User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 7:32:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
We just moved into a place with an HOA and we love it, for $220 a month they cover water/sewage, lawn/snow removal, a clubhouse with a pool and a gym, trash removal, insurance (other than personal property), and all exterior upkeep. My friend has lived in this neighborhood fir 5 years and never had a problem with the association.

That's a condo association.  A whole 'nuther level of hell down from HOA's of single family homes.

Please elaborate on what makes this so bad? Its a townhouse, its not like I went into it thinking I could erect a pole barn in the yard.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 8:11:06 AM EDT
[#2]
This thread is EXACTLY why I live in an HOA neighborhood.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 8:49:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Because in some places you can't find worthwhile houses that aren't in a HOA.

+1, I just bought a house.  We looked at dozens of them.  The only houses that didn't have HOAs were all built before 1976.  

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 8:58:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
HOA? Hell no.  I am looking at counties with little to no building codes and public utility requirements, so I am way in the other direction from an HOA.

There are plenty of trailer parks that share the "do your own thing" approach.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 9:00:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
HOA? Hell no.  I am looking at counties with little to no building codes and public utility requirements, so I am way in the other direction from an HOA.

There are plenty of trailer parks that share the "do your own thing" approach.

Probably a couple nice shanty-towns under a bridge too.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 9:01:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Got damned uppity yuppie city folk wouldn't know freedom if it jumped up and bit 'em.  Sheep!

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 9:07:05 AM EDT
[#7]
I live in an HOA community. The fee is not too bad and guess what, the restrictions of "Liberty" don't really effect us one way or another. The only thing that has happened in our 4 years living here is we have gotten a letter telling us to get rid of a dead bush in the yard. That is it. I will take that as a trade off for having a gate, park area for the kids, yards that are generally kept up, not having houses with 5 disabled cars on the property, etc.

Now, I understand that it's not for every situation and if we had a bigger property in a bit nicer part of town, I would avoid an HOA. But for us in the situation we are in, it isn't bad.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 9:18:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, well ......It seems planting themselves in HOAs is all the rage among ARFCOM these days.

I'm sure the illegals thank you for your support.

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 9:26:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well, well ......It seems planting themselves in HOAs is all the rage among ARFCOM these days.

I'm sure the illegals thank you for your support.

http://www.landscapeonline.com/research/lol/2012/01/img/21978-alabama.jpg

What the hell do illegals have to do with HOAs?
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 9:26:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Used to live in one, monthly fees, but, uniformally clean neighbourhood, no junk cars on lawn, or on the street, and as I understood, most HOA leaves home owners alone.
One of my ex-GF lived in one, which the HOA president is very intrusive (or maybe a peeping Tom), until he look down the barrel of a G-21 (he was wrong, he was on her property peeking into her house).

I wish I have one right now, I have a POS sub-urban parked in front of my house for the last week, taking up 2 parking spaces, and several calls to the sheriff department have no net results yet.  They did not even mark the tires.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 9:46:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I can't fathom it.  Why would ANYONE pay a monthly fee and WILLINGLY give up their liberty?

Generally, it helps property values if/when trailer trash move in while providing a covenant-based set of rules to address for corrective and legally based action against trashy neighbors:

1)  A vehicle set-up on concrete blocks in the front yard is NOT a lawn ornament

2)  Overgrown grass lawns are not an Eco-habitat

3)  Failure to maintain a home is not an option

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 9:48:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 10:04:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

HOA's exist for the same reason gun free zones do.

And, for the most part, are inhabited by the same type of people.

"Please make rules to protect me from the bad people in the world ... please don't make me take that responsibility upon myself ... I will gladly give up some freedom to be protected by smarter, stronger men then myself ..."

I think that may be stretching things...

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 11:16:47 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Winona Blevins, an elderly widow who lived in a planned community in Houston called Champions, was astonished when a constable came to her door one morning and told her he had a court order to evict her.

It turned out that the homeowners association had sold the house out from under her — because she owed $876 in dues. Blevins says she didn't even know her home had been sold: "I had no inkling. Absolutely no idea. None."

Blevins had paid cash for her home and had lived there for 15 years. But the homeowners association says she ignored notices they sent telling her she was behind with her dues. But apparently many of the notices had been wrongly addressed to her long deceased husband, who had never even lived in the house.

Blevins says mail did come to her house addressed to her husband, but she threw it away thinking it was junk mail. She says no one from the community association ever called her or came to her home to tell her there was a problem. Instead, the board turned the matter over to their attorneys, who tacked on thousands of dollars in legal fees and recommended foreclosing on the home to collect.

The association sold Blevins' home at public auction without her knowledge, then had constables evict her with no notice. "They took everything. They said I could take one change of clothing, one. And they took everything else. Everything," she remembers.

Her friends and neighbors were outraged and challenged the homeowners association at an angry meeting. Then local newspapers picked up the story, and Blevins got an attorney and brought a lawsuit. In a settlement, the homeowners board and its attorneys agreed to buy back her house and pay her $300,000 after having left her homeless for almost a year.

But not all evicted homeowners are so lucky. McKenzie says foreclosures by homeowners associations are happening all across the country. "What's really driving this is the dynamics of these collection lawyers who are just out to generate fees and to sell these houses off as fast as they can."
I guess you skipped over the part where the HOA admitted it fucked up and bought her house back and gave her a settlement.

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 11:34:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Freedom of association - how does it work?

I like our HOA, I like the fact that if you CHOOSE to live here, you will be keeping your property up. If you CHOOSE to live elsewhere, good for you. The HOA fees pay for common areas, parks, lakes and other features in our community.

I like the fact we get little or no solicitation.

It's quiet, clean, and a nice neighborhood to live in. I've seen many a non HOA neighborhood decay and go down hill.

Morons?
That's just your opinion, man.

Quoted:
Quoted:
So your neighbor has to mow their lawn every month or so, not leave cars in their front yard, not paint their house neon purple...

Some people like to protect their property value.  

I was waiting for this answer.

And Bren Franklin had something to say about these kinds of morons.

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 11:38:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

i like my freedom.  People that like HOAs: wait until the neighborhood becomes a gun free zone so potential buyers know the neighborhood is safe

Yes because they can do that and everything equates somehow into the 2nd amendment.

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 11:39:52 AM EDT
[#17]
The Feds, the State, the County, and the City where you live ALL put restrictions on what you can and cannot do on your property. So did you really buy it?

Quoted:
Quoted:
Many people don't understand that  there are restrictive covenants on their property even if they don't live in a formal HOA some places it is very hard to find any property without restrictions.

I don't get how the fuck someone can set restrictions to something that is being sold. At that point, are you really "buying" that property?

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 11:45:31 AM EDT
[#18]
I go shooting with a good number of my neighbors...Generalize much?

Quoted:

"Please make rules to protect me from the bad people in the world ... please don't make me take that responsibility upon myself ... I will gladly give up some freedom to be protected by smarter, stronger men then myself ..."

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

No kidding....what sort of retarded shit is that?
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 11:54:32 AM EDT
[#20]
IDK, I live in an HOA and have not had any issues with it or the old people that are the board members. I pay $50 a month to pay for the lights and lawn care in the common areas and streets, which to me is ok. We have chian link fences, privacy fences, both kinds of pools, and even have guys parking boats in the driveway along with motorhomes.

I lived in the country for 20 years before this and we had all kinds of shit going on with our neighbors down the road from us. The one day looked like they were having some kind of festival with tents all over their property and a band playing along with motor bikes and 4 wheelers running up and down the road for days.

Having lived in both places, I can say I like where i am at.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#21]
1.  So I don't have to listen to Billy-bob tuning up his weekend race car at all hours of the day or night.  

2.  So I don't have some idiot firing off his black powder cannon whenever he gets drunk.

3.  So I don't have to look at all the lousy holloween decorations in july just because some drunk bubba won't take down a bunch of mildewed and rotting maniquins he has all around the house, and on the roof.

4.  So I don't have to deal with the neighbors fence falling down onto my property that he is either too damned lazy, or too damned cheap to fix.  

5.  So I don't have to look at a bunch of junk cars up on blocks in some bubba's front yard.

6.  So I don't have to look at old dead appliances stacked in front of the garage door that that is broken, crooked and has one end of it 1.5 feet above the ground while the other end is collapsed on the driveway.

7.  So I don't have to listen to the neighbor warming up his 18 wheeler tractor at 04:30am for an hour.

These are all mostly different neighbors.  My thought was to buy a place in the country with property, but I noticed that about 90% of the "country" farms were excuses to not clean up their crap, so all that would have done was put me in the same circumstances, just with everyone having more land to stack their crap onto.  I opted to buy into a HOA property, and it was the best idea ever.  The houses here have actually increased in value, while almost all the other areas in this state, and the state I left have gone down in value.

I could go on with plenty more examples, but I think you get the idea.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 12:18:28 PM EDT
[#22]
You just downright hate "FREEDOM", don't ya?

Quoted:

1.  So I don't have to listen to Billy-bob tuning up his weekend race car at all hours of the day or night.  

2.  So I don't have some idiot firing off his black powder cannon whenever he gets drunk.

3.  So I don't have to look at all the lousy holloween decorations in july just because some drunk bubba won't take down a bunch of mildewed and rotting maniquins he has all around the house, and on the roof.

4.  So I don't have to deal with the neighbors fence falling down onto my property that he is either too damned lazy, or too damned cheap to fix.  

5.  So I don't have to look at a bunch of junk cars up on blocks in some bubba's front yard.

6.  So I don't have to look at old dead appliances stacked in front of the garage door that that is broken, crooked and has one end of it 1.5 feet above the ground while the other end is collapsed on the driveway.

7.  So I don't have to listen to the neighbor warming up his 18 wheeler tractor at 04:30am for an hour.

These are all mostly different neighbors.  My thought was to buy a place in the country with property, but I noticed that about 90% of the "country" farms were excuses to not clean up their crap, so all that would have done was put me in the same circumstances, just with everyone having more land to stack their crap onto.  I opted to buy into a HOA property, and it was the best idea ever.  The houses here have actually increased in value, while almost all the other areas in this state, and the state I left have gone down in value.

I could go on with plenty more examples, but I think you get the idea.

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 1:16:28 PM EDT
[#23]
This is the one topic that brings all the closet, freedom hating, liberal dems out into the open.
Everyone on this board talks about freedom and being responsible for ones own self, yadda yadda yadda.......
That is until the subject of HOA's comes up, then a large group comes out all in support of these nazi-like organizations and people say they dont have a problem being told to mow their grass, your house can only be a certain color, you cant have a fence or if you do it has to be approved by the HOA.
Twice in my military career I was subjected to living in an area with HOA's and it wasnt by choice.  Both times it sucked and HOA's only work when they want to and against who they want.
You can have what you want without HOA's, just move out into the country and buy enough acreage that you cant see any neighbors.  I only bought 10 acres but they are in farm/ranch land.  My nearest neighbor is  a half mile away and I cant see what is in his yard other than some tractors.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 1:22:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Freedom of association - how does it work?

I like our HOA, I like the fact that if you CHOOSE to live here, you will be keeping your property up. If you CHOOSE to live elsewhere, good for you. The HOA fees pay for common areas, parks, lakes and other features in our community.

I like the fact we get little or no solicitation.

It's quiet, clean, and a nice neighborhood to live in. I've seen many a non HOA neighborhood decay and go down hill.

Morons?
That's just your opinion, man.

If my HOA keeps my neighborhood from turning into the real world equivalent of GD I think it's a pretty good deal.

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 1:42:01 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I dont see why anyone would want to live in a neighborhood with so many other people in the first place regardless of whether it has an HOA or not. Just buy some land so nobody is close by, no hoa and you can make your own rules.
A little hard to do when you work in downtown Phoenix.  I ain't commuting for two hours to get to my job.

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I ain't commuting for two hours to get to my job.

you obviously hate freedom
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 1:45:48 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ours is pretty nice.

Less than $200/year. In an area with lots of white trash, its worth it to keep neighbors from decorating their yards with broken washing machines and feral dogs.

This^

In my area, without a HOA, potential neighbors might be tempted to pull in a few trailers so the whole family could live on their shared 1/2 acre. I looked at a property 8 months ago and that is exactly what happened. The property driveway was about a mile long, and was flanked by trailers and RVs that were set up for long term parking. Pity, the house at the end of the driveway was nice, but the view from the front door was shit.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
You're lying, we've been told by the non-HOA people that this doesn't happen in non-HOA neighborhoods.

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
HOA here and no problems in the last 7 yrs...YMMV

This except 10 years.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 1:54:52 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

This is the one topic that brings all the closet, freedom hating, liberal dems out into the open.

Everyone on this board talks about freedom and being responsible for ones own self, yadda yadda yadda.......

That is until the subject of HOA's comes up, then a large group comes out all in support of these nazi-like organizations and people say they dont have a problem being told to mow their grass, your house can only be a certain color, you cant have a fence or if you do it has to be approved by the HOA.

Twice in my military career I was subjected to living in an area with HOA's and it wasnt by choice.  Both times it sucked and HOA's only work when they want to and against who they want.

You can have what you want without HOA's, just move out into the country and buy enough acreage that you cant see any neighbors.  I only bought 10 acres but they are in farm/ranch land.  My nearest neighbor is  a half mile away and I cant see what is in his yard other than some tractors.

Another one of the "if you want to have an HOA experience, move out into the middle of nowhere and buy hundreds of acres of land!" answers.

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 2:11:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I can't fathom it.  Why would ANYONE pay a monthly fee and WILLINGLY give up their liberty?

They are retarded.

Almost every single "feature" that HOA sheep say they are protecting against (car on blocks, upkept yard, trashed houses, loud parties, making noise at all hours), are already covered under city/county ordinances. They just end up paying to have someone else say they can't fly an american flag or wash their car in their driveway.

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 2:32:52 PM EDT
[#31]
I absolutely HATE the idea of HOAs, but I have to admit they usually are a non-issue most of the time. At least in good neighborhoods. And in many places you simply won't be able to find a decent neighborhood without a HOA.

The problematic HOAs seem to be concentrated in the shitty aspirational subdivisions filled with identical spec houses. Most people try to avoid pointless responsibilities so it's relatively easy for a busybody to become the local HOA dictator. Suzy Homemaker lives for drama and when the PTA isn't enough, she will start trouble in the neighborhood. Identical homes, identical cars, identical husbands and kids, the only way to fill that natural female desire to compete with other women is through HOA bullshit.

In better neighborhoods (the kind with gates to keep out poor people unless they're there to cut the grass) the HOAs aren't a big deal. The fees are meh, everyone is going to hire someone to do the yardwork and expect better quality that the HOA requires, and the real jackasses who would repaint their house in a Dale Earnhardt theme can't afford to live there anyway. Sometimes the busybodies will try to stir shit, but it never gets too far.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 2:52:14 PM EDT
[#32]
As long as you are free, you are free to join with other homeowners and agree to maintain your property to a certain standard.

It's actually an exercise of freedom.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 2:55:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are retarded.

Almost every single "feature" that HOA sheep say they are protecting against (car on blocks, upkept yard, trashed houses, loud parties, making noise at all hours), are already covered under city/county ordinances. They just end up paying to have someone else say they can't fly an american flag or wash their car in their driveway.

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 3:16:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are retarded.

Gee, I've flown the American Flag every day since 9/11/01 and washed my car once-a-week for the last 23 years in my "DEED-RESTRICTED-NEIGHBORHOOD" without one single complaint.

What we're talking about is low-life, scumbags, doing whatever feels good. You know like democrats.

Is that what you are, sonny?

Grow up.

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 4:45:56 PM EDT
[#35]
One of my friends built a retaining wall in his back yard (completely within the 6' fence, not visible unless you were standing on a bucket and peering over), about 3' high, so his fence would run level across his property instead of having a big dip. He researched all the construction requirements, drainage considerations, etc, and did a professional job of it. The HOA president watched him build it, and complimented him on his workmanship and how great the fence looked.

A few weeks later the HOA sent him a letter that he either had to remove the wall and restore the land to its natural state, or get the approval of the county, he had 14 days to comply or they'd sue and put a lien on his house. He went to the county, they said they do not inspect retaining walls less than 4', so they could not assist him, but his pictures, receipts and sketch looked great. The HOA's law firm was eventually convinced to accept a professional engineer's approval.

My friend approached another friend, a licensed professional engineer (with a big disdain for HOAs and a love of shit-stirring), who stamped a bar napkin with a crayon sketch (it seriously looked like my friend's 4yo did it) and a beer stain as approved. He stapled it to a copy of his receipts, photos, etc, and FedEx'ed it. The HOA was most displeased with his submission, but they couldn't argue against a licensed PE.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 5:16:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

How are people, consciously electing to buy into subdivisions with HOA's "to pry into other peoples' lives and control what they can do."?

One example is the HOA that a coworker of mine lives in. You must have earthtone curtains in all windows of your house. If I want blue venetian blinds, that's what I'm going to hang up. Others have been mentioned-no working on your car in the driveway, mow grass to a specified height(what if I like it 2" shorter or an inch taller?) dues paying for a community pool(I don't swim). HA's are a small step above unions.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 5:22:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

A friend of mine was going to be kicked out of his own house for not meeting a minimum number of shrubs in his yard. Fuck that. Some of them go too far overboard.

Another example. Evey HOA member I work withhas a "my shit don't stink" attitude toward the rest of us-As for the poster saying us anti HOA people have mortgages and financed cars? So what? The mortgage company doesn't tell me I can't paint my house neon green and require a certain number and type of plants to have in the yard. The auto loan does not specify what hours and where I can and cannot change my oil. Yoo many HOAs do just that.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 5:23:57 PM EDT
[#38]
So what do you guys do with all of your AR's if you don't own any property where you're allowed to shoot the things?
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 5:24:27 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

As long as you are free, you are free to join with other homeowners and agree to maintain your property to a certain standard.

It's actually an exercise of freedom.

In GD,its more fun to poke fun at the way others live their lives while claiming to love freedom.

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 5:30:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

A friend of mine was going to be kicked out of his own house for not meeting a minimum number of shrubs in his yard. Fuck that. Some of them go too far overboard.

Another example. Evey HOA member I work withhas a "my shit don't stink" attitude toward the rest of us-As for the poster saying us anti HOA people have mortgages and financed cars? So what? The mortgage company doesn't tell me I can't paint my house neon green and require a certain number and type of plants to have in the yard. The auto loan does not specify what hours and where I can and cannot change my oil. Yoo many HOAs do just that.

My HOA specifies that each house must have at least one tree or shrub planted in the front yard.  What can I say?  I folded, there is now a tree planted in my yard.  I wept for that little bit of liberty I lost.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 5:33:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Why would anyone pay to Belong to an internet site and have to follow their rules? Willingly give up free speech?

(Game, set, and match )

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/18/2013 5:38:23 PM EDT
[#42]
I am not reading 9 pages of this, buts its no different than having a COC here.

Too many dipshits don't/can't get along with others.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another example. Evey HOA member I work withhas a "my shit don't stink" attitude toward the rest of us

Are HOAs a frequent topic of discussion at your place of work?

That sounds pretty fucking odd.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 5:43:56 PM EDT
[#44]
My sister and BIL built a house in a gated HOA community.
But someone locks the gates open during the day and the whole town drives around the small paved road to look at all the houses and all the kids in the area drive up and down the road all day in 4-wheelers and Polaris Rangers and golf carts with Justin Beiber blaring out of the speakers.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 6:02:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen in my neighborhood considering we have a trap, skeet, rifle, and pistol ranges.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 6:48:43 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

So what do you guys do with all of your AR's if you don't own any property where you're allowed to shoot the things?

Living within the city of Phoenix limits, that's a consideration no matter if I live somewhere with an HOA or not, the city isn't going to let me shoot in my backyard or on a city street.

To answer your question we drive an hour out into the desert, or we drive to one of the many gun ranges around, inculding Ben Avery, the largest publicly operated shooting facility in the United States.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 6:58:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

To all the HOA hating people might as well move out of the city too.  City has a bunch of rules of what you can and can't do your property.  So that means moving out of the city into the county

Whats your point?

Everybody lives in a Municipality.

Its called Civil Society.

Only those that bought into the wrong neighborhood have to put up with an HOA.

You may love your HOA today.

But all HOA's have a special rule. Its called Rule 22.

Rule 22 basically states that "We the HOA board can change the rules"

An HOA has the power to control your use of your property.

An HOA can levy fees and special assessments.

An HOA can take you to court and with 99% probability of winning.

An HOA can foreclose on your home.

An HOA can misappropriate your dues which is equivalent to steeling your money.

Your Neighbor working on his car in the driveway is not even in the same league as the evil and misery that an HOA can rain down on you when they go bad.

/

HOAs usually require 70-80% of homeowners in agreement to change a rule. Some of you people are out there. Then there's that post.

I happy to pay the $150 a year to not live in a trailer park. YYMV, but there's a clear line where there is or isn't an HOA in Central FL. My area requires new subdivisions or neighborhoods to have an HOA to pay for maintenance of easements on roads and street lights.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 3:10:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

There are these crazy new things called gun clubs with ranges and target stands and everything.

Plus I work part time at a shooting school that has a range.

And I have friends/family with large tracts of land.

Is there a new law that states you can only shoot your rifles in your back yard?
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 3:12:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Why would anyone pay to Belong to an internet site and have to follow their rules? Willingly give up free speech?

(Game, set, and match )

Quoted:

FREEDOM HATER!
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top