Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 11:56:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
1) Caving to the libs on gun control on several fronts that they are expanding on.

2) His picks for the agencies had an unacceptably high amount of grifters and clowns. We cannot afford that with Ukraine and China to deal with.

3) Ignoring legit avenues of pursuing voter fraud in favor of a ridiculous attempt to game election law that led directly to the 1/6 riot, which the Dems have and are using for all its worth.

4) His continued queefing about the election being “stolen” which is empowering Democrats and pissing off independants we need to win

5) His willingness to wreck the GOP in a vain attempt to be elected a Lame Duck, at best…at worst usher in a Blue tsunami that will enable Biden to pack SCOTUS and end the Republic as we know it.

6) His apparent determination to save Putin and his dreams of Empire by abandoning Ukraine.
View Quote

Are you suggesting that from now on everytime the DNC and CIA steals an election no one should call that out? Of course anyone could see it coming even those who stole the election. IF they balk simply call them out as poor sports. This is the tactic and language of the abuser.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 11:58:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I was with him till 1/6.  Then he abandoned his die hard fans.  He WAS the reason for the 1/6 protest.  Anyone who doesn’t think he egged that on is oblivious.  He was the reason I thought the election was stolen.  He was the reason I was ready to fight.

Now three years later I won’t vote for him.  He constantly says he has undeniable proof…..and then nothing, millions of dollars in donations and he’s come up with nothing definitive.  I do believe there was massive fraud but I donated to him believing he would do what he said he would do.  

Then he left office without pardoning the men and women who were willing to die for him.  He’s tried to distance himself from that day for years.  Acting like he didn’t incite violence.  He begged for it.  Hell, we all did.  And then he turns around as a typical boomer and acts like he didn’t do anything wrong.

I won’t vote for him.

Where was he when one of his biggest fans got blown away by the FBI…..nowhere.  He doesn’t fund his supporters legal efforts, doesn’t assist anyone but himself.

He would let us all die and burn before he gives up anything.  He’s not the leader we thought he was and he’s not the leader we need or want.
View Quote

Nothing? You don't know where to look. That is because you are not tied into the right's news outlets you are tied into the left's.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:03:05 AM EDT
[#3]
"Take the guns first, due process later"

That should be the death knell to anyone in any position of authority.  

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:08:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I was always suspect of Trump (or any politician for that matter). After Obamas term out of no where came this fight Big Gov, Drain The Swamp candidate! MAGA LOCK HER UP THE WALL!!!! It just all seemed to good to be true. For me it was all way to convenient after Obama that a life long Dem that had been pals with the Clintons for years was suddenly saying alot of what people wanted to hear. I remembered him saying we had to elect Obama for his second term to fix our country. He did it on Hannity's show on Fox News the night of the election. I just felt like it was a huge Con from the beginning.

Once he was elected in his acceptance speech he clearly said that we owe Hilldog a huge debt of gratitude for everything she had done over the years and what wonderful people the Clintons were. This was clear immediately to me what was going on and that game that was being played on the voters. That was the end of lock her up etc. He got what he wanted and that was to be POTUS so now he could go back to the old NY Dem he was.

Trump is an ego maniac and was smart enough to know what would play well with average Americans. Unfortunately his actual deeds and his rhetoric could not be more different. He has done more damage to the Conservative movement then the Democrats could dream of. He has made the Right look like a bunch of fools with his cult and his comments. He co-opted the entire movement somewhat like what Glenn Beck and others did to the original Tea Party movement that Ron Paul helped start.

Once in office he installed the swamp in every position. He started spending more than Obama did, and just like Obama went right around anything that would reign in his Presidential powers. Just like every good RINO there is no limit on spending as long as it was for his pet projects the National Debt be damned. He got more Gun Control rammed through then Obama and Biden combined. He tried to appoint someone so left to run the ATF that the RINOs in congress stopped him. He in no way was a conservative or what he projected during his campaign.

No HPA
No SAC
No Wall
No Lock Her Up
No Audit Of Any Gov Agency
No Spending Reductions
Locked Down The Entire Country And Did Nothing To Stop It
Pushed Gun Control
Pushed The Vax
Pushed RFL
Congratulated Politicians For Passing Gun Control
No Voter Fraud Protections
The list is endless.

It is unfortunate that Americans now actively search for a King to worship and fix all their problems. Voters love Reality TV and that is what Trump gave them and they ate it up. He is a bigger than life superhero that can fix all their problems if they just Vote for him! He was right when he said he could shoot someone and get away with it. His Cult would defend anything he did because they have No Principles and put Party and Trump first. The Cult he created will be studied for years to come IMO. It is quite the PSYOP to completely betray your base yet they clamor for more betrayal.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-ZU6o9W4AITjja?format=jpg&name=medium

View Quote

What anti gun bill was singed into law by Trump?
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:10:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lol what a confused post. Who exactly are you responding to?

You poor soul.

I have a though exercise for you. It’s much harder than, say, knowing what the term “drive by” means, so gird your loins and bear with me.  Ready?

Go to the top of this page, or check the OP.  What is the subject of this thread?  I’ll give you a hint- it’s not “who do you think is the best candidate for president, and why?”… in fact, the thread subject is pretty self explanatory.  

What this means is that when people (like you) try to derail it into a different subject, you are, in fact, doing what’s called “thread sliding”.  That’s “changing the subject”, which is another thing you apparently don’t understand the meaning of.

A couple of things worth considering:

1. In a thread (started by a Trump cultist) entitled “Why do you hate or dislike Trump?”, it’s ok to discuss the reasons why Trump is a bad person, was a bad president, and is a terrible candidate for the upcoming election.  In fact, that’s what was requested by the person who started the thread.  If that offends you, you can go post in the “Trump is the most handsome president ever”, thread and make yourself feel better.  Maybe you can fantasize about second amendment coalitions or something,

2. If you don’t give a shit who I’m voting for, then why did you ask?  Why was it so important to you that you were fixated on my personal choices?  I’d ask which of the contradictory things was true, but I’m not even sure a Trump cultist is capable of understanding the concept of self-contradiction.

I guess your incoherent rambling was easier than actually going through the post to which you responded and trying to formulate some weak argument that they were lies.  It’s so much easier to simply cast accusations and later pretend they don’t exist, right?  Your hero would be so proud, if he actually gave a crap about the peons, of course.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:11:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Sorta like “drain the swamp?”
View Quote

Trump was too nice. I never said he was perfect. I maintain that people who suffer Trumphobia are silly bitches.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:13:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sticking your fingers in your ears and going LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU doesn't make it untrue. Trump is a grabber, or even worse, he changes his mind on topics to get people to like and support him, and has no real views of his own.
View Quote

I'll invite you to PM me. I bet you wont tho becuase it's you with the finger in your ears.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:14:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Nothing? You don't know where to look. That is becuase you are not tied into the right's news outlets you are tied into the left's.
View Quote

just think, if trump had followed through with his press conference it wouldn't matter which news outlet we are tied into
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:15:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Are the Caps lock keys broken at the Trump Campaign Headquarters?
View Quote

I use caps if I want to highlight what I am saying. WIll continue to use them as I have for decades. Don't think I am going to change for you.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:18:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Trump was too nice. I never said he was perfect. I maintain that people who suffer Trumphobia are silly bitches.
View Quote

another way to say it is trump was a pussy and a disappointment to gun owners.
hillary got a free pass and the rest of us lost our property and right to due process.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:19:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I use caps if I want to highlight what I am saying. WIll continue to use them as I have for decades. Don't think I am going to change for you.
View Quote

Will you change for all of us?
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:22:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You poor soul.

I have a though exercise for you. It's much harder than, say, knowing what the term "drive by" means, so gird your loins and bear with me.  Ready?

Go to the top of this page, or check the OP.  What is the subject of this thread?  I'll give you a hint- it's not "who do you think is the best candidate for president, and why?"  in fact, the thread subject is pretty self explanatory.  

What this means is that when people (like you) try to derail it into a different subject, you are, in fact, doing what's called "thread sliding".  That's "changing the subject", which is another thing you apparently don't understand the meaning of.

1. In a thread (started by a Trump cultist) entitled "Why do you hate or dislike Trump?", it's ok to discuss the reasons why Trump is a bad person, was a bad president, and is a terrible candidate for the upcoming election.  In fact, that's what was requested by the person who started the thread.  If that offends you, you can go post in the "Trump is the most handsome president ever", thread and make yourself feel better.  Maybe you can fantasize about second amendment coalitions or something,

2. If you don't give a shit who I'm voting for, then why did you ask?  Why was it so important to you that you were fixated on my personal choices?  I'd ask which of the contradictory things was true, but I'm not even sure a Trump cultist is capable of understanding the concept of self-contradiction.

I guess your incoherent rambling was easier than actually going through the post to which you responded and trying to formulate some weak argument that they were lies.  It's so much easier to simply cast accusations and later pretend they don't exist, right?  Your hero would be so proud, if he actually gave a crap about the peons, of course.
View Quote

Sir, I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:23:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Sir, I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
View Quote

I second that.

That was a great takedown.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:23:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The Electoral College voted, and Biden won. Trump then actively circumvented legal and constitutional means to challenge those results, in an attempt to overturn the results.

Are you really going to disagree with this?
View Quote

The E. C. voted based on the stolen votes in the various states.

Are you really going to fall for the BS? When Trump called the Georgia officials and aske them to find the votes what dis that mean to you? That Trump was asking them to fabricate votes? Thats not how I interpreated that. Becuase I already knew day of the elction and the following days, and TRUMP KNEW AS MUCH AND MORE THEN I DID, that Trump ballots were being found stuffed in the thousands in Dumpters!

So when he asked them to find the vote all they had to do was GO PULL THEM OUT OF THE TRASH! THAT's What Trump meant for fuks sake!

Anyone who is not aware of what I just related, it's a fact..... your dumb as rocks and are the problem with this country. Why don't some of you lay off the CNN.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:24:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Are you really going to fall for the BS? When Trump called the Georgia officials and aske them to find the votes what dis that mean to you? That Trump was asking them to fabricate votes? Thats not how I interpreated that. Becuase I already knew day of the elction and the following days, and TRUMP KNEW AS MUCH AND MORE THEN I DID, that Trump ballots were being found stuffed in the thousands in Dumpters!

So when he asked them to find the vote all they had to do was GO PULL THEM OUT OF THE TRASH! THAT's What Trump meant for fuks sake!

Anyone who is not aware of what I just related, it's a fact..... your dumb as rocks and are the problem with this country. Why don't some of you lay off the CNN.
View Quote

GOTDAM LIBRULS
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:24:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ok, so what’s the play then to get to 270. I’m all ears, convince me it can be done without a blindness to his weaknesses. Let’s say Trump plans to go all warlord on the swamp, he’s got to get into the office at least Constitutionally. Or are we throwing that off to “get revenge?”
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:26:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Look, attempt to distract from a culty answer by throwing up a Biden strawman.

I guess the whole nonpartisan “truth seeking” thing turned out to be less than honest.  Not a surprise, really.

Your pants are on fire…
View Quote

Horse shit. The only people who would post what you did here is a libtard. I can use Biden as an example all day long it don't make your case.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:29:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Great, so Trump has these right? The smoking gun if you will, too late to redo 2020 but we could bring down Kemp and setup ‘24 nicely. So where’s the evidence? I watched Lindell’s webcast, surely he has some super secret recording from those super-squirrel Wi-Fi sniffers he had floating around State Farm arena.

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:30:04 AM EDT
[#19]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You poor soul.

I have a though exercise for you. It’s much harder than, say, knowing what the term “drive by” means, so gird your loins and bear with me.  Ready?

Go to the top of this page, or check the OP.  What is the subject of this thread?  I’ll give you a hint- it’s not “who do you think is the best candidate for president, and why?”… in fact, the thread subject is pretty self explanatory.  

What this means is that when people (like you) try to derail it into a different subject, you are, in fact, doing what’s called “thread sliding”.  That’s “changing the subject”, which is another thing you apparently don’t understand the meaning of.

1. In a thread (started by a Trump cultist) entitled “Why do you hate or dislike Trump?”, it’s ok to discuss the reasons why Trump is a bad person, was a bad president, and is a terrible candidate for the upcoming election.  In fact, that’s what was requested by the person who started the thread.  If that offends you, you can go post in the “Trump is the most handsome president ever”, thread and make yourself feel better.  Maybe you can fantasize about second amendment coalitions or something,

2. If you don’t give a shit who I’m voting for, then why did you ask?  Why was it so important to you that you were fixated on my personal choices?  I’d ask which of the contradictory things was true, but I’m not even sure a Trump cultist is capable of understanding the concept of self-contradiction.

I guess your incoherent rambling was easier than actually going through the post to which you responded and trying to formulate some weak argument that they were lies.  It’s so much easier to simply cast accusations and later pretend they don’t exist, right?  Your hero would be so proud, if he actually gave a crap about the peons, of course.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/1zvslystz4-7.gif

All of you are taking the bait of this account, hook, line and sinker.

This is not a trump cultist nor even a trump supporter.  That account's purpose is to sow discord and rile up the actual trump cultists.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:30:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
OP, how does that hotdog taste?

After all the anti-gun bullshit Trump pulled, I just don’t understand how anyone can vote for him. It wouldn’t bother me quite as much if he was honest, but…

He told his potential voters in 2016 that, if elected, the attack on the 2nd amendment would be over.

He fucking lied through his teeth.
View Quote

You don't get it do you? That's why the Deep State started pulling off some mass shootings. To control him. The deep state got him to knee jerk react for about a day. Then it was over. Had he went hard line on pro guns that day it would  not have been any better. He actually did the prefect thing. Say what the left and parents want to hear then take no actions on it.

Name one gun contol law he signed into law, name one investigation done into vote fraud by any offical law enforcement agency or congressional committee.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:30:27 AM EDT
[#21]
I give Op a month before he flames out.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:31:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:31:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You don't get it do you? That's why the Deep State started pulling off some mass shootings. To control him. The deep state got him to knee jerk react for about a day. Then it was over. Had he went hard line on pro guns that day it would  not have been any better. He actually did the prefect thing. Say what the left and parents want to hear then take no actions on it.

Name one gun contol law he signed into law, name one investigation done into vote fraud by any offical law enforcement agency or congressional committee.
View Quote

Now I'm starting to realize maybe English isn't your first language.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:32:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

“Cleaned up the gun thing”? Do you even own guns? You should be righteously pissed off that someone was willing to write off your rights to make Schumer and Feinstein happy.

Disgusting and unbecoming of you to dismiss something so important. But sadly not surprising.
View Quote

I said I already addressed that. Obviously you did not do not believe what I reported and then a few posts later you refused to click the link and have what I said verified for yourself. So don't talk to me about un becoming. You being lazy is no detraction from my posiiton here.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:32:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I smell Q.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:32:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

GOTDAM LIBRULS
View Quote

now i know what it feels like to be one of the clouds the old man yells at
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:33:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The delicious irony of someone sucking the cock of a NY liberal calling someone that voted for actual conservatives "the left." Thanks for making my point.

View Quote

Still Stuck in the 1980's I see. OK boomer.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:38:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The POTUS is the chief of the Executive Branch. The BATFE is in the executive branch. Trump, as POTUS, directed his agencies in a memo to examine ways they could push gun control without having to wait for Congress. The BATFE then re-determined that bumpstocks are machine guns. This action put Slide Fire Solutions out of business, and kept bumpstocks out of the hands of Americans until the Judicial branch intervened.

Cliff notes: trump pushed gun control on America by circumventing the proper legislative process our country is built on, and a judge’s decision had to save America from Trump’s ignorance and liberal ego
View Quote

That's how you see it. Any gun owner knows bump stocks have no militia value. They are a toy that waste ammunition. So Trump sacrificed bump stocks to shut some libtards up. Thar's honestly what I think he did that for.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:40:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:42:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, it's going to be much sooner than that.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:44:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You also said you weren’t a “Trumpster”. We all know this was dishonest at this point.

You’ve proven nothing.  What, precisely, do you actually think you’ve proven?

There is a list of anti-gun things Trump has said and done, along with many links.

Trump says many things, often contradictory.  Why is that particular one “real” and all the other things aren’t?

So do you lack critical thinking skills, or is your one sided presentation deliberate?  I’m thinking the latter.
View Quote

I am not a Trumpster I simply hate lies, I hate Liars and I hate people who debate in ciricles, ignore facts and keep driving their partisan points. Of course I proved what I said in my OP. Of course you won't acknowledge it. You fight just like the scum Trump had to deal with. If people did not lie like you do Trump would be able to ignore them.

You don't let the enemy lie un challenged. You Crush them with the truth and with the record.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:44:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What anti gun bill was singed into law by Trump?
View Quote

Instead of doing anything he campaigned on Trump sat and thought one day what he could get done in all his free time? Trump was getting very bored of Golf no doubt and telling us that the Clintons are wonderful people so then Trump realized what he wanted to do was that he wanted to take our natural rights away. Unfortunately he realized Congress at the time wasn't going to join in with him in his loony NY Democrat gun policies. This made Trump angry because Trump gets his way like a spoiled child. So he huffed and he puffed yet Congress wouldn't go along with RFL or AWB or Banning Gun Accessories he hated. So since he had no other legal options available to him he then had the ATF go ahead and do his dirty work for him. He went ahead and instructed them to reclassify naughty gun parts that he didn't like since Congress wouldn't go along with his scheme. The ATF even sided with the people against Trump the first time around but Trump was so insistent on taking away our rights they caved. It is so wonderful that the MAGA King could find the time to run around congress to get what he wanted to restrict our rights but could do nothing to keep any of his promises because that pesky DEEPSTATE Boogyman.

Trump probably still feels bad he didn't get to sign a bill to take away more our rights it probably keeps him up at night that he couldn't take away our suppressors and get his AWB he has always supported. Hopefully with any luck he never gets to be POTUS again and he doesn't trample our God Given Rights because he doesn't like them. We can only hope.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:47:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You are an aggressively hostile junior poster who wont last long here. I’m sure you already have alternate accounts set up.
View Quote

More BS form someone who know jack shit. I'll last a long time here. I get the feeling you have to have thick skin to be here. Well you better have think skin too. I joined a forum that made a point to say you better have thick skin. I joined. I gave them the same shit they gave me. They ran sreaming into the night like the little bitches they were. And I learned they don't mean what they say what they really meant was they want to dish it out but don't give them their own medicine, they can't handle that. What a joke they were.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:48:17 AM EDT
[#34]

It's ok clown face, I'll wait, as long as it takes.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:49:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope not he is the gift that keeps on giving. He must have been looking for a new home since TheDonald was closed.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:49:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Thank you OP for making this post.  It's great to see the majority see trump for who he is, a fraud that only cares about his ego and not this country.
View Quote

You are no where near the majority here.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:53:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Neither like nor hate.

Just think that if he's have stayed off Twitter and not run his mouth like a petulant child, he'd still be in the White House.
View Quote

It's ok to have that opinion. I too think he runs his mouth off too much but I don't think that's a reason to vote for a RINO over Trump. We are back to normal now. 25.00 for 5 gallons of gas and it can go up any time the execs at big oil want to buy another boat car or time share.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:55:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:57:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

But he never followed up on that did he? Why do you think that was?
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:59:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Trump 2024!
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:00:16 AM EDT
[#41]
He's a narcissist, he is childish, and he can't get along with enough people to build a coalition.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:01:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

just think, if trump had followed through with his press conference it wouldn't matter which news outlet we are tied into
View Quote

But he did not follow through did he? He did however follow through on stuff like the wall Etc. That tells me he might have made the anti gun statements in the interest of "politics". That's what the democrats constantly do. Obama said NAFTA needs tweeking. Something the right needed to hear but as a lefty he never made a single move to any thing near tweeking NAFTA.

We get a president who knows how to play the enemies games against them and you condem him for it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:01:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Will you change for all of us?
View Quote

Fuck no.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:03:06 AM EDT
[#45]
NT'r crowd mad that First Day Out is already No. 2 on the iTunes Hip-Hop charts.

Attachment Attached File

http://www.itunescharts.net/us/charts/songs/hip-hop/

Donald Trump - First Day Out (Rap Song)

Trump is massively popular.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:03:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

GOTDAM LIBRULS
View Quote

People in the media who keep pushing this lie need to be lined up against a wall. Then have their fannies paddled.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:04:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you think RFLs are?  He gave his full support to governors who signed them into law.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:07:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Ok, so what’s the play then to get to 270. I’m all ears, convince me it can be done without a blindness to his weaknesses. Let’s say Trump plans to go all warlord on the swamp, he’s got to get into the office at least Constitutionally. Or are we throwing that off to “get revenge?”
View Quote

He was too nice the first time. He must not have been serious about Hillary in Jail however the left took him serious and  they are now doing to Trump what he joked about doing to Hillary. We can only hope he gets into office with the attitude of oh you really do want to play that game? Maybe Trump will be our American Pinochet. You can bet at least 100 million Americans will cheer him on.

Dangerous game the left has been palying. If that is the future I won't feel sorry for them at all. Maybe I will get a wall and a machine gun of my own to work.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:15:40 AM EDT
[#49]
hey here's the Fairweather Patriot crowd with their irrefutable logic-  

-elections are clean! Trump is popular so he'll win the primary, but then lose the general because he won't appease the left/middle 'voters'.  nevermind his numbers before, cnn says those are a red herring.  

-elections are stolen!  Trump won't win anyway.  but somehow desantis or vivek will.  no way that the msm will just transfer all of their propaganda instantly once DJT isn't the nominee and we get another romney/mccain honorable loser.

-elections are stolen!  No republican will win.  doom!  it's Trump's fault!

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:16:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He's a low IQ type A Narcissist.
Nothing more than a bullshitting used car salesman.
I had my fill of his kind long ago.
View Quote

I agree.  

Trump is a childish, self-serving, autocratic narcissist.  He cares only about himself: it is all about trump, only about trump, nothing but trump.  He is after the office again, not because he cares about this country nor because he is fit for the office, but because he likes the trappings of POTUS and his personal inadequacy requires that he be surrounded by all the little vermin who fawn and pander to him.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top