Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:32:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One thing I've learned from ar15 is never take travel advice from the inbreds here.

When I went to England you all had me believing that it was a war torn Afghanistan.

Im going to Mexico in February and it will be fine.
View Quote
I’m going to visit some in laws in the middle of Tamaulipas in a few weeks. It’s in the middle of the jungle in a Zeta controlled area. I’ve been many times before and it’s pretty rough.
I think it’s hilarious that some of these folks are threatened by Cancun and Cozumel hahhaha
And no, I’m not Hispanic
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:37:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I bet there are still people here saying there are safe parts of Mexico.
View Quote
There are many parts of Mexico that are safe to visit. Touristy and non-touristy.

I visited Mexico 6 times in 2018 and plenty of times before that as well.

I have camped in the forest, hiked in the mountains, hitchhiked to get to the beach, wandered city streets at 3am, stayed in fleabag motels, visited isolated small towns, and met many new people in Mexico.

I’ve been to Juarez and Tapachula and dozens of places in between.

Never had a problem in Mexico.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:40:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There are many parts of Mexico that are safe to visit. Touristy and non-touristy.

I visited Mexico 6 times in 2018 and plenty of times before that as well.

I have camped in the forest, hiked in the mountains, hitchhiked to get to the beach, wandered city streets at 3am, stayed in fleabag motels, visited isolated small towns, and met many new people in Mexico.

I’ve been to Juarez and Tapachula and dozens of places in between.

Never had a problem in Mexico.
View Quote
Same thing blondy said to her friends the night she left.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:40:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I’m going to visit some in laws in the middle of Tamaulipas in a few weeks. It’s in the middle of the jungle in a Zeta controlled area. I’ve been many times before and it’s pretty rough.
I think it’s hilarious that some of these folks are threatened by Cancun and Cozumel hahhaha
And no, I’m not Hispanic
View Quote
I know,

Be careful in Tamaulipas though! How are you getting there?
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:41:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Same thing blondy said to her friends the night she left.
View Quote
Is it?

Sounds like she drowned, maybe accidentally, maybe intentionally. That can happen anywhere there’s water.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:47:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Even the resorts are not safe, if you are alone in the bar w/o friends areoubd workers will drug your drinks w ou waking up out in the street, or in a mexican jail, sans wallet of course
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:50:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I know,

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And no, I’m not Hispanic
I know,

Flying into Tampico and my wife’s uncle is going to pick us up to take us the rest of the way. I’m not thrilled about it but I promised I would go to this quince.
I’ve never not had a good time though. Swimming in spring fed mountain rivers eating till I need to let my belt out. Sitting around at night drinking. I  like watching the folks burn out the sugar cane fields.
I’ve had to pay a few “tolls” usually $50 or so.
I stopped driving down there when I started getting clipped by cops in Matamoros a few years ago. I try to keep away from the border towns now.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:54:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
I was talking to a young lady yesterday who just got back from there and had a blast.  Said the tequila drinks were excellent.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:57:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I was talking to a young lady yesterday who just got back from there and had a blast.  Said the tequila drinks were excellent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tequila is great, mezcal is mo betterer
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 1:02:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"Explore the town on her own" aka went slumming and got deaded.
View Quote
Yeah, that sounded sketchy af. There's a lot of empty space between "went out to explore on her own" and "we saw a body in the water later that night", or whatever.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 1:05:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 1:09:16 PM EDT
[#12]
"One night she stayed out to explore the town on her own, according to Smith."

Press F
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 1:16:31 PM EDT
[#13]
"One night she stayed out to explore the town on her own..."

Isn't that how pretty much all of these stories end?  With over-confident young women, completely disillusioned as to the danger of the real world, go off to "explore on their own" and are never seen from again?  "Going to South America alone and hiking through the jungle sounds like such a wonderful and character building experience!"  Said no wise person ever.  If you want further proof that western women are privileged beyond belief, look no further than the extreme naivety their hold about the world.  Next you'll hear about them biking through Iraq to prove that people are good.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 1:18:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Isn't that how pretty much all of these stories end?  With over-confident young women, completely disillusioned as to the danger of the real world, go off to "explore on their own" and are never seen from again?  "Going to South America alone and hiking through the jungle sounds like such a wonderful and character building experience!"  Said no wise person ever.  If you want further proof that western women are privileged beyond belief, look no further than the extreme naivety their hold about the world.  Next you'll hear about them biking through Iraq to prove that people are good.
View Quote
I tend to agree
Wasn’t there a group of snowflakes that cycled through Afghanistan and got hacked up?
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 1:18:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Flying into Tampico and my wife’s uncle is going to pick us up to take us the rest of the way. I’m not thrilled about it but I promised I would go to this quince.
I’ve never not had a good time though. Swimming in spring fed mountain rivers eating till I need to let my belt out. Sitting around at night drinking. I  like watching the folks burn out the sugar cane fields.
I’ve had to pay a few “tolls” usually $50 or so.
I stopped driving down there when I started getting clipped by cops in Matamoros a few years ago. I try to keep away from the border towns now.
View Quote
Glad to hear you’re flying most of the way! Driving from the border to the middle of Tamaulipas is not something I would want to do!
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 1:20:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I tend to agree
Wasn’t there a group of snowflakes that cycled through Afghanistan and got hacked up?
View Quote
That was what I was alluding to.  They weren't just hacked up, first they were hit by a car, then someone got out and stabbed them.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 1:20:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Hopefully she was lost at sea, rather than a doped up sex slave, or chainsawed
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 1:21:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
There are... NEW Mexico.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are... NEW Mexico.
Not really.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 1:53:03 PM EDT
[#19]
GD Mexico thread
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 1:56:40 PM EDT
[#20]
So many people terrified to leave their basement.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
If I want the "Mexico" experience I'll go to Belize. At least there is English Common Law in its favor.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:05:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Y'all are a bunch of Nancy's.   I go to Cancun several times a month and have never felt any more in danger than I would walking around any city in CONUS.

I'm as gringo as it gets and the only issues I have is getting the guys pushing the clubs and strip clubs to stop following me.  I guess I have that "tourist in need of hooker" look.

So yeah...I'm that GD guy...
View Quote
Cancun means Chicago in Spanish.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:17:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Something tells me that relationship was doomed anyway
View Quote
lol

Vacationing with the girls in Mexico and stayed out alone to do some "exploring". Yeah I think you're probably correct.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:20:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So many people terrified to leave their basement.
View Quote
I traveled all over the world for work, you can fucking have it.

I have no idea what causes this baffling mentality, but there's giant chunks of the world that are absolute shitholes. If you choose not to believe that, whatever I guess.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:21:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Even the resorts are not safe, if you are alone in the bar w/o friends areoubd workers will drug your drinks w ou waking up out in the street, or in a mexican jail, sans wallet of course
View Quote
Hasn't happened to my wife or I, in the 20 years that we've gone to various resorts.*

*Never stayed at the resort chain where it reportedly happened.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:29:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
If I want the "Mexico" experience I'll go to Belize. At least there is English Common Law in its favor.
View Quote
Belize has a murder rate just about twice as high as Mexico.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:34:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Belize has a murder rate just about twice as high as Mexico.
View Quote
Shh.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:35:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Blonde good-looking American gal venturing out into a Mexican town by herself? Something tells me that didn't work out so well.
View Quote
She's now on a boat to the ME or Thailand for a permanent "working" job.  People don't think the sex trade be like it is, but it do.  Maybe she'll run into Natalie Holloway and those two Australian blondes that went missing in South America while on a hike.

But by all means continue to send your white young blonde women who live in condition white 24/7 on down there.  The local "business" appreciate the continued supply I mean customers.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:42:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Why people still go to Mexico is beyond me.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:44:28 PM EDT
[#30]
She's alive and well cared for, in Dongguan, China.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:47:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Y'all are a bunch of Nancy's.   I go to Cancun several times a month and have never felt any more in danger than I would walking around any city in CONUS.

I'm as gringo as it gets and the only issues I have is getting the guys pushing the clubs and strip clubs to stop following me.  I guess I have that "tourist in need of hooker" look.

So yeah...I'm that GD guy...
View Quote
You don’t have a vag and you’re not sexual slave material, hot young tarts are in a little more danger.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:48:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
My cousin married a Mexican. At the wedding, there were obviously tons of Mexicans (though they came from a very rich area.)

The groom's mother and brother were at my table and they both said, and I quote "Americans who go to Mexico for anything other than work are very unintelligent. Central and South America are zoos without cages."
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:49:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Back in the 90’s we knew of a guy who went to race motorcycles down there and his wife went for a morning walk on the beach and didn’t come back. Turned out she’d been gang raped and kicked to death by a bunch of rancheros attending a local rodeo, they never caught the perps. Even back then...shithole.

Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:50:12 PM EDT
[#34]
She is 38 years old.  Very, very, very few people are seeking middle aged sex slaves.  Its an extremely small market.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:50:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Why wouldn't they? Does committing suicide in a safe place cause it to become an unsafe place?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why wouldn't they? Does committing suicide in a safe place cause it to become an unsafe place?
Would you be surprised if I told you she had help?
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:55:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I have no idea what causes this baffling mentality, but there's giant chunks of the world that are absolute shitholes. If you choose not to believe that, whatever I guess.
View Quote
Congrats.  I'm well aware there are complete shitholes.  Where this occurred isnt one of those places, however.  I lived and worked in some of the shittiest areas of NYC for a year too and survived without being able to carry a weapon either.   Amazing.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
My cousin married a Mexican. At the wedding, there were obviously tons of Mexicans (though they came from a very rich area.)

The groom's mother and brother were at my table and they both said, and I quote "Americans who go to Mexico for anything other than work are very unintelligent. Central and South America are zoos without cages."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I lived in Mexico for over five years, and have been going there regularly for 30. I've never met a Mexican who referred to Mexico as either Central or South America.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:02:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Happens all the the time. Either they're raped or murdered or simply vanish in thin air. Always overconfident White women.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
No shit, and when you strongly object to such high risk decisions, you're "jealous", "paranoid", and "controlling".  Derp......I find that kind of thinking to be very Leftist/Feminist, abusive, and just plain ugly.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:03:13 PM EDT
[#40]
the update to this story will probably be that boyfriend sold her or killed her
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:07:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I lived in Mexico for over five years, and have been going there regularly for 30. I've never met a Mexican who referred to Mexico as either Central or South America.
View Quote
That's because they were referring to central and south america, not just Mexico I imagine. But hey, you lived there so obviously it's pretty great down there. Case closed!
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:07:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Congrats.  I'm well aware there are complete shitholes.  Where this occurred isnt one of those places, however.  I lived and worked in some of the shittiest areas of NYC for a year too and survived without being able to carry a weapon either.   Amazing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whoop de doo.  I worked overnights on the near West side of Chicago too.  Car fires, hookers, shootings, all sorts of shit was NORMAL.  I would rather go back there and work again than go anywhere near Mexico.  At least in Chicago if called the cops will show up and shoot anyone with a weapon, and pretend to give a shit.  The part you aren't understanding is that Mexico is almost completely lawless, and that has no comparison to anyplace in America.

Tell us about the last time you were in Mexico.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:09:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm sorry you keep ending up in shit holes? No real clue what your point is?
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:10:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Whoop de doo.  I worked overnights on the near West side of Chicago too.  Car fires, hookers, shootings, all sorts of shit was NORMAL.  I would rather go back there and work again than go anywhere near Mexico.  At least in Chicago if called the cops will show up and shoot anyone with a weapon, and pretend to give a shit.  The part you aren't understanding is that Mexico is almost completely lawless, and that has no comparison to anyplace in America.

Tell us about the last time you were in Mexico.
View Quote
I can't tell if they are virtue signally or what? It's very strange. Even Mexicans don't like Mexico
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:11:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That's because they were referring to central and south america, not just Mexico I imagine. But hey, you lived there so obviously it's pretty great down there. Case closed!
View Quote
Or it's because you wanted to be edgy and just came off as ignorant.

Your chances statistically of being killed in Cincinnati are greater than the chance of being killed in Mexico.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:13:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Searchers: "Hey did you two guys see a blonde American woman walking around last night?"

Rapists/Murderers: "Yeah man, we saw her down by the sea wall. Said something about maybe going for a swim."
View Quote
Exactly! Never understood the desire to visit that shit hole and I'm only a few hours drive away. Even back in my desert racing days when I was in the point lead, I refused to race the one event a year they had there but still won overall points
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:13:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Or it's because you wanted to be edgy and just came off as ignorant.

Your chances statistically of being killed in Cincinnati are greater than the chance of being killed in Mexico.
View Quote

SO defensive. I would be too if I lived in a shit hole.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:15:44 PM EDT
[#48]
ffs people.  if you are there to visit family where both  males and females have degees and jobs and live in good areas of good neighborhoods of good MX states, you stay out of the hood, you have more of a risk choking to death on cheetos in your moms basement.  pretty muxh like the same precautions youd take here in the US.

my wife grew up in mx and had a better standard of living than i did growing up in AL

and you can see and do some pretty cool shit.

or continue to scardycat until you die. whatever
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:15:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

SO defensive. I would be too if I lived in a shit hole.
View Quote
I live in Ohio, same as you. Welcome to the shithole.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:17:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Guys, don't give up hope.  She could just be in somebody's sex dungeon.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top