Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:33:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just watched the presser with the Mayor, Police Chief, and lead detective.

The killer got the knife from a Volunteers of America next door to the grocery store.
She walked next door to the grocery store.
Video surveillance shows her passing the two victims as she entered the store.
She immediately turned around and followed them outside.
As they approached their vehicle, the killer pounced. She stabbed the toddler twice, and mom once.

No prior relationship between the two exists.
but GD is gonna GeeDee.
View Quote

I have “intimate knowledge” about this incident, that I will not post on here. But your post is the most accurate thus far, as to what actually happened.

And no, I do not work there.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:34:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You're right and it isn't getting better.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gotta walk around ready for war these days
You're right and it isn't getting better.

All that sweet Green on Blue conditioning is going to finally pay off

Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:34:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Brief news story at best, then memory holed. Suspect will be back out on the streets in a few years.
View Quote
Charged with aggravated murder, so far. $1million dollar bond. After the Grand Jury chews on this, there will probably be 10 more charges.
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:38:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I have "intimate knowledge" about this incident, that I will not post on here. But your post is the most accurate thus far, as to what actually happened.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The killer got the knife from a Volunteers of America next door to the grocery store.
As they approached their vehicle, the killer pounced. She stabbed the toddler twice, and mom once.

but GD is gonna GeeDee.

I have "intimate knowledge" about this incident, that I will not post on here. But your post is the most accurate thus far, as to what actually happened.

It's FUBAR, man  
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 10:41:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's FUBAR, man  
View Quote

Yes sir. Its very FUBAR.

I feel terrible for the victims and the men and women that had to deal with this nightmare.

Link Posted: 6/5/2024 8:57:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/5/2024 9:02:51 AM EDT
[#7]
"...random act of violence..."
Link Posted: 6/5/2024 9:12:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

but GD is gonna GeeDee.
View Quote

I don’t think anyone in GD is implying there was a prior relationship between them. I think GD means it wasn’t a random act of violence in the sense that they believe she decided to intentionally target and kill white people that day.
Link Posted: 6/5/2024 9:28:03 AM EDT
[#9]
This was about 15-20 minutes from us. Is ENT the article to my wife yesterday when I first saw it, and said THIS is why I carry a gun
Link Posted: 6/5/2024 9:28:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She was arrested for stealing from walmart, in North Olmsted. First degree misdemeanor.

She plead to unauthorized use of property, a fourth degree misdemeanor, and was given probation.

With fines, court costs and state fees, she was assessed $859.30. She paid $104.00 and the rest got waived.

She most recently violated her probation and was arrested for that and subsequently released.

Sounds like a real deterrent to me!

(This is all open source/public record info)
View Quote

The entire point of probation is that if they violate it they get locked up.
Link Posted: 6/5/2024 10:05:42 AM EDT
[#11]

All the published photos show someone who was at least "with it" enough to be wearing decent clothes and makeup, had a normal (even if lame gov) job, versus the person in the video  who looks disheveled and crazy.

Drugs or mental issues, or both.

Too many fucking crazy people walking around in this world.
Link Posted: 6/5/2024 10:18:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Giant Eagle has no "No Gun" signs.  The area that this happened is a nicer suburban area. Middle class to upper middle class. It is located near a major Mall shopping area. These areas always attract low life shit like her.

Just goes to show always be ready for anything anywhere ABC (always be carrying).
Link Posted: 6/5/2024 10:24:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Very sad to read. I can't imagine what the poor mother is going through and what a such a senseless act of violence. Some people are just so evil and have no care for anyone but themselves.
Link Posted: 6/5/2024 10:38:26 AM EDT
[#14]
It's always random violence or mental illness with black on white violence.

It's always white nazis when it's white on black violence.
Link Posted: 6/5/2024 10:45:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Can’t even imagine that happening to my wife / kid, I’d have mag dumped into her , face for sure.
View Quote

Dad should find some non metallic things and see her in court.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 3:30:35 PM EDT
[#16]
I just saw some news on this today.  Absolutely horrific.  I have a 3 year old little boy and his mother is 37 too.  Really hits home.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 3:33:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Death penalty for her and I am strongly opposed to the death penalty.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 3:37:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Absolutely horrific.  One if my worst fears.  

Honestly, I wish stuff like this wasn't posted so much.  Once you had a kid of your own this kind of thing hits so much harder.  Just seeing headlines like this is a bit of a gut punch.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 3:40:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This won't make the national news and we all know why. The fact you can't even have an honest conversation on this website of all places shows there's no hope. I'd be surprised if this woman gets as much jail time as Trump.
View Quote

What do you mean we can't have an honest conversation about this here? Seems to me that's exactly what's happening.

If you want to drop racial slurs, go do it someplace else, this place can and IS seen by media from all over this country because it's one of the biggest conservative forums.

As long as you stick to the facts, no mod is ever going to ding you. This "woman" is a fucking animal that should get a fast trial and put down.

Stop whining about this place, it has rules in place that we agreed to follow.

The only problem I have ever seen is those rules not being doled out equally, but humans aren't perfect and never will be.

Link Posted: 6/6/2024 3:43:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 4:09:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Similar age to my wife and son. Fucking disgusting, and I hope that piece of shit is gang beaten in prison. I don't know if female inmates have the same level of hatred for child molesters and killers as the men are. Here's hoping the vile shit bag doesn't last more than a few days.

Also, I need a fanny pack.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 4:39:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Poor kid. Prayers for the family and COC for the killer.
View Quote

My wife told me about this yesterday. I was going to post a link about it but I was too angry and disgusted to do so. May the perp rot in Hell.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 4:46:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Too bad the mother didn’t take the bitches head off and use it as a basketball.  They should put her ass in front of a firing squad.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 4:46:55 PM EDT
[#25]
COC.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:57:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Has this story appeared on any national news services?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 10:32:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not even FN has talked about it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 12:48:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reminds me of another story that didn’t get much press.

If one didn’t know the name “Cannon Hinnant”, one would be hard pressed to find an article about it.

However the one to really look for is this:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5457693/Racist-serial-killer-indicted-killing-THREE-hikers.html
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 12:50:58 PM EDT
[#29]
She was literally walking around with the knife openly in hand, swinging it as she walked and gesticulating with it at times.

That's a pretty big warning sign.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 1:00:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She was literally walking around with the knife openly in hand, swinging it as she walked and gesticulating with it at times.

That's a pretty big warning sign.
View Quote

It's racist to cross to the other side of the street to avoid obvious potential threats.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 3:45:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Evil bitch
Woman accused of stabbing 3-year-old to death forced to court to face charges
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 3:50:54 PM EDT
[#32]

I mean...she's not going to play well at all in front of a jury.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 3:54:43 PM EDT
[#33]
I would love to see how a few 45 caliber golden saber rounds would change her facial expressions and focus.

No "X" ring shots , too quick.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 3:56:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Everyone should watch her little performance in court.

Remember her antics the next time someone calls this a "senseless" crime.

It wasn't senseless.

It made sense to her.

She killed that boy because she enjoyed it.

She's enjoying the attention for killing the boy.

She's enjoying the pain and suffering it has caused.

She's enjoying it because she's malevolent.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 4:00:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 4:01:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'd have killed her. Stabbed a three year old? Bye.
View Quote

100%
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 4:19:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Actually, I don’t understand it, can either of you guys explain it?  @2Frosty  @TheFringe
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never quite understood the violent and often medieval in nature 'score settling' that occurred in places such as the former Yugoslavia and Iraq for example where rule of law broke down and neighbor turned on neighbor.

-I do now.

I hadn’t thought about it until now. Kind of get it.

Actually, I don’t understand it, can either of you guys explain it?  @2Frosty  @TheFringe

Certainly. When certain people watch the arraignment of this suspect as I just did and witness the smirking and smiling it will become etched into their memory forever. This and other events over the past several decades involving many other violent suspects of her ilk will engender immense hatred causing good folks to lash out theoretically in a no-rules America and target her group. At that point many of those victimized or otherwise mortified by these crimes over the last several decades will take matters into their own hands. As the poster stated earlier, the criminal justice system exists not to protect the public from the criminal but rather to protect the criminal from the public.

I am assuming that similar hatred existed between ethnic groups in former Yugoslavia, Rwanda, Iraq after Saddam, etc due to ethnic violence among other factors.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 4:29:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Certainly. When certain people watch the arraignment of this suspect as I just did and witness the smirking and smiling it will become etched into their memory forever. This and other events over the past several decades involving many other violent suspects of her ilk will engender immense hatred causing good folks to lash out theoretically in a no-rules America and target her group. At that point many of those victimized or otherwise mortified by these crimes over the last several decades will take matters into their own hands. As the poster stated earlier, the criminal justice system exists not to protect the public from the criminal but rather to protect the criminal from the public.
View Quote

Yep. It's time for the right to embrace tribalism.

Principles are for in group dealings, not dealing with members of other groups.

Outsiders are to be treated with suspicion and caution at best, or outright hostility at worst.

It's wrong for the others to lie cheat and steal to get power, it is wrong my group not to lie cheat and steal to get power.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 4:43:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This is where you go medieval and erase her and everything that is associated with her...family everything
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 4:59:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Before I saw the pic I was sure it was one of those white supremists.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 5:45:36 PM EDT
[#41]
I got really pissed off when the in store video was shown.  had to be at least half a dozen uninvolved people within sight of the killer as she walked in and then followed victims out.

no one stopped her?  carrying a big fucking naked blade waving it around?

I see that in my ao, I'm on the phone to 911 and my hand is on my pistol.  no question.  I see evil shithead make a threatening move on someone with that knife, things will get loud, fast.  

"not my problem"

"don't get involved"

is how we got here.  

previous comment in this thread nailed it - laws are to keep the law abiding from hurting people.  at some point the risk/benefit balance changes and then it will get pretty obvious what kind of society we live in.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 11:43:40 PM EDT
[#42]
I watched the courtroom video.  That poor family.  They might get through it but they’ll never get over it.  God grant them peace.  

The smugness on the killer’s face was sickening.  Before she gets the death penalty, which I hope is her sentence, I also hope the remainder of her life is absolute misery.  .  

I also saw the grocery store video.  I try to do a good job of paying attention, but that’s a very good reminder of the kind of thing that can happen if you don’t.  It’s not about the odds;  it’s about the stakes.  Sadly for that family they paid the highest price.
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 7:52:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I got really pissed off when the in store video was shown.  had to be at least half a dozen uninvolved people within sight of the killer as she walked in and then followed victims out.

no one stopped her?  carrying a big fucking naked blade waving it around?
View Quote

No, no one stopped her.

At that point what you have is a really fat black woman with a knife. You know what's going to come of interacting with her? It makes her your problem.

That's the people who noticed. I assure you the majority of people in that store didn't notice because they aren't paying attention. I can't even go to the fucking store anymore without someone colliding into me because they are not paying attention.

Link Posted: 6/11/2024 8:12:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 8:29:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

No, no one stopped her.

At that point what you have is a really fat black woman with a knife. You know what's going to come of interacting with her? It makes her your problem.

That's the people who noticed. I assure you the majority of people in that store didn't notice because they aren't paying attention. I can't even go to the fucking store anymore without someone colliding into me because they are not paying attention.

View Quote

we need a society with more "that guy"

who's going to take the risk and stop people like that?  "that guy"

why did you stop to help?  "I guess I was that guy"

don't need a huge percentage of the people.  just more.  maybe 3% ?
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 8:29:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
The smugness on the killer’s face was sickening.  Before she gets the death penalty, which I hope is her sentence,

Unless the kid happened to be a police officer, the death penalty is off the table.  One little boy isn't special enough under current death penalty guidelines, only cops and politicians are special enough when only one person is killed.

Ohio Capital Punishment Laws
Assassination of public official; for hire; escape detection, apprehension, trial or punishment for another offense; committed while a prisoner in detention facility; prior murder convictions or multiple victims now; victim was peace officer; rape, kidnapping, aggravated arson, aggravated robbery, aggravated burglary; witness of crime to prevent testimony or retaliation for testimony

Link Posted: 6/11/2024 8:53:39 AM EDT
[#47]
This is where CRT has brung us.

head on a swivel.
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 9:24:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Mostly peaceful genocide.
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 9:54:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Some folks didnt make the last evolutionary leap…
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top