Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:12:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's dawning on me that this other species is so advanced that we just don't have the vocabulary to even discuss them.  It's likely a whole new dictionary of terms and ideas will have to be created just to describe what we are seeing, let alone how it works. We may not even be able to understand any of this, or we may have to radically change the way people are educated from childhood to have any chance.
View Quote
My current understanding of this (I'm former Catholic, college educated etc.) is that it's going to rock the foundations of thousands of years of beliefs about us, our universe, the laws of the universe, how we came about - what we are, what they are, (re) definition of God and much, much more.

It's literally going to rock everything.

Imagine - if not all the truth - large chunks of absolute truth about the above aspects.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:28:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

@cypher214

explain "conversation"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now that the first one has gone public, shit's about to get interesting.  Buckle up, naysayers.

June/July 2023 has been in the conversation for some time by the ones who are rarely, if ever,  wrong about what's coming.

@cypher214

explain "conversation"

Various statements by various people on various platforms.

I honestly don't have the energy to dig for specifics because I've adopted a "wait and see" response on this topic after burning many hours weeding through the bullshit.  It's really not something I can just "catch you up" on.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:36:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My current understanding of this (I'm former Catholic, college educated etc.) is that it's going to rock the foundations of thousands of years of beliefs about us, our universe, the laws of the universe, how we came about - what we are, what they are, (re) definition of God and much, much more.

Imagine - if not all the truth - large chunks of absolute truth about the above aspects.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's dawning on me that this other species is so advanced that we just don't have the vocabulary to even discuss them.  It's likely a whole new dictionary of terms and ideas will have to be created just to describe what we are seeing, let alone how it works. We may not even be able to understand any of this, or we may have to radically change the way people are educated from childhood to have any chance.

I’m kind of afraid of the other end of the spectrum.  A big fizzle and a lot of “we don’t know”.  It will open the door to a malaise and let hucksters, cultists, grifters, and authoritarians to run wild with whatever theory they can convince people they have knowledge of.  It would be Greer on steroids, multiplied globally.

So, we may get some info on the physical like materials, technologies, and perhaps biology. But nothing on culture, knowledge sharing, etc.  Instead of a star trek like idea of strange cultures and peoples to meet, we may be left dumbstruck like the critters behind the glass at the zoo.

I rewatched this why files episode tonight,  it seems much more pertinent now.

How to Build a Working UFO | Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARVs)

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:47:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm kind of afraid of the other end of the spectrum.  A big fizzle and a lot of "we don't know".  It will open the door to a malaise and let hucksters, cultists, grifters, and authoritarians to run wild with whatever theory they can convince people they have knowledge of.  It would be Greer on steroids, multiplied globally.

So, we may get some info on the physical like materials, technologies, and perhaps biology. But nothing on culture, knowledge sharing, etc.  Instead of a star trek like idea of strange cultures and peoples to meet, we may be left dumbstruck like the critters behind the glass at the zoo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUFYnVXbLoY
View Quote
Great points, agree completely - wholly possible alternative (temporary) ending of all this.

But it'd be another phase that'd last for whatever number of years.

Truth has a habit of floating up to the top of everything and this large, potential bulk of it we could be witnessing (we already are, here) is definitely revolutionary.

Revolutionary.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:47:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I honestly don't have the energy to dig for specifics because I've adopted a "wait and see" response on this topic after burning many hours weeding through the bullshit.  It's really not something I can just "catch you up" on.
View Quote

i meant the date!
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:58:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm kind of afraid of the other end of the spectrum.  A big fizzle and a lot of "we don't know".  It will open the door to a malaise and let hucksters, cultists, grifters, and authoritarians to run wild with whatever theory they can convince people they have knowledge of.  It would be Greer on steroids, multiplied globally.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go ahead and prepare yourself to not have all the answers.  "We don't know" is the most honest response to the big question.

Frankly, "aliens from another planet visiting Earth" is the easiest explanation for the masses but I'm fairly sure it's not the truth.

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 11:03:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

i meant the date!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i meant the date!

I know.  The date range has been mentioned by several people but I don't want to go digging for specifics.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 2:45:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 2:51:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:19:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Big thread on reddit over a youtube comment left by someone claiming to be a colleague of Grush.

Take it with a huge grain of salt, but interesting nonetheless.
View Quote
Meh. Sounds like fan fiction based on years of assumptions in the UFO community. It is a fun read though. An old spin on jacque vallee

Remember the area 51 caller from C2C back in the 90s?
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 11:05:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I got your back.  We'll fight them together.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As brass said, Cloud upload as I go. Plus, thanks for automatically assuming I'll lose and they'll get to wipe the card. Jerk.

I got your back.  We'll fight them together.

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 12:07:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Now at this point - truly - first off I gotta ask what round for Aliens;

Secondly, as my son has been asking me now at least a couple of times because of these past few days events - we wonder what kind of weapons they'd have, if any?

Can you imagine.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 1:35:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to the documentaries, it could be any of the following:
5.7x28
9mm
10mm
7.62x51
12GA
Fire
Water
Literally all of your ammo.
Bladed weapons
Bacteria
Mashed potatoes

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:29:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

5.7x28
9mm
10mm
7.62x51
12GA
Fire
Water
Bladed weapons
Bacteria
Mashed potatoes

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

5.7x28
9mm
10mm
7.62x51
12GA
Fire
Water
Bladed weapons
Bacteria
Mashed potatoes

I say we commandeer a ship, take off, and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure. Plus, then we're space pirates!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 3:56:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I am reminded of "The Road Less Traveled" sci-fi story where a species achievers interstellar fight, but still use gunpowder weapons and have no clue about electricity or computers.  It's all spyglasses and tricks they've figured out with gravity to travel through space.  They went down a different road and we went down one with electricity and got tunnel vision and totally ignored some other way around things.  That Kind of meshes with the movement of huge stone blocks and the more recent (past 200 yrs) minister witnessing the levitation of a boulder 250 ft in an arc to stop the side of a cliff using acoustics.

I can see something like that happening here, such as a separate, more complete set of equations than Maxwell's (discovered 100s year ago and not improved on) and we're funneled into thinking only 3 Dimensions+ space-time.  When viewing anything new, we try to wrap how our knowledge of physics would allow it to fit, and it doesn't.  
I'm also reminded of the suggested story "Chains of the Sea", and mentions of "MIB/Men In Black" and "The Matrix" being not entirely sci-fi but not narrowing down which bit of each, just really broad hints mentioned.  The crossover in those various stories could explain two separate ways of viewing things, or a couple ways that are essentially unthinkable to us as we are here.

View Quote

I loved the road less traveled.  I am convinced humanity has the best V8 engines in the universe.  
I really do think we have permutations of technology and Ideas that are likely unique to us.  

Elizondo mentioning Chains of the Sea has to be one of the most profound comments on this phenomenon. It’s such an obscure book, and it’s so non typical.  We truly don’t know what we don’t know in that book.  

There was an obscure book and children’s movie that really dove into the ideas in Chains of the Sea, of another dimension overlaying ours, called The Spiderwick Chronicles.  https://youtu.be/yK34vEQS6sU
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Things seem to be picking up speed. Makes me wonder if we are turning the corner and are going to see some concrete disclosure soon.

Ironically, I anticipate a lot of people simply won't believe it, particularly when it is revealed that our best guess is they are not necessarily aliens from another planet. The Reddit poster who says they seem to be interdimensional and some sort of organic AI is probably closest to our best guess on who/what they are.

Even if crystal clear photos and videos of craft and bodies are revealed, a significant percentage of people will choose denial and claim its disinformation for some nefarious purpose.

One thing is clear. It will rock society to it's core and nothing else will ever be the same. It seems to be coming
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 7:02:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 8:23:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'll have to check out that video spin off of Chains of the Sea.  All of them have the concept something along the lines of  "life as we know it isn't what life as life really is in reality".

View Quote

I downloaded and read chains of the sea. Interesting short story.  A bit haunting that Elizondo specifically mentioned it.

More and more I'm thinking that Mellon, Elizondo, Gorsch, etc represent the faction within .gov that wants disclosure.  These high level DoD and Intel guys have been battling those who don't and have been directing Mellon, Elizondo, etc.  

Anyone watch the Richard Dolan show from late last year where he went in to how President Carter was pushing disclosure and it was close, but then he surprisingly lost the election and it was shelved. Looks like it has resurfaced again.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:37:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'll have to check out that video spin off of Chains of the Sea.  All of them have the concept something along the lines of  "life as we know it isn't what life as life really is in reality".

View Quote

I probably misspoke on the Spiderwick Chronicles.  It’s similar only in that there is a hidden biosphere full of intelligent entities that overlays ours.  In the story, some kids find a device that lets them see it, and they can somewhat interact with it, while everyone else cant.  It’s a children’s story foremost, but the way the handle the concept is similar to Chains of the Sea.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:41:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Great points, agree completely - wholly possible alternative (temporary) ending of all this.

Truth has a habit of floating up to the top of everything and this large, potential bulk of it we could be witnessing (we already are, here) is definitely revolutionary.

Revolutionary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Revolutionary.

It really is revolutionary.

I *think* 75% of what it is has already leaked over 50 years.  We, the interested public, probably already knows a great deal. We also know a great deal of disinformation that was added by the governments of the world. We kind of need confirmation on what is fact and what was made up.  Getting that will be very helpful.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:45:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Go ahead and prepare yourself to not have all the answers.  "We don't know" is the most honest response to the big question.

Frankly, "aliens from another planet visiting Earth" is the easiest explanation for the masses but I'm fairly sure it's not the truth.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have really come full circle.

“God works in mysterious ways”.  Every western, and many easter religions and folklore involve what we could describe as inter dimensional intelligence.  Angels and demons, fairies, Jinn, the list goes on.

Ancient Aliens and Chariots of the Gods posits that man mistook aliens for gods.  But what if we are mistaking gods for aliens, so to speak.

Tom DeLonge gave a “nuts” interview about extra dimensional AI that are malicious.  Maybe he was on to something.
Jimmy Church | Ep. 515 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Tom DeLonge : Sekret Machines : LIVE
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 7:58:43 PM EDT
[#23]
If enacted as written, that's pretty significant and could lead to some interesting revelations
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 9:06:29 PM EDT
[#24]

These things don't come out of nowhere or get written based on rumor.  The closed-session testimonies by whistleblowers are bearing fruit.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 9:25:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Great. Thats 6mo's to hide shit, create decoys, cover paper trails and move the real things to new hidden programs.
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 10:21:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 4:05:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

"God works in mysterious ways".  Every western, and many easter religions and folklore involve what we could describe as inter dimensional intelligence.  Angels and demons, fairies, Jinn, the list goes on.

Ancient Aliens and Chariots of the Gods posits that man mistook aliens for gods.  But what if we are mistaking gods for aliens, so to speak.

Tom DeLonge gave a "nuts" interview about extra dimensional AI that are malicious.  Maybe he was on to something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDlZ4iK0NSo
View Quote
@sq40 - this rocked and shook my world yesterday when I started listening to it. Today I am going to do more digging, especially into this DeLonge. I also work in the music industry by the way.
Mind you he seems to conclude (mostly every time) that eventually something wonderful will happen but "beware".

This gets me away from the theoretically scientific approach of the technology and provenance and becomes some sort of potentially dark, nasty and toxic shit.

Something to the likeness of 'they're good if you're good, they're bad if you're bad' was my takeaway from this - from what I have heard from him so far.

There is a growing momentum (underground) that along with quantum physics has people saying that "things happen subjectively depending on the observer" and it appears that DeLonge is saying that some people in the program (and himself) are starting to look at this entire phenomenon from the angle of a metaphysical perspective that is far, far more complex (and dangerous) than ever previously anticipated.

His "consciousness" take essentially brings it not only into the multidimensional realm but - maybe even more so - into the metaphysical side of things.
It's yet again, another angle to look at the phenomenon from; he speaks almost clearly about it.

Link Posted: 6/25/2023 9:02:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
@sq40 - this rocked and shook my world yesterday when I started listening to it. Today I am going to do more digging, especially into this DeLonge. I also work in the music industry by the way.
Mind you he seems to conclude (mostly every time) that eventually something wonderful will happen but "beware".

This gets me away from the theoretically scientific approach of the technology and provenance and becomes some sort of potentially dark, nasty and toxic shit.

Something to the likeness of 'they're good if you're good, they're bad if you're bad' was my takeaway from this - from what I have heard from him so far.

There is a growing momentum (underground) that along with quantum physics has people saying that "things happen subjectively depending on the observer" and it appears that DeLonge is saying that some people in the program (and himself) are starting to look at this entire phenomenon from the angle of a metaphysical perspective that is far, far more complex (and dangerous) than ever previously anticipated.

His "consciousness" take essentially brings it not only into the multidimensional realm but - maybe even more so - into the metaphysical side of things.
It's yet again, another angle to look at the phenomenon from; he speaks almost clearly about it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"God works in mysterious ways".  Every western, and many easter religions and folklore involve what we could describe as inter dimensional intelligence.  Angels and demons, fairies, Jinn, the list goes on.

Tom DeLonge gave a "nuts" interview about extra dimensional AI that are malicious.  Maybe he was on to something.

Most people don't realize that this is precisely where people on the leading edge of UFO's have gone and it may explain the government's reluctance to admit what they know.  

What if we were created by "them" and all of our religions were created and propagated by "them".

What if the "grays" are actually AI biological androids (ie, living sentient creatures created by some unknown source).  Being created creatures, suppose these grays don't have what we call a soul and that they are well aware of that fact and also that humans do have souls?  What if they are working on or already have a means to somehow tap into our souls, in order to experience whatever comes from that?  What if they have the ability to harvest our souls for whatever purpose?  What if negative emotions make our souls susceptible to manipulation by them and positive emotions (ie, love) protects our souls from them and that is the basis of the major religions?  

These are actual theories held by very serious people.  I think the interdimensional aspect is pretty much considered a given, even if they are E.T. from across the galaxy or even a different galaxy.

DeLonge was ridiculed for an interview he did with Joe Rogen several years ago, but much of what he said now is supported.  I think some of what he says is his own thinking but there is no question he's been "read in" to the phenomenon to some degree.  Elizondo and Mellon would not be working with him if he was just some nutjob making shit up.

Look into DMT as a means to open our awareness of the interdimensional realm.  In studies, people have come down from trips having had the same experiences, which include traveling to other planes of existence and encountering sentient creatures.  

Gary Nolan is a very eminent scientist at Stanford who was tapped by the government to help evaluate possible injuries related to close contact with the phenomenon.  He has discovered that a relatively small percentage of people have a caudate putamen with specific characteristics and that these people experience a very disproportionate percentage of paranormal encounters.  

Read "Hunt for the Skinwalker" and "Skinwalkers at the Pentagon".  Both written by the guys who ran the government's UFO program (AWSAAP at the time) that ended up at Skinwalker Ranch.  Elizondo's AATIP followed AWSAAP and that is what led us to where we are today.

And 99% of the population have absolutely no clue that all of this is happening because our bought and paid for media consistently publishes articles refuting the phenomenon, if they even mention it at all.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 9:21:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

This post is one of the best, summarizing and encompassing posts so far. Thank you. Tracks everything I believe, am piecing together and still learning.

One thing I recently came across or read is the value of "time". (The theory being)Meaning, only on earth, in our dimension does time exist. Time does not exist in the other dimensions or the extradimensionals have no unit of time as they are present. But the catch is, earth is a biolab of a dimenision with a unit of time. Hence when the extradimensionals are here in our dimension, they are subject to our time hence why they come and go relatively quickly. But it is also one of the driving forces for them visiting us.

They are envious of the human experience of our souls placed here by the creator, the connection we have to the creator and we're on the clock for experiences. They are not and outside of the connection to the creator.

Link Posted: 6/25/2023 9:24:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Most people don't realize that this is precisely where people on the leading edge of UFO's have gone and it may explain the government's reluctance to admit what they know.  

What if we were created by "them" and all of our religions were created and propagated by "them".

What if the "grays" are actually AI biological androids (ie, living sentient creatures created by some unknown source).  Being created creatures, suppose these grays don't have what we call a soul and that they are well aware of that fact and also that humans do have souls?  What if they are working on or already have a means to somehow tap into our souls, in order to experience whatever comes from that?  What if they have the ability to harvest our souls for whatever purpose?  What if negative emotions make our souls susceptible to manipulation by them and positive emotions (ie, love) protects our souls from them and that is the basis of the major religions?  

These are actual theories held by very serious people.  I think the interdimensional aspect is pretty much considered a given, even if they are E.T. from across the galaxy or even a different galaxy.

DeLonge was ridiculed for an interview he did with Joe Rogen several years ago, but much of what he said now is supported.  I think some of what he says is his own thinking but there is no question he's been "read in" to the phenomenon to some degree.  Elizondo and Mellon would not be working with him if he was just some nutjob making shit up.

Look into DMT as a means to open our awareness of the interdimensional realm.  In studies, people have come down from trips having had the same experiences, which include traveling to other planes of existence and encountering sentient creatures.  

Gary Nolan is a very eminent scientist at Stanford who was tapped by the government to help evaluate possible injuries related to close contact with the phenomenon.  He has discovered that a relatively small percentage of people have a caudate putamen with specific characteristics and that these people experience a very disproportionate percentage of paranormal encounters.  

Read "Hunt for the Skinwalker" and "Skinwalkers at the Pentagon".  Both written by the guys who ran the government's UFO program (AWSAAP at the time) that ended up at Skinwalker Ranch.  Elizondo's AATIP followed AWSAAP and that is what led us to where we are today.

And 99% of the population have absolutely no clue that all of this is happening because our bought and paid for media consistently publishes articles refuting the phenomenon, if they even mention it at all.
View Quote
Hey Corwin - if 1968 is your birth class, it's the same as mine - April 1968 (Dallas, Texas).
All my life "I felt" this could be something; all of this.

You evidently get it, I see your words, descriptions, thinking - they match mine.

I will keep on digging (buying a couple eBooks here and there as well, I'm currently back in Europe for a while and I have some time before I get home stateside and I'm willing to "work" on this for my personal enlightenment) but as of today, I publicly refuse to consider all of this bullshit anymore.

There's too much from too many people. I hereby today refuse to think this is all a scam.

ETA: got your pointers and I'll plug into them as well (thank you!)

@skiandshoot read your comment as well and I am nodding, Floridian.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 9:48:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm assuming corwin already knows about Jacques Vallee but for those just discovering the "woo woo" side of this, he's the first person who presented the idea that the phenomenon is probably not a clear-cut nuts and bolts "craft from another planet" situation.  

Vallee was involved with Project Blue Book and investigated many cases with Hynek.  He and Hynek accessed a shitload of files the Air Force had at the time and he has been all over the world interviewing witnesses.  His theories are much more informed than 99% of "UFO researchers" and he has been consistent in his writings since 1965.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 10:26:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

@Solo_

Some thoughts on reality that might be insightful;

Donald Hoffman,

Do we see reality as it is? | Donald Hoffman | TED

Donald Hoffman: Reality is an Illusion - How Evolution Hid the Truth | Lex Fridman Podcast #293

Link Posted: 6/25/2023 10:34:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Large chunks of the Absolute Lie they have fed us for 1800 years to keep us in line.  Mass literacy was already giving mass religion the door.  If aliens are real, but religions have told us beliefs in aliens were sin, wrong, we were made by XYZ.  Then the religions were the true lies.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 10:35:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Received, reading - studying.

This thread officially delivers.

Keep that in mind;
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 11:20:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Large chunks of the Absolute Lie they have fed us for 1800 years to keep us in line.  Mass literacy was already giving mass religion the door.  If aliens are real, but religions have told us beliefs in aliens were sin, wrong, we were made by XYZ.  Then the religions were the true lies.
View Quote

I'm really curious on how the major religions are going to react to the disclosure that we aren't alone in the universe, mostly because I want to see how they spin it for their benefit. Especially the Catholic church given that they were directly implicated by Grusch for being the middlemen on the 1933 Italian recovery.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 11:25:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is definitely a clash of beliefs where we have religious folks saying "these are the evil demons our book told us about!" and non-religious folks saying "no, these are the entities that nobody fully understands and 'evil demon' is just your book's interpretation."

Every civilization's tales/myths/lore/religion has their own way to explain the same group of phenomena and the concept of "demons" is certainly not unique to Christianity.  "This is a strange thing I don't understand therefore it must be bad."
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm really curious on how the major religions are going to react to the disclosure that we aren't alone in the universe, mostly because I want to see how they spin it for their benefit. Especially the Catholic church given that they were directly implicated by Grusch for being the middlemen on the 1933 Italian recovery.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The catholic church has been getting ahead of this for the last 10-15yrs with announcments such as "space brothers", their theories on life in the cosmos and their constant attention to looking into space with their own observatory.  quite frankly I think they've been gearing up for quite a while. They've known whats up for a long time. The churchs history, reach, influence and political/religious structure is by design and will meld nicely with the new situation to come from disclosure.
Quoted:
Biblically speaking, someone showing up to say "we're your creators" ie; god (2 thess 2:4), is what Christians have been warned about for 2kyrs.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 1:14:13 PM EDT
[#38]
NTK/38 — A.G. After Grusch — 06-25-23

Ross confirmed my suspicion about Grusch, he's autistic.  That throws a wrench into all the body language experts claiming he's lying.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 2:19:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The catholic church has been getting ahead of this for the last 10-15yrs with announcments such as "space brothers", their theories on life in the cosmos and their constant attention to looking into space with their own observatory.  quite frankly I think they've been gearing up for quite a while. They've known whats up for a long time. The churchs history, reach, influence and political/religious structure is by design and will meld nicely with the new situation to come from disclosure.
Biblically speaking, someone showing up to say "we're your creators" ie; god (2 thess 2:4), is what Christians have been warned about for 2kyrs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In my opinion, the religious response will be as varied as the number of religions we have, and create new ones too.

Grusch’s comments tie in with the same phenomenon as Fatima in 1917, and the sealed letters the Catholic Church had. https://youtu.be/pcxogfQwWjI  I think that was a major point of contact between one of the entities and a major religion.   Perhaps the “Bell” crash was an event related.

To the point on what religion will do, i think it also depends greatly on what the phenomenon actually is and what the intentions are. As I alluded to, Our Lady of Fatima was a major event that made many believers, and also shaped the western opposition to communism and the cold war.  It’s totally up in the air how religion will evolve in my opinion.
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 12:45:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

“God works in mysterious ways”.  Every western, and many easter religions and folklore involve what we could describe as inter dimensional intelligence.  Angels and demons, fairies, Jinn, the list goes on.

Tom DeLonge gave a “nuts” interview about extra dimensional AI that are malicious.  Maybe he was on to something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haven't watched this yet, but will soon. A nagging thought tugs at me.

Tom DeLonge has been asked many times why he was chosen to aid in disclosure. He's not the front man for this, as he would be the first to admit. Mellon and Elizondo fill that role. Okay..., why was he then tapped to move this forward?

He claims he asked the same question and was told he had "figured it out".  Supposedly, people in charge of these programs were impressed with his insights and decided that as a celebrity, he would be better equipped to reach a wide audience with this message.  This assumes disclosure is a possible goal for them, as I think it is.  

Are his claims correct?  

I don't know.  He clearly earned the respect of Mellon and Elizondo. They used and discarded him as his usefulness waned, as would I.

Weird as he is, I think he offers some valuable insights. My take may seem stark, but my experience with .gov supports my view. .Gov isn't necessarily malicious, it's just indifferent to anyone's needs but its own.  We matter not at all.  

DeLonge served a very brief purpose.  He was just a vehicle used to move an agenda.  

Link Posted: 6/26/2023 3:02:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

In my opinion, the religious response will be as varied as the number of religions we have, and create new ones too.

Grusch’s comments tie in with the same phenomenon as Fatima in 1917, and the sealed letters the Catholic Church had. https://youtu.be/pcxogfQwWjI  I think that was a major point of contact between one of the entities and a major religion.   Perhaps the “Bell” crash was an event related.

To the point on what religion will do, i think it also depends greatly on what the phenomenon actually is and what the intentions are. As I alluded to, Our Lady of Fatima was a major event that made many believers, and also shaped the western opposition to communism and the cold war.  It’s totally up in the air how religion will evolve in my opinion.
View Quote

In a religious context, I wonder how many times miracles that were witnessed and documented were actually interactions between UAP/NHI? The parting of the Red Sea, the Star of Bethlehem, Jesus walking on water, etc? All would be viewed as miracles/magic by a population devoid of our current level of education and tech. Fatima could be viewed as a UAP/CE event given the children were contacted by someone they were familiar with due to religion being very key in an uneducated population on why things happened the way they did in the world. And   Catholics are very familiar with the Virgin Mary as being someone you could trust and when she tells you something in a vision you believe it as the word of God (pun intended). She showed them visions (3 if I remember correctly from CCD) and then told them to gather so that she may show them all a miracle. A few months later a crowd of thousands witness the sun doing things in the sky. Did the sun really dip, swirl and dive in the sky like witnesses reported or was it a form of implanting those visions en-mass? The whole "visions" aspect of Fatima sounds very much like the Rua, Zimbabwe encounter in 1994 with the school children and them receiving visions from the beings they interacted with minus the image of the Virgin Mary. Maybe the beings they encountered decided that the Virgin Mary and angels were images no longer needed by a populace that has seen CEOT3K and E.T.?

And what if the beings appeared and said "It was us, we did all that. The parting of the Red Sea, the Star of Bethlehem, the miracles of Fatima? Every "miracle" you saw and wrote about was our doing. Jesus? Yep, one of us. The walking on water trick is a real crowd pleaser but simple manipulation of gravity that you can now understand given the technological advancements you've made through the clues we've provided. And man made in the image of God? We are the image you are made from by our seeding of the planet". I'm both excited and horrified at the potential reactions of the religions and their ruling bodies (the Vatican, LDS Church, etc) if any of it was exposed to be a lie. What about the other religions if they were presented with the same revelations? What type of societal advancements or devolvement would occur virtually overnight?

How would experiencers like Chris Bledsoe be viewed if God turned out to be "them"? Would he be viewed as chosen/blessed because "they" interact with more him on a personal level than others? Would Bledsoe's health problems due to his exposure to UAP/NHI interactions still be viewed as God's will because God is testing him, or simply because they didn't realize close and repeated exposure would lead to health problems in the human body? Would the cure for Bledsoe's health problem be the alien named Jesus laying his hands on him to cure him like he did with the blind in crippled in the bible? Would alien Jesus return and go all biblical and turnover some tables (reveal) the money lenders (Osteen/Creflo, Catholic Church, big govt, etc) and those selling doves (MIC) and cast them out (expose & dismantle) of the temple?
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 4:40:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Elohim.
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 5:40:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Elohim.
View Quote

Good point
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 9:10:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

There is new language and terms being developed for disclosure to try to distinguish whats new from the stigmatized terms of the past.

UAP; Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
USP; Unidentified Submersible Phenomena
NHI; Non Human Intelligence
Ultraterrestrial; NHI originating from Earth
Extra dimensional; outside of our observable universe
View Quote

The recent vernacular is interesting.
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 9:13:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The recent vernacular is interesting.
View Quote
Its def gone from little green men in nuts and bolts saucers crossing the galaxy to.......
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 9:18:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Hell, if that was real tech that can be reverse engineered and offered affordably, imagine what it would do for housing.

Outwardly, you live in a shoe box.  Inside, it's Yellowstone ranch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/4019/IMG_4220_jpeg-2846843.JPG

That sure would change our perception on the nature of the small orbs, wouldn't it?

It would also revolutionize the storage industry.

Hell, if that was real tech that can be reverse engineered and offered affordably, imagine what it would do for housing.

Outwardly, you live in a shoe box.  Inside, it's Yellowstone ranch.

Maybe our entire solar system is inside a shoe box in a room full of millions of shoeboxes.

And that room is in a shoebox
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 7:14:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 7:29:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Especially the name / acronym of the "Offie in Charge of Disclosure" with new members in it and lack of any statement by Space Force and Trump sitting on what they likely never told him based on how he was treated by the entire rest of the administration, including closest confidants in his own party.

Remember the pre/near election snippet released later:  "If he wins, he won't be in office long" from either the emails or some other source in the crap regarding Russia bribing him then Ukraine coming clean then all reverting again.

View Quote

Office in charge of disclosure?  I'm not familiar with that one. Got any info?
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/26/2023 8:08:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

AARO, AATIP, All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, and one more in there somewhere just in the past 15 years.  The one Grush is from is different than that of Elizondo

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Especially the name / acronym of the "Offie in Charge of Disclosure" with new members in it and lack of any statement by Space Force and Trump sitting on what they likely never told him based on how he was treated by the entire rest of the administration, including closest confidants in his own party.

Remember the pre/near election snippet released later:  "If he wins, he won't be in office long" from either the emails or some other source in the crap regarding Russia bribing him then Ukraine coming clean then all reverting again.

Office in charge of disclosure?  I'm not familiar with that one. Got any info?

AARO, AATIP, All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, and one more in there somewhere just in the past 15 years.  The one Grush is from is different than that of Elizondo

AAWSAP
AATIP
UAP Task Force
AARO
Page / 11
Top Top