Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/1/2022 9:04:35 AM EDT
Serious replies please.

Regardless of who is chosen as the Republican POTUS in 2024, who would make a good running mate?

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:06:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Tulsi
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:07:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Alex Jones
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:07:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm thinking a Trump/DeSantis ticket, even though they are both residents of the same state.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:10:02 AM EDT
[#4]
If we're looking for a female, either Tusli or Nikki Haley.  Otherwise, a Trump Desantis ticket will do.   Or what about a Trump Trump ticket with Jr. running beside Don?
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:18:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Desantis 2024. Joe Rogan vp. Ted nugent secretary  of the interior. Ricky Bobby transportation secretary
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:19:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tulsi
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:20:05 AM EDT
[#7]
The runner up
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:20:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Who checks the most social justice boxes?
That’s what really matters in 2024

Honk honk
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:21:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm thinking a Trump/DeSantis ticket, even though they are both residents of the same state.
View Quote

As much as I think DeSantis would be great in the WH, I think he may be more of an asset in Florida.  Something tells me the only way out of this mess is with very strong state/regional leadership.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:21:34 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd say Kristi Noem.  She's got a good head on her shoulders, but might need a little more experience before stepping up to the big chair.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:22:23 AM EDT
[#11]
I'd love to see Dr. Condoleezza Rice as VP.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:23:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Tulsi & Nikki for the ticket.  Desantis if he wants either spot however.  
Donald Trump as some sort of sr advisor but would be best as press secretary Elon won't do it
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:23:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Cat Cammack
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:23:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Serious replies please.

Regardless of who is chosen as the Republican POTUS in 2024, who would make a good running mate?

View Quote

OP doesn't understand 12th Amendment, obviously.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:25:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If we're looking for a female, either Tusli or Nikki Haley.  Otherwise, a Trump Desantis ticket will do.   Or what about a Trump Trump ticket with Jr. running beside Don?
View Quote

I guess GD as a whole doesn't understand the 12th Amendment.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:26:39 AM EDT
[#16]
It depends on who's running for POTUS. If it's Trump, the VP needs to be somebody disposable because a 2nd Trump term for better or worse, will leave massive destruction in it's wake. It should 100% NOT be DeSantis. He's too valuable to throw away like that.

If Trump's not the nominee, then IDK.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:28:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Tulsi
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:30:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Tulsi
View Quote

OP specified Republican.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:30:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tulsi

So hot.

Attachment Attached File

Gabbard and Cammack FTW!!!

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:31:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can't imagine DeSantis would do that.  His greatest asset beyond Trump is that he has not been poisoned for the moderates.  He'd be better off (as would we all), if he stayed in Florida if/until he decides to run for President.  Otherwise DeSantis seems to fit the bill: the VP pick will have to be someone who brings discipline to the table to counter Trump's recklessness.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:31:17 AM EDT
[#21]
A constitutionalist.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:31:26 AM EDT
[#22]
find someone likeable, that you also won't mind hating.

because that's seemingly the most likely outcome for every VP.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:31:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It depends on who's running for POTUS. If it's Trump, the VP needs to be somebody disposable because a 2nd Trump term for better or worse, will leave massive destruction in it's wake. It should 100% NOT be DeSantis. He's too valuable to throw away like that.

View Quote

Ok . . . I'll spell it out:  In today's world, where Florida is going to be vital to winning the electoral college (for a Republican), you can't have both people from the same state.  You can run a ticket with both from the same state, but then you don't get to count that state's votes (because Florida's electors would be barred from voting from voting for both of them under the 12th Amendment).

Thread is per se evidence that our education system has failed.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:33:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Tulsi
View Quote

Her nuts are too big, way bigger than all the Rs combined.

The beauty of the R party is that they not only collect money from joe 'dumbfuck' public and do literally nothing, but they all reap the benefits their "enemies" across the aisle get while both sides fleece their constituents and destroy America.

Its a fun game. Don't forget to vote!
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:36:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson
Gov. Noem
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:36:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
A constitutionalist.
View Quote
I'm good with this too.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:37:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Tulsi
View Quote

If not POTUS
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Ok . . . I'll spell it out:  In today's world, where Florida is going to be vital to winning the electoral college (for a Republican), you can't have both people from the same state.  You can run a ticket with both from the same state, but then you don't get to count that state's votes (because Florida's electors would be barred from voting from voting for both of them under the 12th Amendment).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm fully aware of the 12th Amendment reasons. I was just commenting on why I think it's a stupid idea politically regardless.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:42:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:42:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If not POTUS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tulsi

If not POTUS

Y'all have a strange way of supporting the 2A:

Tulsi hates guns and doesn't think you should have them.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:44:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:46:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Y'all have a strange way of supporting the 2A:

Tulsi hates guns and doesn't think you should have them.
View Quote

POTUS doesn't mean dick when it comes to guns.  I don't know why I have to keep saying this.  They sign the laws that show up on their desk, and as has been proven ANY President will sign them regardless of what they campaigned on.
You folks get too locked in on single issues (BUT ALEX_F GUNS ARE ALL THAT ARE IMPORTANT) and miss the overall point.
We need a POTUS that's pro-American exceptionalism.    

As a matter of fact I DON'T agree with her stance on guns or health care.

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:47:06 AM EDT
[#33]
I think Nikki Haley needs to be on that ticket, I think she would make an excellent POTUS.

Trump.... for as much as I like the guy for his policies he has all of the Democrats, all of the media, the "swamp", too many independents, and too many Republicans against him for him to succeed.

I'd go for a DeSantis/Haley ticket real easy, but would prefer a Haley/DeSantis ticket.  ;)
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:51:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Kristi Noem
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:53:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Serious replies please.

View Quote

Don't get your hopes up. Our voting system is now a 3rd world Dictatorship
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:56:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Honestly? Trump.

Have a president who can actually do the politics to get stuff done, and let Trump be, well, Trump and draw all the hate and negative press.

Plus, you protect against any threat of impeachment, since if the president goes away, you end up with Trump again!
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:57:34 AM EDT
[#37]
For all you guys saying Nikki halyley, didn’t she come out with anti gun statements after Charleston?
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:58:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Trump/ Trump Jr
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:59:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
For all you guys saying Nikki halyley, didn’t she come out with anti gun statements after Charleston?
View Quote

She bent over for the woke mob and changed the SC flag.

Shes another grifting RINO piece of shit....so GD will love her.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:59:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I think Nikki Haley needs to be on that ticket, I think she would make an excellent POTUS.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

She's another in a long line of fuck the constitution globalist.

America first.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:59:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Kari lake the az candidate for governor
those two would tear dc up
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:01:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Honestly? Trump.

Have a president who can actually do the politics to get stuff done, and let Trump be, well, Trump and draw all the hate and negative press.

Plus, you protect against any threat of impeachment, since if the president goes away, you end up with Trump again!
View Quote

Hmm, that's 4d chess right there.

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:01:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

POTUS doesn't mean dick when it comes to guns.  I don't know why I have to keep saying this.  They sign the laws that show up on their desk, and as has been proven ANY President will sign them regardless of what they campaigned on.
You folks get too locked in on single issues (BUT ALEX_F GUNS ARE ALL THAT ARE IMPORTANT) and miss the overall point.

View Quote

Lol.  People don't understand how things work. .  Far be it from me to claim DJT as a defender of the 2A (given his piss poor track record), but surely even you can understand that there's a deterrent effect to having someone who won't sign such things saying so.  Replace Trump with Tulsi in this. . . .you think she doesn't get Mitt and Susan Collins and Murkowski and Portman and other retiring Senators to overcome cloture in the Senate?  Ok, champ.  

Maybe you have to keep saying it because it is detached from reality?
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:03:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:
Quoted:

Yep I don’t trust her
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:04:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Lol.  People don't understand how things work. .  Far be it from me to claim DJT as a defender of the 2A (given his piss poor track record), but surely even you can understand that there's a deterrent effect to having someone who won't sign such things saying so.  Replace Trump with Tulsi in this. . . .you think she doesn't get Mitt and Susan Collins and Murkowski and Portman and other retiring Senators to overcome cloture in the Senate?  Ok, champ.  

Maybe you have to keep saying it because it is detached from reality?
View Quote

I don't give a shit if you like my opinions or not, "champ".   Don't poke me with a stick.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:07:27 AM EDT
[#46]
You don’t want tulsi.  Despite being more reasonable than most Dems, she’s still the tie breaking vote and is rabidly anti gun.  Also, that gives them even more reason to try to impeach.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:07:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

So if you have a POTUS that is pro-gun control, and a gun control bill hits their desk, what happens?
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:07:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Kristy Noem.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:08:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So if you have a POTUS that is pro-gun control, and a gun control bill hits their desk, what happens?
View Quote

GUNS GUNS GUNS

ALL WE CARE ABOUT ARE GUNS ALEX_F

Fucking single issue voters.

k

Whatever.

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 10:09:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Hopefully not some pothead word salad cunt.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top