BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:07:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There’s already a gun registry. The NFRTR plus all the records they’ve OCR scanned.

They don’t need to back door trick you into anything. It’s already done.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is nothing but a troll post promoting gun registry fuck it you can't win here because the the pro registry wackos will not stop. I've got several form 4 and 1 items. Difference is I knew up front it was required. This BS is law making and a back door registry scheme. The atf approved braces. The atf stated you could fire them from shoulders. They waited till tens of million were sold and then illegally want to write a registration law and illegally change the definition of what an SBR is. They do not have the constitutional authority to rewrite or change laws. Only congress does.

This is nothing but a scheme for a back door registration of gun owners. Fuck the atf and anyone that supports this.

Now that said if you were going to do and sbr anyways then this is great for you. But the choice was yours to make and you had plans to do it anyway. But this crap they are trying to illegally impose on millions of others is a registration of guns. Atf already classified a brace as not a stock. Now they weaponized it to use against innocent Americans

Oh yeah if spell check adjusts a word I wrote big fucking deal.

The whole point is that NFA existed, and braces were a way to get around it.

Stop pretending that everyone didn't know this.

The fact that people are mad about the brace ruling and screeching about non-compliance is ridiculous because by using the brace they were trying to comply with the NFA.

Its that simple.

Stop shitting on me.

I wasn't every motherfucker posting threads all over the internet throwing shit at the ATF while I shouldered my brace, and used my youtube account to make money and sell products while shitting on the community.

That wasn't me.

The whole brace issue has been back and forth with the ATF for YEARS while videos and threads were pumped out throwing it in their face.

The community fucked around and found out.

Hopefully lawsuits will resolve this shit, and I hope it gets SBRs and SBSs off the NFA.

Your entire support of this BS scheme and telling everyone they are stupid if they do not accept it. Even though they must admit to owning an illegal sbr because they had a legal brace on it up until now. Then you attack those that do not agree with this garbage.  A blind idoit can see this for what it is. You come across as whatever. Others here have stated what they think as far as that go. But peddle your stupid if you do not do this else where. Because that's exactly what you're doing. Peddling a gun registration scheme. You come here as a new member and start backing atf and bullshit regulations and then expect to be treated how. Now I know what the block list is for.

There’s already a gun registry. The NFRTR plus all the records they’ve OCR scanned.

They don’t need to back door trick you into anything. It’s already done.

I don't get why people don't understand this.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:07:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Rated glowing
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The ATF of today isnt the ATF of 1968

And the AYF has done some weird shit since then.

View Quote

Now that part is very true.

Do you know another thing that has changed? Nowadays the ATF almost always loses. But only when people aren't bluffed into preemptively surrendering.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:11:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Actual enthusiasm to register your guns. It's honestly just fucked up

It's clearly a beta test to see how willingly the population complies with registration. If you can't see that, god help you. You failed miserably
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:12:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Stop acting like braces weren't the NFA workaround.

They were.

They were from the start. I remember the first design and how sig bought it. Everyone hailed it as the SBR workaround.

Stop pretending it wasn't like that. Everyone on every forum including this one referred to it as a way to get around the NFA.
View Quote

The NFA was a work around the second amendment. Offsetting penalties, replay 3rd down
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:13:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yep
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rated glowing

Yep

Yeah, why think?

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:14:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Executive branch is changing definitions of words in order to expand their power over the citizens.

They will do the same with the constitution.
View Quote

They changed the definition of 'vaccine'
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:14:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The NFA was a work around the second amendment. Offsetting penalties, replay 3rd down
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They were.

They were from the start. I remember the first design and how sig bought it. Everyone hailed it as the SBR workaround.

Stop pretending it wasn't like that. Everyone on every forum including this one referred to it as a way to get around the NFA.

I won't disagree with that.

So you are denying that what I said is true by trying to redirect?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:14:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The NFA was a work around the second amendment.
View Quote

OP thinking that he can be pedantic.
Hey, OP.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:15:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If you e file now you don't have to engrave?

View Quote

That’s the only part of this clusterfuck of a thread I care about getting clarification on
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They were.

View Quote

And making semi models of full auto version rifles is another example of a NFA workaround.

Except next up will be banning or registration like braces but because of it being "readily convertible". After bump stocks and braces I expect this as the next move in clown world.

FAFT.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:24:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And making semi models of full auto version rifls is another example of a NFA workaround.

View Quote

care to explain that

unless that there semi model has a hidden switch that makes it full auto, a semi auto is a semi auto and a full auto is a full auto

not saying that they won't try to get semi auto's into the nfa someday, but your "arguement" is ridiculously stupid
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sig braces were an extended free trial period to the NFA. Now that it’s over people are just assmad they have to pay the subscription. Except it doesn’t even require that, they just need to sign up for the service.
View Quote

Fuck registration. Common use.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:26:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

care to explain that

unless that there semi model has a hidden switch that makes it full auto, a semi auto is a semi auto and a full auto is a full auto

not saying that they won't try to get semi auto's into the nfa someday, but your "arguement" is ridiculously stupid
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And making semi models of full auto version rifls is another example of a NFA workaround.

care to explain that

He's saying a brace, is not a stock.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I won't disagree with that.

So you are denying that what I said is true by trying to redirect?
View Quote

I'm enjoying my half a day off. I don't really care who said what to whom
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:31:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Damn if 22 isn't the new 13.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:32:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Yeah it's a new registry. The things didn't need to be registered for what, 10 years now? I remember when braces were new.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:32:45 PM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The NFA was a work around the second amendment.

OP thinking that he can be pedantic.
Hey, OP.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/fbaf2bd6328af2238bf00d36ca2a6325/tenor.gif?itemid=7978860

Except its my thread.

You don't have to be here, but you are.

From your virtue signal, it seems you could just ignore me, but I bet you still respond.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:34:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yeah it's a new registry. The things didn't need to be registered for what, 10 years now? I remember when braces were new.
View Quote

California did the same level of incrementalism. They will never stop.

Pro-registration crowd
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:35:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Pro-registration crowd
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/ceramic-frogs-boiling-frying-pan-stove-conceptual-image-horizontal-format-frogs-boiling-pot-stove-190291318.jpg
View Quote

It's insane that people are so OK with this.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:35:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Except next up will be banning or registration like braces but because of "readily convertible". After bump stocks and braces I expect this as the next move in clown world.

FAFT.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They were.

Except next up will be banning or registration like braces but because of "readily convertible". After bump stocks and braces I expect this as the next move in clown world.

FAFT.

The analogy is bullshit and not even in the realm of congruence.

You are comparing a brace that is currently being used in the same manner as a stock to a single function of a trigger.

Stop being lame.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:36:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Oh look another 22er encouraging free stamps for all.

Get in line guys, it’ll be ok. They promised.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/380149/5AFFB051-E2A0-4E18-9925-775936E3BF7C-2671881.jpg
View Quote

This Fuckin' 22'ers.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:36:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:37:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

What does that mean?

If you are trying to say I am stupid, then be a man about it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:37:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Who cares? Every braced gun I have was just a holding pattern for a form 1 I was already going to file.

Now I don't have to engrave the receiver or pay $200.

Thats just me though.

You do you, but deep down inside of yourself you already know that that brace was your loophole to the NFA that you were already trying to comply with.

So you see, all the cries of people ready to comply was just a self-delusion in regard to your own willingness to comply.

Free SBR stamp for guys who already do that, myself included.

View Quote

you are so full oof shit it's not even funny.
Many do it to stay off of the gotdamn govs radar. How about that? FUCK the gov
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:38:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Pro-registration crowd
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/ceramic-frogs-boiling-frying-pan-stove-conceptual-image-horizontal-format-frogs-boiling-pot-stove-190291318.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pro-registration crowd

Sig Brace Crowd:
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:39:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Are you seriously shilling for the ATF and it's unconstitutional laws?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Own any machineguns?

If not, why?

Are you seriously shilling for the ATF and it's unconstitutional laws?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif

Yes he is. He's glowing BRIGHT!
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:39:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pro-registration crowd

Yeah because the NFA never existed until yesterday, right?

COC prevents me from making comments in regard to anything else, even if I am just pointing out your own words.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:41:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You are comparing a brace that is currently being used in the same manner as a stock to a single function of a trigger.

Stop being lame.
View Quote

Lame? Ever see a DIAS? Or can nothing ever be readily convertible with the changing tide of definitions and flawed determinations from AFT.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:41:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

COC prevents me from making comments in regard to anything else, even if I am just pointing out your own words.
View Quote

I don't know how long you've been in the gun owning world. We've been dealing with the nfa for a long time. I remember when it was just sbr's. Then pistol braces came along. The atf said they were OK and not nfa items. Now we have an "amnesty", "free stamps" , and a need to register and take pictures of them or some bullshit.

We're tired of it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:41:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:42:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who cares? Every braced gun I have was just a holding pattern for a form 1 I was already going to file.

Now I don't have to engrave the receiver or pay $200.

Thats just me though.

You do you, but deep down inside of yourself you already know that that brace was your loophole to the NFA that you were already trying to comply with.

So you see, all the cries of people ready to comply was just a self-delusion in regard to your own willingness to comply.

Free SBR stamp for guys who already do that, myself included.

How so?

How about staying off the gov radar by not posting in the thread.

Because apparently people in this thread say I'm a fed, and if that were the case I would know exactly who you are.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:43:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Lame? Ever see a DIAS? Or can nothing ever be readily convertible with the changing tide of definitions and flawed determinations from AFT.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop being lame.

Are you equating a DIAS to a single-function, semi-auto trigger?

Holy fuck. Now I understand this whole 13'er thing people have been saying in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:46:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don't know how long you've been in the gun owning world. We've been dealing with the nfa for a long time. I remember when it was just sbr's. Then pistol braces came along. The atf said they were OK and not nfa items. Now we have an "amnesty", "free stamps" , and a need to register and take pictures of them or some bullshit.

We're tired of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're tired of it.

See? You don't even know what you are talking about because you have only been listening to all the panicking people here, and didn't even actually read the ATF website about amnesty and registration.

That is evident by the clear misconceptions you just stated that the ATF said isn't the case.

Stop being a lemming.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:47:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

See? You don't even know what you are talking about because you have only been listening to all the panicking people here, and didn't even actually read the ATF website about amnesty and registration.

That is evident by the clear misconceptions you just stated that the ATF said isn't the case.

Stop being a lemming.
View Quote

Yeah I'm not reading the atf website. Not interested in the amnesty or free stamps or whatever.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:47:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

Unprofessional mod conduct if you ask me.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:48:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Holy fuck. Now I understand this whole 13'er thing people have been saying in this thread.
View Quote

Your ignorance really shows as it made no difference for bump stocks now did it. Read up on readily convertible and picture for a second how that could be argued by AFT next for an entire class of weapons.

Mac 10's and KG9's fully complied also at one time. Luger and Broomhandle stocks had to have lugs ground off. I expect the determination to allow stocks on those will also be rescinded.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Because the ATF is enacting a ruling that will result in them being illegal outside of the NFA.
They control that.

ATF regulates what FFLs can sell, and controls licensing.

Why is that hard to understand?

Are manufacturers and FFLs going to go against that?

Why don't you ask them? Why are you asking me?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you have to admit you had an illegal SBR ....its right on the eforms homepage.

Nope. Thats just how you fear-mongers interpret it.

Rule doesn't go into effect for 120 days.

It is a statement where you agree where you have a qualifying firearm for the amnesty.

Is there a miranda warning in that statement? Nope.

Do you know the definition of entrapment?

I guess you don't.

That statement is most likely an account so people don't attempt to register every gun they have as an SBR for free stamps.

See? Everyone is panicking so much that you can't even think straight.

Yet these firearms can’t be bought/sold during that 120 day window. Why?

Because the ATF is enacting a ruling that will result in them being illegal outside of the NFA.
They control that.

You = them.

Rules don’t make things illegal, laws do. It’s in the name.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:50:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That’s the only part of this clusterfuck of a thread I care about getting clarification on
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you e file now you don't have to engrave?

27. ONCE THE FIREARM IS REGISTERED, AM I REQUIRED TO MARK THE FIREARM SINCE I MANUFACTURED
A SHORT-BARRELED RIFLE (SBR)?
• If the SBR equipped with a “stabilizing brace” is registered within the 120-day tax forbearance
period, the possessor is allowed to adopt the markings on the firearm. The maker’s marking
exception is only applicable to firearms that are registered pursuant to the final rule. If the
firearm is a personally made firearm, the possessor must mark in accordance with 27 CFR 478.92
& 479.102 prior to submitting the E-Form 1.

Bottom of Page 7
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:51:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yeah I'm not reading the atf website. Not interested in the amnesty or free stamps or whatever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop being a lemming.

Got it.

You are not interested in real information.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:53:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Got it.

View Quote

I am not interested in registering a pistol brace, or pistol brace equipped firearm.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:53:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Your ignorance really shows as it made no difference for bump stocks now did it. Read up on readily convertible and picture for a second how that could be argued by AFT next for an entire class of weapons.

Mac 10's and KG9's fully complied also at one time. Luger and Broomhandle stocks had to have lugs ground off. I expect the determination to allow stocks on those will also be rescinded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AR15 receivers, for the most part, require milling to fit a dias, and as you admit other receivers also require modification.

The already have a crime for that.

Bump fire stock ban was overturned, btw.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:55:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You = them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you have to admit you had an illegal SBR ....its right on the eforms homepage.

Nope. Thats just how you fear-mongers interpret it.

Rule doesn't go into effect for 120 days.

It is a statement where you agree where you have a qualifying firearm for the amnesty.

Is there a miranda warning in that statement? Nope.

Do you know the definition of entrapment?

I guess you don't.

That statement is most likely an account so people don't attempt to register every gun they have as an SBR for free stamps.

See? Everyone is panicking so much that you can't even think straight.

Yet these firearms can’t be bought/sold during that 120 day window. Why?

They control that.

You = them.

Cool.

Sue them. Put your money out there.

Otherwise, just sit quiet in the corner.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:56:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I am not interested in registering a pistol brace, or pistol brace equipped firearm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it.

Great!

Then I don't understand why you would even waste your time in this thread.

Have a good night!
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 6:58:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Braces were a way to circumvent it from the start.

Free SBR stamps do not equal a new registry.

Do you currently own machineguns, suppressors, DDs, SBRs, SBSs, AOWs, DEWATs? They have your name already.

Calm the fuck down.

View Quote

Yes it did exist and they review the law on braces and told us we were allowed to use braces.  Then they changed their minds because their political master decided they wanted to poke conservatives in the eye with a stick.  

In doing so, they have turned millions of their opponents into potential felons who they can put in jail.  That is the action of a third world communist dictatorship.

This action was designed to piss people off and, guess what, people are pissed with good reason.

So please save your “ can’t we all get along bullshit” for people who weren’t paying attention.

BTW, remember, if you are selected for a jury in any case involving any Federal LE, the answer is “not guilty” without respect to the charge.  

They want to play games with us, let’s play games with them until are either disbanded or significant change occurs that prevents this BS from happening in the future.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:00:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Biden himself said he wants to use the nfa to eventually get rid of "assault weapons"
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:01:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Great!

Then I don't understand why you would even waste your time in this thread.

Have a good night!
View Quote

Because there are lots of gun owners that bought pistol brace AR's and other firearms that don't pay attention to stuff like this. They'll never know about the amnesty. Or need to register. It's a problem.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:02:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:04:58 PM EDT
[#49]
This whole "glow" thing is real after all.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well, there it is.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top