User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 3:23:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Dolan talk about Grusch.

Ep. 1825 Richard Dolan: David Grusch Whistleblower
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 10:24:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's a recent Richard Dolan vid in which he talks about the Grusch disclosure.  

There's not really any new info, but Dolan usually manages to hold my attention even in these hour-long videos with his ability to wrap context around the issue.

UAP Disclosure - Humanity at a Crossroads | Richard Dolan Show

Link Posted: 6/18/2023 12:20:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Interesting article sort of fits in here. Good synopsis of past few months

https://basedunderground.com/2023/06/18/lies-damn-lies-and-ufos-deciphering-the-truth-hidden-amid-decades-of-propaganda/
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 2:31:39 PM EDT
[#4]
It is a good synopsis, though, it is what we have all thought.
Either true, or a lie. Doesn't really point one way or the other. I believe in alien life, but to me, all the releases are to warn China that we have stuff they wouldn't want to mess with. And the govt gets to out the boot hared on the plebs necks for "safety"
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 3:18:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 5:22:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's not all a lie, but so much bullshit has been dumped out as disinfo trying to find the bits that are not lies is hard.  Separate wheat from chaff.   Everything from elections to city hall lies most of the time and unless somebody looks and asks, they're happy believing the lie.  Up to a decade ago, everybody thought MSM had their best interests at heart and told them only the truth, or "wouldn't lie to them on something 'big' anyway".

There are things in the sky that have been unknown and illustrated long before modern airplanes.  Stands to reason that at least something of that tech was located.   I'm guessing the first 1950s and 60s era saucers were a combination/hybrid Human / NHI hybrid of some sort, and recent improvements in electronics, power and materials have allowed the US secret squirrel operators to build craft from the ground up while dropping in bits they don't know how exactly it works, like power and gravity tech.  

Too many people have seen them, too many official documents refer to UAP of unknown and even NHI origin (NOT the same as "aliens from another start system here to probe us").    Although it has been said that some are relatively benign (like looking at an ant farm), and some are hostile but some agreement was met - that's the secret everybody hints would rock the world and not in a good way

Why would they put so much into saying it is real, then flip flopping, then flip flopping again over a period of 70 years with some very high ups talking about it despite the stigma that comes along with even thinking about such things.   They sure aren't getting rich off of it (Well, maybe Greer the grifter, but he's selling the sizzle rather than data).  There's absolutely no reason somebody would trash their reputation and career, especially flying for major airlines and .mil, just to make a joke and be in on some odd secret.

In the past 6 years, UFOs have gone from somewhat deniable things only people loose screws care about to being documented as fact under oath to congress, promising they'd turn over information, then renigging on it, which is what Grush is saying - this info was supposed to be turned over but wasn't.   We don't get the actual info, the whistle blowing is over private military companies doing stuff then refusing to admit it after being ordered by Congress, who happens to control their pipeline of funding.  

In the end, it is all about money and power and control.  Those in power do not want any average joe to have this tech any more than they'd be comfortable with somebody building a Thorium reactor in their garage.  Not because it's dangerous (See light element reactors for details of safe and meltdown proof systems that nobody is building), but because they can't be controlled.

View Quote

Perfectly stated my friend.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 6:16:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's not all a lie, but so much bullshit has been dumped out as disinfo trying to find the bits that are not lies is hard.  Separate wheat from chaff.   Everything from elections to city hall lies most of the time and unless somebody looks and asks, they're happy believing the lie.  Up to a decade ago, everybody thought MSM had their best interests at heart and told them only the truth, or "wouldn't lie to them on something 'big' anyway".

There are things in the sky that have been unknown and illustrated long before modern airplanes.  Stands to reason that at least something of that tech was located.   I'm guessing the first 1950s and 60s era saucers were a combination/hybrid Human / NHI hybrid of some sort, and recent improvements in electronics, power and materials have allowed the US secret squirrel operators to build craft from the ground up while dropping in bits they don't know how exactly it works, like power and gravity tech.  

Too many people have seen them, too many official documents refer to UAP of unknown and even NHI origin (NOT the same as "aliens from another start system here to probe us").    Although it has been said that some are relatively benign (like looking at an ant farm), and some are hostile but some agreement was met - that's the secret everybody hints would rock the world and not in a good way

Why would they put so much into saying it is real, then flip flopping, then flip flopping again over a period of 70 years with some very high ups talking about it despite the stigma that comes along with even thinking about such things.   They sure aren't getting rich off of it (Well, maybe Greer the grifter, but he's selling the sizzle rather than data).  There's absolutely no reason somebody would trash their reputation and career, especially flying for major airlines and .mil, just to make a joke and be in on some odd secret.

In the past 6 years, UFOs have gone from somewhat deniable things only people loose screws care about to being documented as fact under oath to congress, promising they'd turn over information, then renigging on it, which is what Grush is saying - this info was supposed to be turned over but wasn't.   We don't get the actual info, the whistle blowing is over private military companies doing stuff then refusing to admit it after being ordered by Congress, who happens to control their pipeline of funding.  

In the end, it is all about money and power and control.  Those in power do not want any average joe to have this tech any more than they'd be comfortable with somebody building a Thorium reactor in their garage.  Not because it's dangerous (See light element reactors for details of safe and meltdown proof systems that nobody is building), but because they can't be controlled.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is a good synopsis, though, it is what we have all thought.
Either true, or a lie. Doesn't really point one way or the other. I believe in alien life, but to me, all the releases are to warn China that we have stuff they wouldn't want to mess with. And the govt gets to out the boot hared on the plebs necks for "safety"

I honestly think at some point, keeping it a secret that they'd been keeping a secret became more important than the secret itself.

In other words, they've lied over and over again to the world and don't want the consequences that come with admitting to such a gigantic breach of trust at a time when faith in the integrity of the government is at an all-time low.

I also think that's why they're trying to pretend like this is some big mystery that just started in 2004 with the Tic-Tac encounter.  It absolves them of the gigantic cover-up if they can convince the normies that this is a new thing they're trying to understand.  Certain elements are throwing a monkey wrench into that plan.  There seems to be a battle going between the ones who want the whole truth to be told and the ones controlling groups like AARO who want to guide the "recently discovered unknown phenomenon" narrative.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 10:03:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Just getting wrapped around the idea of malevolent NHI's running around wacking people or doing some medieval medical experimentation on humans gots me wondering what else is in store for us humans.

With the Vatican involved with the 1933 UFO incident that is some crazy shit.

I personally think this guy is legit. SO, do I keep packing the 365 X or do I start packing Glock 10 mm?

What round for an 8-10 foot NHI trying to anal probe you or aerospace contractor trying to clip you?
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 12:07:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Just getting wrapped around the idea of malevolent NHI's running around wacking people or doing some medieval medical experimentation on humans gots me wondering what else is in store for us humans.

I personally think this guy is legit. SO, do I keep packing the 365 X or do I start packing Glock 10 mm?

What round for an 8-10 foot NHI trying to anal probe you or aerospace contractor trying to clip you?
View Quote

Well, from all accounts, they have some technology that causes human paralysis during a planned abduction encounter.
There seems to be nothing the average person can do.  It appears that the technology may be sonic frequency related, and/or related to Havana Syndrome. Many speculate its psychic in some way.

Past that,  in every other encounter,  they seem to be flesh and blood and no tougher than a man. There have been unreliable reports of some type of electron/microwave beam weapon they use in self defense.

Link Posted: 6/19/2023 2:51:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm guessing the first 1950s and 60s era saucers were a combination/hybrid Human / NHI hybrid of some sort, and recent improvements in electronics, power and materials have allowed the US secret squirrel operators to build craft from the ground up while dropping in bits they don't know how exactly it works, like power and gravity tech.  
View Quote
The commander Fravor sighting was an advanced tictac. Maybe the Lonnie Zamora incident (1964) was them still figuring things out.

Looks like an eggish tictac to me:

Link Posted: 6/19/2023 9:09:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Well, from all accounts, they have some technology that causes human paralysis during a planned abduction encounter.
There seems to be nothing the average person can do.  It appears that the technology may be sonic frequency related, and/or related to Havana Syndrome. Many speculate its psychic in some way.

Past that,  in every other encounter,  they seem to be flesh and blood and no tougher than a man. There have been unreliable reports of some type of electron/microwave beam weapon they use in self defense.

View Quote

Wouldn't hunting them be exquisite?
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 9:46:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe not?

Link Posted: 6/19/2023 12:48:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 1:17:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

From nearly all reports, you don't get to do anything when real close or at interaction distance.  They're somehow able to manipulate emotions and some even say blank out time, where a 20 minute tip took them 4 hours and they thought they saw something odd but didn't think of it again.  No direct memory of it just several stories along those lines.   The detailed accounts are almost all from people that were hypnotized to try and find repressed memories, after which they remember more but some may be embellished.

Several cases of people seeing a craft close up and not taking a photo because it didn't cross their mind.  Even though they were carrying a camera for the exact purpose of getting pictures of something they saw and drove to.   Even police officers pre body cam era went to a report site and they remember seeing it up close and detailed, the giant triangle one over IN/IL area in 90s IIRC, and taking a photo or shooting or anything never popped into his mind.  Sort of just transfixed.

The kids in South Africa or Australia that saw them up close sort of sent information telepathically, like "don't be afraid" and the like when the kids go to where they could see it.  Not speaking words into their head, but more sending feelings and it was like an idea popped into their head which was calming.

Could all be just trasnfixtion on something so.. alien, that they forget anything they were doing.  Sort of like when you look up and see some super hot girl in a  skimpy swimsuit at the beach.  You kind of forget what you're doing and spill your drink on yourself after losing 10 seconds of time (though memories of  hot chick never leaves your mind in that case).

Anyway, no reports of anybody taking a pot shot at any craft and hitting or missing.  Maybe that is how they find people to probe?  

View Quote
Never actually thought about this - it's truthfully good speculation
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 3:49:36 PM EDT
[#16]
??"We've Been LIED To!" Who's REALLY Deceiving Us?

Long as shit, but interesting.  2:32:00 is about where they give their closing thoughts.  
Basically saying the whole thing feels scripted /rehearsed  and hints towards being a disinformation campaign.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 3:55:07 PM EDT
[#17]
https://www.outkick.com/david-grusch-josh-hawley-reaction-ufo/

SENATOR SAYS UFO WHISTLEBLOWER CLAIMS ARE ‘PRETTY CLOSE’ TO BRIEFING HE RECEIVED: ‘NOT GOOD’

Senator Josh Hawley appears ready to hear David Grusch out about UFOs.

While some in the media and in the country might want to dismiss Grusch’s claims entirely, Hawley definitely isn’t among them.

“The takeaway from that is, they had thousands of sightings of these things over the years, which was news to me. So I’m not surprised, necessarily, by these latest allegations, because it sounds pretty close to what they kind of grudgingly admitted to us in the briefing…It’s not good. None of it’s good. I think we want to get to the bottom of this. I think it’s disturbing,” Hawley said when reacting to Grusch’s claims, according to Wired.com.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
https://www.outkick.com/david-grusch-josh-hawley-reaction-ufo/

SENATOR SAYS UFO WHISTLEBLOWER CLAIMS ARE 'PRETTY CLOSE' TO BRIEFING HE RECEIVED: 'NOT GOOD'

Senator Josh Hawley appears ready to hear David Grusch out about UFOs.

While some in the media and in the country might want to dismiss Grusch's claims entirely, Hawley definitely isn't among them.

"The takeaway from that is, they had thousands of sightings of these things over the years, which was news to me. So I'm not surprised, necessarily, by these latest allegations, because it sounds pretty close to what they kind of grudgingly admitted to us in the briefing It's not good. None of it's good. I think we want to get to the bottom of this. I think it's disturbing," Hawley said when reacting to Grusch's claims, according to Wired.com.
View Quote

Interesting.  That confirms a Tweet with a transcript of dialogue between a handful of senators discussing it.  Sounds like they've already heard similar things from a few sources and "grudgingly admitted" were Hawley's exact words in that transcript.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 6:48:06 PM EDT
[#19]
I have been absolutely captivated by this year old Ross Coulthart interview.  About an hour in he starts laying out the documents and disclosures that lead him down the path of verification and true investigative journalism.  

#26 Ross Coulthart - Investigating UFOs & Impossible Science
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 9:49:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I have been absolutely captivated by this year old Ross Coulthart interview.  About an hour in he starts laying out the documents and disclosures that lead him down the path of verification and true investigative journalism.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM-xW8YsXKU
View Quote

Coulthart is the only legit journalist who is doing legit journalist things with the topic.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 10:28:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Coulthart is the only legit journalist who is doing legit journalist things with the topic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM-xW8YsXKU

It really feels that way.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 11:36:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Do any of you know if there is a way to use wide-angle lenses on a digital camera connected to a laptop in order to "spot" satellites, and then automatically filter out "known" satellites?

I'm sure amateur astronomers do track satellites, but my question is how likely would it be for something to enter into orbit without anyone knowing?

Is putting together a kit like this doable under $10k?
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:14:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Watched several things of him in recent days because of this forum and I like him
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:44:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

From nearly all reports, you don't get to do anything when real close or at interaction distance.  They're somehow able to manipulate emotions and some even say blank out time, where a 20 minute tip took them 4 hours and they thought they saw something odd but didn't think of it again.  No direct memory of it just several stories along those lines.   The detailed accounts are almost all from people that were hypnotized to try and find repressed memories, after which they remember more but some may be embellished.

Several cases of people seeing a craft close up and not taking a photo because it didn't cross their mind.  Even though they were carrying a camera for the exact purpose of getting pictures of something they saw and drove to.   Even police officers pre body cam era went to a report site and they remember seeing it up close and detailed, the giant triangle one over IN/IL area in 90s IIRC, and taking a photo or shooting or anything never popped into his mind.  Sort of just transfixed.

The kids in South Africa or Australia that saw them up close sort of sent information telepathically, like "don't be afraid" and the like when the kids go to where they could see it.  Not speaking words into their head, but more sending feelings and it was like an idea popped into their head which was calming.

Could all be just trasnfixtion on something so.. alien, that they forget anything they were doing.  Sort of like when you look up and see some super hot girl in a  skimpy swimsuit at the beach.  You kind of forget what you're doing and spill your drink on yourself after losing 10 seconds of time (though memories of  hot chick never leaves your mind in that case).

Anyway, no reports of anybody taking a pot shot at any craft and hitting or missing.  Maybe that is how they find people to probe?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I don't have a safe full of toys just to bequeath to someone. I'll take my chances. If it's that or "To Serve Man", I guess I'll give it my best shot. If I don't get one, well...my probing will be reported on.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:38:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:40:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 6:50:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Secrecy Dam is starting to break open.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 6:54:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:06:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Secrecy Dam is starting to break open.[/url]
View Quote
Or as Ive heard some call it, the truth embargo.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 8:14:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yes.   Lots of amateurs out looking for asteroids and comets not in database with their orbital parameters with backyard observatories and wide angle lenses pointed at Zenith (straight up), though with the 175° view, resolution in any particular area is lacking, but that is still improving as well and computer control could move a second camera toward an object of interest and get video or stills of it holding object steady while tracking instead of animating still shots.

View Quote

This is great feedback, thanks!
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:20:54 AM EDT
[#31]

That must be what Corbell was alluding to yesterday.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:50:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Secrecy Dam is starting to break open.[/url]

I like them both.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 11:32:09 AM EDT
[#33]
The most interesting paragraph:

Attachment Attached File

"Expected upcoming public announcements" coordinated by Australia, the UK, and the US.

Hmm

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 11:59:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:11:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Following up:

Corbell and Knapp did a vodcast about this letter and they said "we've already done enough checking to feel confident it's real but we're going to dig a little deeper just to satisfy the skeptics."

They are going  to update later to verify the letter is authentic.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 3:07:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Make sure you have a shot camera on rifle that uploads all shots to the cloud as well as SD Card so  your life isn't wasted for nothing.  You'd be wishing for that while they really get into the .. probing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I don't have a safe full of toys just to bequeath to someone. I'll take my chances. If it's that or "To Serve Man", I guess I'll give it my best shot. If I don't get one, well...my probing will be reported on.

Make sure you have a shot camera on rifle that uploads all shots to the cloud as well as SD Card so  your life isn't wasted for nothing.  You'd be wishing for that while they really get into the .. probing.

As usual, solid advice from Brass. Time to start shopping for a shot cam.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 3:22:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
If anything they'll certainly wipe the mem card
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 3:28:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Following up:

Corbell and Knapp did a vodcast about this letter and they said "we've already done enough checking to feel confident it's real but we're going to dig a little deeper just to satisfy the skeptics."

View Quote
Can you translate that memo for me? I dont speak canadian or politicianese
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 3:35:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Following up:

Corbell and Knapp did a good job of unpacking it in the video.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 3:36:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hopefully soon all the locals who quietly snuck home "souvenirs" from the various crash sights before the Gov. showed up will feel safe and secure enough to unlock the old chest in the attic and share what they've been hiding (possibly for generations) without backlash and scrutiny.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 3:37:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Cornell and Knapp did a good job of unpacking it in the video.
View Quote
Which vid?? just found it
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 4:36:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Following up:

A very short version for the rest of the group:

"We need to figure out how we're going to tell everybody we've been lying about UFO's since the 1950's because the truth is about to come out."
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 4:46:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As brass said, Cloud upload as I go. Plus, thanks for automatically assuming I'll lose and they'll get to wipe the card. Jerk.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:26:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

As brass said, Cloud upload as I go. Plus, thanks for automatically assuming I'll lose and they'll get to wipe the card. Jerk.
View Quote
Dude, every alien crew to this planet has that over the top superstar employee, come hell or high water, he's gonna get his anal probe numbers/quota.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 5:33:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Dude, every alien crew to this planet has that over the top superstar employee, come hell or high water, he's gonna get his anal probe numbers/quota.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Employee of the Month."
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:52:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I got your back.  We'll fight them together.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:41:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:53:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Holy shit.

55 years old here - still remember Close Encounters of the Third Kind with watery eyes.

I'm in. And it's happening in our lifetime.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:58:19 PM EDT
[#49]
It’s dawning on me that this other species is so advanced that we just don’t have the vocabulary to even discuss them.  It’s likely a whole new dictionary of terms and ideas will have to be created just to describe what we are seeing, let alone how it works. We may not even be able to understand any of this, or we may have to radically change the way people are educated from childhood to have any chance.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:06:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Now that the first one has gone public, shit's about to get interesting.  Buckle up, naysayers.

June/July 2023 has been in the conversation for some time by the ones who are rarely, if ever,  wrong about what's coming.
View Quote

@cypher214

explain "conversation"
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top