Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:43:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Actually it sounds like she played you so she’d have an excuse to eject.

Sorry.
View Quote

This.  2 hrs off grid?
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:44:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
She's testing you and you're failing.

Don't be fazed by it.
View Quote

This, and it's also entirely possible some other woman friend of her is giving her instructions/advice.
Really bad advice, but I've had this play out before to discover a third party having undue influence,
which is a warning sign itself.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:44:18 PM EDT
[#3]
You should ghost her
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:44:45 PM EDT
[#4]
She probably got made airtight during those two hours and is projecting her guilt onto you.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:45:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Has she casually told you she's the boss yet OP?

no seriously..
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:45:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Just imagine how little she is gonna sleep with you if you marry her.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:45:23 PM EDT
[#7]
There 50 ways to leave a lover…..look into it
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:45:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Do you go out late 1-2 times per weeks and she isn’t really interested in that?

My GF has a groups of girlfriends she hangs with every other week.  I don’t think twice about worrying what she is going to do.  If I was worried about it I would eject.  I also don’t feel the need to hang out with her friends every time she goes out.
View Quote

Only times I go out that late are buddies’ bachelor parties, about 2x a year, and 2-3x a year for work and with other buddies for random events. Typically otherwise done ~10-11
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:46:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Women hate it when you have fun. Always downplay any fun you have when talking about the shit you did with your friends.
View Quote

This.   If you have fun without them its like they feel that you cheated on them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:47:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Kick her to the curb.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:48:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

JFC.  I had to Google that.  So glad I'm not in the current dating scene.

OP's story sounds like a minor version of "when assholes collide."

People trying to control other people is a red flag.  Find the underlying cause, address it, or eject.
View Quote

I've been married for over 20 years so it's also the first time I've heard of a "soft next", but he should definitely turn off his location sharing and go radio silent for a bit...whatever it's called. A clean eject would probably be best though. This shit doesn't get better.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:49:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Have you checked your prison wallet for an airtag?
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:49:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Annual party on Saturday (tech company), I told her that I wanted her to go. She said she didn’t want to if it would end late and said she’d go if we left by 10pm the latest. I said that’s unlikely and asked if she would stay out later. She said I should go out, have fun, and in a joking way (I thought) said she’d be angry at me for going out late

She had my location and I was texting her every 30min or so. She went out as well until midnight, and stopped texting me for 2 hours. I get back home from hanging out with a bunch of dude coworkers at 330AM, text her goodnight, and now today she won’t talk to me because I was “out so late”and that I disrespected her wishes to an event she didn’t even go to (after I said I wanted her to)

Wise old men of GD, what is the answer here?

Some additional context, I don’t really go out late very often, and I typically prioritize spending time with her and see her 3-5x a week
View Quote

LOL does she review your phone as well? You disrespected her wishes? Really? Excuse me, but piss off sister. She's playing you dude. She told you no, yet went out anyway, and stayed out longer than she said she wanted to stay out, if she would have went with you. She already had plans and is pissed because she wasn't able to manipulate you into leaving early to sit at home while she she was out getting free drinks and reviewing her prospects. Stop simping for these women.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:49:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Eject
View Quote

Seriously. It's going to get worse not better.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:52:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Bruh.  

View Quote

Dude, even the women here are telling you how messed up this is.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:52:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Do NOT say you are sorry.  This is what is called The Shit Test.  If you crawl and apologize- you show yourself as a pussy  And you have failed The Shit Test.

Do not argue.  Dismiss her passion as a non item, with smiling mockery.  

Also, give her skittles.

Chateau Hertist was one of the wisest sites I ever read.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:52:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Put a baby in her and marry her
View Quote

This solves all relationship problems.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:52:58 PM EDT
[#18]
You do understand that by sharing your location with her, she knows how big of a window she has to cheat on you right?? You did nothing wrong, do not let her convince you other wise, SHE stayed out later than she was willing to with you.. SHE went radio silent for 2 hours... SHE is mad at you.... And more than likely SHE has cheated on you, and assumes your doing the same hence the insecurities... Call her as soon as you can, meet up some place neutral and END IT...... Save this thread and look back in 15 years and laugh your ass off about it...
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:53:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Wait a minute....she initially didn't want to go out late with you past 10pm but she decided to go out herself until midnight without answering her phone?
Then gave you shit?
My ex wife did the same thing but she was fucking some dude and would get explosively mad at me so I couldn't get a chance to ask her any questions.
Eject like Goose but not into the canopy my friend.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:53:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

She was cheated on in the past so I give her my location when I’m out because I don’t want her to be concerned. Too much I’m sure
View Quote

When we were dating, I made it clear to my now wife that I was not going to take punishment for what her ex did to her.

If she didn't trust me, then we should split before we got too invested in one another.

The easiest way to run me off is to make me feel like I've got a collar around my neck attached to a leash.

I didn't tolerate it.  She adjusted.  In April, we'll be celebrating 35 years together.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:53:29 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
That's my 3rd one today, I'm on a roll
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Annual party on Saturday (tech company), I told her that I wanted her to go. She said she didn’t want to if it would end late and said she’d go if we left by 10pm the latest. I said that’s unlikely and asked if she would stay out later. She said I should go out, have fun, and in a joking way (I thought) said she’d be angry at me for going out late

She had my location and I was texting her every 30min or so. She went out as well until midnight, and stopped texting me for 2 hours. I get back home from hanging out with a bunch of dude coworkers at 330AM, text her goodnight, and now today she won’t talk to me because I was “out so late”and that I disrespected her wishes to an event she didn’t even go to (after I said I wanted her to)

Some additional context, I don’t really go out late very often, and I typically prioritize spending time with her and see her 3-5x a week
View Quote

Bail out.  If she is so immature and untrusting in the relationship it will only get worse.  It will turn into a power and control point for her.  

kwg
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:54:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
There 50 ways to leave a lover ..look into it
View Quote
Paul Simon - 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover (Official Audio)

Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:54:08 PM EDT
[#24]
I have a social obligation with her, her sister, and her sister’s BF who I’m buddies with tomorrow that I have to attend. We shall see what happens then
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:55:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You wanted her to go. She didn't want to. You went in direction A. She went in direction B. You were on the grid, she was off. She was out later than what she offered to you WHILE she was off grid.......

I'm sorry to be the one that has to tell you this but I only do so to look out for ya......She scrogged someone else and is mad at you to make herself feel less guilty. Time to pop smoke before she meets the rest of the department she's working at.
View Quote

Probably
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:55:55 PM EDT
[#26]
There's a documentary that covers this

Goodfellas - where have you been? scene...
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:56:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Bruh.  

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:56:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Don’t capitulate. You’re in the right here and she’s being controlling.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:57:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I have a social obligation with her, her sister, and her sister’s BF who I’m buddies with tomorrow that I have to attend. We shall see what happens then
View Quote

Don’t. Go do something fun instead
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:57:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm getting this feeling. She's been the most caring and loyal (I believe) girlfriend I've been with but I'm just seeing a ton of warning flags lately that have me concerned
View Quote
Might as well marry her and then get a divorce a few years later just to be sure.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:57:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

She was cheated on in the past so I give her my location when I'm out because I don't want her to be concerned. Too much I'm sure
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait, you voluntarily let her have your location?

She was cheated on in the past so I give her my location when I'm out because I don't want her to be concerned. Too much I'm sure
OFFS, pull the handle.

Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:57:40 PM EDT
[#32]
eject or get shot in the back

Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend In A Fit Of Jealousy
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:57:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This, and it's also entirely possible some other woman friend of her is giving her instructions/advice.
Really bad advice, but I've had this play out before to discover a third party having undue influence,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be fazed by it.

Something I heard recently was "women keep women single". Meaning if she's hanging around her unhappy single friends, they might be poisoning her against you. Misery loves company kind of thing.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:58:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I have a social obligation with her, her sister, and her sister's BF who I'm buddies with tomorrow that I have to attend. We shall see what happens then
View Quote
Eject right before the check hits the table. Venmo the buddy later if he gets stuck by those harpies.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:58:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Eject. But first tell her to join here so we can hear her side, then tell her she should eject too.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:59:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Eject
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:59:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So she told you 10 at the latest then stayed out til midnight?  Fuck that.

I fucking hate hypocrites.
View Quote

Yep, it's time to move on.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:59:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Girlfriend? Eject. It won't get better once you're married.

Women's revenge doesn't end with the silent treatment. It ends with them fucking one of their orbiting male "friends" to get back at you. It's just a matter of time until that level of resentment builds
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 9:59:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Give your balls a tug titfucker.

JFC
View Quote
best use of that quote I have seen yet.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:00:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Turn the tables. Get mad at her getting mad. Don’t let her control this. Tell her when she’s ready to act like an adult instead of a foot stomping, tantrum prone child, you’re willing to talk. If her conversation doesn’t start with “I’m sorry for acting like my panties were full of Tabasco sauce” you don’t want to hear it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:01:01 PM EDT
[#41]
You're gonna lose that girl (yes, yes, you're gonna lose that girl)
If you don't take her out tonight
She's gonna change her mind (she's gonna change her mind)
And I will take her out tonight
And I will treat her kind (I'm gonna treat her kind)
If you don't treat her right, my friend
You're gonna find her gone (you're gonna find her gone)
'Cause I will treat her right, and then
You'll be the lonely one (you're not the only one)
You're gonna lose (yes, yes, you're gonna lose that girl)
I'll make a point of taking her away from you (watch what you do), yeah
The way you treat her, what else can I do?
You're gonna lose (yes, yes, you're gonna lose that girl)
I'll make a point of taking her away from you (watch what you do), Yeah
The way you treat her, what else can I do?
If you don't take her out tonight
She's gonna change her mind (she's gonna change her mind)
And I will take her out tonight
And I will treat her kind (I'm gonna treat her kind)
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Getting mad over stupid stuff.  That sounds like typical woman behavior to me.  

It also sounds like a blatant shit test.

Shit test

Don't let her dictate your life, and don't apologize.

It doesn't sound worth breaking up with her over this though, unless she doesn't get over it soon.

Depending on... what are these other "red flags"???
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:01:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hold your frame and be unapologetic…in a compassionate way.  This is a test. If you’re not lying to her about where you were and who you were with it should be a non issue.

Ask her why it bothers her so much and be a little cheeky/playful about it when she airs out her insecurities. Be playful and not rational. Let her air out her feelings and let them pass.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:01:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Time for makeup sex, then eject.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:01:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

What happens is, you do not attend... Its that simple...
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:02:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
She probably got made airtight during those two hours and is projecting her guilt onto you.
View Quote

I’d say give her the Sam ram but i suspect she got that already for two hours and liked it
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:03:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

JFC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm 33 she's 28

She's been caring less and checked out compared to normal, upset with me for not doing what she wants to do more (then when I asked her what she couldn't give me an example). If she cheated on me that is what it is, I'm a little checked out at this point myself

JFC

Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:03:01 PM EDT
[#48]
With the added context at the bottom, this definitely sounds like either projection for something she did or a major lack of trust, which is ridiculous if you’re 3 years in, see her often, and rarely go out late.  Something is up.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:03:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Bruh.  

View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:03:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Don't be fazed by it.
View Quote

Yep,  leave her be till she apologizes for her shit behavior.  If she doesn't, well then you know your worth to her now don'tcha.
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top