Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 82
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 5:32:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I’m not a big fan of mark cuban. But he makes some pretty valid points and speculation on doge. The 5.2 billion cap makes sense kinda
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 5:34:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Of course, there's even 1000x leverage available.

You won't though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there an easy way to short this garbage?
Of course, there's even 1000x leverage available.

You won't though.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 7:31:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:29:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Been preaching this from the beginning.  The fact that doge is not capped, that it is inflationary is not a flaw.  This makes the most sense as a now a days currency.  It will remain attainable to the average person forever.  The fact that it is a meme, easily liked and marketable is why it will succeed.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:22:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I finally caved and moved money into another checking account and just linked it so I guess I'm 2 weeks out. I've never done this before so I might need help here. I only have $150 to start out for now. Maybe more next week.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:35:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I finally caved and moved money into another checking account and just linked it so I guess I'm 2 weeks out. I've never done this before so I might need help here. I only have $150 to start out for now. Maybe more next week.
View Quote

To bad about the 2 weeks, cause Doge is taking a nose dive right now, now is the time to buy.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:29:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Dammit I missed that dip to 0.51 an hour ago. Now it's back up to 0.60.

Quoted:
To bad about the 2 weeks, cause Doge is taking a nose dive right now, now is the time to buy.
View Quote

lol chill my guy. It's already back up to 60 cents. Hardly a nose dive.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:40:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Somebody wake up the Europeans and tell 'em to buy and HODL.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:48:27 PM EDT
[#9]
You guys know this is ultimately going to crash and burn, it's only a matter of when.  Bitcoin is probably the real deal to some extent, but eventually people will get bored with the 'doge memes' and all the early holders will pull the rug out.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:54:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You guys know this is ultimately going to crash and burn, it's only a matter of when.  Bitcoin is probably the real deal to some extent, but eventually people will get bored with the 'doge memes' and all the early holders will pull the rug out.
View Quote

Many of us got in at a good time

I’ve made my money back, made a good amount, and am having fun with what’s left. I don’t think anyone on her seriously thinks they’re going to retire on this stuff
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:07:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Meh. Who knows. You don't and neither do I. What I do know is I said the same thing about Bitcoin back when it was only a fraction of what it is now. Oops.

And another thing I know is Bitcoin never had the publicity and support that Dogecoin has when it was still at a reasonable price point.  With all the name recognition and hype Dogecoin has already, it isn't going anywhere and it isn't going to "crash" any time soon.

It might not ever get to $1,000 or even $100, but I do think we'll look back one day and kick ourselves for not buying a bunch more when it was only 60 cents.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:23:04 AM EDT
[#12]
I’m going to put a nice rifle up for sale soon. Market value is about $3k.

Gonna post it for like $2800. Only accepted payment method is going to be dogecoin
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:24:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Meh. Who knows. You don't and neither do I. What I do know is I said the same thing about Bitcoin back when it was only a fraction of what it is now. Oops.

And another thing I know is Bitcoin never had the publicity and support that Dogecoin has when it was still at a reasonable price point.  With all the name recognition and hype Dogecoin has already, it isn't going anywhere and it isn't going to "crash" any time soon.

It might not ever get to $1,000 or even $100, but I do think we'll look back one day and kick ourselves for not buying a bunch more when it was only 60 cents.
View Quote

Bitcoin is different though, it has a set limit to the amount that can ever exist, and that makes it a true store of value.  Dogecoin isn't like that as I understand.  Dogecoin is also pointless and too hard to buy or use, it's not even available on coinbase.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:27:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude no one cares. You can post that every 10 minutes. Still, no one cares.

I long since pulled out my initial investment. It can go to zero this hour. I do not care. I’m losing nothing.  The few grand I’d make if I cashed out today isn’t going to impact my life at all, so I may as well let it ride and see what happens.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:29:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Bitcoin is different though, it has a set limit to the amount that can ever exist, and that makes it a true store of value.  Dogecoin isn't like that as I understand.  Dogecoin is also pointless and too hard to buy or use, it's not even available on coinbase.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To hard to buy, are you serious?

Just sign up on binance.us and buy it. It’s easy.

Do you even know what you’re talking about?
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:47:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

To hard to buy, are you serious?

Just sign up on binance.us and buy it. It’s easy.

Do you even know what you’re talking about?
View Quote

No, he has no clue. He likes to post here randomly to warn us it is going to crash. It can crash like the Hindenburg and I wouldn’t lose any sleep. I’m starting to think he cashed out for a loss at some point and is sour about everyone that held.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:39:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Lol…too hard to buy??  I’ve bought on Webull, Binance US, Abra and Robinhood.  Coinbase might be next.  Safemoon on the other hand is a real bitch to buy.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:10:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Lol…too hard to buy??  I’ve bought on Webull, Binance US, Abra and Robinhood.  Coinbase might be next.  Safemoon on the other hand is a real bitch to buy.
View Quote

Sure is.  And I'm a lazy fucker who usually throws in the towel on stuff like that.  But I just snagged some.

Just for the amusement value of telling someone I own 100 million coins.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:19:39 AM EDT
[#19]
I posted on Facebook about it a few days ago. Since then, about 25% of my friends list have told me they opened RH accounts to buy some and wanted advice.

That should tell you everything you need to know. I've only been in it for six weeks. Twitter, and the tardy-internet-verse are hearing about it. Which means more money in it.

This weekend will either be a huge dump, or a huge pump. I guess watch SNL and then watch Robinhood crash. Cause we all know that's going to happen at the "worst" moment.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 7:13:00 AM EDT
[#20]
And starting to go up.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:29:02 AM EDT
[#21]
How does Uncle Sam get his cut if you use Dogecoin to buy something? Say you purchased Doge at .10 and it rises to .60 and then you get tickets to a Mavs game for 150 coins...
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:45:08 AM EDT
[#22]
How's the fees been buying Bnb directly through trust wallet? Noticed you either have to use simplex or moonpay to process payments and they sure want alot of personal info to use a card
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:47:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How does Uncle Sam get his cut if you use Dogecoin to buy something? Say you purchased Doge at .10 and it rises to .60 and then you get tickets to a Mavs game for 150 coins...
View Quote

Good question.

If it gets converted to USD before you pay the vendor, it's a sale and you'll have to pay the capital gains on your .50 profit/coin.

If it's converted to USD after the vendor has possession of the coins, I don't know.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:18:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Paperhanded it and sold at .50 before it climbed to .69 and now .60ish.  hope to jump back in with it all at .50 if it drops again
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:21:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Paperhanded it and sold at .50 before it climbed to .69 and now .60ish.  hope to jump back in with it all at .50 if it drops again
View Quote

It briefly touched .51-.52 for like 30 minutes yesterday but quickly jumped right back to .60.

It looks like .60 is the new floor. Well at least until Sunday morning, then who knows.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:28:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It briefly touched .51-.52 for like 30 minutes yesterday but quickly jumped right back to .60.

It looks like .60 is the new floor. Well at least until Sunday morning, then who knows.
View Quote

The consolidation happening at .60 is amazingly good news.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:32:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Can we get another .50 dip in the next few hours? Please?
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:40:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Can we get another .50 dip in the next few hours? Please?
View Quote

Bought more in the dip yesterday after seeing a hold at 60.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 12:54:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:24:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Becoming more and more mainstream..

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:59:20 PM EDT
[#31]
It's already heating up for Daddy Musk's big skit show.

Only gains from here on out, boys. Get right or get left.

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 3:05:37 PM EDT
[#32]
The drops this week have not been too brutal. It seems to like to be around .60 or so. One dollar is really not crazy sounding at all now. I’m curious though if it can break a dollar and keep going long term or if it stays around the dollar mark and becomes the crypto equivalent of the US dollar for people to use as currency if they wanted to. Bitcoin is so valuable that it is not going to be for the majority of people. It’s almost like a ultra wealthy vs poor currency right now. And I don’t ever see dogecoin following bitcoins climb to 60,000 at all. But time will tell I guess
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 3:14:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The drops this week have not been too brutal. It seems to like to be around .60 or so. One dollar is really not crazy sounding at all now. I’m curious though if it can break a dollar and keep going long term or if it stays around the dollar mark and becomes the crypto equivalent of the US dollar for people to use as currency if they wanted to. Bitcoin is so valuable that it is not going to be for the majority of people. It’s almost like a ultra wealthy vs poor currency right now. And I don’t ever see dogecoin following bitcoins climb to 60,000 at all. But time will tell I guess
View Quote

A couple of dollars is realistic for the mid-long term.  Doge will never be crazy valuable like BTC, there is just wayyyyy to much supply.  More Doge are being mined in two days than all of the BTC that currently and will ever exist.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 3:23:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

A couple of dollars is realistic for the mid-long term.  Doge will never be crazy valuable like BTC, there is just wayyyyy to much supply.  More Doge are being mined in two days than all of the BTC that currently and will ever exist.
View Quote

Which all makes sense. The fact there is like over 2 trillion in us currency in circulation means doge coin has a chance to be a similar style currency one day. So that tells me that will keep its value around a few bucks probably. I understand nothing when it comes to crypto so I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 4:10:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 4:21:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who even watches snl though? I just don’t see that causing a big boost. Hope I’m wrong though
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 4:45:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Who even watches snl though? I just don’t see that causing a big boost. Hope I’m wrong though
View Quote

Kids that smoke weed and live in their parents basement with extra free biden money to blow.  Anything Musk says they will follow.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 4:47:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Kids that smoke weed and live in their parents basement with extra free biden money to blow.  Anything Musk says they will follow.
View Quote

You think they haven’t already bought doge?
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 4:53:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Some upward movement again...

PRICE
$0.643628

24 HOUR % CHANGE
8.60%

MARKET CAP
$83.26B

VOLUME (24H)
$21.55B
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 5:43:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just like the stock market, someone is buying the rumor and someone else will sell the news...
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 5:52:10 PM EDT
[#41]
From Musk's Twitter 45 mins ago:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/7/2021 5:56:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 6:01:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Which all makes sense. The fact there is like over 2 trillion in us currency in circulation means doge coin has a chance to be a similar style currency one day. So that tells me that will keep its value around a few bucks probably. I understand nothing when it comes to crypto so I could be wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem with Doge as a currency replacement is that it can’t support a high number of transactions per minute. To do so there would need to be significant revisions to the code and there’s no significant work going on for that.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 6:04:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The problem with Doge as a currency replacement is that it can’t support a high number of transactions per minute. To do so there would need to be significant revisions to the code and there’s no significant work going on for that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL...among other problems.

Good luck. I hope sincerely Doge holders make out to a couple bucks. Elon is laughing all the way to the bank either way.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 6:06:52 PM EDT
[#45]
$0.68 as we speak friends!
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Good luck. I hope sincerely Doge holders make out to a couple bucks. Elon is laughing all the way to the bank either way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem with Doge as a currency replacement is that it can't support a high number of transactions per minute. To do so there would need to be significant revisions to the code and there's no significant work going on for that.

And the person that holds the wallet with 30% of all Doge.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 6:07:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Is there an easy way to short this garbage?
View Quote

Yeah. Buy high and sell low. Same net effect.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 6:10:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

THese sorts of things usually end up having the opposite effect. Be prepared to buy.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 6:13:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

THese sorts of things usually end up having the opposite effect. Be prepared to buy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s a wild card for sure. In the past any sort of organized effort to pump the value made it go down. But whenever Musk would post random doge references on Twitter the value would go up. So it’s hard to really say what SNL could do.

I’m just gonna hang on for the ride.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 6:17:47 PM EDT
[#50]
So…..   musk on snl one day from now

Buy the rumor sell the news?
Or goes to moon Sunday?

Are you selling before snl or buying?
Page / 82
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top