Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:18:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hell, why not? Let's get it on before I retire.
View Quote

Its like watching a train from far away that goes faster as it gets closer.  It's coming so might as well deal with it while I still can.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:20:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Tyler Dildo article is a typical Tyler Dildo article.
View Quote

Are these AI generated articles?  They read like it
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:21:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
And people here will call you anti american if you dont want to be thrown into the meat grinder for a country that needs protecting for the purposes of money laundering.
View Quote

No, we call people believing everything they find on ZH idiots.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:21:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The US forced Russia to invade Ukraine. This was the plan all along. I have no idea why they want it but they do.
View Quote

Yes, yes, let the stupid flow.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:23:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Death of the dollar (federal reserve note) can save us.  We'll be incapable of waging war then.  Mind you, it entails a wealth transfer which will be very painful accompnied with much wailing and gnashing of teef.

Kinda or "Your money or your life" type decision though.
View Quote

That does not mean our enemies can't wage war against us. It just means we will be weak and helpless. You're indeed a master strategist.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:26:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You know that island has no water supply?  You'll have to get desalinators if you plan to stay there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still have three unreserved seats left in my teal Astro van for our road trip to Alcatraz, post-fallout. Interested parties please feel free to reach out.

You know that island has no water supply?  You'll have to get desalinators if you plan to stay there.

Not even to mention the fact that there is no road that connects to Alcatraz.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:27:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Tyler Durden never met a conspiracy theory he didn't embrace.

Fear is his business and business is good.
View Quote

What did he say that wasn’t true?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That does not mean our enemies can't wage war against us. It just means we will be weak and helpless. You're indeed a master strategist.
View Quote

Ain't he tho?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I still have three unreserved seats left in my teal Astro van for our road trip to Alcatraz, post-fallout. Interested parties please feel free to reach out.
View Quote

Is your van waterproof?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#10]

That's where I am at, sure it will suck but what can you do ya know?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:51:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And people here will call you anti american if you dont want to be thrown into the meat grinder for a country that needs protecting for the purposes of money laundering.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 1:51:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
As I've stated many times, nukes won't fly.

No big country is going to use them. Because once one flies, they all fly. And then most are dead. And the gov will have no one left to control. Or no one left to take money from. It's all about power and money.

The only way a nuke will go off is from a middle east terrorist group. And it won't fly. It will be a crudely put together (yet somewhat effective) device that will go off somewhere else in the middle east. Personally, I don't see that happening either.
View Quote

Except the rich and the powerful all have bunkers. Many believe that Putin is actually the richest man in the world. He’s been very good at hiding his wealth.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:16:23 PM EDT
[#13]
In World Wars past, Switzlerland and Ireland remained neutral despite the fighting which completely surrounded them.

Let the USA keep a neutral, non-combatant posture when the next European and Middle Eastern war breaks out.

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:22:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Is your van waterproof?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is your van waterproof?

No wetwork trades will be considered at this time. Sorry.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:29:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Fuck that. Make me. I’m not fighting any wars ginned up by these fuckers. That’s one line in the sand I’ll be willing to die for. Sign me up after all politicians, special interest and CEOs are on the front lines first.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:32:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because like politicians themselves, these people know that they will never be sent into the meat grinder.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#17]
War never stops....it only slows briefly for people to rearm!
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Can they keep that shit in Europe again so we can sit it out and watch on TV?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:43:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
the merican draft for WWIII is gonna be epic.
View Quote
Never happen.  The left would rather die at the hands of invaders than pick up a rifle and defend the nation.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:47:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Doom Doom!
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:48:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hell, why not? Let's get it on before I retire.
View Quote

Kinda this.  The opportunity to clean house would never be better…… keep an eye on our politicians so they can be quickly round up.  Drive the invaders back south too.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:48:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
pics of goddamn Astro van?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:48:47 PM EDT
[#23]

I’m actually ok with that as long as loyalties aren’t in question.

Sad when immigrants are more willing to support their adoptive country than those that were born and raised here and had all the trappings that were won and preserved for them by others willing and able to serve.

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Gen Z wouldn't go to war if it arrived on our own shores.
A generation raised to hate this country, and find fault in every aspect of our history, will never stand up to defend it.
View Quote

Some people hate this country for what it was.  Others hate it for what it has become.

The ringing of the war bell is old.  You and yours first.

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:50:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I have two military aged sons.  The work's condition certainly gives me pause.
View Quote
Given the ideology of our government today, it would be considered patriotic to be a draft dodger. Just sayin.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:53:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The US forced Russia to invade Ukraine. This was the plan all along. I have no idea why they want it but they do.

did you miss the part where biden said he wouldn't do anything if putin did a limited invasion? it was kind of like when poppy bush did the same thing to saddam
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:56:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you going to be blind the whole time?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:56:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

This, but if they draft my old ass they are desperate.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:57:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Looks like I need to get started on my bunker.

At least get materials on hand to be able to build one quickly if need be, 8’ and 12 foot cross ties, 12” spikes, sheets / rolls of plastic, a few pieces of 6” pipe , little drain tile, and some gravel and I via borrowing my neighbors backhoe, could whip one together in a weekend if need be.

I’d prefer a nice permanent concrete shelter, but those would cost me 20-$30,000. you can whip something together with above materials and get 10-20 years out of it easily, for a couple thousand bucks.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:58:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Never happen.  The left would rather die at the hands of invaders than pick up a rifle and defend the nation.
View Quote
the left won't have a choice.

get drafted or be sent to prison and/or a work camp.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 2:59:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would we let Russia build bases in Mexico or Canada?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:02:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
At least get materials on hand to be able to build one quickly if need be, 8' and 12 foot cross ties, 12" spikes, sheets / rolls of plastic, a few pieces of 6" pipe , little drain tile, and some gravel and I via borrowing my neighbors backhoe, could whip one together in a weekend if need be.
View Quote

Do you have drawings for such a thing?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:04:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
GD and its constant DOOM....

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tgm-823.gif
View Quote

This.  I came here from GlockTalk in 2004 solely for the “stock up now, boys, WW3 is inevitable” threads.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:04:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Today's government would never institute a draft.  They'd rather lose a war.  I mean, honestly, can you imagine Biden signing an order instituting a draft?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:05:40 PM EDT
[#35]

This is still my conspiracy theory on why we're letting all these illegals in.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:06:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or Cuba ,  wait..
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:07:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Interesting way to purge conservatives from society.  The left will be rejected by the draft board far more frequently due to their increased numbers of medical and mental issues.

I used to think they would set up the left for a purge as a useful idiot.  I suspect they might think automation and AI will replace the need for much of the work force, so you dont need the most productive of society, but from a tyrants perspective the most easily controlled becomes more attractive.

The X factor could be how the a segment of the Right is casting off any patriotism for the country based on how they are being treated.

I still think its 50/50 the swamp collapses before they can finish their plan.  War, disease, etc is their escape plan to cover their tracks, making people forget about their crimes.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:09:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@JLPettimoreIII

The left will be mostly rejected by the draft board on medical reasons.  Percentage wise the right will be far more likely to die on the battlefield if they decide to go along with it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Tyler Durden never met a conspiracy theory he didn't embrace.

Fear is his business and business is good.
View Quote

Those types of articles definitely have a target audience
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:15:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Except that the difference between now and WW1 and WW2, among a million other things, is the experience of WW1 and WW2.
And a World Hegemon(the ever evil and utterly despicable US of A...Boo! Hiss! Burn it down!) that has expended untold amounts of blood, treasure and sheer effort at preventing "WW3".
GD's sophomoric insistence that the world is full of idiots who are yet somehow sociopathic conspiratorial masterminds with the ability to plan and direct things decades(or centuries) in advance, and that every level of human life is filled with, dominated by and solely devoted to absolutely murderous avarice and cruelty...says more about GD's psychological problems(and the Doom industry they feed)than it does about the World's problems.
We'll likely muddle along, sadly without the cathartic release of Righteous ultra-violence.
Alas
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:17:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Death of the dollar (federal reserve note) can save us.  We'll be incapable of waging war then.  Mind you, it entails a wealth transfer which will be very painful accompnied with much wailing and gnashing of teef.

View Quote

Stupidest thing I’ve read in a long time… considering the source, that’s saying something.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:20:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

@JLPettimoreIII

The left will be mostly rejected by the draft board on medical reasons.  Percentage wise the right will be far more likely to die on the battlefield if they decide to go along with it.
View Quote
they draft the white trash first 'round here anyway.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:20:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
A surprisingly good article from Zero Hedge.

World War III Is Now Inevitable – Here's Why It Can't Be Avoided

If you’re getting the feeling like the globalists are really pushing hard for WWIII these days, you’re not alone.

In the past few months there has been multiple instances of European and US officials hinting at the possibility of a new military draft, the EU has talked openly about boots on the ground in Ukraine, NATO officials have stated unequivocally that they WILL NOT accept a loss in Ukraine to the Russians and the Kremlin has warned once again that nuclear weapons are on the table if western troops enter the war. The US government has recently asserted that Ukraine will be joining NATO, a red line in the sand for Russia.

Then there’s Israel and Gaza. I warned months ago in my article ‘It’s A Trap! The Wave Of Repercussions As The Middle East Fights “The Last War”’ that the war in Gaza would expand into a multi-front conflict that would probably include Iran. I also warned that it would be to Israel’s benefit if Iran entered the war because this would force the US to become directly involved. To be sure, Iran has already been engaging in proxy attacks on Israel through Lebanon, but Israel’s attack on the Iranian “embassy” or diplomatic station in Syria basically ensures that Iran will now directly commit to strikes on Israeli targets.

In other words, much like WWI, the situation is being escalated by the political elites despite the fact that the general public in the west is increasingly opposed to participating in the conflict. The globalists want to send us to war whether we like it or not.  Every decision they have made so far makes peaceful resolution impossible.

One saving grace that is perhaps new in the entire history of geopolitics is that the public is far more awake and aware of the fact that it’s not necessarily their “duty” to blindly go fight when their government calls on them to do so. Social media has also given a platform for people to widely voice their concerns about war, whereas in the past objectors felt isolated.

Obviously, some of this is based purely on fear – A large percentage of Gen Z is unequipped mentally or physically to go to war, which is why more than 70% of potential military recruits today are rejected before they even get to boot camp. These are many of the same young people who post Ukrainian flags to their social media profiles and jump headfirst into anti-Russian rhetoric, but now that they are faced with the possibility of having to sacrifice themselves for Ukraine they are angry and terrified.

However, there is also a large contingent of capable (and mostly conservative) men with the background and the aptitude for combat that still want nothing to do with Ukraine. The reason is simple: They believe that far-left western governments and globalists want to use them as cannon fodder to get rid of them. Once they are used up in war, there will be no one left to oppose the leftist takeover at home.

For most of us in America, Ukraine is irrelevant and we grow tired of wars in the Middle East. Whether left or right, we have no interest in fighting for them. But that’s not going to matter much, at least in terms of preventing a global war.

Majority of article at link.
View Quote

Spot on! Exactly the way I've been thinking as well
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:20:26 PM EDT
[#44]
effing with tyrants bunkers is a fun way of amusing yourself while the rads kill you.

im going to load a bunch of shit pumper trucks and find their air vents. don't stop until you see it in the pipe. I might even add a couple of my humble Hershey squirts.  rads make you shit alot??
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:22:13 PM EDT
[#45]
WW3 is always inevitable.  The questions are when and how bad will it be?  Yes, we can stave it off or otherwise delay it but ever since the end of WW2 it has been an inevitability.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:22:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you mean Israel, Ukraine, or America?  Your comment applies to all three.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:22:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm of this opinion  as well. Was having a discussion
with a friend recently about the "fantasy" regarding the health of our economy if not the economy itself.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:25:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
the merican draft for WWIII is gonna be epic.
View Quote

Will we see the return of press gangs?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:27:07 PM EDT
[#49]
In this thread:
Many in GD add 'cowardly' to their usual epithets of 'Idiotic, reactionary, Boomer'.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:31:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Confucius didn't say:  In the confusion of war comes the time to do what is necessary in the CONUS.  When the government is distracted is the best time to act.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top