Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:10:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes it did exist and they review the law on braces and told us we were allowed to use braces.  Then they changed their minds because their political master decided they wanted to poke conservatives in the eye with a stick.  

In doing so, they have turned millions of their opponents into potential felons who they can put in jail.  That is the action of a third world communist dictatorship.

This action was designed to piss people off and, guess what, people are pissed with good reason.

So please save your “ can’t we all get along bullshit” for people who weren’t paying attention.

BTW, remember, if you are selected for a jury in any case involving any Federal LE, the answer is “not guilty” without respect to the charge.  

They want to play games with us, let’s play games with them until are either disbanded or significant change occurs that prevents this BS from happening in the future.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Braces were a way to circumvent it from the start.

Free SBR stamps do not equal a new registry.

Do you currently own machineguns, suppressors, DDs, SBRs, SBSs, AOWs, DEWATs? They have your name already.

Calm the fuck down.

Yes it did exist and they review the law on braces and told us we were allowed to use braces.  Then they changed their minds because their political master decided they wanted to poke conservatives in the eye with a stick.  

In doing so, they have turned millions of their opponents into potential felons who they can put in jail.  That is the action of a third world communist dictatorship.

This action was designed to piss people off and, guess what, people are pissed with good reason.

So please save your “ can’t we all get along bullshit” for people who weren’t paying attention.

BTW, remember, if you are selected for a jury in any case involving any Federal LE, the answer is “not guilty” without respect to the charge.  

They want to play games with us, let’s play games with them until are either disbanded or significant change occurs that prevents this BS from happening in the future.

Like I mentioned previously, I was heavily posting in multiple forums when the first brace came out. Everyone adopted it so they didn't have to go the SBR route.

New manufacturers came out with ATF-approved designs that were more stock-like, and people moved to those designs.

Then there was back-and-forth with the ATF about shouldering and all kinds of jackasses wrote them letters for clarification.

First statement: The NFA is Bullshit, and absolute infrinegment.

Everyone knew this was coming.

I can't believe people everywhere want to pretend like they have amnesia in regard to this.

It was all over every forum and every youtube video about it being an SBR and NFA workaround.

Everyone threw it in the governments face, and now they want to cry about their reaction.

Government has endless amounts of money to fight you in court.

Go ahead and talk about infringement, but it is still LAW right now. Has been since 1934. Its not new.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:10:30 PM EDT
[#2]
What about sig uppers?  No tube, no brace etc. It seems someone could jump in that game and build that type upper.  You won't shoulder it, you'll sling it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:11:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Own any machineguns?

If not, why?
View Quote
$$$$
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:12:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Because there are lots of gun owners that bought pistol brace AR's and other firearms that don't pay attention to stuff like this. They'll never know about the amnesty. Or need to register. It's a problem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great!

Then I don't understand why you would even waste your time in this thread.

Have a good night!

Because there are lots of gun owners that bought pistol brace AR's and other firearms that don't pay attention to stuff like this. They'll never know about the amnesty. Or need to register. It's a problem.

I agree with you on this. It is a HUGE problem, and to be honest I never considered this aspect until you just brought it up.

Thank you for that.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:13:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Snip
View Quote

Not everyone lives on gun forums. Shit loads of pistol brace quipped AR's and other firearms were sold to people as perfectly legal and many had no idea about the atf drama. Many people bought cheap pistol brace AR's as their first AR's. And many of them will never know about this.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:13:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I agree with you on this. It is a HUGE problem, and to be honest I never considered this aspect until you just brought it up.

Thank you for that.
View Quote

Thanks. lol that's my only issue with this.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:14:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
$$$$
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Own any machineguns?

If not, why?
$$$$

Well if you are complying with the ATF, sure.

But if not, so damn easy and so damn cheap.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:15:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you for that.

Here I am harping on about not panicking, when I never even considered this.

I feel pretty foolish. This is a big concern.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Did I make it in before the atf account asked to post how many illegal MGs someone owns?

Free men don’t ask for permission.
View Quote

Which is why you have unregistered MGs and never had braces on your unregistered SBRs anyways, right?

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:24:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

AR15 receivers, for the most part, require milling to fit a dias, and as you admit other receivers also require modification.

The already have a crime for that.

Bump fire stock ban was overturned, btw.
View Quote

Knife, stock or both?
Attachment Attached File

No milling required.
Attachment Attached File

You haven't a clue on open bolts obviously.

The point is AFT pen strokes when it feels like it and this time it involves 10's of millions of people. Not a couple thousand or 500,000 like the bumpers.

And only the 5th Circuit saw through the BS bullshit. Hardley overturned until SCOTUS decides but the powers that be have no plans on complying there either.

I could go on but you do you.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Cool. You're willing.

Please draft us some form letters and scripts.
View Quote

I wish you were as interested in standing up for all our civil rights as you apparently are in spending all afternoon arguing for being a lazy simp to our bureaucratic oppressors, but fuck it, sure thing, here you go.

"Hi,

I'm tired of living under the Jim Crow style oppression of the National Firearms Act of 1934 and demand that you work to repeal it and disempower the ATF from bureaucratically lynching honest citizens who simply wish to exercise their Constitutionally protected civil rights. If poll taxes and literacy tests on the right to vote are illegal, then taxes and legal hassles imposed on the right to keep and bear arms are too. It is a disgrace that we have allowed this injustice to stand for as long as it has. Uphold your oath of office and right this historical wrong for the good of the country and its citizens."

Call the NFA Jim Crow 2.0. Call them the KKKTF since they enforce an unconstitutional tax on a civil right for the sake of oppressing a marginalized group (gun owners face legal restraints and scrutiny beyond those of other citizens and are pretty clearly looked down upon by the federal government and cast as an "other" by the media at large). Get fucking creative, stop being and encouraging fucking lazy compliance. Your civil rights have been stolen from you by sneering assholes in the DC beltway. Don't calm down about it. Get mad and take them back.

(This is less for the lazy whale and more for everyone who rightly disagrees with his low-energy nonsense)
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:27:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Oh look another 22er encouraging free stamps for all.

Get in line guys, it’ll be ok. They promised.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/380149/5AFFB051-E2A0-4E18-9925-775936E3BF7C-2671881.jpg
View Quote

this is in CT...where the Governor wants to confiscate them now
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:31:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The whole point is that NFA existed, and braces were a way to get around it. No the braces were a way not to break the law

Stop pretending that everyone didn't know this.

The fact that people are mad about the brace ruling and screeching about non-compliance is ridiculous because by using the brace they were trying to comply with the NFA.

Its that simple.

Stop shitting on me.

I wasn't every motherfucker posting threads all over the internet throwing shit at the ATF while I shouldered my brace, and used my youtube account to make money and sell products while shitting on the community.

That wasn't me.

The whole brace issue has been back and forth with the ATF for YEARS while videos and threads were pumped out throwing it in their face.

The community fucked around and found out.

Hopefully lawsuits will resolve this shit, and I hope it gets SBRs and SBSs off the NFA.
View Quote

If the speed limit is 45mph and you do 44mph are you following the law or are you using 44mph to get around the law.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:34:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Damn if 22 isn't the new 13.
View Quote

Hell, 22ers make 13ers look like Stephen Hawking.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:39:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Um so you are telling me that all Fed Gov employees have always been upstanding that some of them have never done mental gymnastics to get their way?
and with a current time frame of over 300 years to approve all the stamps the outcome for this is up for grabs.

My pistols with braces have been disassembled to component parts and will either use the short barreled uppers on a receiver I have that doesn't need a receiver extension.
And in the near future I might just do a standard SBR AR receiver.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/3064/memeber_loaded_jpg-2672001.JPG

It's the safest way to stay legal.

and I have tax stamps already just no SBRs
View Quote
What gun is that?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:40:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Knife, stock or both?
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/374700/IMG_0445_jpg-2672200.JPG
No milling required.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/374700/Auto_Card_jpg-2672209.JPG
You haven't a clue on open bolts obviously.

The point is AFT pen strokes when it feels like it and this time it involves 10's of millions of people. Not a couple thousand or 500,000 like the bumpers.

And only the 5th Circuit saw through the BS bullshit. Hardley overturned until SCOTUS decides but the powers that be have no plans on complying there either.

I could go on but you do you.
View Quote

Why would you even post the auto key card considering that case is still undergoing.

Are you deliberately trying to cloud the waters in regard to the current topic so you can argue that you are right somehow?

Seems that way.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If you e file now you don't have to engrave?

View Quote

False. I don’t know where this shit keeps coming from but from what I read in the actual document and not some internet bullshit was, if you bought a factory assembled pistol, the manufacturer’s engraving will satisfy the maker requirement. If you built your own, then you still have to engrave your name and city as the maker.

Everyone is all spun up and 85% of them can’t be assed to read the fucking thing.

27. ONCE THE FIREARM IS REGISTERED, AM I REQUIRED TO MARK THE FIREARM SINCE I MANUFACTURED
A SHORT-BARRELED RIFLE (SBR)?

If the SBR equipped with a “stabilizing brace” is registered within the 120-day tax forbearance
period, the possessor is allowed to adopt the markings on the firearm. The maker’s marking
exception is only applicable to firearms that are registered pursuant to the final rule. If the
firearm is a personally made firearm, the possessor must mark in accordance with 27 CFR 478.92
& 479.102 prior to submitting the E-Form 1
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:45:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I wish you were as interested in standing up for all our civil rights as you apparently are in spending all afternoon arguing for being a lazy simp to our bureaucratic oppressors, but fuck it, sure thing, here you go.

"Hi,

I'm tired of living under the Jim Crow style oppression of the National Firearms Act of 1934 and demand that you work to repeal it and disempower the ATF from bureaucratically lynching honest citizens who simply wish to exercise their Constitutionally protected civil rights. If poll taxes and literacy tests on the right to vote are illegal, then taxes and legal hassles imposed on the right to keep and bear arms are too. It is a disgrace that we have allowed this injustice to stand for as long as it has. Uphold your oath of office and right this historical wrong for the good of the country and its citizens."

Call the NFA Jim Crow 2.0. Call them the KKKTF since they enforce an unconstitutional tax on a civil right for the sake of oppressing a marginalized group (gun owners face legal restraints and scrutiny beyond those of other citizens and are pretty clearly looked down upon by the federal government and cast as an "other" by the media at large). Get fucking creative, stop being and encouraging fucking lazy compliance. Your civil rights have been stolen from you by sneering assholes in the DC beltway. Don't calm down about it. Get mad and take them back.

(This is less for the lazy whale and more for everyone who rightly disagrees with his low-energy nonsense)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cool. You're willing.

Please draft us some form letters and scripts.

"Hi,

That reads like a retarded 6th grade wrote it after his meth head uncle told him to.

Anyway, learn how to cite precedent or other kind of case law when you are trying to argue that very subject.

Otherwise you just look like some ignorant redneck.

To be clear, I am not calling you an ignorant redneck, I am just saying how what you wrote would appear to some shithead congress critter.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:46:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Why would you even post the auto key card considering that case is still undergoing.

Are you deliberately trying to cloud the waters in regard to the current topic so you can argue that you are right somehow?

Seems that way.
View Quote

Stencils used to be legal. Kinda sorta. You seem to ignore the fact that NOTHING AFT says is ever cast in stone like law. That is the problem with this mess and the other cases I mentioned.

Readily convertible covers a lot of bases. And you think your safe somehow?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:46:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Do you currently own machineguns, suppressors, DDs, SBRs, SBSs, AOWs, DEWATs? They have your name already.

Calm the fuck down.

View Quote

Not circumvent, just get as close as you can but still be inside the law.

If a community didn't allow premarital sex but said that soaking was ok then all the single men, not wanting to get married, would be definitely soaking as it is considered ok. Now the community is back pedaling and saying no, you can't do that, even though it was ok up to this point.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:47:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If the speed limit is 45mph and you do 44mph are you following the law or are you using 44mph to get around the law.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The whole point is that NFA existed, and braces were a way to get around it. No the braces were a way not to break the law

Stop pretending that everyone didn't know this.

The fact that people are mad about the brace ruling and screeching about non-compliance is ridiculous because by using the brace they were trying to comply with the NFA.

Its that simple.

Stop shitting on me.

I wasn't every motherfucker posting threads all over the internet throwing shit at the ATF while I shouldered my brace, and used my youtube account to make money and sell products while shitting on the community.

That wasn't me.

The whole brace issue has been back and forth with the ATF for YEARS while videos and threads were pumped out throwing it in their face.

The community fucked around and found out.

Hopefully lawsuits will resolve this shit, and I hope it gets SBRs and SBSs off the NFA.

That is a ridiculous analogy and attempt at argument.

Lets compare a moving violation to a felony?

JFC.

Grow up.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:48:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What gun is that?
View Quote

Its a fightlite SCR in pistol configuration.

Good guns in both rifle and pistol config.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:49:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

A stabilizing brace isn't a stock. A pistol is different than a rifle.

Also ATF is not the law making body nor able to change definitions as they see fit. Rules aren't laws.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Calm the fuck down.

A stabilizing brace isn't a stock. A pistol is different than a rifle.

Also ATF is not the law making body nor able to change definitions as they see fit. Rules aren't laws.

I've been wanting to say that ...
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That reads like a retarded 6th grade wrote it after his meth head uncle told him to.

Anyway, learn how to cite precedent or other kind of case law when you are trying to argue that very subject.

To be clear, I am not calling you an ignorant redneck, I am just saying how what you wrote would appear to some shithead congress critter.
View Quote

You don't like it and want to do the gentle boomer-con historical precedent citation shit that hasn't worked in 100 years, go ahead. Maybe take some time out of your busy day simping for the feds and show us how it's done there, uncle?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:50:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

False. I don’t know where this shit keeps coming from but from what I read in the actual document and not some internet bullshit was, if you bought a factory assembled pistol, the manufacturer’s engraving will satisfy the maker requirement. If you built your own, then you still have to engrave your name and city as the maker.

Everyone is all spun up and 85% of them can’t be assed to read the fucking thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is correct. If you bought it factory config'd with a brace, you don't have to engrave.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:51:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Stencils used to be legal. Kinda sorta. You seem to ignore the fact that NOTHING AFT says is ever cast in stone like law. That is the problem with this mess and the other cases I mentioned.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems that way.

That case isn't even over yet.

Don't try to use it as fact like you did.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Prosecution for a stencil isn't a fact? You sure are a trip.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:56:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If a community didn't allow premarital sex but said that soaking was ok then all the single men, not wanting to get married, would be definitely soaking as it is considered ok. Now the community is back pedaling and saying no, you can't do that, even though it was ok up to this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Calm the fuck down.

LOL.

I know your post is a hilarious reference to the soaking thread, and I love how you used it as a ridiculous analogy to the brace rule.

Not accurate, but still absolutely fucking hilarious.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:58:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

You've been in the NFA game for 44 years but dont remember when the Striker 12s became reclassified as Destructive Devices?
Same B.S., new century.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 7:59:30 PM EDT
[#30]
There are two distinct scenarios I can think of right off the top of my head on why braced firearms might be preferable to an sbr.

Many states allow for an uncased pistol in a vehicle, but not a rifle.

Some states have hunting restrictions on rifles for game such as deer. Those states require shotguns and pistols only, no rifles.

The braced pistol has its place in those situations. In a more perfect world, no infringement would exist and I could have an uncased rocket launcher in my vehicle.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:03:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Like I mentioned previously, I was heavily posting in multiple forums when the first brace came out. Everyone adopted it so they didn't have to go the SBR route.

New manufacturers came out with ATF-approved designs that were more stock-like, and people moved to those designs.

Then there was back-and-forth with the ATF about shouldering and all kinds of jackasses wrote them letters for clarification.

First statement: The NFA is Bullshit, and absolute infrinegment.

Everyone knew this was coming.

I can't believe people everywhere want to pretend like they have amnesia in regard to this.

It was all over every forum and every youtube video about it being an SBR and NFA workaround.

Everyone threw it in the governments face, and now they want to cry about their reaction.

Government has endless amounts of money to fight you in court.

Go ahead and talk about infringement, but it is still LAW right now. Has been since 1934. Its not new.

View Quote

And they are still going to lose. Because they were stupid enough to fall into one of the greatest traps in history.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You don't like it and want to do the gentle boomer-con historical precedent citation shit that hasn't worked in 100 years, go ahead. Maybe take some time out of your busy day simping for the feds and show us how it's done there, uncle?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't volunteer to do so, but you did.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:04:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Go back to DU and quit trying to stir shit up. Seriously, you know how to close out a window, so close it, just like I’m going to block your liberal, gun hating ass.

Remember, commies get the bullet too, so remember this fucking pathetic thread when your comrades turn on you and you were all for giving up your rights.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:04:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No its not.

Do you even understand how courts work?

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:08:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Own any machineguns?

If not, why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Simple way to compile of list of those willing to happily comply with whatever rule their masters impose on them

Own any machineguns?

If not, why?

Even if my state allowed machine gun ownership, I doubt I would have one. Too expensive to feed.

Now, as an investment, possibly, but I ain't rolling in that kind of expendable cash right now.

So short answer, I don't because even if I could, I'm too poor to afford it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:10:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

27. ONCE THE FIREARM IS REGISTERED, AM I REQUIRED TO MARK THE FIREARM SINCE I MANUFACTURED

If the SBR equipped with a “stabilizing brace” is registered within the 120-day tax forbearance
period, the possessor is allowed to adopt the markings on the firearm. The maker’s marking
exception is only applicable to firearms that are registered pursuant to the final rule. If the
firearm is a personally made firearm, the possessor must mark in accordance with 27 CFR 478.92
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Personally made = 80%, correct?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:14:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You've been in the NFA game for 44 years but dont remember when the Striker 12s became reclassified as Destructive Devices?
Same B.S., new century.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same B.S., new century.

I clearly remember that because I was an early adopter of Saiga 12s. When Mike Davidson announced he was making a drum people said he was going to get Saiga 12s classified as DDs. It never happened.

As a matter of fact, I bought into an import of saiga 12s that came into the country as 17.5 inch barrels with a screwed on 0,0 choke.

The importer  gave notice that they had to weld the choke in place to meet length requirement, and I have an ATF letter that came with it that cleared the length reqirement.

I got it from FBMG if any of you guys can remember that.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:15:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Its a fightlite SCR in pistol configuration.

Good guns in both rifle and pistol config.
View Quote
I figured that aster I posted.  I bought a pre May ds uzi from the owner of Fightlite when I was 01/03
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:16:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Go back to DU and quit trying to stir shit up. Seriously, you know how to close out a window, so close it, just like I’m going to block your liberal, gun hating ass.

Remember, commies get the bullet too, so remember this fucking pathetic thread when your comrades turn on you and you were all for giving up your rights.
View Quote

Gay.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:17:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Calm the fuck down.

View Quote

Braced pistols have more rights than SBRs. They can cross state lines without notifying BATF. There are also states that don't allow SBRs. Take away braced pistols from guys on those places and they've actually lost something.

But you know all this.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:21:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Calm the fuck down.

View Quote
I only read the OP. I'm reasonably certain that this peckerhead has been put on blast by real Americans who value their rights.
I would like to reply to her last sentence though.
She posted "Calm the fuck down."
My rebuttal is, Shut the fuck up, ma'am. I hope you have a lovely evening.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:22:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Braced pistols have more rights than SBRs. They can cross state lines without notifying BATF. There are also states that don't allow SBRs. Take away braced pistols from guys on those places and they've actually lost something.

But you know all this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Calm the fuck down.

But you know all this.

Just more fodder for lawsuits, and hopefully it will help.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#43]
After reading 24 hours of this I think they act this way towards the NFA because they really dont know better.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:27:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:28:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I believe that when they say personally made firearm, they are referring to 80% or otherwise machined reciever firearms that are unmarked.

I believe they used that term in their previous ruling to describe "ghost guns".
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:29:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Why are 22's even a thing?  All new registrations after Jan. 21 are suspect. Much glowing.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:35:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

California did the same level of incrementalism. They will never stop.

Pro-registration crowd
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/ceramic-frogs-boiling-frying-pan-stove-conceptual-image-horizontal-format-frogs-boiling-pot-stove-190291318.jpg
View Quote

Is that gas???

Double ban…
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:38:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

22er whose 1300 out of his 1370 posts are encouraging brace registration.

But he swears he doesn’t glow and he’s on our side.

From Maryland.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I only read the OP. I'm reasonably certain that this peckerhead has been put on blast by real Americans who value their rights.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Calm the fuck down.

I see that as a personal insult, and in violation of the COC.

Should I report you like most of you liitle children do when I insult your intelligence?

Thats what you guys do, anyway.

You called me a dickhead basically. Maybe I should use this system like you guys do.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 8:41:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I believe that when they say personally made firearm, they are referring to 80% or otherwise machined reciever firearms that are unmarked.

I believe they used that term in their previous ruling to describe "ghost guns".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would say that it is something you built that you did not purchase in factory configuration that came with a brace.

That would be the cautious approach.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top