Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:17:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I live in Ohio, same as you. Welcome to the shithole.
View Quote
You said "I've lived in Mexico for 5 years."

Regardless, it's a shit hole and no amount of virtue signally is going to change that.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:18:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Guys, don't give up hope.  She could just be in somebody's sex dungeon.
View Quote
I just checked mine. Not there!
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:19:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There are... NEW Mexico.
View Quote
Some of it...

Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:24:33 PM EDT
[#4]
BF "knows for a fact" she's not coming back? That's a little suspicious ay?
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:28:20 PM EDT
[#5]
So, a Thot went on a whorecation and turned up missing?

Her bitch - I mean "boyfriend" is distraught.

After reading the story, this thread (which included further pertinent information) and seeing the pictures of both of them, I'll have a coke.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:41:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There's a thread!

Yeah, no one told me the ex-wife had been engaged three times before me and knew what not to do till after the wedding.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
1st wife took a trip to Cancun in 1997 before we got married, with a friend of hers.  Two young girls going to Mexico on vacation, what could go wrong?

They got stuck at the hotel, the hotel refused to let them leave and attempted to extort more money out of them, they missed their charter flight.  Then once her dad paid what they were asking (it was some bullshit phone charges), they had no flight home, and the hotel had no rooms for them.  We went to the travel agency and they had a "coordinator" down there at the hotel they were at.  I got on the phone and just told him if he didn't get them on the next airplane coming anywhere in the upper midwest, I was going to come and get the girls, and then I was going to kill him for my trouble.  I figured that's how the Cartel probably does shit so it was worth a shot.  They were on a plane that landed two states over a couple hours later.

Then there was the whole "disappearing from the club for hours" and "not knowing where she went" and "not remembering what happened" stuff, and finding movies of her later on, on a pron site, getting railed on a chaise lounge on a beach somewhere.......would have been nice if her friend had told me about all that shit BEFORE we got married instead of after the divorce.........

Yeah, Mexico is awesome.  Send your daughters down there.  Alone.  And let's let as many of them who want to come here, just come across the border, never learn English, and never assimilate too.  Look at the great, functional modern society they have.  What could possibly go wrong?
There's a thread!

Yeah, no one told me the ex-wife had been engaged three times before me and knew what not to do till after the wedding.
You too. Funny how her family knew stuff but didn't bother to tell me...
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:54:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm going to Cozumel, I'll never go to Chicago.
View Quote
I’m OK where I’m at, thank you very much.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 3:59:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 4:16:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There's that whole ""Even before Manning was reported missing, he says witnesses reported seeing a woman go into the ocean by a sea wall" thing.

Soo.....

In other news, tourist die in other countries from doing dumb things usually alcohol related.

I also remember an alligator eating  kid in Disney World a few years ago.  Should I tell my son he shouldn't go for his football championship because of the alligator threat?
View Quote
Alligator threat is real.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 4:30:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Sounds to me like she wanted to go see if the dude at the bar she wanted to bang was still there and ended up dead.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 4:36:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
She gone.....
View Quote
I'd better learn how to face it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I bet there are still people here saying there are safe parts of Mexico.
View Quote
Hermosillo, Sonora
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 4:37:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sold!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
1st wife took a trip to Cancun in 1997 before we got married, with a friend of hers.  Two young girls going to Mexico on vacation, what could go wrong?

They got stuck at the hotel, the hotel refused to let them leave and attempted to extort more money out of them, they missed their charter flight.  Then once her dad paid what they were asking (it was some bullshit phone charges), they had no flight home, and the hotel had no rooms for them.  We went to the travel agency and they had a "coordinator" down there at the hotel they were at.  I got on the phone and just told him if he didn't get them on the next airplane coming anywhere in the upper midwest, I was going to come and get the girls, and then I was going to kill him for my trouble.  I figured that's how the Cartel probably does shit so it was worth a shot.  They were on a plane that landed two states over a couple hours later.

Then there was the whole "disappearing from the club for hours" and "not knowing where she went" and "not remembering what happened" stuff, and finding movies of her later on, on a pron site, getting railed on a chaise lounge on a beach somewhere.......would have been nice if her friend had told me about all that shit BEFORE we got married instead of after the divorce.........

Yeah, Mexico is awesome.  Send your daughters down there.  Alone.  And let's let as many of them who want to come here, just come across the border, never learn English, and never assimilate too.  Look at the great, functional modern society they have.  What could possibly go wrong?
There's a thread!

You too. Funny how her family knew stuff but didn't bother to tell me...
Sold!
Yeah with no dern refunds either
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 4:37:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

There are... NEW Mexico.
View Quote
Have you been there lately?
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh, Mexico
Sounds so simple I just go to go
Sun so sweet, like to light up the night
Make everything alright.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 4:49:43 PM EDT
[#16]
She gets a long letter,
Sends back a postcard, "Times are hard"
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 4:50:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 5:11:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Just leave this here:

Mexico has recorded its highest homicide rate in years, with the government’s interior ministry reporting there were 29,168 murders in 2017, more than in 2011 at the peak of Mexico’s drug cartel-stoked violence.

The death toll is Mexico’s highest since the government began keeping records in 1997, and shot past 2011’s tally of 27,213 homicides, the Associated Press reports. According to the Interior Department, Mexico’s homicide rate this past year equated with 20.5 murders per 100,000 residents; in 2011, that figure was 19.4.

The homicide rate is still significantly below those of Brazil and Colombia (both 27), Venezuela (57), or El Salvador (60.8), AP reports. However, the per-100,000 figure is based on the number of police investigations, rather than individual deaths, Mexico security analyst Alejandro Hope said, meaning the total real rate is likely far higher.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 5:14:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Name a safe Mexico vacation spot and I will show you photos of severed heads in that area left by the cartels.

This is like vacationing in Syria. Syria has lower death toll though.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 5:33:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Webslueths found her FB, she has this posted....go figure.......

Link Posted: 11/20/2018 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Do you people plan on taking vacations to the fucking ghetto in large US cities?  There's no way any large metro area in the states, in the tourist areas, are worse than any place in Mexico.  Cops that you don't have to pay off show up if you need them, you can carry in a number of them, the cartels don't have all levels of government in their pockets, and you have English as a common language.  I've been to Mexico and will never set foot in that shit hole again.  Florida has beaches.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#24]
"I am woman, hear me roarrrrrrggghhhhhh"
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I guess she wasn't stronger than the current.
View All Quotes
Or the third world fuckers who spiked her drink, raped her, and cut up her body then made up a story about seeing a gringo chick jumping in the water at 2 am.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 5:51:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Soooo let me translate....”Strong Woman” has argument with BF who probably had some objections about “girl’s trip” and the motivation around it. Said “strong woman” in attempt to prove herself “strong” and how her BF is a dickless idiot, decides to get a local to give her some strange. Said “strong woman” encounters a stronger, evil guy(s) and her demise is sealed.

Oh well....
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 6:26:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Name a safe Mexico vacation spot and I will show you photos of severed heads in that area left by the cartels.

View Quote
Like in Miami

And Illinois

And Texas and Louisianna

And Mississippi

And Ohio, but at least the dude was already dead

California

Cutting off heads isn't just a Mexican thing. Pretty sure it happens in every state in the U.S.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 6:36:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Or the third world fuckers who spiked her drink, raped her, and cut up her body then made up a story about seeing a gringo chick jumping in the water at 2 am.
View Quote
oh well, these things happen.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 6:41:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
There are many parts of Mexico that are safe to visit. Touristy and non-touristy.

I visited Mexico 6 times in 2018 and plenty of times before that as well.

I have camped in the forest, hiked in the mountains, hitchhiked to get to the beach, wandered city streets at 3am, stayed in fleabag motels, visited isolated small towns, and met many new people in Mexico.

I’ve been to Juarez and Tapachula and dozens of places in between.

Never had a problem in Mexico.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are many parts of Mexico that are safe to visit. Touristy and non-touristy.

I have camped in the forest, hiked in the mountains, hitchhiked to get to the beach, wandered city streets at 3am, stayed in fleabag motels, visited isolated small towns, and met many new people in Mexico.

I’ve been to Juarez and Tapachula and dozens of places in between.

Yep, that's the way to live long.  Skydive with no chute too.  People have lived.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 7:07:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yep, that's the way to live long.  Skydive with no chute too.  People have lived.
View Quote
My point is, it’s not as dangerous as you think. Thousands of Americans visit Mexico every day and the vast majority never have any serious trouble there.

Visiting Mexico is certainly not comparable to jumping out of a plane with no parachute.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 7:19:06 PM EDT
[#31]
After the cartel cockfags ran a train on her, they likely shot her in the head and dumped her corpse in a ditch.

Or she's being doped up and rented out as a sex slave.

Either way, dude will ever see her again.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 7:32:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
I Have no proof that the report of her jumping in the water is factual.

She may be in Cabo San Lucas now.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 10:17:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My point is, it's not as dangerous as you think. Thousands of Americans visit Mexico every day and the vast majority never have any serious trouble there.

Visiting Mexico is certainly not comparable to jumping out of a plane with no parachute.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My point is, it's not as dangerous as you think. Thousands of Americans visit Mexico every day and the vast majority never have any serious trouble there.

All the bs costs Mexico TRILLIONS. If it was clean and safe like Canada, it would be the Thailand of the Western Hemisphere. It's unbelievable how much they lose because they can't get it together.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 10:36:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Didn't we have some guy who tried to ride a motorcycle across central and South America and was murdered?
View Quote
I think a member here had a friend or family member that went missing and was later found dead while riding across mexico alone
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 10:52:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Manning was staying on Isla Mujeres at Hotel Rocomar.

The island is not Cancun (shithole) or the Hotel Zone with all the high level tourist traffic.

It's relatively quiet with the only auto traffic being island police and taxis.  Tourist drive rental golf carts.

Minimal if any cartel activity.  I say minimal because I have not seen any unlike Cancun.

The town of El Centro has nice restaurants, shops and cantinas and its all foot traffic.

Hotel Rocomar is on the Atlantic side near the north end of the island.

I've walked those same island streets at night with little or no worries.

This sounds like a terrible mishap based on really bad judgement if she went night swimming.
View Quote
I went there on my last trip to Cancun and your description of the island is accurate.

It always amazes me how people here single out individual events and assume that is the norm.  Im sure they are the same people who think all cops are bad and every pitbull will attack people.

I have been to Mexico probably 20 times in my life and never had an issue.  Its amazing that my grandparents who are dual citizens are able to go back home every winter and not be kidnapped and murdered.  Just like America if you go do stupid things in bad areas there are going to be consequences.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 11:08:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Akumal Beach
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 11:41:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Not telling anyone what to do or where to go. Just curious, wondering how many of the posters who label Mexico a shithole have ever been there. Sure there are areas that are just like any town in America. Some good. Some bad. Have been going to Rivera Maya or Cozumel for about 20 years. Just like anywhere else, common sense is your friend.
View Quote
I used to drive into central Mexico back in the 80's to go camping and cave exploring and it was very safe once you were past the border towns.  I took my wife and two small children on one camping trip with no worries.  I went back in 2000 and it was still okay.  I went back last year to a resort in Riviera Maya and it was okay on the resort but definitely not outside of the gate.  I swore I would never go back.  
Now I have to go back for a wedding in March to Puerto Vallarta and am very wary of this trip.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 11:51:29 PM EDT
[#39]
We've been to Cabo once (shitty resort, liked Cabo) and then found the perfect resort for us on the Riviera Maya that has 14 bars and 9 restaurants and no kids allowed. Well off the highway, gated and guarded. Surrounded by jungle. About a half mile of beach. Amazing pool. Amazing and very friendly service. Low rise and the buildings are small and well obscured by trees. Very intimate even though it is large and sprawling. We're going back there for the fourth time next year. Planning on staying 11 nights. We've taken excursions to Tulum, Xel-Ha, Chitzen-Itza with a stop in Valladolid for an early dinner and a wander about the square, a snorkeling trip from the Maroma Beach marina, and a daytime trip to Playa Del Carmen. Never ever felt threatened. Never ever went out late at night. Never ever got trashed outside the resort. Next year we are going to just stay at the resort for no reason other than we want to crash. If I want a dangerous shithole experience I'll go clubbing late night in West Dayton.

We don't have any interest in Cancun hotel row or late nights in all the tequila you can drink bars or any of the other stupidity youngsters get into.

Less than half the main pool. Two swim-up bars and if you don't feel like wading over there are staff circling the pool that will bring your drink to you.
Attachment Attached File

Dangerous beach. You can see the terror in our faces.

Attachment Attached File

I did get assaulted by narcotecture in Valladolid.

Attachment Attached File

My wife had a very unpleasant experience with local men at Maroma Beach after snorkeling. Very traumatic.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 2:31:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I've been to Juarez and Tapachula and dozens of places in between.

View Quote
Tapachula is way, way better than Juarez.  The Mex border towns next to the US are far sketchier.  Tapachula is a jewel in comparison.  Puerto Rico (yes, the US island) is a crime cesspool in comparison.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 2:44:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Just don't go to Mexico. We used to go down in the 90's and early 00's, it was a lot of fun. But I haven't been down there in many years. Too bad, it's a 45 minute drive but it's just too damn dangerous. I never go down there anymore.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 2:46:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That was my conclusion after seeing multiple countries on three continents in my military career.

Fuck the rest of the world.  Most of it is garbage.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/49274/M602411-large-745119.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've seen a lot of this rock and am never leaving CONUS again.
That was my conclusion after seeing multiple countries on three continents in my military career.

Fuck the rest of the world.  Most of it is garbage.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/49274/M602411-large-745119.jpg
Amen. We have a really good thing going here. My wife and I have been to a couple of different continents and neither of us have any desire to leave the US again.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 2:50:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Going to Cabo in January for a friends wedding. About 50 friends/family going. All staying at same resort. What are the odds I don't make it back?
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 2:55:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Going to Cabo in January for a friends wedding. About 50 friends/family going. All staying at same resort. What are the odds I don't make it back?
View Quote
Dibbs on guns.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 2:55:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I just checked mine. Not there!
View Quote
Of course that's what you would say even if she was there.  Site Staff must investigate.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 3:54:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Or it's because you wanted to be edgy and just came off as ignorant.

Your chances statistically of being killed in Cincinnati are greater than the chance of being killed in Mexico.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's because they were referring to central and south america, not just Mexico I imagine. But hey, you lived there so obviously it's pretty great down there. Case closed!
Or it's because you wanted to be edgy and just came off as ignorant.

Your chances statistically of being killed in Cincinnati are greater than the chance of being killed in Mexico.
Especially if you live in Cincinatti and never go to Mexico.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 4:58:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are probably ugly and poor looking and there isn't anyone that even wants to cut your head off.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 5:12:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
We've been to Cabo once (shitty resort, liked Cabo) and then found the perfect resort for us on the Riviera Maya that has 14 bars and 9 restaurants and no kids allowed. Well off the highway, gated and guarded. Surrounded by jungle. About a half mile of beach. Amazing pool. Amazing and very friendly service. Low rise and the buildings are small and well obscured by trees. Very intimate even though it is large and sprawling. We're going back there for the fourth time next year. Planning on staying 11 nights. We've taken excursions to Tulum, Xel-Ha, Chitzen-Itza with a stop in Valladolid for an early dinner and a wander about the square, a snorkeling trip from the Maroma Beach marina, and a daytime trip to Playa Del Carmen. Never ever felt threatened. Never ever went out late at night. Never ever got trashed outside the resort. Next year we are going to just stay at the resort for no reason other than we want to crash. If I want a dangerous shithole experience I'll go clubbing late night in West Dayton.

We don't have any interest in Cancun hotel row or late nights in all the tequila you can drink bars or any of the other stupidity youngsters get into.

Less than half the main pool. Two swim-up bars and if you don't feel like wading over there are staff circling the pool that will bring your drink to you.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/312702/IMG_2591_JPG-745803.JPG

Dangerous beach. You can see the terror in our faces.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/312702/IMG_2709_JPG-745805.JPG

I did get assaulted by narcotecture in Valladolid.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/312702/IMG_0541_JPG-745815.JPG

My wife had a very unpleasant experience with local men at Maroma Beach after snorkeling. Very traumatic.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/312702/IMG_0732_JPG-745824.JPG
View Quote
You would have had a better time in Grand Cayman
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 5:34:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
My brother and I strayed away from the touristy area of Cozumel when on a cruise a few years ago. It got extremely sketchy very quick. It's a stop on the cruise my family has booked next year. I don't think I'll get off the ship this time.
View Quote
It's been a while since I've been to Cozumel but I've been all over that island and other than being a lot of poor people outside of the resorts I wouldn't call it sketchy.  Definitely less sketchy than most of the major US cities I've been to.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 5:43:29 AM EDT
[#50]
"Never get outta the boat. Absolutely, God-damned right."
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top