Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 11:59:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

this was something that wasnt covered in health class/english class when i was in school . Does transgender man mean "born man attempting to be woman" OR "woman attempting to be man"? because i keep getting conflicting info and i want a concise definition .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry. Is a transgender woman a man or a woman? Jesus,

this was something that wasnt covered in health class/english class when i was in school . Does transgender man mean "born man attempting to be woman" OR "woman attempting to be man"? because i keep getting conflicting info and i want a concise definition .

Just substitute "trans" for "isn't but is pretending to be" and that's the answer
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The absurd incognizance  belied by the premise of the study, conveniently or by virtue of ignorance, seemed worthy of noting.
View Quote

That's what I don't get.

Absent medical issues (blood transfusion / accidental needle sticks), is HIV transmission not a behavioral issue?  How does hormonal therapy play into this at all?
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 2:17:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That's what I don't get.

Absent medical issues (blood transfusion / accidental needle sticks), is HIV transmission not a behavioral issue?  How does hormonal therapy play into this at all?
View Quote
Unless you hypothesize that increased estrogen would incline the recipient to riskier behavior, I don't see it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 2:41:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 2:50:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Unprotected anal sex.

Make the check out to cash please.
View Quote

Ding ding ding.  HIV / AIDS is and always has been a disease for people who engage in Male-to-male sex.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 2:55:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
tranny monkey study.
View Quote

@Geralt55

Peak* modernity

*Ok not really, it's just a local maximum

They're trying to answer a question but they have to adhere to The Dogma and not wrongthink. On some level it's actually hilarious.

Geocentrism 2.0 lmao

I'm sure Black Scientism Man would spergpoast cope on Twitter if I tweeted him that ??
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 2:56:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Why on Earth would creepy desperate perverts who have promiscuous anal sex, disregulated hormones, and backwards ideological viewpoints about literally everything, be prone to HIV?  The world may never know.
View Quote

Yikes bigot

Link Posted: 1/12/2022 3:01:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's my understanding that becoming HIV positive is an instant status upgrade in the random consonant community.
View Quote

There's a 2 and a + now, biiiiiiiigot.

Actually it's random alphanumeric now
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No morality sluts?  Why haven't they been shamed like the unvaccinated?
View Quote

Because having full blown AIDS and knowingly spreading it is more acceptable to a segment of sOcIeTy than being unvaxxed.

Being a mAp* is more acceptable to a segment of sOcIeTy than being unvaxxed.

*just another language game to influence thought by the usuals
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Because aids cum is shot into gaping wounds in their bodies.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 3:15:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Don't forget bug chasing and poz parties!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because aids cum is shot into gaping wounds in their bodies.

Gaping? yes
Wound? No.  More of an orifice

Rectal tissue is constructed much differently than vaginal tissue on a cellular level; it is not designed for rough friction, and it causes widespread damage to the cells in the form of wounds and abrasions and those are the primary route HIV takes to enter the bloodstream.
Don't forget bug chasing and poz parties!

Metokur taught me about those phenomena
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 3:16:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I know the answer why.

But not sure if its coc compliant.

But to give you a hint it's is the same reason and uncomfortable feeling as the fbi criminal statistics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fauci's NIH Division Paid $205K for Researchers To Study Transgender Monkeys

Dr. Anthony Fauci's division of the National Institutes of Health paid over $200,000 during the coronavirus pandemic for researchers to study why transgender women have high rates of HIV by injecting male monkeys with female hormones.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) in December 2021 gave Scripps Research $205,562 for the study, which aims to determine why transgender women have high rates of HIV. As part of the study, researchers subject male monkeys to feminizing hormone therapy to study how it impacts the monkeys' immune systems, according to the National Institutes of Health.

Well, I certainly hope they get to the bottom of this.

I know the answer why.

But not sure if its coc compliant.

But to give you a hint it's is the same reason and uncomfortable feeling as the fbi criminal statistics.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 3:18:49 PM EDT
[#13]
For the same reason gay men have high rates of HIV.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 3:19:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
There are A LOT of LGBT members here and I guarantee all of you know someone who is LGBT but hasn't come out.  The actual number of people within the LGBT group that give us all a bad name (and make all the news) is small.  This forum has more members that do not get bothered by who and what people are as long as they support our freedoms and do their part to support it.  All of the LGBT people I know are republican, conservative, or libertarian and it was not hard to find them.  Those that are leftist terds I do not associate with and all my LGBT friends feel the same way.
View Quote

"Just become 2040 Republicans"
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 3:23:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Because trans "woman" are simply fags in drag. Just a new name.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 3:29:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I am a transwomen.

Also very few LGBT people do the whole LGBTWTFBBQ thing, LGBT is good enough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which part of the LBGTQ+ are you?

I am a transwomen.

Also very few LGBT people do the whole LGBTWTFBBQ thing, LGBT is good enough.

@KaylaH

Are you bigoted and/or gatekeeping against aromantics, asexuals, agenders etc?

Why isn't LGB is good enough? It's my understanding that quite a few LGBs believe that.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 6:04:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

@KaylaH

Why isn't LGB is good enough? It's my understanding that quite a few LGBs believe that.
View Quote

The LGBT community seems to hate itself more than the gun community hates itself. Plenty of hatred towards bi folks in the community too.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Unless you hypothesize that increased estrogen would incline the recipient to riskier behavior, I don't see it.
View Quote

Sexually promiscuous behavior is probably the predominant factor, but I'd suggest two potential additional reasons:
1. Maybe transgender surgeries require blood transfusions at statistically significant rates, and safety standards have been dropping?
2. Maybe their disregulated hormones are impairing their bodies' immune systems from optimal function in some way?
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 6:17:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Sexually promiscuous behavior is probably the predominant factor, but I'd suggest two potential additional reasons:
1. Maybe transgender surgeries require blood transfusions at statistically significant rates, and safety standards have been dropping?
2. Maybe their disregulated hormones are impairing their bodies' immune systems from optimal function in some way?
View Quote
#1 I could see being a mechanism of infection, but how many transwomen have actually gone under the knife?
#2 Would still necessitate some behavior that introduces the bug to the individual's body.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 6:30:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Sexual deviants always push the envelope.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 6:35:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Well, I certainly hope they get to the bottom of this.
View Quote

Got to the root cause.

Taking hot loads while bareback bottoming.

Someone give me 200k now.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 7:24:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Buttsecks
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 7:25:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Those idiots are too stupid to know how stupid they are...
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 7:25:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 7:42:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Why do mentally ill men pretending to be women have high rates of HIV?

FIFY OP.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 7:50:35 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm actually in the nonhuman primate biomedical field.  HIV studies using NHP are predominantly carried out in Indian-origin rhesus macaques as they are more likely to become infected with SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus).

The ongoing research in HIV is well documented.  While I am not involved in this particular study that is referenced, I can tell you that $200,000 buys you less than 30 Indian origin rhesus monkeys.

While Fauci is a train wreck, it's really not fair to smear legitimate research just because his name is connected to a study as he is the top Administrator at NIAID.  Gun owners are well accustomed to accusations being made citing data that is out of context or conflated.  Don't fall for the PETA narrative.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Gross. So when they inject these male monkeys with estrogen, do they then get an HIV positive guy to ass fuck the monkey? Just giving them estrogen doesn't cause HIV.
View Quote
davechappellemonkeysex.mp4
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Look no further than infection rates among homosexual men .
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 8:02:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

@KaylaH

View Quote

@SBR_Slut

That's weird, I never got an alert to you using the @ sign for me.

Its not that at all, we just don't like taking so freakin long to say all characters and remember the order.  To be fair LGBTQ it the perfect amount because it covers every category and queer is possible without being lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, or transgender.  That's just my opinion and seems to reflect in other LGBT people I know when we are conversating.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 8:03:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Why are the mentally ill doing stupid stuff?  Lets spend money and torture monkeys to find out!
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 8:04:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Indiscriminate casual sex.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 8:11:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

@Punkface

The LGBT community seems to hate itself more than the gun community hates itself. Plenty of hatred towards bi folks in the community too.
View Quote

I am new to the group and haven't experienced any hatred yet. But with that said I don't fit in well with many of the free spirited types out there.  I haven't ever gone to a gay pride event or anything because I get uncomfortable around some of the behavior and dress that some display. They can do and act as they want though.

Like the Hodge twins say - "Either you believe in the constitution and freedom, or you don't." You do your thing, and I'll do mine.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 8:34:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You could think of rectal tissue as being like tiles laid edge to edge in a single layer, and vaginal tissue as a shingle roof with three layers. Rubbing on the tiles opens up tiny gaps between them.
View Quote

"The risk of HIV through unprotected anal intercourse is seen to be extremely high, as much 18 times greater than vaginal intercourse."

https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-the-risk-of-hiv-from-anal-sex-49605

A vagina is resilient and meant and designed for "rubbing" while an anus is not.  Anal sex is far more likely to result in infection.  Should be proof enough that one thing is natural while the other is not.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 9:56:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

@Geralt55

Peak* modernity

They're trying to answer a question but they have to adhere to The Dogma and not wrongthink. On some level it's actually hilarious.

Geocentrism 2.0 lmao

I'm sure Black Scientism Man would spergpoast cope on Twitter if I tweeted him that ??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
tranny monkey study.

@Geralt55

Peak* modernity

Geocentrism 2.0 lmao

Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:59:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@KaylaH

gotta keep the foot soldiers in disarray
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 11:03:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm actually in the nonhuman primate biomedical field.  HIV studies using NHP are predominantly carried out in Indian-origin rhesus macaques as they are more likely to become infected with SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus).

The ongoing research in HIV is well documented.  While I am not involved in this particular study that is referenced, I can tell you that $200,000 buys you less than 30 Indian origin rhesus monkeys.

While Fauci is a train wreck, it's really not fair to smear legitimate research just because his name is connected to a study as he is the top Administrator at NIAID.  Gun owners are well accustomed to accusations being made citing data that is out of context or conflated.  Don't fall for the PETA narrative.
View Quote

this study was superfluous, the reasons to the question are well known but unspeakabke in the current climate

incite PETA and ecoterrorists against Fauci? fuck it, why not kek, it's time for 87th generation warfare, gigaweaponized autism

@Geralt55
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 11:07:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

@SBR_Slut

Its not that at all, we just don't like taking so freakin long to say all characters and remember the order.  To be fair LGBTQ it the perfect amount because it covers every category and queer is possible without being lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, or transgender.  That's just my opinion and seems to reflect in other LGBT people I know when we are conversating.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@KaylaH

@SBR_Slut

too bad
you're gonna catch fire from the 2SLGBTQIA+ community for that, I hope you realize that

sounds like your social circle is bigoted against the 2SLGBTQIA+ community

wokewashing is a survival mechanism
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 11:14:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I am new to the group and haven't experienced any hatred yet. But with that said I don't fit in well with many of the free spirited types out there.  I haven't ever gone to a gay pride event or anything because I get uncomfortable around some of the behavior and dress that some display. They can do and act as they want though.

Like the Hodge twins say - "Either you believe in the constitution and freedom, or you don't." You do your thing, and I'll do mine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Punkface

I think you'd enjoy Rose of Dawn

so they should include the kinksters with their friends on leashes walking on their hands and knees for the children to marvel at?
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 11:17:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I was going to say "reckless ass sex" but I guess that's been covered
View Quote

"reckless" means uncovered, not covered.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 11:23:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

"The risk of HIV through unprotected anal intercourse is seen to be extremely high, as much 18 times greater than vaginal intercourse."

A vagina is resilient and meant and designed for "rubbing" while an anus is not.  Anal sex is far more likely to result in infection.  Should be proof enough that one thing is natural while the other is not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You could think of rectal tissue as being like tiles laid edge to edge in a single layer, and vaginal tissue as a shingle roof with three layers. Rubbing on the tiles opens up tiny gaps between them.

The science has settled further along the Overton slippery slope
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 11:25:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
tranny monkey study.

@Geralt55

Peak* modernity

Geocentrism 2.0 lmao

Santa really gets him bootybothered. Was he raped by a mall Santa?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 12:54:55 AM EDT
[#42]
FFS! There not women!
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 1:04:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Unprotected anal sex.
View Quote

Apparently, there is a market for transtitutes.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 1:06:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It's my understanding that becoming HIV positive is an instant status upgrade in the random consonant community.
View Quote

Higher status victimization.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 1:08:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It's called a bussy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because they like it in their backdoor vagina.
It's called a bussy.

Prison pussy. prussy.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 1:12:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Fauci probably ass fucked the monkeys himself because he’s a deranged faggot.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 1:39:12 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm guessing it's possible that it might be related to the confusion about whether or not they might be women.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 1:47:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Rampant drug use and dicks in asses.

Same old story.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:12:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Fucking each other in the ass?
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 7:26:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top