Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Lock her in a windowless cell and throw they key away and forget to feed her. Forever.
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 10:24:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Needs a little Lucille upside the head.
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 10:31:23 AM EDT
[#4]
A lot of Lucille till Lucille is broken.
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 3:11:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Animals like this is what the death penalty was made for. There is no reforming a person who kills a child in cold blood. How do you even deal with someone who stabs a 3 year old child in the face and back with a knife and then walks away like she just finished lunch...

There is nothing to be done with this POS. She needs to be removed from the gene pool with extreme prejudice...
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#6]
It's almost alway the usual suspects...
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 5:12:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Too many free roaming mental patients, drug addicts, and homeless. I would say she needs to look at the flowers, but that was an act of kindness. This is a rabid animal that needs to be put down.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 7:49:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 6/12/2024 8:02:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

What is the judges name?
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 8:26:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This won't make the national news and we all know why. The fact you can't even have an honest conversation on this website of all places shows there's no hope. I'd be surprised if this woman gets as much jail time as Trump.
View Quote

I’d be at her parole hearing every time, begging them to let her out.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 8:27:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Animals like this is what the death penalty was made for. There is no reforming a person who kills a child in cold blood. How do you even deal with someone who stabs a 3 year old child in the face and back with a knife and then walks away like she just finished lunch...

There is nothing to be done with this POS. She needs to be removed from the gene pool with extreme prejudice...
View Quote

Drawn and quartered sounds like a good punishment......or give her the Boats
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 8:31:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What is the judges name?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is the judges name?

Link Posted: 6/12/2024 8:53:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Unfortunately it seems to be the end point for most civilizations once law and order breaks down.   You just have to play the odds.

Human nature I guess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hadn’t thought about it until now. Kind of get it.

Unfortunately it seems to be the end point for most civilizations once law and order breaks down.   You just have to play the odds.

Human nature I guess.

always stay armed,and aware of your surroundings,
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 8:55:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is the judges name?

In the video here, the judge said he wouldn't do anything different had he known...

Link Posted: 6/12/2024 8:59:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Useless sack of shit.  Attacks a a child...  

I feel bad for the mother also.  But to attack a child..  kill the attacker and leave her useless ass out for the stray animals.
View Quote

As long as a wood chipper and many days are involved.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 9:10:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Useless sack of shit.  Attacks a a child...  

I feel bad for the mother also.  But to attack a child..  kill the attacker and leave her useless ass out for the stray animals.

"Flowers for Algernon"
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 4:07:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Everyone should watch her little performance in court.

Remember her antics the next time someone calls this a "senseless" crime.

It wasn't senseless.

It made sense to her.

She killed that boy because she enjoyed it.

She's enjoying the attention for killing the boy.

She's enjoying the pain and suffering it has caused.

She's enjoying it because she's malevolent.
View Quote

This is how bad humans can be.

And worse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Lambert's_Church,_M%C3%BCnster#Origin
Origin
Main article: Münster rebellion

The failure of the one year radical anabaptist Münster rebellion in 1535 led to the capture and torture of John of Leiden, Bernhard Knipperdolling, and Bernhard Krechting. Following the execution of the three men in January 1536, the remains of their bodies were placed in the three cages for 50 years as a warning to other would-be rebels.

Skip the torture.

After the trial, put a rifle bullet in her head, put the body in a cage, and hang it in the town center with a warning plaque.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 4:09:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yep. It's time for the right to embrace tribalism.

Principles are for in group dealings, not dealing with members of other groups.

Outsiders are to be treated with suspicion and caution at best, or outright hostility at worst.

It's wrong for the others to lie cheat and steal to get power, it is wrong my group not to lie cheat and steal to get power.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Certainly. When certain people watch the arraignment of this suspect as I just did and witness the smirking and smiling it will become etched into their memory forever. This and other events over the past several decades involving many other violent suspects of her ilk will engender immense hatred causing good folks to lash out theoretically in a no-rules America and target her group. At that point many of those victimized or otherwise mortified by these crimes over the last several decades will take matters into their own hands. As the poster stated earlier, the criminal justice system exists not to protect the public from the criminal but rather to protect the criminal from the public.

Yep. It's time for the right to embrace tribalism.

Principles are for in group dealings, not dealing with members of other groups.

Outsiders are to be treated with suspicion and caution at best, or outright hostility at worst.

It's wrong for the others to lie cheat and steal to get power, it is wrong my group not to lie cheat and steal to get power.

Tribalism is what caused this in the first place.

Keep in mind that you're always dealing with humans and that humans can be this bad and worse.

Be aware of how the people around you think and act, if at all possible.

Don't fall for the unsafe trap of thinking outwards looks tells you how a person thinks and what they will or won't do. That can get you killed in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is the judges name?

He was asked about this and he said he would do nothing differently if he could re do it. It's in the video in the article I have linked below. He is a liar and says that there were no red flags with her even though as you noted, she had them everywhere. He also was caught in a lie by the news team as she was supposed to be held for a mental health check up on May 30th [which IS a red flag by itself], but he let her out on May 31st without one as there was none available...so he's one of these far left liberal asshole judges who doesn't give a shit and a child is dead thanks to him letting this beast out.

Records show a magistrate in Rocky River Municipal Court referred Ellis for a mental health evaluation on May 30, but it didn’t happen. On May 31, Rocky River Judge Brian Hagan released Ellis. The I-Team asked Judge Hagan why the woman didn’t get a psychiatric or mental health evaluation. Hagan said the organization handling mental health evaluations for the court had no one available. Also, Ellis would have had to sit in jail for days on a very minor case.

What would you do differently handling this case, or even next time?” the I-Team asked.

“Nothing. I’m confident in the way this court handled the matter,” the judge said. “We did it by the letter of the law. There was nothing there to send up the alarms.”

https://fox8.com/news/mother-of-woman-accused-of-killing-julian-wood-speaks-out/
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 8:43:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

And worse.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/84/Muenster_Lamberti_Koerbe_6428.jpg
Origin

The failure of the one year radical anabaptist Münster rebellion in 1535 led to the capture and torture of John of Leiden, Bernhard Knipperdolling, and Bernhard Krechting. Following the execution of the three men in January 1536, the remains of their bodies were placed in the three cages for 50 years as a warning to other would-be rebels.

Skip the torture.

After the trial, put a rifle bullet in her head, put the body in a cage, and hang it in the town center with a warning plaque.
View Quote

Oh the good ol Roman Catholic Church working the wonderful works of God by hanging bodies in cages from their church steeple. Not sure I remember Peter saying anything about hanger the bodies of heretics from the church building, maybe it’s one of those papal infallibility things.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 8:51:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Perp seems to be suffering from lead deficiency.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 8:56:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Oh the good ol Roman Catholic Church working the wonderful works of God by hanging bodies in cages from their church steeple. Not sure I remember Peter saying anything about hanger the bodies of heretics from the church building, maybe it’s one of those papal infallibility things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And worse.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/84/Muenster_Lamberti_Koerbe_6428.jpg
Origin

Skip the torture.

Uhhhh.

I don't think those were RCC.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 8:57:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

In the video here, the judge said he wouldn't do anything different had he known...

View Quote

Sounds like someone needs to be recalled
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 9:49:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nice try at anti-Catholic slander, but you are incorrect.  They were executed by the Prince-Bishop of Münster, Count Franz von Waldeck in 1536 after one of the group or revolutionaries, Johan Beukelszoon, proclaimed himself King of New Jerusalem.  Franz von Waldeck was at best an early protestant and probably not even Christian.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 4:34:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not good enough.  He'd retire very, very well off and free as a bird w/ a lot of faked remorse.

ETA: What kind of deterrent would that be?  NONE.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 4:46:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Not good enough.  He'd retire very, very well off and free as a bird w/ a lot of faked remorse.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd suggest two items. A rope, and a tree.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 5:05:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

whatever.  as long as he assumes room temperature or homeless w/ no friends willing to help him so as not to expose themselves, he and those like him won't stop.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 5:09:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Judges need to be held accountable
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 5:09:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Oh the good ol Roman Catholic Church working the wonderful works of God by hanging bodies in cages from their church steeple. Not sure I remember Peter saying anything about hanger the bodies of heretics from the church building, maybe it's one of those papal infallibility things.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/13/2024 5:34:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too quick. Rope and a truck.

ETA for the murderer
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 7:54:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Judges need to be held accountable
View Quote

This
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top