close to other managerial non-science types in a position to make conjecture you could conceivably get a rumor mill that would go unvalidated.  A guy in charge of physicists who doesn't know squat about physics says they were working on a "reactor" but doesn't know squat might have also been misled or only knows some part and fills in the blanks - they have no means to intellectually challenege rumor with sceince facts.  

That isn't proof but seen lots of folks repeat misinformation when they don't know for themselves.

I could however see a project hidden - particularly if the parties were personally certain that the release of information might cause serious harm to society.  There are those that understand that to  "know the truth is to be responsible for it" - and letting things out of the bag is simply not all the happiness and harmony people want it to be.  

Link Posted: 6/12/2023 2:42:26 PM EDT
[#33]
WE ARE NOT ALONE. UFO whistle blower, David Grush, speaks (12 June 2023) - Full Interview
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 3:24:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm old - but in the 80s/90s NRO employees were usually PhDs of some sort and usually worked alongside intelligent peers.  That "was" a Space agency so you would expect someone to be as qualified as they would at NASA.  I suppose given the "current" crop of people entering the leadership at agencies like NASA, CIA, they get some weak science candidates - A degree in social justice versus physics probably matters more.

I never met a physics professional or anyone that worked alongside physics people ever pronounce the word nuclear as "New-Cue-Leer" it was always "new-clear" that was always a sure sign someone was outside their area.

When you get non-science people talking to other persons that are at a managerial or close to other managerial non-science types in a position to make conjecture you could conceivably get a rumor mill that would go unvalidated.  A guy in charge of physicists who doesn't know squat about physics says they were working on a "reactor" but doesn't know squat might have also been misled or only knows some part and fills in the blanks - they have no means to intellectually challenege rumor with sceince facts.  

That isn't proof but seen lots of folks repeat misinformation when they don't know for themselves.

I could however see a project hidden - particularly if the parties were personally certain that the release of information might cause serious harm to society.  There are those that understand that to  "know the truth is to be responsible for it" - and letting things out of the bag is simply not all the happiness and harmony people want it to be.  

View Quote

While I understand your points, I'm going to cut the guy a little slack for being in his first-ever television interview that will likely be seen by millions, telling a story that will make his life extremely difficult and have a shit ton of people calling him a liar or crazy.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 4:22:10 PM EDT
[#35]
The guy’s education, I can’t find info on.  But his career seems damn impressive for a 36yo.

David Grusch, now 36, served in the U.S. Air Force before transitioning into the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and then the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO).

During his time with the NRO, Grusch reportedly served as a Senior Intelligence Capabilities Integration Officer with a GS-15 pay grade — or the civilian equivalent of a field-grade officer in the neighborhood of colonel.

According to Grusch, he was the agency’s “Senior Technical Advisor for Unidentified Aerial Phenomena analysis/Trans-Medium Issues,” as well as the agency’s representative to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021 which the organization tasked with investigating reports of what we once called UFOs, but now call UAPs, for Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.

Grusch then transitioned back to the NGA while staying within the realm of unidentified aircraft, serving as the agency’s “co-lead” for UAP analysis, while also filling the role of that agency’s representative to the same task force.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 4:26:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Bryce Zabel gives an interview on how the story developed and his personal take on Grusch.

Inside the Dave Grusch Interview — Somewhere in the Skies (06-11-23)
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 9:27:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

There is new language and terms being developed for disclosure to try to distinguish whats new from the stigmatized terms of the past.

UAP; Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
USP; Unidentified Submersible Phenomena
NHI; Non Human Intelligence
Ultraterrestrial; NHI originating from Earth
Extra dimensional; outside of our observable universe
View Quote

gotcha.
I new most of those.
I find the USP's absolutely fascinating.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 12:51:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 6:18:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Interesting.

That sure would change our perception on the nature of the small orbs, wouldn't it?
View Quote

It would also revolutionize the storage industry.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 7:22:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting.

Hell, if that was real tech that can be reverse engineered and offered affordably, imagine what it would do for housing.

Outwardly, you live in a shoe box.  Inside, it's Yellowstone ranch.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 7:52:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The guy’s education, I can’t find info on.  But his career seems damn impressive for a 36yo.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

David Grusch, now 36, served in the U.S. Air Force before transitioning into the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and then the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO).

During his time with the NRO, Grusch reportedly served as a Senior Intelligence Capabilities Integration Officer with a GS-15 pay grade — or the civilian equivalent of a field-grade officer in the neighborhood of colonel.

According to Grusch, he was the agency’s “Senior Technical Advisor for Unidentified Aerial Phenomena analysis/Trans-Medium Issues,” as well as the agency’s representative to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force from 2019-2021 which the organization tasked with investigating reports of what we once called UFOs, but now call UAPs, for Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.

Grusch then transitioned back to the NGA while staying within the realm of unidentified aircraft, serving as the agency’s “co-lead” for UAP analysis, while also filling the role of that agency’s representative to the same task force.

To be honest, among some organizations it's not as uncommon as it used to be.  Job hopping to get a promotion is becoming more common, and sometimes you get lucky in having the people above you all retire around the same time.  NGA also seems to be one of the organizations I have worked with who do a better job of recognizing talent rather than just time in position or who you know.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:07:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Pentagon whistleblower says the Vatican is aware of the existence of non-human intelligences and helped the US retrieve a downed UFO from Italian dictator Mussolini at the end of WW2
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12189773/Pentagon-whistleblower-says-Vatican-aware-existence-non-human-intelligences.html

A Pentagon whistleblower has claimed the Vatican is aware of the existence of non-human intelligences and helped the US retrieve a downed UFO from Italian dictator Benito Mussolini at the end of the Second World War.
David Grusch, 36, served 14 years in the Air Force and is a decorated Afghanistan combat officer who worked for the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO).
His role was to act as the NRO's representative when dealing with the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force. The task force was specifically set up to investigate UFOs.

Grusch said the first recovery of a space ship was in Magenta, Italy in 1933 and was held by Mussolini's Italian government until 1944-1945 when Pope Pius XII tipped America off about it.

He said the UFO was partially intact and held at a secure airbase until the US retrieved it following the collapse of the fascist Italian regime.

'1933 was the first recovery in Europe, in Magenta, Italy,' he told News Nation.

'They recovered a partially intact vehicle, and the Italian government moved it to a secure airbase in Italy until around 1944-1945.

'The Pope back-channelled that, and told the American's what the Italians had and we ended up scooping it.'

Grusch was then asked to clarify whether the Catholic Church was aware of 'non-human' existence on earth and he replied: 'Certainly'.

And on why his claims should be believed, he said: 'I have the credentials, and I was an intelligence officer.'

He added that UFO sightings in Italy during Mussolini's dictatorship are widely known.

Grusch went on to claim that first-hand accounts of sightings made by the dictator's men at the time contain 'crude' drawings which look like alien space ships.

During his interview, he said he wasn't able to provide evidence to his claims because the documents and data were 'classified'.

'It's extremely nuts that humanity as a whole . . . hasn't been benefiting from broad research on this,' he said.

'It could solve propulsion, energy issues, novel material science that can improve people's quality of life.

'It's just totally nuts how it is being protected and prohibits progress.

Grusch has also alleged that the the US is in an arms race with Russia and China to understand the extra-terrestrial life.

In recent comments, he said the 'non human' intelligences have acted with malevolence - and even killed some humans.

'I think the logical fallacy there is because they're advanced, they're kind. We'll never really understand their full intent and that's because we're not them.

'But I think what appears to be malevolent activity has happened.

'That's based on nuclear site probing activities and witness testimony.

Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:18:50 AM EDT
[#43]
This quote has stuck with me lately.

“The opposite of good is not evil, the opposite of good is indifference.” -Abraham Joshua Heschel

The entities seem indifferent at best or malevolent, not just to humans, but to our animals, and their own kind who they seem to abandon without regard.  They appear to have a radically different attitude or morality that much of humanity holds in esteem.

We have enough trouble with different moral or cultural beliefs between human groups.  How can we ever have a relationship with beings that don’t think like us?

For millennia we have been holding empathy as a virtue.  But what if that’s what makes us radically different?
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:23:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Pentagon whistleblower says the Vatican is aware of the existence of non-human intelligences and helped the US retrieve a downed UFO from Italian dictator Mussolini at the end of WW2
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12189773/Pentagon-whistleblower-says-Vatican-aware-existence-non-human-intelligences.html

A Pentagon whistleblower has claimed the Vatican is aware of the existence of non-human intelligences and helped the US retrieve a downed UFO from Italian dictator Benito Mussolini at the end of the Second World War.
David Grusch, 36, served 14 years in the Air Force and is a decorated Afghanistan combat officer who worked for the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO).
His role was to act as the NRO's representative when dealing with the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force. The task force was specifically set up to investigate UFOs.

Grusch said the first recovery of a space ship was in Magenta, Italy in 1933 and was held by Mussolini's Italian government until 1944-1945 when Pope Pius XII tipped America off about it.

He said the UFO was partially intact and held at a secure airbase until the US retrieved it following the collapse of the fascist Italian regime.

'1933 was the first recovery in Europe, in Magenta, Italy,' he told News Nation.

'They recovered a partially intact vehicle, and the Italian government moved it to a secure airbase in Italy until around 1944-1945.

'The Pope back-channelled that, and told the American's what the Italians had and we ended up scooping it.'

Grusch was then asked to clarify whether the Catholic Church was aware of 'non-human' existence on earth and he replied: 'Certainly'.

And on why his claims should be believed, he said: 'I have the credentials, and I was an intelligence officer.'

He added that UFO sightings in Italy during Mussolini's dictatorship are widely known.

Grusch went on to claim that first-hand accounts of sightings made by the dictator's men at the time contain 'crude' drawings which look like alien space ships.

During his interview, he said he wasn't able to provide evidence to his claims because the documents and data were 'classified'.

'It's extremely nuts that humanity as a whole . . . hasn't been benefiting from broad research on this,' he said.

'It could solve propulsion, energy issues, novel material science that can improve people's quality of life.

'It's just totally nuts how it is being protected and prohibits progress.

Grusch has also alleged that the the US is in an arms race with Russia and China to understand the extra-terrestrial life.

In recent comments, he said the 'non human' intelligences have acted with malevolence - and even killed some humans.

'I think the logical fallacy there is because they're advanced, they're kind. We'll never really understand their full intent and that's because we're not them.

'But I think what appears to be malevolent activity has happened.

'That's based on nuclear site probing activities and witness testimony.

View Quote
Don't they also have a giant telescope named Lucifer? (Going off memory, I may be way wrong)
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:30:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

"The opposite of good is not evil, the opposite of good is indifference." -Abraham Joshua Heschel

The entities seem indifferent at best or malevolent, not just to humans, but to our animals, and their own kind who they seem to abandon without regard.  They appear to have a radically different attitude or morality that much of humanity holds in esteem.

We have enough trouble with different moral or cultural beliefs between human groups.  How can we ever have a relationship with beings that don't think like us?

For millennia we have been holding empathy as a virtue.  But what if that's what makes us radically different?
View Quote

One could say they treat us the same way we treat animals used in lab experiments.  Are we any better in that regard?
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

SNIP

SNIP

SNIP

View Quote

This is a bad argument to make.  

This raises an eyebrow as if he is quoting details from a source that is genuinely still classified and he has not been given authorization to speak on them publicly, then he is in fact not following established whistleblower laws which he claims he is following.  It would also put the claim that all of this is being kept from the government by some company or other into question, as a company cannot legally classify a document w/o govt oversight and approval.  

I suppose there may be some explanation for the second point I'm unaware of, but right now I'm a bit more suspicious.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 12:18:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 1:30:35 PM EDT
[#48]

At first blush this looks legit.  However, doing a little more looking at it...

-Why is he using ODNI letterhead when this appears to be written by his personal attorneys and directed to the ODNI IG (if anything it should have "Compass Rose Legal Group" letterhead)?
-I'm looking at the ODNI IG letterhead right now.  It doesn't match the ODNI letterhead shown.
-Maybe this is an oddity of ODNI, but who/where/what is this document actually address to?  It's directed to the ODNI IG in the body and has ODNI letterhead (see above), but there is no official information as to who this is supposed to be directed to unless there are parts of this document missing.   An address/TO block is common on such documents to the point that not having it seems very off, and an offices letterhead is not a 'TO' block.  I know it may sound like I'm belaboring the issue, but such things are very important when you are talking govt legal documents and I'd find it odd for them to be overlooked by legitimate attorneys.
-Why are they not referencing his DoD IG case number?

There are things that could explain each of the above (mostly sloppiness on his attorney's part or missing parts of this document) independently, but combined it kind of comes off as 'not right'.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 1:36:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

-Why is he using ODNI letterhead when this appears to be written by his personal attorneys and directed to the ODNI IG (if anything it should have "Compass Rose Legal Group" letterhead)?
-I'm looking at the ODNI IG letterhead right now.  It doesn't match the ODNI letterhead shown.
-Maybe this is an oddity of ODNI, but who/where/what is this document actually address to?  It's directed to the ODNI IG in the body and has ODNI letterhead (see above), but there is no official information as to who this is supposed to be directed to unless there are parts of this document missing.   An address/TO block is common on such documents to the point that not having it seems very off, and an offices letterhead is not a 'TO' block.  I know it may sound like I'm belaboring the issue, but such things are very important when you are talking govt legal documents and I'd find it odd for them to be overlooked by legitimate attorneys.

There are things that could explain each of the above (mostly sloppiness on his attorney's part or missing parts of this document) independently, but combined it kind of comes off as 'not right'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Considering that's a copy provided to George Knapp for public consumption, it's natural to assume the things you are pointing out were redacted.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 2:08:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

One could say they treat us the same way we treat animals used in lab experiments.  Are we any better in that regard?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"The opposite of good is not evil, the opposite of good is indifference." -Abraham Joshua Heschel

We have enough trouble with different moral or cultural beliefs between human groups.  How can we ever have a relationship with beings that don't think like us?

For millennia we have been holding empathy as a virtue.  But what if that's what makes us radically different?

Good point.

Some of us have empathy towards other species.  Hopefully they are capable of it.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top