BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:17:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How the hell does she even fit in a seat.
View Quote

Doesn't. Requires multiple.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:19:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How does that work?  Armrest in anus and connect the belts when needed?
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:21:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
But my luggage needs to be under a certain weight?????
View Quote

And... that's why it needs to be under a certain weight.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:23:40 AM EDT
[#4]
If you are so big that you can't fit down isles, into seat, and surely out of an emergency door......why are you allowed on a plane. If something happened were you had to get off of the plan RFN.....that girl with her 4ft wide butt would be nothing but a road block, possibly keeping in the plane to die/burn.

Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:26:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
the comments on twitter are savage.
View Quote

As they should be.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:29:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Fuck her...she can always buy first class like the big show does
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:30:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't work. But they do it anyway, and blame everyone else
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:32:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well if more ham beasts need to fly the airlines should configure one narrow body into a three row aircraft with "biggie" seats from Spirit.

And schedule specific porker flights using this aircraft.

Charge more obviously....since they would need a FAA floor loading waiver.
View Quote

FFF
Fat Fuck Flight
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:41:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

MooseKnuckle
View All Quotes
Quoted:

MooseKnuckle

Hot Country Knights - Moose Knuckle Shuffle (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:46:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:48:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Needs Life Flight wherever she goes.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:49:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Needs Life Flight wherever she goes.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:53:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Do not FAA regulations require isles not to be blocked? She is a safety hazard no matter how they load her into the aircraft.
View Quote

Picture yourself in the window seat, while she has the aisle. Be ready to climb over the seat to get out in an emergency.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:55:34 AM EDT
[#14]
The Blue Angels plane, "Fat Albert" might be a better option for her.

Link Posted: 5/19/2023 11:00:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Why don't they just put a weight limit on passengers? Save them and the airlines trouble.
View Quote
You don't even need to do that, just make the security gate the same width as an airliner aisle.  If you can't fit through it with your carry-on bag(s) then you don't get to fly that day.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 11:01:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 11:04:12 AM EDT
[#17]
That’s not discrimination. That’s the universe trying to tell you something.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 11:05:42 AM EDT
[#18]
How many seat belt extenders did she use?  I am guessing four and is there a limit on how many you can use?
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 11:10:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Flight attendant should just wave a
bag of those airline cookies at her
from the back of the plane.  Fat sow
would plow through that aisle like JAWS.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#20]
I have foreseen my death and it’s being crushed under a fatty during turbulence.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 11:11:36 AM EDT
[#21]
We really should bring back fat shaming.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 11:16:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Ford F-350 would be required as her daily driver.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 11:51:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ford F-350 would be required as her daily driver.
View Quote

Along with a chauffeur who could actually fit inside of the cab.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 12:03:03 PM EDT
[#24]
there is always Air Freight for her fat ass.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 12:04:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
"Model."

Isn't a Model supposed to be smaller than a Regular Sized one?

View Quote

model alright...model of a small tank.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#26]
She is discriminating against normal weight people.

She should have been banned from getting on the flight in the first place, unless she had proof of three seat tickets.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 12:13:15 PM EDT
[#27]
TBH I don't know what's her problem, I bought my sister a whole row for her first flight. It all worked out

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 12:33:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
TBH I don't know what's her problem, I bought my sister a whole row for her first flight. It all worked out

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/277411/13AA6452-1DD0-4138-859C-8ECAD2869BF3_jpe-2726820.JPG
View Quote

If that is your sister have you discussed the negative health possibilities of being morbidly obese?
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 12:34:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I used to work with a large man. He had to take an international flight, and purchased 2 seats for the trip. It was for his, and everyone's comfort.

The first leg of his trip was fine, but he had a connecting flight. Due to the airline software, he could only check in for one of the seats. The software wouldn't allow the same name on two seats.

One the connecting flight, the software cancelled his second seat because no one was officially check in. so the airline resold his second seat, making sure the plane was full. This was also the longest leg of his trip.

He got screwed over, the person next to him got screwed over and crushed, and the airline said "sorry, nothing we can do"

He tried to do the right thing and couldn't. He also was nowhere near the size of the woman in the original article.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 12:36:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If that is your sister have you discussed the negative health possibilities of being morbidly obese?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/277411/13AA6452-1DD0-4138-859C-8ECAD2869BF3_jpe-2726820.JPG

yes I have even went with her to the doctor...she is on mourjouno now.

She has a glandular problem.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 12:37:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I used to work with a large man. He had to take an international flight, and purchased 2 seats for the trip. It was for his, and everyone's comfort.

The first leg of his trip was fine, but he had a connecting flight. Due to the airline software, he could only check in for one of the seats. The software wouldn't allow the same name on two seats.

One the connecting flight, the software cancelled his second seat because no one was officially check in. so the airline resold his second seat, making sure the plane was full. This was also the longest leg of his trip.

He got screwed over, the person next to him got screwed over and crushed, and the airline said "sorry, nothing we can do"

He tried to do the right thing and couldn't. He also was nowhere near the size of the woman in the original article.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

damn that sucks...try to do the right thing and you can't
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 12:52:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe he had trouble recovering the cost of the ticket because he technically didn't check in, didn't inform the airline prior to the flight, etc. The airline claimed he violated the terms of the ticket because he didn't check in, even though the software prevented it.

After that event, he tried to only book direct flights even if it cost more.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 12:53:04 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/19/2023 12:54:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

For real though, where is the armrest?
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 12:55:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 1:04:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Picture yourself in the window seat, while she has the aisle. Be ready to climb over the seat to get out in an emergency.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do not FAA regulations require isles not to be blocked? She is a safety hazard no matter how they load her into the aircraft.

Des the airline provide ????? gear?
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 1:06:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
How many seat belt extenders did she use?  I am guessing four and is there a limit on how many you can use?
View Quote

She doesn’t need a seatbelt. A seatbelt prevents you from flying out if the seat. She needs a winch and pry bars to move the seat in front of her forward so they can pull her out.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 1:34:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 1:40:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
She doesn’t need a seatbelt. A seatbelt prevents you from flying out if the seat. She needs a winch and pry bars to move the seat in front of her forward so they can pull her out.
View Quote

It may have been discussed but how did she manage to wedge in between two rows of seats?  It seems like being at the front where there might be a little more front to back room would solve that but it also means that most people could die in a survivable crash situation that develops into fire.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 1:45:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Ban all the “Plus-sized Models” from air travel.  Being that all fat chicks are plus-sized models now, there must be millions of them.    Move them by box cars and freight trailers.  Save the train and trucking industry at the same time.  Win win.

Link Posted: 5/19/2023 1:59:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I helped her put in in her ass.

It fold up bro...I ain't from Alabama
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 2:07:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

I haven't flown in a while, never had a folding armrest.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 2:09:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Every lawsuit should have to meet a certain amount of votes to go through with it.  If it doesn't meet those votes by the public, you have to pay the person you are suing half what you are asking from them in financial damages.  

Frivolous lawsuits would stop overnight.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 2:09:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every A321 I have been on had them. You sometimes have to mess with a little lever on the aisle side, but the interior ones fold up.

It's been a while since I have been on a Boeing, so I don't know if they do also, I imagine they do. I'll be having to fly on one of those POS 737s this fall tho
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 2:24:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Every A321 I have been on had them. You sometimes have to mess with a little lever on the aisle side, but the interior ones fold up.

It's been a while since I have been on a Boeing, so I don't know if they do also, I imagine they do. I'll be having to fly on one of those POS 737s this fall tho
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

10/4, all I can remember are Boeings so who knows, it's thankfully been quite a while.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 2:29:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I had to sit next to a large person on a flight back from somewhere. I don't remember where. It was horrible. They were spilling over the armrest into my area. It was a full flight or I would have moved.

I complained to the airline and they ended up comping my ticket. Why don't they just put a weight limit on passengers? Save them and the airlines trouble.
View Quote

If you ran an airline, would you ever tell someone they were too fat to fly?
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 4:02:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

If you ran an airline, would you ever tell someone they were too fat to fly?
View Quote
Exactly. You lose a lot less money comping tickets for disgruntled passengers stuck next to fatties than you do insulting the Adipose Army.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 7:32:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#49]
That's healthy!  lol

Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:13:03 PM EDT
[#50]
MAN THE HARPOONS!!!!!
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top