Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:31:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Adversity just shows you who your real friends were all along.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would have until I realized my current friends dont have principles and cant stick together. Covid bullshit has shown me what my friends would do. Sadly my last best friend died Nov 20th 2021 he is the only one who stuck to his guns.

When covid hit, they ran out and got the shot even though their place of work doesnt require it.  Their reasoning, well sooner or later I have to get it if I want to go places.  And here I am the only one who doesnt have it and I still go places they go. Every doctor and health care facility around here requires a face diaper whether you got the shot or not.

You are 100% right. I don't have a lot of folks that I can really call friends, but those that are....I would do anything for!
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:38:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Of course not!! Why would I interrupt their vacation?

They are in a vastly safer environment & if they don't want to follow the rules, then that's what happens.

Sorry. If you don't like it? Move to Australia.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:40:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I can't imagine a concentration camp in the USA ever being allowed to operate without constant harrassment by the largest standing militia in the world.
View Quote

Why not? Look what's happening now with nothing happening but weak lip service.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:43:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Truth. You just described the American revolution.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think part of the reason laws hate alcohol and firearms together isn't for our own safety.

It's because if you get a bunch of bros together with guns and talking about whatever they want and liquid courage you might be surprised what happens.

Truth. You just described the American revolution.

Which is why Marijuana isn't being suppressed. "Librium for all!!" "Did you take your daily dose?"
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 3:51:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Just do it already.  I’m sick of the half measures and the slow erosion of freedom.   Let’s get this party started 1765 style.  May the best men win.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 4:31:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Do the guard towers have electric heaters?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 4:33:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I watched a documentary on this back in the 80s. It was about Russians invading, so that was different.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 4:35:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Free Assange?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 4:58:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I say it'd be a real shame if something happened to the camps before anyone could be quarantined.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 5:03:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Watch Stalag 17 and make your plans now.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 5:10:24 PM EDT
[#11]
my only plan is to live my life and be left alone. Once that is no longer an option and my hand is forced than my life expectancy is basically zero. like a rabid animal backed into a corner fighting for its life.

what a wonderful hill it would be.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 5:11:21 PM EDT
[#12]
The people who need the camps are politicians.  I won't be raising my hand to help them yet along urinate on them if they were on fire.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 5:18:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 5:19:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 6:12:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Rum too bro….
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We must remember beer rations during our campaign against covid camps

Rum too bro….

THAT'S FOR THE NAVY ONLY

ALONG WITH GAY
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 6:16:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Heck yeah.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 6:41:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Why not? Look what's happening now with nothing happening but weak lip service.
View Quote

Nobody has been forced to really take a hard look at how what the .gov is doing will affect their future. Things will definitely change when America becomes inconvenienced-right now, the trains run on time and people are still successfully distracted by all of the opiates that we are fed by the shovelfull.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 6:43:18 PM EDT
[#19]
I'd have to think about it for a while.

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 7:00:49 PM EDT
[#20]
The knock on the door is coming.  American leftists here see Australia's covid camps and gleefully want them here.  In Australia they are putting people in them as punishment for even speaking out on the .gov's bullshit.  

I'm not going to the camps. I have severe issues with inflammation, I'm not taking their bottled myocarditis... no matter what.  

Fuck the king  

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 7:31:34 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm going to not be taken or let any family member be taken.
Your dental plan aint going to be enough.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 7:38:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I am not going to answer your question.

If I was alive during WWII I would hope that I was on the side of the liberators.
View Quote
Think Japanese American Concentration Camp.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 7:40:15 PM EDT
[#23]
https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1479541341520498689?t=EZ5KEqQ_lw99brE4e1pXcg&s=19

[tweet]https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1479541341520498689?t=EZ5KEqQ_lw99brE4e1pXcg&s=19[/tweet]

New zealand. You get 15 minites outside!
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well, if we end up in camp together, I get to be Steve McQueen, and you have zero say in the matter with that garbage attitude.

* Note: If Steve McQueen is already taken, then I'm cool with Charles Bronson, but that's all I'm giving up.
View Quote
While your are out gallivanting around, could you bring back a map showing us where all the check points are at? Maybe where the local rail way station is?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 7:48:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What if your family was lined up against a wall and would be shot if you didn't tell them where he was?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wouldn't let him get locked up in the first place if I knew they were coming for himhypothetically speaking of course.
What if your family was lined up against a wall and would be shot if you didn't tell them where he was?
Well, which friend are we talking about?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 7:50:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Absolutely

If I had any

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 7:55:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Nice. A "Let's create a list of future militants" post. It's cool that since this is a public forum there's no expectation of privacy so posts can be used in court.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 7:56:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 7:57:31 PM EDT
[#29]
yes, but even if you pull it off what then
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Friend in Washington posed a question  to me.

There are apparently some camps already built or being built. I havent looked it  up.  Now they are talking avout quarantine in the legislature. He sent me a link to it but i didnt read the whole thing.

He aksed if i would break him out of there if he got taken away. I mean it was 95% joke. But something to think about.

Can you imagine a raid on one of those camps by 20 motivated people?

Wood ewe?
View Quote

I don’t think it would take 20 motivated people.  Far fewer could do it.

The facilities I’ve seen in Australian videos are meant to keep unarmed sheep in and are mostly staffed by lab techs with a shitty doctor who couldn’t get a job anywhere else.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 7:58:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
OP smells like crusty armpits.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 7:59:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
OP smells like crusty armpits.
View Quote

And looks like glow sticks.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 8:01:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I live in nj. The entire state is a concentration camp. I've had people tell me to fuck off when I've talked about escaping.
View Quote

This^^^
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 8:02:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I would have until I realized my current friends dont have principles and cant stick together. Covid bullshit has shown me what my friends would do. Sadly my last best friend died Nov 20th 2021 he is the only one who stuck to his guns.

When covid hit, they ran out and got the shot even though their place of work doesnt require it.  Their reasoning, well sooner or later I have to get it if I want to go places.  And here I am the only one who doesnt have it and I still go places they go. Every doctor and health care facility around here requires a face diaper whether you got the shot or not.

View Quote

Ill be your friend. Where in Az are you?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#35]
I could bust my friend out of concentration.

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 8:10:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Not if I worked on this"friend's truck", did him favors, and he didn't put ice melt in his driveway causing me to hit his house and foot the repair bill.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

On the Plus side - you wouldn't have to pay to repair the damage to the truck...
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 8:12:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Rum, sodomy and the lash.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rum too bro….

Rum, sodomy and the lash.

A prison hulk is very different from a concentration camp. There are tiger sharks in the bay.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 8:14:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Best I could do was a re-run of "Hogan's Heros"...

Have decided my best way to help the "resistance" is to frequently bang the Commandant's Secretary to distract the office & deminish their effective record keeping.

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 8:20:38 PM EDT
[#39]
No idea, I don't have any friends.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 8:41:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Oh boy, a co-worker of mine just got covid.

And I live minutes away from a covid camp...

Wish me luck boys!
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 8:50:17 PM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes

Wow I was about to say GD is slacking hard here.
Two  pages in is still unacceptable.

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#42]
These pew pews ain't gonna do it themselves.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 9:17:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Nice. A "Let's create a list of future militants" post. It's cool that since this is a public forum there's no expectation of privacy so posts can be used in court.
View Quote
You know this website is a satire website, right? Hell, most people here think guns are icky anyway.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 9:37:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It sure did.

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 10:26:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Obviously he has committed some grievous crime at this point such as not taken a govt mandated something or other
and is being separated from society for the greater good..send him some little Debbie snack cakes.
Hell the camps probably have doctors and showers.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 10:31:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You know this website is a satire website, right? Hell, most people here think guns are icky anyway.
View Quote

/pol is a Mongolian horse breeding forum

Unfortunately this site is aptly called AR15.com, so even if you're speaking strictly to Minecraft you should always think before posting
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Wish me luck boys!
View Quote

I thought the one CoV camp they were building in WA was on tribal land
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 10:41:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Wish me luck boys!
View Quote

@Juell dont go! If you get caught and sent to Cvid FEMA camp your friends will think you are weak and wont save you!
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 10:49:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Wish me luck boys!

Quoted:

@Juell dont go! If you get caught and sent to Cvid FEMA camp your friends will think you are weak and wont save you!
View Quote

So...      Who is going to be first to claim "Dibs" on Guns & Ammo?

Link Posted: 1/8/2022 10:51:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I watched a documentary on this back in the 80s. It was about Russians invading, so that was different.
View Quote

That wasn't a documentary it was a training video! Oh & before i forget let me add!
The chair is against the wall.
John has a long mustache.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top