BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 4:22:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Laziness
Hyper-available empty calories
Lack of self control/awareness

Most women today are fucking disgusting.
I'll happily call them out as a 175lb normal human being.

It's fucking disgusting and many of you should be shaming your wives/gfs/ham-possessions into becoming reasonable weights.
Stop telling her that she's beautiful- she's not.
Don't tell her that dress makes her look good- it doesn't.
You and your fupa look disgusting and un healthy.  Get your shit together.

Then you should beat the shit out of yourselves for being a miserable fatbody

Fat people are fucking gross.
There is no excuse for being fat.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 6:27:11 AM EDT
[#2]
BOTD thread.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 7:35:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nobody wants to admit to others that their wife became a fat hambeast.

Once a women is able to take a man's house and half his life savings, she doesn't need to be attractive anymore. He is not keeping her because she looks good. He is keeping her around so he doesn't lose all his shit.
View Quote

He’s right you know.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:05:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That is funny but really a husband couple should have an Excel spreadsheet of his wife's each other's mass, sampled once per day at the same time.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:10:08 AM EDT
[#5]
One of the biggest differences I noticed between the SoCal urban kids and the UP rural ones is size.

In SoCal the norm is grotesque obesity in the elementary schools. I lived five doors down from a K-6 school and the children there were uniformly obese by the second and third grades. There were about 10% of the kids that appeared to be of a normal size and weight for a child and another 10% that are approaching roundness they're so plump. At first I thought I might no be remembering my own childhood correctly but when I pulled out class photos from the 1960s and 70s my memory was correct. Looking at the hundred or so kids posed in my classes none of them were obese and only about two of them were called fat back then - they'd fall into the lighter end of today's normal.

Here in rural Michigan the children are a far more healthy size very similar to 50-years ago. The percentage of fat kids is higher here than my midwest upbringings so long ago but they don't even come close to the obesity of SoCal's kids. I would estimate about 90-95% of the Michigan kids are of a normal healthy weight and that last 5-10% are overweight.

The two biggest factors I hear thrown about are diet and exercise with today's highly processed foods and kids sitting around twitching their thumbs in front of a screen.

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:14:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I noticed the opposite yesterday while at a busy zoo with my son. A lot of thin, fairly attractive women with a fat slob of a husband. Must be the good home cooking, beer, and zero will power. Probably Arfcommers too.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:15:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My wife got fitter after we married and hit her deadlift PR while 8 months pregnant.

YMMV.
View Quote

Instead of eating for two, she decided that she had twice the muscle. Most impressive.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:20:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
BOTD thread.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:21:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Marry an anorexic woman so that she fills out to a healthy weight.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:25:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
In SoCal the norm is grotesque obesity...
View Quote

Last time I was in Socal (Gaslamp District) a few years back, I only remember the women being healthy and beautiful. One of the many things I loved about San Diego.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:29:24 AM EDT
[#11]
And ffs: 'women' is plural, 'woman' is singular.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:31:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

True to form, every one on arfcom is a millionaire with no debt, super model wife, 23 BMI and drives nothing but manual transmissions.  

However, look around any public venue and one can see pretty qwik very few of general public is on arfcom.   So OP is correct.  

Huge proportion of American women, most everyone for that matter, arfcom not withstanding, is over weight if not obese.
View Quote

Have you ever thought that maybe the ones who do have massive debt or massive wives don’t speak up in this threads?  

I’m not a millionaire, I have 50 grand in debt (not including the mortgage) and my wife is not fat.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:32:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Crotch fruit/s = hambeast.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:33:42 AM EDT
[#14]
My wife's not a supermodel but she isn't overweight after more than two decades of marriage.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:34:00 AM EDT
[#15]
As I saw written on a girlfriend's bulimic roommate's dresser mirror, "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels."
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:48:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I noticed the opposite yesterday while at a busy zoo with my son. A lot of thin, fairly attractive women with a fat slob of a husband. Must be the good home cooking, beer, and zero will power. Probably Arfcommers too.
View Quote

After numerous threads here bitching about all these poor in shape husbands married to hambeasts I started paying more attention when I was out and about.  For the most part, most couples seem pretty equally yoked.  When there's a disparity, it really can go either way.  I see just as many normal women with fatty husbands as the other way around.  

I think men either tend to give more leeway to other men on their weight or they just stay grayed out in the background because y'all intuitively check out all women in the vicinity so we're weighted (ha) differently.  

And once again, either GD is way off in its assessment of how women operate (that's where my money is ) or my brain is just wired wrong because the only reason I try to keep myself in some semblance of order is FOR my husband and kids.  I remember way back when we first got married and I told my sisters, "I'll never let myself get fat because I never want Wes to be embarrassed by me."  

15 years and 3 kids later I was fat.  But so was he.  Then we got better.  

If left to my own devices I could easily be fat and happy.  But THEY wouldn't be happy.  So I keep that shit in check for them.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:53:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If left to my own devices I could easily be fat and happy.  But THEY wouldn't be happy.  So I keep that shit in check for them.
View Quote

#thestruggleisreal
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:53:06 AM EDT
[#19]
This premise of this thread is interesting. Being that I'm retired and my wife is not, I do most of our shopping.
When I'm in stores, I see far more normal-sized men with fat women than I see normal-sized women with fat men.
And, I'm not talking old people. I'm talking early to mid 30's, usually with kids. Families.

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:55:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Easy n00b, you’re trying too hard.
View Quote

Lol. Noob.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 8:59:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:03:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
i agree i think it happens alot

i work with a lot of married women,   they show older picture of them and i almost do not recognize them
View Quote

Like anything, it all depends on the individual.

I know some that struggle with weight, others not at all.

I worked with a woman who is as trim now as when she got married like 20 years ago. He husband was the one that absolutely blew up. Embarrassingly so. She posts a pic of the fam and it’s like “daaaamn dude” try to live long enough to see the kids graduate high school…”
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:04:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You must work in an office. Every picture I see of a group of office types, the women are disturbingly fat. Going to the same depressing office would suck much less if you weren’t surrounded by hambeasts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Could have gained weight to meet job qualifications.  Where I used to work there was apparently a 300 rule for hiring any woman.

The age + weight added together had to > 300

You must work in an office. Every picture I see of a group of office types, the women are disturbingly fat. Going to the same depressing office would suck much less if you weren’t surrounded by hambeasts.

One nice thing about the supersize gals at work, you're not tempted to get your paycheck and pie at the same place
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:05:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Wife was about 120 when we met.  Now she hovers around 155.  Says she barely eats anything all day, goes to the gym in the morning, yet cannot lose weight

I hover around 153. Used to be 165 when I was hitting the gym several times a week and then covid shut down the gym and I got lazy

For her height she is about 30 over her ideal weight and I know it will get worse as the years slip by which will cause other health issues...
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:08:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
wedding = end of 15 year diet

View Quote

snort
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You must be a manlet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny because it's true.

Fat dudes: But but our metabolism, age and I broke my pinky toe.

No dudes, you squander in failure and decided to quit on life.

I had my medic ETS years ago, he decided to quit making excuses and is now back in shape.

Men and women, quit being turds.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/20856/42C65C01-01B7-4976-915D-CBAF1A1AC019-2294539.jpg

You must be a manlet.

LOL.

You guys are a depressing bunch. GD, where guys go to obtain validation that their wildly skewed life views are correct.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:27:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Plot twist: They were never trying to directly attract you, just be more attractive than the other women they encountered.

Read several studies about this recently and apparently surveys have been done on females as well confirming.  Women get dressed up and worry about looks when they'll be around other women, IE., to compete with other women.  Indirectly to attract men, but directly to compete with the other women they're encountering (aka competing against).  

Once married, it's not that they give up, it's that most times after marriage and kids they are not encountering as many other women in public in social situations.  They're going to the grocery, taking kids to school or sports, etc.  

Pretty wild stuff.  Just shows the mind of a women is very different than that of a man.  Completely different tactics built into them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because they don’t have to try to attract you anymore. They have you on a marriage contract with financial penalties.

Plot twist: They were never trying to directly attract you, just be more attractive than the other women they encountered.

Read several studies about this recently and apparently surveys have been done on females as well confirming.  Women get dressed up and worry about looks when they'll be around other women, IE., to compete with other women.  Indirectly to attract men, but directly to compete with the other women they're encountering (aka competing against).  

Once married, it's not that they give up, it's that most times after marriage and kids they are not encountering as many other women in public in social situations.  They're going to the grocery, taking kids to school or sports, etc.  

Pretty wild stuff.  Just shows the mind of a women is very different than that of a man.  Completely different tactics built into them.

Fortunately for us men, those built in tactics are easy to spot and incredibly easy to navigate.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:31:02 AM EDT
[#28]
GD loves their fatty threads.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:34:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Maybe the gals get depressed and turn to food when they find out how life fooled them when their Knight in Shining Armor turns out to be just another wiener in tin foil.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Its worse if you are single and looking. Im about an hour away from Houston and almost everyone here is obese. Kids too. Its unreal. Now, dont get me wrong, I expect people to gain as they age. Thats normal. And Im not looking for some supermodel, Im not one myself at 196lb 5-10" 47yo. ( heavier than I would like to be for sure ). Sad to say, around here Im thinnner than probably 95% of the adults over 30yo. And Im fat. The VAST majority are disgustingly fat here. I never would have believed it would be like this when I was a kid.

If there is one that is under 160lb, she is bombarded daily by guys because she is so rare now. My ex is not particularly good looking, but is 160lb now ( was 105 when we married ) and guys constantly hit on her.

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:40:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Maybe the gals get depressed and turn to food when they find out how life fooled them when their Knight in Shining Armor turns out to be just another wiener in tin foil.
View Quote

Why turn to food? Why not work, or sex or whatever like we do when we find out we married a selfabsorbed, unprincipled, lying ass cunt?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:42:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Some of the best looking women I see are dropping off and picking up kids at daycare.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:44:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

15 years and 3 kids later I was fat.  But so was he.  Then we got better.  

View Quote

Good job for getting better, but... WHY would you say you'd be fat and happy? Wouldn't you rather be fit, strong, and healthy? You're saying you'd rather sit on your fat, ever-expanding ass all day stuffing your face with food, and you'd be happy then? You'd be happy wheezing up stairs, enduring back problems, hip problems, knee problems, fighting off diabetes and heart disease with medications that cause depression and anal discharge? That would make you happy? And that would be better than a little self control at the pantry and some outside recreation?

I just don't get why you think you'd be happy as a disgusting, helpless, sick fat body.

I was doing some clinicals for my EMT cert one day at University Hospital and the nurses called me into one of the exam rooms because something was going on. On the table was a 300+ pound woman, legs spread wide, giant pussy on full display. One of the nurses was trying to fish a urinary catheter up in there. But this tub was so fucking fat that the pressure from her adipose tissue had collapsed the urinary tract and now she couldn't perform bodily functions. After giving up, one of the nurses asked if I wanted to give it a try. At this, the tub spread em a little wider and nodded eagerly, as if this was the only male attention she had had the chance to enjoy in quite a while. I had to decline, as I was not authorized to touch patients, nor would I want to try thrusting something into the vaguely defined features of her bloated, disfigured gash. I'm not ashamed to say it, I ran. I just ran. They giggled as I left.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:44:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Idk wtf you're talking about. My wife weighed 98lbs when I impregnated her. Twenty five years, and three kids later, she weighs 102.

Some women don't take care of themselves.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:46:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Because you all allow them to as well as yourselves. Get up off your fatasses and maybe your wives will do the same.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:51:31 AM EDT
[#36]
My wife was never thin. She did gain a good deal of weight after 2 children, but I seem to have noticed that she is losing weight.
I am about 170, she is around 200. Neither one of us is thrilled about that, but I love her so I try to be sensitive but honest with her. It's a difficult balance to maintain for sure.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#37]
I see fat people everywhere. Male and female, young and old. Often, I’m the only non-fat person around, or if I’m not, there’s only one or two others in an entire crowd. No getting around it, the majority of people in first world countries are fat.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 9:56:46 AM EDT
[#38]
My wife’s 53.  Two kids. She’s about the same weight as when we married 20 years ago and in better shape.
YMMV.
I don’t see how you can respect yourself and have a fat spouse unless you are a manatee with no self respect also.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 10:00:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I see fat people everywhere. Male and female, young and old. Often, I’m the only non-fat person around, or if I’m not, there’s only one or two others in an entire crowd. No getting around it, the majority of people in first world countries are fat.
View Quote

I work in a warehouse and one would think being 150lbs overweight is a requirement for employment. No lie.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 10:00:42 AM EDT
[#40]
My wife and I have a mutual no nagging agreement and a no getting fat agreement.  Infractions of either are grounds for divorce and we’re both happy with the deal.  Fat people are gross.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Maybe if their husbands told them they were hot and made them feel wanted by fucking the shit out of them they would keep themselves in shape.

Women have to feel needed and be told how attracted you are to them, IE chased. If you stop doing that they turn to food for comfort instead of your bed.

Keep your woman satisfied and wanted and you'll be a happy man.
View Quote

So which came first?  The husband who stops pursing so the wife gains 50+ or the wife who gained 50+ and is upset that her husband no longer chases her?  

I'm betting the latter
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 10:11:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Why turn to food? Why not work, or sex or whatever like we do when we find out we married a selfabsorbed, unprincipled, lying ass cunt?
View Quote

In all fairness, most are probably doing 90% of child rearing.

Most guys flat out suck at being fathers.  They grow up with a mom taking care of them, and move in to a wife taking care of them.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 10:16:30 AM EDT
[#43]
My wife weighs just 4 lbs more than when we married 44 years ago and 3 kids later.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 10:16:40 AM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes

Buffalo of The Day.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 10:23:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
My wife has stayed roughly the same weight since we married 7 years ago.
View Quote

How old is she? Mine was in good shape until 40ish, then her appearance and attitude both went to hell.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 10:27:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
They don't make enough money for their wives to care about staying fit.  

View Quote

Quoted:

Nobody wants to admit to others that their wife became a fat hambeast.

Once a women is able to take a man's house and half his life savings, she doesn't need to be attractive anymore. He is not keeping her because she looks good. He is keeping her around so he doesn't lose all his shit.
View Quote

Quoted:
Same reason guys get a gut instead of their 6 pack.

You stop caring about your looks and let yourself go. You stuff your fat face with food. You park as close as possible to the store. You take a tram/bus/people mover to save you 100 steps of walking.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 10:28:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Took my kid to the park today (single because I refused to sign the dotted line)

100% of the parents were normal dudes with once hot wives who doubled in mass.  That tight 130 was now 260+.  It was gross.
View Quote

How do you know they were tight 130 when married?  Maybe fat from age 13.  Also, do you wonder what the fat ladies are saying about the stinky guy who can't get a replacement wife?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 10:37:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

How do you know they were tight 130 when married?  Maybe fat from age 13.  Also, do you wonder what the fat ladies are saying about the stinky guy who can't get a replacement wife?
View Quote

I smell fantastic and the single moms at the park even chat me up from time to time.   Why would I care what the hambeasts think about me?

Link Posted: 2/27/2022 10:52:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
As I saw written on a girlfriend's bulimic roommate's dresser mirror, "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels."
View Quote
pics of mirror?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 10:53:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Its worse if you are single and looking. Im about an hour away from Houston and almost everyone here is obese. Kids too. Its unreal. Now, dont get me wrong, I expect people to gain as they age. Thats normal. And Im not looking for some supermodel, Im not one myself at 196lb 5-10" 47yo. ( heavier than I would like to be for sure ). Sad to say, around here Im thinnner than probably 95% of the adults over 30yo. And Im fat. The VAST majority are disgustingly fat here. I never would have believed it would be like this when I was a kid.

If there is one that is under 160lb, she is bombarded daily by guys because she is so rare now. My ex is not particularly good looking, but is 160lb now ( was 105 when we married ) and guys constantly hit on her.

View Quote
time to import a foreign variant, broheim.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top