BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:25:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
8 black dudes are going to shoot 8 other black folks in Detroit tonight, ages 1 year old to 36.

Let's wake up to reality and talk about that.
View Quote

Didn't realize University of Kentucky is in Michigan.

BTW, NYpost has articles on all that of which you stated.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:26:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder how many whites were assaulted, robbed, raped, or murdered the day this happened?
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:28:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Drunken THOTs gonna drunken THOT
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:28:40 PM EDT
[#4]
That was literally the worst thing I have ever seen or heard of. A literal holocaust. She makes everyone look bad. I am so shaken, I am vomiting and spewing diarrhea. I literally died from horror. When you wake up on wednesday and discover that Trump has not been elected emperor of the democracy, this will be why. You did this.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:28:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Good for the black chick showing restraint, she could've curb stomped that cunt.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:30:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:30:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The story applies everywhere.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
8 black dudes are going to shoot 8 other black folks in Detroit tonight, ages 1 year old to 36.

LOL

There is no shortage of blacks shooting other blacks in Lexington.

The bad part is Lexington used to be okay-ish. I remember seeing a robbery or homicide on the news being shocking. Now literally almost every day there's a report about a shooting (in neighborhoods anyone that lives or works in the city could guess), gas station robbery, etc.

Don't worry, though, community leaders are working on curbing the gun violence
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:30:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dumb intoxicated blonde acts like a racist bitch.
Black student showed restraint.

No one deserves to put up with foul mouthed drunk assholes.
View Quote

This is true.  If roles were reversed, however, we never would have heard a thing about this incident, and the assailant’s life would not be flushed down the toilet.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:30:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dem titties
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:34:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If black people can spout racist crap without consequences, then so can white folks.  Good for her.
View Quote

Nah I hate this behavior from white women after 2 white claws. Guarantee she votes democrat, if she votes.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:35:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That dumb bullshit is going to stay with her for a long time.
View Quote

Maybe.

I used to know this one redneck girl in school. Blaringly racist remarks came out unfiltered at the drop of a hat. "N" this, "N" that. Fight or two over it.

Saw her a few years after HS. She was married to a huge black dude.

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:35:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Drunken THOTs gonna drunken THOT
View Quote

This

She belongs to the streets
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:36:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
day before election white supremacy and all that...
View Quote

It's the worst problem facing this country.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:36:12 PM EDT
[#14]
It is interesting if THIS is the most racist thing going on the day before elections.

No Jussie Smollet here, at least.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm sure Biden will be flying to Kentucky for this racial emergency. I've heard so much worse said towards black people, by other black people.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:37:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Maybe.

I used to know this one redneck girl in school. Blaringly racist remarks came out unfiltered at the drop of a hat. "N" this, "N" that. Fight or two over it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe.

Bet he keeps the pimp hand strong.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:38:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The bad part is Lexington used to be okay-ish. I remember seeing a robbery or homicide on the news being shocking. Now literally almost every day there's a report about a shooting (in neighborhoods anyone that lives or works in the city could guess), gas station robbery, etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

There is no shortage of blacks shooting other blacks in Lexington.

Yeah, that rapper the mayor hired to fix all the shooting is really working out.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:42:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

BIG TITS ENERGY
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:43:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh no, it's tarded.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:43:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Shit, if she was brunette, she'd be a girl I used to date years ago. Looks a hell of a lot like her. She was a bitch too.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:44:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You didn't read the article, did you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know I can't be the only one. But what happened before the filming. Why is black girl who worked behind a desk getting close enough for this girl to put hands on. I'm not defending her actions.

"Went to check on her"  doesn't explain shit.

Because if I instigate a fight with some dood, and the only footage starts after I ran my mouth and bitch slapped the guy.  I'm telling the cops "I went to check on him".
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:45:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Because if I instigate a fight with some dood, and the only footage starts after I ran my mouth and bitch slapped the guy.  I'm telling the cops "I went to check on him".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know I can't be the only one. But what happened before the filming. Why is black girl who worked behind a desk getting close enough for this girl to put hands on. I'm not defending her actions.

Yeah, cause that's what happened. Not some drunk cunt walking (stumbling)  into your work space and you went over to do a make shift welfare check on them.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:49:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yeah, cause that's what happened. Not some drunk cunt walking (stumbling)  into your work space and you went over to do a make shift welfare check on them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even if you want to make the "what happened before the cell video?" argument, it will be easily answered since those resident hall lobby areas typically have security cameras in them.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:49:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, not sure it rises to the level of ruining her life but I only feel bad for the black student
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:51:40 PM EDT
[#26]
They had to have talked their way into a disrespectin', did they say, "ma'am, you need to calm down" or something? Has to be more to the story.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:52:59 PM EDT
[#27]
That was some stupid behavior. Hopefully she is sufficiently humiliated to change her ways.
Absolutely not the kind of thing that should follow someone for life. She was drunk, barely an adult, didn’t harm anyone, etc.
A proper sense of proportionality is needed here.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yep, not sure it rises to the level of ruining her life but I only feel bad for the black student
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She can probably get the convictions expunged in a number of years.

The internet? Well, that can be forever.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:00:31 PM EDT
[#29]
"Oh Jesus Lord, I do not get paid enough for this," Spring calmly replied.
View Quote
I do have some empathy for the black girl.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:03:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:04:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:07:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Maybe.

View Quote

I knew a chick like that in college, not a redneck though, but was lily white of Irish heritage. She would hammer a fifth of vodka and spout the same shit, now she has five kids with a black guy.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:10:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
"Oh Jesus Lord, I do not get paid enough for this," Spring calmly replied.
If that was her response, yeah. I feel bad for her.

The other girl. Well, Keeping it Karen went wrong. She asked for it.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh no drunk and stumbling. I should go get close to her and see what her problem is.

Drunk girl made it all the way there from where ever she was drinking. Probably would have made it to her room.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:16:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:16:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:18:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

All I'm saying is Sophia can "assault" me anytime... She can call me a greasy Yankee eye-talian and bite me too!
View Quote

Get in line, Guido!
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:19:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:20:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:22:34 PM EDT
[#40]
That one bites!

Have her washed and muzzled. Then bring her to me for punishment.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:26:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is what is surprising.  Anymore the n-word is an excuse to go attempted murder on someone.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:27:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, no one deserves it; but working the door on graveyard Saturday/Sunday night shift at a college dorm you must expect theses sort of thing to happen.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:29:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Bitches be cra, cra. The shit people get worked up over, A drunk acting the fool.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:32:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I knew a chick like that in college, not a redneck though, but was lily white of Irish heritage. She would hammer a fifth of vodka and spout the same shit, now she has five kids with a black guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe.

Hot damn did they hate their fathers something awful.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:33:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

THis is the real reason the threesome was invented. One guy goes for the glory, wingman finds a way to shut her up.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:34:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
From another source:

"According to Rosing's arrest citation, she said that she has "lots of money" and gets "special treatment." When an officer told her to sit back in a chair, she kicked the officer and bit his hand, according to the citation."

Claims she has "lots of money" and gets "special treatment", but she's sitting in jail, unable to make her $10,000 bail.

That assault on a police officer charge is a felony too.

The first story I saw on this quoted some company or something she was affiliated with, maybe as an influencer or something? Anyhow, they already threw her into the wind and under the bus.
View Quote

Daddy might've left her there as a wakeup call.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Oh no, it's tarded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh no, it's tarded.

Yeah, that clip says a lot.  Going to suck for her for a long time now and I couldn't care less.  I think karma is getting its shots in.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:43:06 PM EDT
[#48]
I must have missed the assault.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Oh no drunk and stumbling. I should go get close to her and see what her problem is.

Drunk girl made it all the way there from where ever she was drinking. Probably would have made it to her room.
View Quote

Oh for fuck sake.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:45:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Don't know what happen before the video, so I could be wrong, but in the video...

Kylah Spring handled the situation like a fucking boss. She could have easily kicked that girl's ass, but instead, she showed what a class act looks like.

I don't care what Sophia Rosing looks like on the outside, she was seriously ugly on the inside that night. Drunk and acting like a spoiled, foul-mouthed, entitled cunt. Would not hit or soak, but yeah, I'd look at those titties if she showed them.

If white girl has any class at all, she is going to feel deeply embarrassed for years and will hopefully never drink again.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top