Page / 8
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 9:03:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 9:06:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Hang on, if a Canadian approved the fund raiser, does that mean only 70 cents on the dollar actually goes to the Cola Bro? 
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 9:07:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hang on, if a Canadian approved the fund raiser, does that mean only 70 cents on the dollar actually goes to the Cola Bro? 
View Quote
Donations have to be made in French and English
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 9:09:56 PM EDT
[#4]
In for two right now. I'll try to get a few more by the end of the month. Forgot to out my username in the notes...dammit.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 9:13:50 PM EDT
[#5]
So I'm confused do your want donations via the link or via PayPal? I'm dense
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 9:14:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Prayers to Mike and his family. I know how hard this fight is. I just got another $140,000 hospital bill in the mail. Even with good insurance, Mike is going to need help folks!
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 9:17:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
In for 10.  Incoming money.
View Quote
Welcome to the site
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 9:19:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's awesome. Anthem_of_the_mind is on his way over from work to bring some Esstac goodies to add to the raffle prizes. I will be updating the OP with prizes as we go, so please keep an eye on it.

The outpouring of support here leaves me at a loss for words. Thank you everyone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The wife just gave the ok to donate a Cola Warrior Polo Shirt. The winner will have the choice of a Large or Extra Large black Polo shirt with either the Peep and Bones or a Peep Spade.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/284782/Resized_20170906_084301_1644-329272.JPG
That's awesome. Anthem_of_the_mind is on his way over from work to bring some Esstac goodies to add to the raffle prizes. I will be updating the OP with prizes as we go, so please keep an eye on it.

The outpouring of support here leaves me at a loss for words. Thank you everyone.
When the winners are announced have them contact me for their shirt and I'll mail it directly to them, if that's ok.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 10:00:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
When the winners are announced have them contact me for their shirt and I'll mail it directly to them, if that's ok.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The wife just gave the ok to donate a Cola Warrior Polo Shirt. The winner will have the choice of a Large or Extra Large black Polo shirt with either the Peep and Bones or a Peep Spade.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/284782/Resized_20170906_084301_1644-329272.JPG

Will do. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 10:01:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Donations through the link, raffle tickets via Paypal or mail.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 10:04:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Prayers to Mike and his family. I know how hard this fight is. I just got another $140,000 hospital bill in the mail. Even with good insurance, Mike is going to need help folks!
View Quote
Ouch.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 10:05:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Mike is done with surgery, and is feeling groggy but is able to text a bit. He said they were going to try to get him on his feet tomorrow. He thanks everyone for their support, and said he'll hop on here when he can.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 1:42:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Fuckin redditors, coming in and donating to our fund raisers. It's obscene I tell ya!

Now you're going to have to show up for cola wars and atone. 
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:36:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Proceeds from raffle tickets also go to your friend?
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:46:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Mike is done with surgery, and is feeling groggy but is able to text a bit. He said they were going to try to get him on his feet tomorrow. He thanks everyone for their support, and said he'll hop on here when he can.
View Quote
Thanks for the update.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 11:19:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep, once the drawing is complete I forward all money directly to him.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 12:28:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yep, once the drawing is complete I forward all money directly to him.
View Quote
In for 4
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 11:23:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Bump. Break out your wallets assholes
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#19]
I received this text yesterday.

@nvgeologist

That would make a pretty sweet paddle, don't you think?

Link Posted: 10/11/2017 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nice first post

PayPal sent. If I win, give my prize to Omnifox.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 1:38:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Check will be going out in the mail tomorrow
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 7:50:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Bumping thread and sending check.  In for 5
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:23:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Friday the 13th bump
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:41:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Wtf is the hold up? Get those donations rolling in!
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:13:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Wtf is the hold up? Get those donations rolling in!
View Quote
We're doing pretty well, I appreciate all the support. I'll update the prize thread as soon as more stuff arrives and I've had the chance to put some prize packages together.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

We're doing pretty well, I appreciate all the support. I'll update the prize thread as soon as more stuff arrives and I've had the chance to put some prize packages together.
View Quote
Fair enough I just like to see these threads do well is all.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:29:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Plaque, they can just IM me or email and I'll collaborate with what they want on it and mail it directly to them.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 12:01:38 PM EDT
[#28]
In for 5 tickets.

I'd like to spread this around outside of ARFCOM, so there may be some donations and raffle ticket purchases coming in that won't have affiliated AR15.com user accounts. I've asked those people to include an email address instead of a username if they are buying raffle tickets. If they send a check, they should put their email address on the memo line for you.

Fuck cancer, eat peeps.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 12:39:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I received this text yesterday.

@nvgeologist

That would make a pretty sweet paddle, don't you think?

https://i.imgur.com/1vTqgRJ.jpg
View Quote
Awesome
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 2:56:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Hi Everybody!  Just a quick update, I am home temporarily, and finally got a good night of much needed sleep! They’re going to let me heal from the hip surgery/tumor removal for 10 or so days more before we get into the cancer treatment.  When we do start chemo, I will be admitted to the hospital for 3-4 weeks at a time.  It’s going to be rough, but all the support that everybody has been showing is keeping me motivated to fight this crap out of my body and make it to the next CWW!  Thank you all for the donations and entering the raffle, big thanks to my good friend p2tharizo for putting this together!  Once I figure out my photobucket account I’ll try and get some pics up.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#31]
A positive attitude goes a long way, we're all behind you
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 3:12:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Hi Everybody!  Just a quick update, I am home temporarily, and finally got a good night of much needed sleep! They’re going to let me heal from the hip surgery/tumor removal for 10 or so days more before we get into the cancer treatment.  When we do start chemo, I will be admitted to the hospital for 3-4 weeks at a time.  It’s going to be rough, but all the support that everybody has been showing is keeping me motivated to fight this crap out of my body and make it to the next CWW!  Thank you all for the donations and entering the raffle, big thanks to my good friend p2tharizo for putting this together!  Once I figure out my photobucket account I’ll try and get some pics up.
View Quote
Use imgur.com or Google drive for pics. You have just under six months to prep for cwwiv. Good luck, we're all counting on you 
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 3:14:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
We are all thinking of you, Mike. You're going to get through this.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 3:25:41 PM EDT
[#34]
War on cancer, we need this more then that other war on.....
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#35]

I'll donate one AR15 silver coin for a prize.
Can send to winner after the drawing.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 5:26:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Damn good to hear your doing better. Just sent $25 for five raffle tickets. Keep kicking ass Brother!

ETA; Shameless bump and @p2tharizo, clean out your inbox. We sent a donation from my wife's paypal, she put my username in the comments.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 8:19:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Damn good to hear your doing better. Just sent $25 for five raffle tickets. Keep kicking ass Brother!

ETA; Shameless bump and @p2tharizo, clean out your inbox. We sent a donation from my wife's paypal, she put my username in the comments.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Received. Thank you broseph.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 8:20:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Glad to hear bro, nice to see you on Arfcom again. We need more 13ers.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 8:24:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Will hit.

Hey colabros.. Hows Emily doing? I donated bigly for that fundraiser but never heard an update. Hope she is well.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 8:46:39 PM EDT
[#41]
In for 5
Thanks for the PayPal option.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 9:04:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Will hit.

Hey colabros.. Hows Emily doing? I donated bigly for that fundraiser but never heard an update. Hope she is well.
View Quote
She's doing good, has about 10-11 months of chemo left.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 9:42:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 9:44:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Will hit.

Thats great and sad. Poor kiddo Kids are super resilient. She WILL bounce back. After this as a kid she can conquer the world as a healthy adult!
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 10:02:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I have a ssa-e 2013 color warrior branded trigger still in original packaging if I'm allowed to donate for the raffle I will.
View Quote
@NoloContendere

I'll update the OP when I get the small prize packages together. I'll have you ship it to the winner if it's okay with you. That's what I'm doing to some of the donated prizes to cut down on confusion.

Thanks brotherman.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 10:02:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Will hit.

Damn that's rough.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 10:09:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 10:10:18 PM EDT
[#48]
I just sent you $20 on paypal.  Made a donation to the fund sight.  I fucking hate cancer.  Wife had it 19 years ago.  It took her father way too early.  Her mother beat lung cancer.  I will keep his family in my prayers.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 10:21:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Paypal sent for 4 tickets. And a bump for @p2tharizo being such an awesome guy for doing this, anyone looking for a home in North Western
Arizona should contact @p2tharizo as he a really good realtor.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 10:33:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Will do. As long as it's not overseas or some shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@NoloContendere

I'll update the OP when I get the small prize packages together. I'll have you ship it to the winner if it's okay with you. That's what I'm doing to some of the donated prizes to cut down on confusion.

Thanks brotherman.
Will do. As long as it's not overseas or some shit.
You know me sir, full ITAR compliance. Law and order all day long. Yep.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top