Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:45:37 PM EDT
[#1]
(Most) Women get/stay thin to land a man. They go into overdrive during engagement to look good for the wedding. *(I'll say this, go to a honeymoon resort. Most the women there are probably at the peak of their fitness/perfect body weight).

Then when (Most) women land the man, they do the minimum to keep the man. If the man is perceived as high demand to the opposite sex (Alpha male, model looks, successful, famous, super rich) then she's got to put in the min effort to compete with competitors. If the man is low demand, she can put in less effort (many men fit this description)

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:45:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Because “mission accomplished” no need to train any longer
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:46:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Took my kid to the park today (single because I refused to sign the dotted line)

100% of the parents were normal dudes with once hot wives who doubled in mass.  That tight 130 was now 260+.  It was gross.
View Quote

what kind of custody agreement do y'all have?

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:48:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Some of us have huge dicks too. I don’t drive a manual as a DD though, knees aren’t what they used to be.
View Quote

Well I do drive a manual as a DD and my knees are fine.    that's all.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:49:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You must work in an office. Every picture I see of a group of office types, the women are disturbingly fat. Going to the same depressing office would suck much less if you weren't surrounded by hambeasts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Could have gained weight to meet job qualifications.  Where I used to work there was apparently a 300 rule for hiring any woman.

The age + weight added together had to > 300

You must work in an office. Every picture I see of a group of office types, the women are disturbingly fat. Going to the same depressing office would suck much less if you weren't surrounded by hambeasts.
I've worked in cubicle farms. Most all the women have a drawer full of snacks. Most men too. Sitting all day + snaking all day=fat
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:50:36 PM EDT
[#6]
It happens.  Normal young people have boundless energy and few responsibilities.  Responsibility usually grows as you get older and boundless energy starts going away.  Metabolism slows, you gain a few pounds, makes exercising more difficult.  Arthritis enters the scene.  The will to work out is there, but less energy, more pain when trying to burn calories and usually more responsibilities at work and home prevent regular workouts.  I was young and invincible once, but time, wear and tear injuries and shift work take a toll.  Incomprehensible to a twenty something year old male, but time is your ultimate enemy.
Woman fight the same battle with different metabolisms.  Some are workout warriors with five kids, some struggle with one child and having energy to do anything but take care of the child and basic family life.  Life is a marathon, not a sprint.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:52:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Not all of them do that, my wife is the same weight she was 25 years ago.

I'm one lucky bastard.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:54:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not mine. She’s curvy and thicc with tits that would make a thin women fall over and unable to do a sit up.

And she’s a doctor. And she’s the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everyone on the gun forum has a thin, beautiful wife.

Not mine. She’s curvy and thicc with tits that would make a thin women fall over and unable to do a sit up.

And she’s a doctor. And she’s the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:54:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Their version of crazy burns fat. See Sofia Vergara for proof.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because of my preference for latinas, I'm figuring Consuela with the post-baby weight thiccness edition would help legitimize my rap career, yo

"DJ Geralt's got a hot wife,
But Christ his 15minute songs are too long"

Their version of crazy burns fat. See Sofia Vergara for proof.

Sofia Vergara is pretty as hell, I 100% would let her rage-throw my phone into a sink for glancing at another woman on TV for an absolutely haram amount of micro-seconds.
10/10.

Yanet Garcia is probably crazy as hell using that golden rule

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:55:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe if their husbands told them they were hot and made them feel wanted by fucking the shit out of them they would keep themselves in shape.

Women have to feel needed and be told how attracted you are to them, IE chased. If you stop doing that they turn to food for comfort instead of your bed.

Keep your woman satisfied and wanted and you'll be a happy man.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:00:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They all the sudden get reserved about sex too.... No more freaky shit!
View Quote

Wow, that really sucks, sorry man.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:03:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Funny because it's true.

Fat dudes: But but our metabolism, age and I broke my pinky toe.

No dudes, you squander in failure and decided to quit on life.

I had my medic ETS years ago, he decided to quit making excuses and is now back in shape.

Men and women, quit being turds.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/20856/42C65C01-01B7-4976-915D-CBAF1A1AC019-2294539.jpg

View Quote

You must be a manlet.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:04:37 AM EDT
[#13]
More cushin for the pushin.  Hubba hubba!
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:07:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You must be a manlet.
View Quote

lol, you're not the smartest are ya?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:10:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

@TechGal26
It's snow bird season.
Nothing as comical as some barrel assed boomer trying to peel themselves out of a corvette or mustang.

I'll never understand the logic.
Get old. Become slobopottamus.
Buys sports car. Wears it like a pair of skinny jeans.
Parks in the handicapped spot. So they don't have to waddle as far.

Meanwhile. Some dude that was in the sand box got Lieutenant Danned from an IED...

If I became a lard ass...
It'd be a big cadillac or lincoln.

Not something I'd grasp the a-pillar while huffing and puffing, flailing about furiously like a turtle stuck on its shell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's so freaky how y'all GD guys never see the fat men slogging around.  

@TechGal26
It's snow bird season.
Nothing as comical as some barrel assed boomer trying to peel themselves out of a corvette or mustang.

Meanwhile. Some dude that was in the sand box got Lieutenant Danned from an IED...

Not something I'd grasp the a-pillar while huffing and puffing, flailing about furiously like a turtle stuck on its shell.

Exactly!  Let gravity work for you.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:12:21 AM EDT
[#16]
I live in the Midwest.  Most people in general are fat.  They work a desk job then go home sit on the couch.  Women carry less muscle mass and do less manual labor.  They pack it on in pregnancy then never shake it all then do it again.  
  If women had to worry that their husband didn't want to bang a fatty they might take it more seriously. Or know that hotter,fitter women would be after their guy.  But they know they have the corner on the market and simps husband doesn't want to lose half his stuff.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:14:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Nobody wants to admit to others that their wife became a fat hambeast.

Once a women is able to take a man's house and half his life savings, she doesn't need to be attractive anymore. He is not keeping her because she looks good. He is keeping her around so he doesn't lose all his shit.
View Quote
Sad but 95% true.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:21:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Nobody wants to admit to others that their wife became a fat hambeast.

Once a women is able to take a man's house and half his life savings, she doesn't need to be attractive anymore. He is not keeping her because she looks good. He is keeping her around so he doesn't lose all his shit.
View Quote

Troof!
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:26:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Because their husbands let them.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:28:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Women are the worst.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:29:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Fatties are the worst.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:30:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
When I was married my wife fed the hell out of me and I’m the one who got fat.
View Quote

That is the first part of a multi part plan…..because They Know, what the future looks like.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:31:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:36:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must be a manlet.

22'er. Can't expect much.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:36:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You must be a manlet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny because it's true.

Fat dudes: But but our metabolism, age and I broke my pinky toe.

No dudes, you squander in failure and decided to quit on life.

I had my medic ETS years ago, he decided to quit making excuses and is now back in shape.

Men and women, quit being turds.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/20856/42C65C01-01B7-4976-915D-CBAF1A1AC019-2294539.jpg

You must be a manlet.

Does your mom know you are using her computer?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:37:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Gaining twice their younger weight means that they are three times their lower weight.

130 pounds becomes 390 pounds.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:53:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Hard to over generalize but overall the world is fatter, lazier and dumber than ever. In a lot of cases, dudes get more fit and better looking and woman get fat and lazy
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:55:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:55:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:56:24 AM EDT
[#30]

I can say this as a veteran fat shamer with an impeccable record.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:57:07 AM EDT
[#31]
people get older, more comfortable and lazy. also women can get away with it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:58:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Get a vegan wife. My wife is so thin it's actually got us into fights over her not eating enough.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:58:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I can say this as a veteran fat shamer with an impeccable record.
View Quote
one of the tiny girls at work keeps trying to fat shame me into joining her powerlifting gym.

i really enjoy being lectured and/or fat shamed by her.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:59:04 AM EDT
[#34]
They're off the market and have the guy trapped where they want him until they decide when the time is right for them to eject from the marriage
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:59:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Get a vegan wife. My wife is so thin it's actually got us into fights over her not eating enough.
View Quote
pics of vegan food?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 12:59:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
They're off the market and have the guy trapped where they want him until they decide when the time is right for them to eject from the marriage
View Quote
whenitssosavage.jpeg
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:01:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Once you hook a man, no need to look hot and sexy any longer. Green light is lit on pulling the inflation handle.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:01:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Of course, Meals on Wheels isn't a mcdonalds meal so you lose a lot of weight unless your snacking all the time
View Quote
I was gonna say, most people lose weight when they get into their 80s
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:03:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Once you hook a man, no need to look hot and sexy any longer. Green light is lit on pulling the inflation handle.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:03:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mine is super thin as well but she eats well.

She has pasta, bread, and other carbs on a regular basis but doesn't eat a lot of junk food.  Rarely drinks alcohol.

The garbage that people put into their bodies, and waaay to much of it is why we have these issues.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:06:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's ridiculous because fat people are miserable. That is not a state anyone aspires to be in. What a great day, movement is too easy so I'm going to strap this 80lb sack of concrete to my back and start my day! Now I'm happy. I was nothing at 140 but at 280 I'm a real lady.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:09:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

I weigh my wife after each meal and if she gains too much, I will retrieve the rations by making her throw it up. Then a quick 5 miles strapped to the treadmill to sweat it out and drop some water weight.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 1:11:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

This.

I weigh my wife after each meal and if she gains too much, I will retrieve the rations by making her throw it up. Then a quick 5 miles strapped to the treadmill to sweat it out and drop some water weight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

That is funny but really a husband should have an Excel spreadsheet of his wife's mass, sampled once per day at the same time.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:04:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

@TechGal26
It's snow bird season.

View Quote

The old guy always wanted that sports car. Once the kids are out of the house and on their own he probably has available cash he didn't have for many years to spend on such luxuries
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:25:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Mine is super thin as well but she eats well.

She has pasta, bread, and other carbs on a regular basis but doesn't eat a lot of junk food.  Rarely drinks alcohol.

The garbage that people put into their bodies, and waaay to much of it is why we have these issues.
View Quote

The garbage people shovel into their mouth is beyond stupid, so much processed shit and fats. Its obviously done to commercialize food, health/pharmaceuticals/ insert every other business here. Trump lowered insulin and Biden reversed it, now they're screaming its too high...Its all marketing
Healthy people don't generate the movement of money with less consumption. If any gov gave a shit about public health lots of shit wouldn't exist

Those new app commercial where they say "you've been conditioned to finish your plate" Yea no fuckin shit the plate is HUGE

America has no culture, its only job is to consume and get fat. This entire country will cease to exist except for the care of obese people, everything and every industry.....All the money in the next 20 years will revolve around obesity

Your grandchildren will never experience the pleasure of planting their seed into a thin, healthy woman nor will the thin health women get anything else an obese fupa cock. This is the true end of civilization....

In the end it will only be thin people procreating and creating their own class. Mark my words
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:36:16 AM EDT
[#46]
"Weird Al" Yankovic - Fat (Official Video)

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:49:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Because they don’t have to try to attract you anymore. They have you on a marriage contract with financial penalties.
View Quote

Plot twist: They were never trying to directly attract you, just be more attractive than the other women they encountered.

Read several studies about this recently and apparently surveys have been done on females as well confirming.  Women get dressed up and worry about looks when they'll be around other women, IE., to compete with other women.  Indirectly to attract men, but directly to compete with the other women they're encountering (aka competing against).  

Once married, it's not that they give up, it's that most times after marriage and kids they are not encountering as many other women in public in social situations.  They're going to the grocery, taking kids to school or sports, etc.  

Pretty wild stuff.  Just shows the mind of a women is very different than that of a man.  Completely different tactics built into them.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:54:18 AM EDT
[#48]
My wife got fitter after we married and hit her deadlift PR while 8 months pregnant.

YMMV.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 3:19:09 AM EDT
[#49]
They don't know how to control their body. They never learned how. Today it is easy with multiple calorie apps to choose from. But they don't know that or how easy it is to take control of their body.

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 4:07:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I’ve thought about this same thing. Multiple theories.
- Women gain weight as a safety mechanism. Imagine living in the ghetto as a hot lady. Not safe, stressful. Hence why so many poor people are fat.
- Women feel stronger when they’re a bigger mass. If they don’t like feeling physically inferior to their man, they just eat until they outweigh them.
- Food at restaurants is the same serving size for both men and women. A 130lbs lady should
only eat half her plate, but doing that feels weird so they keep eating.
- Democrat women have mental disorders and eat for their depression.
View Quote

Women feel stronger when they're a bigger mass.  That line is Golden.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top