Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:18:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sugar, corn, wheat, and soy make you fat and unhealthy.

The American diet, especially of the poors is mostly composed of sugar, corn, wheat, and soy.

View Quote

A lot of truth to this. Fact is, unless you are growing/gathering your own food, or buying fresh foods only, a lot of what you eat is garbage.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:19:02 PM EDT
[#2]
A person's weight is entirely a decision that they make.

Fat people choose to be fat.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:19:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I eat all of that except soy, and I'm skinny.

I also eat bacon and hamburgers and they don't make me fat, either.

maybe, just maybe, it's because I burn as many calories as I consume.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The American diet, especially of the poors is mostly composed of sugar, corn, wheat, and soy.

I eat all of that except soy, and I'm skinny.

I also eat bacon and hamburgers and they don't make me fat, either.

maybe, just maybe, it's because I burn as many calories as I consume.

Animal fat doesn't make you fat. That was always complete bullshit.

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:20:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Thin is how we are supposed to be.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:22:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
A person's weight is entirely a decision that they make.

Fat people choose to be fat.
View Quote

I can't agree.

My grandparents didn't want to be fat. They did every diet their doctors told them to religiously.

None of it worked because the diets were based on pseudoscience.

Nothing but vegetable oils and grains.

That's what the doctors in the 80s and 90s told people to eat.

We fucking sang songs about the food pyramid in grade school.

Fuck the "healthcare" industry. Bunch of criminals.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:25:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Look at this fucking bullshit:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:26:16 PM EDT
[#7]
many people also choose not to read and they will buy garbage labeled as "healthy" (salad eater with ranch dressing poured on heavy thinking they are killing it)
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:26:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I prefer athletic
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:27:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Fat people are gross and useless.

Unless you need to block a door or hold something down in the wind, fat people are worthless.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:28:37 PM EDT
[#10]
How bout this one:

Get you some rape oil. It's "heart healthy"

Laughable.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:28:54 PM EDT
[#11]
My dick gets harder for fit people than it does fat people.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:32:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Fat people don’t care enough to be thin.  Also it’s nature’s way of providing food for thin people during a cataclysmic event.  Pretty sure.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:34:47 PM EDT
[#13]
I prefer fat girls
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:35:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I prefer fat girls
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:46:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:47:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sight and smell of fatties aside, the lack of self control and concern for health and the future makes them disgusting also.
View Quote

Crass but I can’t disagree
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:57:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Add to the list polyunsaturated fats. You also know them as seed or vegetable oils. Worse than sugar.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:59:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

A lot of truth to this. Fact is, unless you are growing/gathering your own food, or buying fresh foods only, a lot of what you eat is garbage.
View Quote

Shop on the outer ring of the grocery store. Avoid the aisles...thar be (fat) dragons there.

Toilet paper notwithstanding
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:00:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I prefer athletic
View Quote

Married a pseudo gymrat and was always into moving as well.

Both do the CF cult thing now.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:01:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Self control.  Fat people lack it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#21]
It’s instinct. Healthy means fit for reproduction.

We like fit people because someone who takes care of themself is more likely to take care of the pack.

We like boobs because of breast feeding capabilities.

We like vaginas because they feel good and make babies.

We like curvy hips because it means they’re good for childbirth.

We like ass because, well, they can take a healthy dump? Jury’s still out on that one.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:07:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Why do thin people automatically assume they're better than fat people?
View Quote

Because they are silly
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:10:39 PM EDT
[#23]
This thread we'll separate the experts from the super knowledgeable internet experts.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
because fat people are dying
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:13:07 PM EDT
[#25]
fu king troll
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:18:49 PM EDT
[#26]
The things you WANT, versus things you've DECIDED.

Wanting to be thin is just a thought. Decide to be thin and in shape and you will be.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:21:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Fat people: damn that cake looks good

Skinny people: damn that cake looks good

The difference = one eats the cake and one doesn’t.

The result = they both die

Eat/don’t eat. It’s your choice. We all die.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:25:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I prefer fat girls
View Quote

Username check
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:25:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It’s instinct. Healthy means fit for reproduction.

We like fit people because someone who takes care of themself is more likely to take care of the pack.

We like boobs because of breast feeding capabilities.

We like vaginas because they feel good and make babies.

We like curvy hips because it means they’re good for childbirth.

We like ass because, well, they can take a healthy dump? Jury’s still out on that one.
View Quote

No

We like nice turd cutters because it goes with the hips going back to caveman times...

Science.
Chicks with a sway back and nice round ass with nice hips = easier child birth. Back in them days, squat and push out the pups. The ass centered their weight while squatting...

I'm caveman as fuck.
I go for women that have an hourglass figure, long legs, and protruding hip bones.

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:26:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Fat people: damn that cake looks good

Skinny people: damn that cake looks good

The difference = one eats the cake and one doesn’t.

The result = they both die

Eat/don’t eat. It’s your choice. We all die.
View Quote

or the skinny person eats the cake, then goes and does something that uses the fuel he consumed, and goes on being skinny... then dies (you're right about that one)
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:26:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Very few people are straight edge. People who eat are at the disadvantage that they can't hide their addiction. Alcoholics and druggies can at least attempt to hide it from their jobs, families and friends. Addiction is addiction. Unfortunately for people with food addiction, there is no hiding being fat.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:31:29 PM EDT
[#32]
I used to keep the cat food on top of the dishwasher. When the fat cat was too fat to jump that high she lost weight until she could make it back up.

People just need the right incentives. Being disgusting and dying isn't enough for some people. Maybe keeping McDonald's at the top of a steep trail.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:34:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Why are strong, athletic people more attractive than thin people? Is not eating enough food addictive? Why are thin people thin?
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:38:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Fat people are fat, because they eat food and do nothing. I eat like a pig, and I am not fat. Physical activity works wonders don't ya kno?
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:42:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Is this a serious post? You over eat you get fat. You under ear you get skinny . You eat the proper amount and exercise you get fit. Which part of that are you stuck on?
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:47:24 PM EDT
[#36]
how big a boy are you op?

i'll hang up and listen, thanks
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:57:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Thin people are more attractive than heavier people.  They have more opportunities in life.  

Fat people are viewed as unattractive, lazy, and slothful.  They have less opportunities in life.  

Is it something hard-wired in people that makes them view thin people as attractive?

Is food addictive?  It is hard not to eat a whole bag or chips or candy when you open it.  It is far better to not buy the food and have it around.

Are fat people fat due to no willpower, laziness, disease, or something else?

How can fat people get thin?

More importantly: How can fat people get and REMAIN thin?

View Quote

Culture has a lot to do with what's "attractive" but the only example I know of "fat women being good" is in Africa where obesity is seen as a sign of "wealth since the poor have no money or time to get fat."

Obesity is the single worst health risk anyone can have.  It is a form of inflammation.  It leads to heart disease.  It causes depression and lowers reproduction rates.  It complicates child birth (for women, obviously).

Obesity in US is an epidemic with 40% of the nation being fat and 99% being overweight.

Sugar intake controls cholesterol levels.

Fat absorbs testosterone and causes men to increase their production of estrogen.

Fat prevents one from playing outside and increases depression.

Food is not addictive but sugar is.

Eat right, exercise, live better, longer, and have more fun.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:00:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Thin people are considered attractive now.  In the 18th century, queen Louise of Prussia was considered to be preeminent beauty of the age.   She is not obese, but she is definitely not thin.  

The modern preference for thin women is more of an aberration than norm,
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:00:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Like all other animals, humans are biologically programmed to seek out the healthy strong mates to procreate the species as such we are naturally repulsed by abnormalities in our species, whether it is obesity, deformities, transsexualism, or any non-heterosexual behavior.

This repulsion is not a phobia like the abnormal's like to claim it is simply primal instinct and it exists to ensure the continuation of the species.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:03:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Motivation can be hard to come by at times. Developing discipline is key. It’s more consistent than motivation, and discipline leads to more discipline, IME.

There’s days I have zero motivation to workout, dry fire, etc... Just got to do it anyway.
View Quote

Jocko Willink - Epic Speech About Discipline
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:03:25 PM EDT
[#41]
An ex once said she was a fatty chaser because, during sex, the extra pressure on her made her orgasm more.  

So I gained about 200lbs and she dumped me.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:09:54 PM EDT
[#42]
It is offensive to call me a fat man.

I am a man of fat.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:11:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Beauty is not some learned thing like some have claimed. Those that claim against it know it to be

Its wired into us by nature.

There is the way it ought to be and there is the way it is.

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:12:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Thats why I cruised fitnesssingles.com for mate material.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:28:13 PM EDT
[#45]
It kills me how people think they are better than people because they are skinny . I'm not fat by no means but I've gained 20lbs since getting out of the military 10 years ago. I'm still very active. It's called age.

A lot of it has to do with metabolism. I've seen young siblings where one is chubby while the other is skin and bones. They have the same diets. People have been overweight all throughout history. You can find pics of people and even native Americans from the mid 1800s on who are chubby.

And on being attractive. There have been numerous studies that show people are mainly attracted to people who are on the same level as them. A 7 on a scale of 1-10 will be attracted to 7s. A 3 will be attracted to 3s or around there.
If that wasn't the case then most people would never find a mate. You would have a 5 thinking they should be with a 10 and be shit  out of luck .   That rule may not be true all the time but it is most of the time.

So you ugly ass people who have hot wives, you better keep that money flowing!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:39:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It kills me how people think they are better than people because they are skinny . I'm not fat by no means but I've gained 20lbs since getting out of the military 10 years ago. I'm still very active. It's called age.

A lot of it has to do with metabolism. I've seen young siblings where one is chubby while the other is skin and bones. They have the same diets. People have been overweight all throughout history. You can find pics of people and even native Americans from the mid 1800s on who are chubby.

And on being attractive. There have been numerous studies that show people are mainly attracted to people who are on the same level as them. A 7 on a scale of 1-10 will be attracted to 7s. A 3 will be attracted to 3s or around there.
If that wasn't the case then most people would never find a mate. You would have a 5 thinking they should be with a 10 and be shit  out of luck .   That rule may not be true all the time but it is most of the time.

So you ugly ass people who have hot wives, you better keep that money flowing!!
View Quote

Just because you eat the same doesn't mean shit, since all bodies are different some people will have to workout more in order to stay fit.

Also, people are by ALL means attracted to those outside of the league. I'm attracted to 10s and am not a 10.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:54:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Ah the self anointed. The food supply in this country is so contaminated and low quality it is very pathetic. Criminal comes to mind.
After spending a lot of my early adult years in a foreign land, I thought I was going to starve when I got there. The first two months was not a lot of fun. Upon returning to the States, I was sickly for six months. Never felt good, never felt satisfied.
Stating there is the place to be.
The main question is why some are so sensitive to this and some aren't. I think they are near perfecting the process.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:58:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Life has changed over the decades, all in all people are just not as active as they once were, yet they still inhale food. Plus we eat more processed foods instead of cooking our own meals. 40-50 years ago Soda was a treat, now days soda is common at every meal.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:29:42 PM EDT
[#49]
It's cultural. At the moment, thin is attractive in this country.  One need not look that far in the past to see that in other times, heavy-set women were considered the pinnacle of attractiveness.   Look at any painting by Peter Paul Rubens.

My wife has an aunt and uncle that used to travel extensively.  Aunt was super-attractive when she was younger, now 50 and overweight, probably by 50-75 lbs.  When she traveled to certain countries, she was treated like a goddess, and men were literally throwing themselves at her.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:34:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
because they are?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why do thin people automatically assume they're better than fat people?
because they are?

Nope they really aren’t.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top