BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:06:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Learning from the originals weak points, our KD will be more better.
View Quote

I have wondered for a few years how long it would take for somebody to do a remote-controlled kill dozer.

I actually expect a drone or robotic bank robbery at some point.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I have wondered for a few years how long it would take for somebody to do a remote-controlled kill dozer.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you get a big enough caterpillar you can do just about anything
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:09:57 PM EDT
[#3]

We could use these!

Rocket man
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:10:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Very small list of people I’d do that for... and let’s just say I’m a student of non-linear warfare and believe in doing the job right the 1st time.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:13:04 PM EDT
[#5]
This is insane, but inevitable.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:14:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I wouldn’t let him get locked up in the first place if I knew they were coming for him…hypothetically speaking of course.
View Quote

This is what I was going to post.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:17:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

We must remember beer rations during our campaign against covid camps
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think part of the reason laws hate alcohol and firearms together isn't for our own safety.

It's because if you get a bunch of bros together with guns and talking about whatever they want and liquid courage you might be surprised what happens.

Truth. You just described the American revolution.

While you drink beer, I will be drinking Kai’s.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:18:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Camps (i.e. prisons) generally rely on a skeleton crew augmented with surveillance and environmental containment.

They're generally ill-equipped and untrained for direct, motivated assault.  If they're military in nature they make even better targets, regardless of giving a shit about the inmate population. They would have shitty personnel with crew-served weapons (like the Area 51 boogaloo) ripe for the plundering.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:24:52 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think part of the reason laws hate alcohol and firearms together isn't for our own safety.

It's because if you get a bunch of bros together with guns and talking about whatever they want and liquid courage you might be surprised what happens.

Truth. You just described the American revolution.

While you drink beer, I will be drinking Kai’s.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1245/2F7258DA-0BDF-4B3B-B79B-4BF3F4EB0C2C_jpe-2233044.JPG

Lololol

You don't understand that we hate you more than we hate ourselves.

And look at this picture if you don't think we hate ourselves
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:29:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:29:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's actually way better. Thanks!

I'll probably just Dremel out some wood and paint it...I want my chickens to feel protected, from both predators and the Red Army
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eierlegen macht frei

That's actually way better. Thanks!

I'll probably just Dremel out some wood and paint it...I want my chickens to feel protected, from both predators and the Red Army

My wife would not be amused if I made a sign for our coop.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:33:01 PM EDT
[#12]
I would walk in with a clip board,  ladder & bad case of turroutes(sp?)
Then ask to visit my grandson.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:34:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Relax, they are for insurrectionists
and Trump supporters
and Republicans
and the unvaxed.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:36:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:37:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Friend in Washington posed a question  to me.

There are apparently some camps already built or being built. I havent looked it  up.  Now they are talking avout quarantine in the legislature. He sent me a link to it but i didnt read the whole thing.

He aksed if i would break him out of there if he got taken away. I mean it was 95% joke. But something to think about.

Can you imagine a raid on one of those camps by 20 motivated people?

Wood ewe?
View Quote

I can't imagine a concentration camp in the USA ever being allowed to operate without constant harrassment by the largest standing militia in the world.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:39:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

We could use these!

Rocket man
View Quote

I am Iron Man
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:40:13 PM EDT
[#17]
The Marxists have the Right all figured out,  read Alinsky.    We obey laws not break them and they damn well know this.  We need to re-evaluate our values and mindset,  then it's game on.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I would avenge him.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:42:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The Marxists have the Right all figured out,  read Alinsky.    We obey laws not break them and they damn well know this.  We need to re-evaluate our values and mindset,  then it's game on.
View Quote

Yeah but that's why Hobbes was a faggot. Humans don't steal half our groceries at the self checkout and rape every good looking woman we see. In fact that behavior is naturally abhorrent.

Eventually centralized power will push too far, and it'll get pushed back and start small. And then it will grow from small to large and it'll happen again.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#20]
People mostly get along to get along. There's always bad people.

And centralized power will always try to centralize power and grow. That's because of bad people. I mean think about it who spends their day thinking of how to rule over people?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:45:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Ill take him  water and maybe some peaches

Theo Von & Bobby Lee Act Out Execution Scene
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:46:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Besides group think on old canons, we probably need project dozer as a group design project.
View Quote
Sounds like a job for the teacher that posts his students' yearly project here. I bet they could pull off a pretty legit KD.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:47:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I can't imagine a concentration camp in the USA ever being allowed to operate without constant harrassment by the largest standing militia in the world.
View Quote

L O L

Nobody is going to do shit, and on the .87% chance they do .gov will crank it to 11 and they'll be quickly delt with.

I for one welcome our new .gov overlords
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:48:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What’s grazing fire?
View Quote

What's "defilade"?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:51:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Absolutely would break them out.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:52:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

L O L

Nobody is going to do shit, and on the .87% chance they do .gov will crank it to 11 and they'll be quickly delt with.

View Quote
Well, if we end up in camp together, I get to be Steve McQueen, and you have zero say in the matter with that garbage attitude.

* Note: If Steve McQueen is already taken, then I'm cool with Charles Bronson, but that's all I'm giving up.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:53:37 PM EDT
[#27]
I would advise you to operate under the assumption that no one is coming to save you.

And never go into a camp.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:54:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
OP smells like crusty armpits.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:55:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fascinating thought,  build it in your backyard and when they ask you why you need an armored dozer, you answer" is it iillegal" ?.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:55:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Absolutely would break them out.
View Quote

I'd do it Jacques Mesrine style!
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#32]
I would not bust out an unvaxxxed person. All hail Lord Fauci.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:56:56 PM EDT
[#33]
My friends are smart enough to not end up in a concentration camp
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:57:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I would advise you to operate under the assumption that no one is coming to save you.

And never go into a camp.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:58:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Will there be Wi-Fi at my camp?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:59:08 PM EDT
[#36]
https://apps.leg.wa.gov/wac/default.aspx?cite=246-100&full=true#246-100-040

This is what is being discussed next week.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 2:59:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Rum too bro….
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:01:57 PM EDT
[#38]
It would not be against the law. If there are concentration camps, there is no law.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

L O L

View Quote

Government doesn’t even have the resources for a municipal curfew to be enforceable for any reasonable period…Americans would take a giant shit on them in short order. They had to build a goddamn fence around the Capitol because of a few protestors, it would be a “now youse can’t leave” situation for them muy rapido…
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:03:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

L O L

View Quote

If people start seeing their friends and family get 'vanned' in the middle of the night, or deuce and a halfs roll up on houses up and down their streets to bag their neighbors, shit will go down.

Americans have a long history of being "nice" until it's time to be "Not Nice".

Believe in American Exceptionalism, believe in America.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:05:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You don’t break until a concentration camp.  You kill anyone that supports that system.  That’s how the United States liberated the camps in WWII.  Even the Japanese-American inmates were liberated once Japan was defeated.
View Quote

Cabanatuan
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:10:57 PM EDT
[#42]
I would have until I realized my current friends dont have principles and cant stick together. Covid bullshit has shown me what my friends would do. Sadly my last best friend died Nov 20th 2021 he is the only one who stuck to his guns.

When covid hit, they ran out and got the shot even though their place of work doesnt require it.  Their reasoning, well sooner or later I have to get it if I want to go places.  And here I am the only one who doesnt have it and I still go places they go. Every doctor and health care facility around here requires a face diaper whether you got the shot or not.

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:13:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I would have until I realized my current friends dont have principles and cant stick together. Covid bullshit has shown me what my friends would do. Sadly my last best friend died Nov 20th 2021 he is the only one who stuck to his guns.

When covid hit, they ran out and got the shot even though their place of work doesnt require it.  Their reasoning, well sooner or later I have to get it if I want to go places.  And here I am the only one who doesnt have it and I still go places they go. Every doctor and health care facility around here requires a face diaper whether you got the shot or not.

View Quote

Adversity just shows you who your real friends were all along.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:13:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Rum too bro….
View Quote

Rum, sodomy and the lash.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:14:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Book 4 of the Survivalist Series by A. American (Forsaking Home) covered this….

https://www.amazon.com/Forsaking-Home-Survivalist-Book-4-ebook/dp/B00H87S3BG
View Quote

So did Fema Camp 37 by R E Riepe... seems a popular subject.

https://www.amazon.com/FEMA-Camp-37-Trilogy-Book-ebook/dp/B006S3HNRQ
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:17:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
When the round-up starts, it is time to shoot those doing the round-up (when actively engaging in rounding-up).  That, is a clear crossing of the line in the sand.  

(This might get me my first account warning, but it is in my view a clear crossing of freedom.)
View Quote

I used to play OPFOR in an international SWAT competition, did it for a few years. One thing that was immediately noticeable, regardless of who's rotation it was be the first person to make contact with the entry team, the first man or two in the door ALWAYS got shot. Didn't matter if the volunteer was a housewife or gun nerd like myself, the first guy, sometimes the second got shot coming thru the door when the scenario called for us to shoot first.

Our government Rarely has to deal with problem people that are ready to go to the mat and take out as many people as they can with them, which makes this a simple problem of math. The average entry team has a dozen people on it, be it city, state, county, or Alphabet Agency. How many raids do you think an agency an can afford to have in a row like that before the remaining members take stock of how important their Dental Plan really is and start telling their administrators to go eat a dick?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:19:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:20:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

My values and mindset are that nobody is going to take me or anyone I care about to a concentration camp. Period.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top