Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 11:29:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I have an expensive bass boat and a fishing gear addiction, also have a nice truck to haul it all with. Not really living check to check but I can sure be a lot better off if it wasn't a hobby of mine.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What are you putting on your CC every month that comes up to $3K?
View Quote
I pretty commonly run $3k to $7k/mo on CC's.  I love my cash back.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:03:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Because my wife has unreasonable ideas like paying off student loans and our house in half the time.

Oh, and being a small business owner means I'm always broke...
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:11:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wife and I grossed $175k last year of which, after you figure in retirement, daycare, mortgage, healthcare, etc. We bring home $44k/yr that we live off of.

It blows my mind how we can make so much money and have so little. I have tried to figure out where it all goes but I swear it just disappears. New tires here, dance class there, brakes are fucked, need new gutters, lawn mower blew up, cars burning oil. Fuck me. We can barely save $2-300 a month if were lucky without something screwing up that needs fixing.
View Quote
This is my wife and I situation as well. Only I make around $50k a year and she doesn’t work. We are penny pinching and very frugal to the max and we do well with our money.

The issue is that no matter how much money we save up....life happens. It’s almost as if life knows we are trying to save money and then decides we need $1200 worth of work done to my car or we have to spend it out on another repair. It never fails. I don’t know how people can save money.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:17:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This is my wife and I situation as well. Only I make around $50k a year and she doesn't work. We are penny pinching and very frugal to the max and we do well with our money.

The issue is that no matter how much money we save up....life happens. It's almost as if life knows we are trying to save money and then decides we need $1200 worth of work done to my car or we have to spend it out on another repair. It never fails. I don't know how people can save money.
View Quote
It gets a lot easier if you cross the median income line.  Keep the same spending habits and increase income by $20k/yr.  Then you'll be getting ahead.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:21:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This is my wife and I situation as well. Only I make around $50k a year and she doesn’t work. We are penny pinching and very frugal to the max and we do well with our money.

The issue is that no matter how much money we save up....life happens. It’s almost as if life knows we are trying to save money and then decides we need $1200 worth of work done to my car or we have to spend it out on another repair. It never fails. I don’t know how people can save money.
View Quote
Learning to fix shit yourself can go a long way, hell that's how I got my job to begin with because I was too poor to afford a car mechanic and found that I had a knack for fixing stuff.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:22:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Divorce loan consolidation set on 24month repayment which takes up over half my check each month, and a raise that was promised 18 months ago which never came.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:31:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I’m broke because I like nice things and because of ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:32:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

About now is when divorces strike, and the man starts from scratch.
View Quote
Sadly truth, my first marriage went that way, I was working 80 hours a week and she was sleeping around and spending the $$ on bs stuff, not the bills. Hard lessen life is at times, gotta learn and get smart or it's rough!
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:34:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Pythons...

I buy to many Colt Pythons.

Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:35:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
For those of you that like to eat fast food, use the McDonald's or Wendy's app. Every day is BOGO free on Wendy's chicken sandwiches.

McDonald's is running a daily promo on their app, buy any sandwich, get a second for $.25

Do the survey on any McDonald's receipt, and quarter pounder with cheese is BOGO free.
View Quote
NO, broke ass mofos should never even consider eating anything from a restaurant or fast food place.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:35:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's sort of what happened to me. I worked non stop so she started screwing other men.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:48:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Some of you need to stop trying to keep up with the Jones'.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:54:37 PM EDT
[#14]
I’m actually thinking of getting a second job near our home just to put straight into savings every week. I am the type that can’t stand to be bored so I may actually enjoy it. Also, both of my vehicles are paid for and my house payment and one credit card with about $350 to pay off on it plus the usual power/water bill. We are in the process of cutting out unnecessary spending.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 12:58:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Just returned from having coffee with a guy I know casually.
Got an earful.
He is seventy-two, a widower, and is living in the basement of a local couple's home in exchange for paying
a modest rent and doing odd jobs for the couple.

He confided that he lives on less than sixteen hundred dollars a month income, mostly Social Security.
He pinches pennies by using his car only three days a week, borrowing books and DVDs from the library for entertainment, and taking walks.

From what I understand, this man is becoming the face of many senior citizens.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 1:00:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Got an earful.
He is seventy-two, a widower, and is living in the basement of a local couple's home in exchange for paying

He confided that he lives on less than sixteen hundred dollars a month income, mostly Social Security.
He pinches pennies by using his car only three days a week, borrowing books and DVDs from the library for entertainment, and taking walks.

View Quote
That can generally be avoided with some forethought and a bit of action.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 1:00:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Learning to fix shit yourself can go a long way, hell that's how I got my job to begin with because I was too poor to afford a car mechanic and found that I had a knack for fixing stuff.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Already ahead of you there friend. I’m a maintenance mechanic by trade and I love working with my hands and that lends itself to being my own mechanic. The repairs I was speaking about above are usually the ones that require a lift or hoist to get to, that of which I don’t have in my carport.

Belts, hoses, alternators, starters, fluid and filter changes are the stuff that I do myself. Alignments, trans work and “deep motor” work is what I take to a shop.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 1:08:04 PM EDT
[#18]
I was very bad with money in my pre-marriage days. And barely OK with money till we had kids. Better now but still recovering. I make decent money, over the median income before we even count my wifes income. But its Connecticut, and everything is more expensive here.

Taxes, insurance, gas (70 miles a day round trip just for work), food, housing costs. Its all significantly higher. I have friends/acquaintances who live in middle America making half what the wife and I make and are seemingly doing better.

But ya know what? My kids are happy and healthy. We have a roof over our head, and theres always food on the table. And Im happy.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 1:18:05 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm broke because I've always been a spender. That said I own 4 cars, a few guns, and a ton of other toys. I never had savings. My wife and I both bought cars we could afford when we were both working, but after my son was born my wife stopped working to raise him. So we are single income with a kid, that's why I'm broke.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 1:24:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Well.. Im 37 and live with my mother.. Top that bitches.... Divorce is a real dick in the ass.. CS and alimony wipe me out.. I would have a pretty decent lifestyle if it wasnt for that shit...
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 1:34:09 PM EDT
[#21]
ITT: A couple people that actually live paycheck to paycheck, and a whole bunch of people that want to talk about how "broke" they are but are saving/paying down debt/spending frivolously.

Not even close to the same thing.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 1:45:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got an earful.

Or, as in his case, life can throw you a curve.
The fellow had a good career. His wife contracted what was ultimately a terminal disease.
Over a period of seven, or so, years, the speciality medical care wiped them out.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#23]
I live in one of the most expensive places to live and make. Just enough to survive here.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:02:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A written budget is the fix for most people living check to check. Also most folks could work a second job if truly needed but won't.

ETA living in a high cost of living area is usually not a wise choice no matter the education or skill set.

2 jobs here. 70-80 hours a week, 7 days a week. I barely remember what my family looks like
but I'm on track to be debt free with the exception of my mortgage and one car payment in roughly 2 years from now. It sucks - bad. But it can be done if a person wants it bad enough.

If I live that long.
I'd be lying if I said it hasn't created problems. But she is 95% on board.

It's a fine line to walk for sure.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:10:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It gets a lot easier if you cross the median income line.  Keep the same spending habits and increase income by $20k/yr.  Then you'll be getting ahead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is my wife and I situation as well. Only I make around $50k a year and she doesn't work. We are penny pinching and very frugal to the max and we do well with our money.

The issue is that no matter how much money we save up....life happens. It's almost as if life knows we are trying to save money and then decides we need $1200 worth of work done to my car or we have to spend it out on another repair. It never fails. I don't know how people can save money.
I'm in the same boat as @Navyvet1204 I will get some certifications this year and that will bump me up about $3000, but $20K is like 30% of my yearly income. I like my job and my house/neighborhood and would really like to make an extra $20K without having to relocate. Might have to start cutting grass in the summer or something lol
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I pretty commonly run $3k to $7k/mo on CC's.  I love my cash back.
View Quote
Yes...I agree. But WHAT are you spending $7K a month on? That's $36,000-$84,000 a year!!

I like my cash-back also....so I put mosh of my bills, grocery, fuel on my CC and pay it off every month in full around $1000-$1500.....but  what they hell are you spending $7K a month on?

Everyone I've ever talked to who tells me stuff like "I can never save, I don't get paid enough, I'm always broke....blah blah blah.........always has a nicer newer vehicle (usually multiple), has the most expensive cell phone with the most expensive cell package, pays $200 a month for cable/dish, has 4-5 huge LED TV's in their home, lots of toys, eats out all the time, spend way to much money on designer clothes....etc, etc.

It's not hard to see why some people never have any money.  No different that why some people can lose weight, and some can't.  Motivation to do so....either you have it, or you don't.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:15:36 PM EDT
[#27]
I’m broke because since Jan 2018, I’ve been to 11 weddings and have 8 more planned this year.

I’ve spent thousands on bachelor parties, hotels, travel, etc.

I really should just tell them I’ll catch them at the next one, but I don’t.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:19:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I’m broke because since Jan 2017, I’ve been to 11 weddings and have 8 more planned this year.

I’ve spent thousands on bachelor parties, hotels, travel, etc.

I really should just tell them I’ll catch them at the next one, but I don’t.
View Quote
11 weddings? I think I would have said "thanks, but no thanks" after the second one.

You need to learn how to say NO.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:30:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

11 weddings? I think I would have said "thanks, but no thanks" after the second one.

You need to learn how to say NO.
View Quote
Be at 19 total by the end of the year
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:33:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Be at 19 total by the end of the year
View Quote
I guess everyone needs a hobby.......
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:36:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yes...I agree. But WHAT are you spending $7K a month on? That's $36,000-$84,000 a year!!

I like my cash-back also....so I put mosh of my bills, grocery, fuel on my CC and pay it off every month in full around $1000-$1500.....but  what they hell are you spending $7K a month on?

Everyone I've ever talked to who tells me stuff like "I can never save, I don't get paid enough, I'm always broke....blah blah blah.........always has a nicer newer vehicle (usually multiple), has the most expensive cell phone with the most expensive cell package, pays $200 a month for cable/dish, has 4-5 huge LED TV's in their home, lots of toys, eats out all the time, spend way to much money on designer clothes....etc, etc.

It's not hard to see why some people never have any money.  No different that why some people can lose weight, and some can't.  Motivation to do so....either you have it, or you don't.
View Quote
My sister has a business.  Sometimes I pick stuff up for her and she pays me back later. The lower end is pushing almost every possible expense through my CC's.  Last year I think I spent over $1k/mo on guns. I also manage my extended families cell phone plan.  That's normally a little under $300/mo.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:44:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Stay at home wife, 3 kids, one is autistic. I make about 55-65k/yr depending on OT.
800$ rent
400$ speech therapy
250$ gas electric
450$ groceries
130$ car insurance
thats just what i can think of as far as monthly bills. Im going back to school for an associates degree in OSHA. I hope to increase my income by atleast 10-15k/yr after im done.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:50:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I’m actually thinking of getting a second job near our home just to put straight into savings every week. I am the type that can’t stand to be bored so I may actually enjoy it. Also, both of my vehicles are paid for and my house payment and one credit card with about $350 to pay off on it plus the usual power/water bill. We are in the process of cutting out unnecessary spending.
View Quote
If you have a disposable car, jump in the pizza game bruh. Nothing can really compare in terms of flexibility as as second job vs. the income it can bring if you hustle. The only better alternative is a side business/making and selling something.

I averaged about $22/hr with tips after gas (not including wear/tear, like I said disposable car) and worked as much as I could. It was also easy to get out of work/trade a shift when needed.

It was fun, sometimes. Its harder than you think (if you want to maximize your earnings per hour). I outworked everyone in the store and made significantly more than the average person there. You can slack off and make $14/hr, but fuck that.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Wife and I gross 150k.  Our house is on the pricey side and we pay 1800/mo in childcare/preschool.  400 car note.  We are still able to save about 30k+ per year and not scrimp for food, alcohol, date nights, etc.

You are right though.  I feel like I should be able to save more but something is always coming up.  For us it’s mostly medical.  Last year was about 7k in medical expenses above premiums.  Looking like a similar amount this year with a ~3.5k surgery scheduled in 2 weeks.  I can’t wait for the kids to be in grade school so I can stop paying so much in day care.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Stay at home wife, 3 kids, one is autistic. I make about 55-65k/yr depending on OT.
800$ rent
400$ speech therapy
250$ gas electric
450$ groceries
130$ car insurance
thats just what i can think of as far as monthly bills. Im going back to school for an associates degree in OSHA. I hope to increase my income by atleast 10-15k/yr after im done.
View Quote
Why doesn't your wife learn how to do the speech therapy and save almost $5k a year?
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 2:59:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Wife and I gross 150k.  Our house is on the pricey side and we pay 1800/mo in childcare/preschool.  400 car note.  We are still able to save about 30k+ per year and not scrimp for food, alcohol, date nights, etc.

You are right though.  I feel like I should be able to save more but something is always coming up.  For us it’s mostly medical.  Last year was about 7k in medical expenses above premiums.  Looking like a similar amount this year with a ~3.5k surgery scheduled in 2 weeks.  I can’t wait for the kids to be in grade school so I can stop paying so much in day care.
View Quote
Why would you finance a vehicle if you have the ability to just pay it off? 0% interest auto loan?
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 3:01:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Wife and I grossed $175k last year of which, after you figure in retirement, daycare, mortgage, healthcare, etc. We bring home $44k/yr that we live off of.

It blows my mind how we can make so much money and have so little. I have tried to figure out where it all goes but I swear it just disappears. New tires here, dance class there, brakes are fucked, need new gutters, lawn mower blew up, cars burning oil. Fuck me. We can barely save $2-300 a month if were lucky without something screwing up that needs fixing.
View Quote
If you're hurting now, wait until you realize you didn't save enough for retirement.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 3:07:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Paying hundreds of dollars each month for student loans. For my wife's student loans.

She doesn't work. She hasn't worked in 4 years. She halfheartedly looks for jobs, sometimes.
Health care costs increasing faster than pay increases.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 3:13:41 PM EDT
[#39]
I made 130k last year and should make close to that this year. I was always wondering where all my money was going. I could barley save 300 a month. I made a spreadsheet on excel and put my monthly income on there. Then I put all my bills on there. I added all my bills up amd divided that number by 4. I take that amount right out of my paycheck and put it into the bills account (I have 3 checking accounts and 2 savings accounts). I talked with my wife on what we need for food each week we both agreed on 150$ a week. I started planning my lunches and eatting cheaper at work. I spent a lot of money eatting out.  Every week when i get paid first thing i do is start moving money around. 1 account is only for bills, 1 account is my wifes the other is mine. I put all the money for food and whatever extra into my wifes account for what ever she wants. I only put 100$ a week into my qccount for gas or other things. I bought my wife a new toyota highlander and I picked myselp up a 1990 toypta corrola for 900$. I drive that for work i fill it up every 2 weeks. So far this year doing this im able to take 700$/week and put into savings or towards debt. My wife is stay at home mom we have 3 kids. 144k$ mortgage, 5k$ in credit cards (4k at 0% interest) 16k$ home equity loan and 6k$ left on my wifes car. I dont have cable and this is the first time in 9 years that weve actually had internet at home. Ive been realy trying to see what expenses I can cut out more than I have. But I feel like this is going to be a good year.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 3:14:40 PM EDT
[#40]
A lot of people will find a way to live paycheck to paycheck.

Even affluent professionals.

They buy the 90k car, the 2.5k bicycle, 900k home, spend 1k a month on phones/internet/cable, send their kids to private school, pay their kid’s college tuition, have horses, buy a 2k dog, get their spouse another 90k car, get their kids 15-20k cars, etc.

The family making a quarter of what they do buys a 25k car, 400 bicycle, 200k home, spends 200 a month on phones/internet/cable, has their kids in public school, don’t pay their kid’s college tuition, get their spouse a 20k car, get their kid a 4K car or give them grandpa’s old car when he kicks the bucket, etc.

One family has a much nicer lifestyle than the other, but they are both living paycheck to paycheck.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 3:28:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Why would you finance a vehicle if you have the ability to just pay it off? 0% interest auto loan?
View Quote
I should clarify that the 30k is pretax into 401k.  I was trying to stockpile money in the bank account to build a bigger emergency fund as well but I may actually suck it up and pay it off this year just to stop having to pay it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 3:30:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The amount of honesty in this thread is alarming.

There’s serious issues going on with acquiring “stuff”, especially with the high income earners.
View Quote
You can outspend any income level.  That's really the bottom line.

I look at what I spend on "extra stuff" and it's really quite obscene.  Having a family puts pressure on it because you want your wife and kids to live well.

I'm not living paycheck to paycheck and I am still taking care of my business with respect to retirement and don't have any debt other than a mortgage BUT if I was single I'd have more money than I'd know what to do with it because I'm perfectly content with all of my stuff as it is.

The wife and the kids on the other hands have daily, weekly, and yearly material aspirations and of course out of state extended family creates demands for travel for major life events like birthdays, weddings, or baptisms.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 3:37:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Only 3 possible scenarios here:

1.You still live at home with parents
2. you have 10 roommates
3. you live in your car/van
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I earn less than $20k a year and I live pretty comfortably alone even here in Commiefornia of all places. Life is cheap and easy when you live a quiet, minimalist lifestyle. If you live alone and are still broke, you really, really need to take a long, hard look at your lifestyle. There's just no excuse for it, life is cheap and simple without a family to have to support.

Only 3 possible scenarios here:

1.You still live at home with parents
2. you have 10 roommates
3. you live in your car/van
Do a Zillow search for 2+ beds and $100k max in California and you'll get thousands of results.  Of course, these homes aren't going to be in Silicon Valley.

My house in MI is worth about $400k and if you moved it about 30 miles east it'd be worth maybe $75k-$100k.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 3:42:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Not judging anyone’s situation here, but most people who live paycheck to paycheck while making decent salaries are simply doing it wrong.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 3:47:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Not judging anyone’s situation here, but most people who live paycheck to paycheck while making decent salaries are simply doing it wrong.
View Quote
Agree with this,I know a few guys make 100k+ for over 10+ years.....dudes are financial disasters.

These bozos could win the lottery and fuck it up.

One guy I know and his wife bring in 170k and owe on a bunch of shit.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 4:01:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
how do you live comfortably in one of the highest cost of living states in the country on 20k? are you a cellar dweller?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I earn less than $20k a year and I live pretty comfortably alone even here in Commiefornia of all places. Life is cheap and easy when you live a quiet, minimalist lifestyle. If you live alone and are still broke, you really, really need to take a long, hard look at your lifestyle. There's just no excuse for it, life is cheap and simple without a family to have to support.
how do you live comfortably in one of the highest cost of living states in the country on 20k? are you a cellar dweller?
No idea where he is in CA but just for the hell of it I picked Fresno to start and started going from there on Zillow and yeah,it's possible.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 4:05:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

No idea where he is in CA but just for the hell of it I picked Fresno to start and started going from there on Zillow and yeah,it's possible.
View Quote
Way better than a van.  Frankly better than much of the world lives in.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm guessing it's a bunch for mortgage and child care.

I made a little over half what he made last year.  Maxed 401k, maxed two Roths, paid down my last $10k in school debt, bought a used camper, and bought $10k+ in guns last year.

ETA: Also have four kids and SAH wife.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True, but he mentioned all of this small stuff that is preventing him from saving

He didn't say his $10k/month mortgage was killing him

I make less than half of what he and his SO do, I buy what I want when I want, and still save hundreds a month plus maxing out my Roth IRA and putting 15% into my 401K

I agree the ratio is important, but his must be fucked
I'm guessing it's a bunch for mortgage and child care.

I made a little over half what he made last year.  Maxed 401k, maxed two Roths, paid down my last $10k in school debt, bought a used camper, and bought $10k+ in guns last year.

ETA: Also have four kids and SAH wife.
I’m sure I should keep reading this thread but that math doesn’t make sense unless you have no mortgage, vehicle, or insurance (car, health, whatever) unless you hit a lotto or inherited a large sum
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 4:43:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm sure I should keep reading this thread but that math doesn't make sense unless you have no mortgage, vehicle, or insurance (car, health, whatever) unless you hit a lotto or inherited a large sum
View Quote
@anbbna - House is paid off. Cars are paid off.  Insurance is cheap through reserve service.  Four kids so my fed tax bill is $0, just have to pay medicare/medicaid.

We live fairly cheaply.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 4:46:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
@anbbna - House is paid off. Cars are paid off.  Insurance is cheap through reserve service.  Four kids so my fed tax bill is $0, just have to pay medicare/medicaid.

We live fairly cheaply.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure I should keep reading this thread but that math doesn't make sense unless you have no mortgage, vehicle, or insurance (car, health, whatever) unless you hit a lotto or inherited a large sum

We live fairly cheaply.
Gotcha. Congrats very few people can say that. I’m currently paycheck to paycheck since my wife has been in grad school. About to double our income but will be paying 6k+ in student loans so will still be paycheck to paycheck for the next few years
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top