Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Those types of articles definitely have a target audience
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tyler Durden never met a conspiracy theory he didn't embrace.

Fear is his business and business is good.

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:32:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The US forced Russia to invade Ukraine.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:33:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
WW3 is always inevitable.  The questions are when and how bad will it be?  Yes, we can stave it off or otherwise delay it but ever since the end of WW2 it has been an inevitability.
View Quote

This begs the question of how will America respond to WW1 type casualty lists?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:34:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Today's government would never institute a draft.  They'd rather lose a war.  I mean, honestly, can you imagine Biden signing an order instituting a draft?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never happen.  The left would rather die at the hands of invaders than pick up a rifle and defend the nation.
the left won't have a choice.

get drafted or be sent to prison and/or a work camp.
Today's government would never institute a draft.  They'd rather lose a war.  I mean, honestly, can you imagine Biden signing an order instituting a draft?

Sure I can. The democrats are working the long game. Pick the youth from red areas to send to war. The liberals and illegal aliens will be spared
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:43:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Tyler Dildo article is a typical Tyler Dildo article.
View Quote
You mean Daniel Ivandjiiski

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:44:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The US forced Russia to invade Ukraine. This was the plan all along. I have no idea why they want it but they do.
View Quote
lol no
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:45:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Looks like I need to get started on my bunker.

At least get materials on hand to be able to build one quickly if need be, 8’ and 12 foot cross ties, 12” spikes, sheets / rolls of plastic, a few pieces of 6” pipe , little drain tile, and some gravel and I via borrowing my neighbors backhoe, could whip one together in a weekend if need be.

I’d prefer a nice permanent concrete shelter, but those would cost me 20-$30,000. you can whip something together with above materials and get 10-20 years out of it easily, for a couple thousand bucks.
View Quote

We made a fallout shelter in a spare basement storeroom. Didn’t cost much since the basement was there already.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:53:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Insane asylums?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:56:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Do you have drawings for such a thing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least get materials on hand to be able to build one quickly if need be, 8' and 12 foot cross ties, 12" spikes, sheets / rolls of plastic, a few pieces of 6" pipe , little drain tile, and some gravel and I via borrowing my neighbors backhoe, could whip one together in a weekend if need be.

Do you have drawings for such a thing?

" SHELTER ON A QUIET STREET " 1963 CIVIL DEFENSE FILM CONSTRUCTION OF HOME FALLOUT SHELTER XD13814

In Time Of Emergency (1970)

How to Protect Yourself from Nuclear Fallout and Survive an Atomic Attack - 1950s Educational Film

Civil Defense Family Fallout shelters, nuclear bunker

Family Fallout Shelters - Home Preparedness Workshop - 1960 - CharlieDeanArchives
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 3:58:55 PM EDT
[#10]
I heard we wouldn't send Abrams tanks because that would mean wwiii, then we did anyway and that they would be a game changer, which they have yet to be.

So when a random article says things will get incrementally worse and that that process is unstoppable, I don't have a counter argument.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 4:09:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Wondered where the military aged Chinese men would get enough weapons to help with the takeover of America.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 4:09:39 PM EDT
[#12]
$180 for 5 plastic containers!? Thats tarded

You could have got like 40 cases of actual water already filtered and bottled with that money.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 4:24:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
$180 for 5 plastic containers!? Thats tarded

You could have got like 40 cases of actual water already filtered and bottled with that money.
View Quote

Except the containers they come in will begin to leak within a year. These are for indefinite storage.

How many years would a sealed gallon of purified water be good for?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 4:25:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Theme song for this thread.

The only way I'm fighting is if a foreign military invades or the "immigrant" invaders get sporty.

Fuck your war

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Who the hell builds a base at the nuclear epicenter? California is closer to Russia and China than the east coast ya know.
View Quote

I think that was a Book of Eli reference
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 4:27:52 PM EDT
[#16]
WWW3 has been going on for awhile,just the major players aren’t actively involved…yet.
It’s been a proxy WWW3
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 4:40:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Theme song for this thread.

The only way I'm fighting is if a foreign military invades or the "immigrant" invaders get sporty.

Fuck your war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w
View Quote

Or maybe this…

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 4:49:37 PM EDT
[#18]

Not cool, US Army.  UPS had that slogan first; get your own.

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 4:53:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Edwin Starr - War (What is it good for) + Lycris HQ!!
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 5:09:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Service guarantees citizenship, would you like to know more.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 5:12:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Service guarantees citizenship, would you like to know more.
View Quote

We would on ironically be better off if citizenship had such a requirement And wasn't merely something you could buy scam or be born into.

Things given for free are taken for granted or worse, considered worthless.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 5:14:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Zero Hedge is just another Russian mouthpiece, long proven and documented.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 5:15:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
WWW3 has been going on for awhile,just the major players aren’t actively involved…yet.
It’s been a proxy WWW3
View Quote

Unless nukes fly history will never call it world war 3. It'll just be a bunch of regional conflicts
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 5:24:11 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote
That's how many German boys got their citizenship after WWII.  Nothing new here.

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 5:31:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Went to see Dune last night.  Watched both an Air Force and an Army recruiting ad before the movie.  Air Force was completely gender neutral - unless jets are male.  Army ad was woke as hell.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 5:37:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I was an Airforce fallout shelter manager during the cold war.  It will be good to finally take advantage of some military training.
View Quote

Interesting. Was that for military folks or general population?  How many people did your shelter provide for?  For how long?

The church I grew up in had a large basement with access stairs outside. I think it could handle a couple of hundred. They used to have around two dozen 55 gallon barrels of water storage, and about the same number full of crackers. One day, after they sat there for 25 or 30 years, one of the deacons pulled the lid off one. To absolutely no surprise to any modern pepper, the crackers had turned to mush.  They decided to get rid of all that and stopped being a fallout shelter.  

I am not sure how they planned to get rid of all the human waste since the sewage infrastructure would presumably no longer be manned or powered.

The shelter did get used a lot back then for tornado alerts, which were and still are fairly common in that area.  But they don’t even do that anymore. Too many thieves and vandals who would destroy the church.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
pics of goddamn Astro van?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still have three unreserved seats left in my teal Astro van for our road trip to Alcatraz, post-fallout. Interested parties please feel free to reach out.
pics of goddamn Astro van?

Luis: "But I Got The Van!" Funny Scene - Ant-Man (2015) Movie Clip HD
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 5:45:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Conservatives aren't going to fight for a country that hates them, and liberals aren't going to fight for a country that they hate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gen Z wouldn't go to war if it arrived on our own shores.
A generation raised to hate this country, and find fault in every aspect of our history, will never stand up to defend it.

Conservatives aren't going to fight for a country that hates them, and liberals aren't going to fight for a country that they hate.
We appear to have a conundrum. Lol.

Although, I believe conservatives WOULD defend the homeland. AND purge the government of agent provocateurs.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:22:25 PM EDT
[#29]
The US Government is going to have a hard time finding enough "patriotic" military aged males willing to die overseas in yet another foreign war. Particularly against countries that are near peers and not just some 3rd world shithole. This means the casualties will be very high on all sides. When you add in AI drones, advanced air-power, hypersonic missiles, chemical weapons, and tactical nuclear weapons which are all on the table in this sort of war, it will be a total nightmare to fight in.

I can't imagine who would sign up for that, unless the USA was directly under attack itself.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Except the containers they come in will begin to leak within a year. These are for indefinite storage.

How many years would a sealed gallon of purified water be good for?
View Quote

Leak what?

Ive had a dozen costco water cases stacked 6 high in my basement for damn near a decade. Pretty sure my parents still have cases in their basement from when I was kid.

Its just a backup of a backup because we have a private well anyways. But still . . .
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Good news comrades! - The guy that decided Pluto was not a planet said there won't be fallout...

Neil deGrasse Tyson: modern hydrogen nuclear weapons don’t have the radiation fallout problem of WW2
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#32]
I don't find much I disagree with there.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:33:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The US Government is going to have a hard time finding enough "patriotic" military aged males willing to die overseas in yet another foreign war. Particularly against countries that are near peers and not just some 3rd world shithole. This means the casualties will be very high on all sides. When you add in AI drones, advanced air-power, hypersonic missiles, chemical weapons, and tactical nuclear weapons which are all on the table in this sort of war, it will be a total nightmare to fight in.

I can't imagine who would sign up for that, unless the USA was directly under attack itself.
View Quote
as i said:  the merican draft for WWIII is gonna be epic.

JLP3 after being drafted for WWIII:  does this mean Lujan's not coming?

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#34]
If you won't fight for the Constitution against Domestic Enemies, why would you bother defending your banana republic rulership against a foreign invasion?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:36:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Time for the transgender community to be in the front lines , since this government is catering to them
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:43:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

FFS...
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:46:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Time for the transgender community to be in the front lines , since this government is catering to them
View Quote
draft the useless zoomer males, liberals, fat women, ugly women, fat ugly women, trans, LGBTBBQ, etc first.

let the meatgrinder do its thing.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Gen Z wouldn't go to war if it arrived on our own shores.
A generation raised to hate this country, and find fault in every aspect of our history, will never stand up to defend it.
View Quote

Oh you.jpg.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:54:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Zero Hedge is just another Russian mouthpiece, long proven and documented.
View Quote

Link? Cite?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:59:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
GD and its constant DOOM....

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tgm-823.gif
View Quote

With the ways she's been talking lately, I wouldn't mind her being sec Def or sec state, to keep us out of another war in Europe
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:03:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Judgement Day can only be postponed. It is inevitable.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:12:53 PM EDT
[#42]
At some point, there will be so many people, there will have to be a world war.  The only things that can really prevent it are a pandemic or an asteroid.  Maybe aliens, but the other two are actually inevitable.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:13:17 PM EDT
[#43]
I don't give a shit what happens to Ukraine or Israel.

Nobody is going to sign up to fight and die for this bullshit, and as for a draft... lol.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:19:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
the merican draft for WWIII is gonna be epic.
View Quote
I hear home owners will be exempted from the draft.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:28:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Interesting. Was that for military folks or general population?  How many people did your shelter provide for?  For how long?

The church I grew up in had a large basement with access stairs outside. I think it could handle a couple of hundred. They used to have around two dozen 55 gallon barrels of water storage, and about the same number full of crackers. One day, after they sat there for 25 or 30 years, one of the deacons pulled the lid off one. To absolutely no surprise to any modern pepper, the crackers had turned to mush.  They decided to get rid of all that and stopped being a fallout shelter.  

I am not sure how they planned to get rid of all the human waste since the sewage infrastructure would presumably no longer be manned or powered.

The shelter did get used a lot back then for tornado alerts, which were and still are fairly common in that area.  But they don’t even do that anymore. Too many thieves and vandals who would destroy the church.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was an Airforce fallout shelter manager during the cold war.  It will be good to finally take advantage of some military training.

Two weeks.  That's what was planed for.  It was while I was stationed at Plattsbugh AFB in the 80's.  The shelter was on base, for .mil only.  It was a SAC base, so the standard scenario that was anticipated was that shit popped off, our bombers all launched, we somehow survived all the nukes that rained down on us, and had to hole up for two weeks for the radioactive dust to settle.  I think my shelter held 200 people.  There were no supplies stashed.  There were waterbed mattresses to fill with water.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:35:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Without pushing and having WW III, how else can you rapidly install a New World Order?  Look at how radically/dramatically the then existing World Orders were  changed after WW i and WW II.

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:35:36 PM EDT
[#47]
It is a good thing that the Adults are now back in charge instead of the war monger Donald Trump.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:35:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I hear home owners will be exempted from the draft.
View Quote
my tent identifies as a home.

where is your god now?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:36:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I still have three unreserved seats left in my teal Astro van for our road trip to Alcatraz, post-fallout. Interested parties please feel free to reach out.
View Quote
Alcatraz is rotten and rotting further all the time. Have fun!
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top