User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:17:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
HAHA  the pilot has to adjust the flight surfaces when she walks back to use the restroom
View Quote

Trim wheels go whirrrrrrrr
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:37:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe put some lard on seats so she can squeeze through easier.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:39:30 PM EDT
[#3]
She’s probably posted up in BOTD.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:39:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Good God.  Could you imagine if that thing had to get on a plane smaller than a MD 80. Bitch would limit a Lear jet for god sakes.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I’m a crippled up old fat guy (not that fat because damn) but this is exactly why I personally won’t ever fly commercially anymore. It is just NOT transportation service designed for anyone fat, with children or special needs.

On most airlines these days unless you are under 5’11 and rail thin you are not fitting in most of the seats and even if you barely do people will want to kill you for it anyway, so why bother?

That’s why we either fly charter or drive. If not we don’t go.

Link Posted: 5/22/2023 9:10:14 PM EDT
[#6]
It's not that I have issue with extremely obeast people, it's that I know, that they know I know, they can't wash all of their ass
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 9:27:05 PM EDT
[#7]
amercian women are fat as fuck!!!
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 9:32:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Airline should've prevented her from even boarding.  She's a hazard in the event of evacuation.
View Quote

Had I been the captain and known she was trying to board (sometimes we don't know who is in the back) I would have denied her boarding.

No questions asked.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 9:44:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I remember one flight I was on where some lady asked for a seat belt extension and that wasn't enough. When she asked for another one, the FA told her they couldn't issue more than one. When she couldn't strap her fat ass in, she had to deplane. Hopefully she learned something from that.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 10:15:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
https://i.insider.com/62bca85bc2d2500018ceedb1?width=750&format=jpeg&auto=webp

There is no way she is squeezing through that!
View Quote

EXACTLY.

She is a safety hazard to herself and others.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 10:27:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Every A321 I have been on had them. You sometimes have to mess with a little lever on the aisle side, but the interior ones fold up.

It's been a while since I have been on a Boeing, so I don't know if they do also, I imagine they do. I'll be having to fly on one of those POS 737s this fall tho
View Quote

The seats aren't necessarily aircraft manufacturer specific as many airlines spec out aftermarket seat solutions for their fleets.

All the new/refurbished aircraft at our airline have folding armrests.  The aisle armrests fold, but there is a release button on the underside near where it mounts to the seat itself that has to be pressed to get it to fold.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 10:28:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If you ran an airline, would you ever tell someone they were too fat to fly?
View Quote

Yes, without question.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 11:04:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There are airlines for that, VIP treatment too.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/58525/Horse_jpg-2820531.JPG
View Quote

Nah they don't fly drafts, fire up the semi tractor and break out the wide load flags
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 11:11:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I believe he had trouble recovering the cost of the ticket because he technically didn't check in, didn't inform the airline prior to the flight, etc. The airline claimed he violated the terms of the ticket because he didn't check in, even though the software prevented it.

After that event, he tried to only book direct flights even if it cost more.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck her...she can always buy first class like the big show does

I used to work with a large man. He had to take an international flight, and purchased 2 seats for the trip. It was for his, and everyone's comfort.

The first leg of his trip was fine, but he had a connecting flight. Due to the airline software, he could only check in for one of the seats. The software wouldn't allow the same name on two seats.

One the connecting flight, the software cancelled his second seat because no one was officially check in. so the airline resold his second seat, making sure the plane was full. This was also the longest leg of his trip.

He got screwed over, the person next to him got screwed over and crushed, and the airline said "sorry, nothing we can do"

He tried to do the right thing and couldn't. He also was nowhere near the size of the woman in the original article.

damn that sucks...try to do the right thing and you can't

I believe he had trouble recovering the cost of the ticket because he technically didn't check in, didn't inform the airline prior to the flight, etc. The airline claimed he violated the terms of the ticket because he didn't check in, even though the software prevented it.

After that event, he tried to only book direct flights even if it cost more.

For future flights did he ever consider being less fat?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 12:00:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ford F-350 would be required as her daily driver.
View Quote

We used to have a lady we called chicken wing come into the store. She was north of 300 and drove an f250. It had a sag to the left even when she was out.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 11:12:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top