Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/6/2024 12:02:11 PM EDT
A surprisingly good article from Zero Hedge.

World War III Is Now Inevitable – Here's Why It Can't Be Avoided

If you’re getting the feeling like the globalists are really pushing hard for WWIII these days, you’re not alone.

In the past few months there has been multiple instances of European and US officials hinting at the possibility of a new military draft, the EU has talked openly about boots on the ground in Ukraine, NATO officials have stated unequivocally that they WILL NOT accept a loss in Ukraine to the Russians and the Kremlin has warned once again that nuclear weapons are on the table if western troops enter the war. The US government has recently asserted that Ukraine will be joining NATO, a red line in the sand for Russia.

Then there’s Israel and Gaza. I warned months ago in my article ‘It’s A Trap! The Wave Of Repercussions As The Middle East Fights “The Last War”’ that the war in Gaza would expand into a multi-front conflict that would probably include Iran. I also warned that it would be to Israel’s benefit if Iran entered the war because this would force the US to become directly involved. To be sure, Iran has already been engaging in proxy attacks on Israel through Lebanon, but Israel’s attack on the Iranian “embassy” or diplomatic station in Syria basically ensures that Iran will now directly commit to strikes on Israeli targets.

In other words, much like WWI, the situation is being escalated by the political elites despite the fact that the general public in the west is increasingly opposed to participating in the conflict. The globalists want to send us to war whether we like it or not.  Every decision they have made so far makes peaceful resolution impossible.

One saving grace that is perhaps new in the entire history of geopolitics is that the public is far more awake and aware of the fact that it’s not necessarily their “duty” to blindly go fight when their government calls on them to do so. Social media has also given a platform for people to widely voice their concerns about war, whereas in the past objectors felt isolated.

Obviously, some of this is based purely on fear – A large percentage of Gen Z is unequipped mentally or physically to go to war, which is why more than 70% of potential military recruits today are rejected before they even get to boot camp. These are many of the same young people who post Ukrainian flags to their social media profiles and jump headfirst into anti-Russian rhetoric, but now that they are faced with the possibility of having to sacrifice themselves for Ukraine they are angry and terrified.

However, there is also a large contingent of capable (and mostly conservative) men with the background and the aptitude for combat that still want nothing to do with Ukraine. The reason is simple: They believe that far-left western governments and globalists want to use them as cannon fodder to get rid of them. Once they are used up in war, there will be no one left to oppose the leftist takeover at home.

For most of us in America, Ukraine is irrelevant and we grow tired of wars in the Middle East. Whether left or right, we have no interest in fighting for them. But that’s not going to matter much, at least in terms of preventing a global war.

Majority of article at link.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:05:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I still have three unreserved seats left in my teal Astro van for our road trip to Alcatraz, post-fallout. Interested parties please feel free to reach out.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:06:42 PM EDT
[#2]
And people here will call you anti american if you dont want to be thrown into the meat grinder for a country that needs protecting for the purposes of money laundering.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:10:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I still have three unreserved seats left in my teal Astro van for our road trip to Alcatraz, post-fallout. Interested parties please feel free to reach out.
View Quote

Who the hell builds a base at the nuclear epicenter? California is closer to Russia and China than the east coast ya know.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:10:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:12:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I have two military aged sons.  The work’s condition certainly gives me pause.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Death of the dollar (federal reserve note) can save us.  We'll be incapable of waging war then.  Mind you, it entails a wealth transfer which will be very painful accompnied with much wailing and gnashing of teef.

Kinda or "Your money or your life" type decision though.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:14:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

You know that island has no water supply?  You'll have to get desalinators if you plan to stay there.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:14:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

You had me at teal astro van
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:16:54 PM EDT
[#9]
??????????

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:16:56 PM EDT
[#10]
It’s avoidable for me lol !
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:19:39 PM EDT
[#11]
I’m afraid to leave my property!
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:20:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:24:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

PM’d

Crab meat cooler ready to go.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:25:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Tyler Durden never met a conspiracy theory he didn't embrace.

Fear is his business and business is good.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:27:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Gen Z wouldn't go to war if it arrived on our own shores.
A generation raised to hate this country, and find fault in every aspect of our history, will never stand up to defend it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:27:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Hell, why not? Let's get it on before I retire.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:27:53 PM EDT
[#17]
It's my understanding that this has always been a thing.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:30:30 PM EDT
[#18]
The Fourth Tuning is now.

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:34:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Will this one be in the name of the transgendered then?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:35:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
And people here will call you anti american if you dont want to be thrown into the meat grinder for a country that needs protecting for the purposes of money laundering.
View Quote

Not from me. I’m probably too old to be drafted but if I am called up for this BS I’m not going. I’ll send my kids to Costa Rica and rent them an apartment there so they can’t have them either. I’m sure our resident ukebros will be happy to toss their children into the big stupid grinder though.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:35:24 PM EDT
[#21]
I love these optimistic threads. ??
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:35:49 PM EDT
[#22]
It sure seems some are really itching for a fight. There were articles a few months ago of the wealthy building super bunkers in out of the way places. They know something the rest of don't? Seems so.

Even the missus, who is normally "It's sunshine and roses" has been having us stock up on more than just a few months of emergency rations and water.
Bad times are coming.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:38:12 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm not going to fight under these leftist fucks to save Ukraine. Nope.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:39:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Bobby Maxwell?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:41:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Tyler Dildo article is a typical Tyler Dildo article.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:42:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
A generation raised to hate this country, and find fault in every aspect of our history, will never stand up to defend it.
View Quote

I was going to post this almost word for word.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:44:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It sure seems some are really itching for a fight. There were articles a few months ago of the wealthy building super bunkers in out of the way places. They know something the rest of don't? Seems so.

Even the missus, who is normally "It's sunshine and roses" has been having us stock up on more than just a few months of emergency rations and water.
Bad times are coming.
View Quote

I’m stocking up like crazy. Just got 5 Scepter cans for water yesterday and am ordering several more. Bought an extra well pump to keep as a spare rigged to run off a generator.

5 pack

Attachment Attached File

@Buck19Delta
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:45:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Like the Arcanian said in MIB "negative outcomes are multiplying exponentially."
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:45:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
A surprisingly good article from Zero Hedge.

World War III Is Now Inevitable – Here's Why It Can't Be Avoided

If you’re getting the feeling like the globalists are really pushing hard for WWIII these days, you’re not alone.

In the past few months there has been multiple instances of European and US officials hinting at the possibility of a new military draft, the EU has talked openly about boots on the ground in Ukraine, NATO officials have stated unequivocally that they WILL NOT accept a loss in Ukraine to the Russians and the Kremlin has warned once again that nuclear weapons are on the table if western troops enter the war. The US government has recently asserted that Ukraine will be joining NATO, a red line in the sand for Russia.

Then there’s Israel and Gaza. I warned months ago in my article ‘It’s A Trap! The Wave Of Repercussions As The Middle East Fights “The Last War”’ that the war in Gaza would expand into a multi-front conflict that would probably include Iran. I also warned that it would be to Israel’s benefit if Iran entered the war because this would force the US to become directly involved. To be sure, Iran has already been engaging in proxy attacks on Israel through Lebanon, but Israel’s attack on the Iranian “embassy” or diplomatic station in Syria basically ensures that Iran will now directly commit to strikes on Israeli targets.

In other words, much like WWI, the situation is being escalated by the political elites despite the fact that the general public in the west is increasingly opposed to participating in the conflict. The globalists want to send us to war whether we like it or not.  Every decision they have made so far makes peaceful resolution impossible.

One saving grace that is perhaps new in the entire history of geopolitics is that the public is far more awake and aware of the fact that it’s not necessarily their “duty” to blindly go fight when their government calls on them to do so. Social media has also given a platform for people to widely voice their concerns about war, whereas in the past objectors felt isolated.

Obviously, some of this is based purely on fear – A large percentage of Gen Z is unequipped mentally or physically to go to war, which is why more than 70% of potential military recruits today are rejected before they even get to boot camp. These are many of the same young people who post Ukrainian flags to their social media profiles and jump headfirst into anti-Russian rhetoric, but now that they are faced with the possibility of having to sacrifice themselves for Ukraine they are angry and terrified.

However, there is also a large contingent of capable (and mostly conservative) men with the background and the aptitude for combat that still want nothing to do with Ukraine. The reason is simple: They believe that far-left western governments and globalists want to use them as cannon fodder to get rid of them. Once they are used up in war, there will be no one left to oppose the leftist takeover at home.

For most of us in America, Ukraine is irrelevant and we grow tired of wars in the Middle East. Whether left or right, we have no interest in fighting for them. But that’s not going to matter much, at least in terms of preventing a global war.

Majority of article at link.
View Quote

Also China vs taiwan...
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:45:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Conservatives aren't going to fight for a country that hates them, and liberals aren't going to fight for a country that they hate.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:45:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Yes, it’s a great article if you support the Russian invasion and Putin.  

ETA:  What a gem;

Compared to the US invasion of Iraq, Russia has managed to keep civilian casualties in Ukraine very low. But, each new attack on Russian soil instigates a larger Russian retaliation. And maybe this is the goal – To get the Russians to crater a larger Ukrainian population center thereby giving NATO an excuse to send troops to the region.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:46:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

First thought; Zerohedge

That said, the quote above is yet another reason why governments around the world want total control over social media and online discourse. If they control the messaging all people will know is that Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:47:15 PM EDT
[#33]
The US forced Russia to invade Ukraine. This was the plan all along. I have no idea why they want it but they do.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:49:10 PM EDT
[#34]

Survival Guide in the 1980's always had headline articles like "The doomsday clock just keeps ticking!"

It was really just a vehicle to sell you overpriced freeze-dried food, and gas station survival gear...
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:50:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:50:26 PM EDT
[#36]
How about we just mind our business and let the other side of the world do their thing for awhile.

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:50:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

How do you plan on driving to an island?  Do you have a rickety boat lined up when you get to SF, or do you just hope to find one like in the movies?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:51:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Conservatives aren't going to fight for a country that hates them, and liberals aren't going to fight for a country that they hate.
View Quote
the merican draft for WWIII is gonna be epic.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:52:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMSHvgaUWc8

Survival Guide in the 1980's always had headline articles like "The doomsday clock just keeps ticking!"

It was really just a vehicle to sell you overpriced freeze-dried food, and gas station survival gear...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:54:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
GD and its constant DOOM....

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tgm-823.gif
View Quote

Well it is zero hedge afterall.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:55:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

How do you plan on driving to an island?  Do you have a rickety boat lined up when you get to SF, or do you just hope to find one like in the movies?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Who the hell builds a base at the nuclear epicenter? California is closer to Russia and China than the east coast ya know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Umm.... Artic ICBM trajectory is a thing.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:59:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The US forced Russia to invade Ukraine. This was the plan all along. I have no idea why they want it but they do.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:00:06 PM EDT
[#44]
As I've stated many times, nukes won't fly.

No big country is going to use them. Because once one flies, they all fly. And then most are dead. And the gov will have no one left to control. Or no one left to take money from. It's all about power and money.

The only way a nuke will go off is from a middle east terrorist group. And it won't fly. It will be a crudely put together (yet somewhat effective) device that will go off somewhere else in the middle east. Personally, I don't see that happening either.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:00:40 PM EDT
[#45]

Well, well, well…..

A solution presents itself.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:06:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Speaking of World Wars...

Our dimwitted president and his collection of discredited neocon pea brains would certainly fit right in with Czar Nicholas II's, Franz Joesph's, and Mehmed VI's entourages.

All three managed to send their countries spiraling into complete chaos from which there would be no recovery.

God help us if we get "four more years" of Biden's crackpot domestic and foreign policies.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:10:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is an astrovan a sea worthy vessel?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:10:35 PM EDT
[#48]

Looks like Matthau is holding that 1911 by its lanyard loop.

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:12:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Snip
NATO officials have stated unequivocally that they WILL NOT accept a loss in Ukraine

Nato  world police.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:15:37 PM EDT
[#50]
I was an Airforce fallout shelter manager during the cold war.  It will be good to finally take advantage of some military training.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top