BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/29/2023 6:05:13 PM EDT
Wranglestar criticizes Boomers

Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#1]
He just needs to quit whining, making excuses, and just stfu.
Lead by example, and all that.
Build an empire for his kids.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:10:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't really stand that guy anymore.
I unsubscribed from him on UToob.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:11:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought it was a joke.

He hit on every buzzword.  A literal stream of buzzzwords primarily inspired by the communists in the various race-hustling movements.

I guess I better go have some kids so I can screw them out of their rightful inheritance.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:13:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow.  That’s a lot of whining.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:13:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I just watched that video.

Some of his talking points are correct.

I don't assume that I will inherit anything from my mom and stepdad, which is why my wife and I are growing our wealth now so that in the next 30 years, if we do inherit anything, it becomes icing on the cake.

I do think reverse mortgages are foolish.  Access the wealth in your home!  Well nobody held a gun to your head when you bought it.  Could you likely have spent less and invested more?  Sure.

Just sell the thing and move into assisted living when the time is right.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:14:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck him. Never like his holier than thou attitude anyway. Stopped looking at YT many moons ago. (As everyone else should)
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:15:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Who is this guy?  Professional YouTube whiner?
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#8]
@beitodesstrafe
@JLPettimoreIII
@The_Master_Shake
@TheWhitePill
@MelGibsonEnthusiast
@RhodesianSon
@BigBurkeyBoy
@brasscrossedrifles

IBTL

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:17:04 PM EDT
[#9]
It's fun watching him go from hobby farm enthusiasts to complete weirdo over the last 5? years.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:17:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Who?
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:17:56 PM EDT
[#11]
He’s failed to make it and blames failure on others?  Hard to believe this is coming from this guy since he’s probably well into the millions $$ due to his YouTube channel.

As far as sharing the land with family, fuck that noise. I couldn’t wait to get the hell away from my family.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:18:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Fucking whiny bitch.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:18:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Never heard of him, but he sounds like a loser.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:21:26 PM EDT
[#14]
what's this tard talking about? He didn't get a farm handed down to him? It's called advancement- there are simply more technologically advanced ways to farm, harvest and transport goods from places where people will work for far less money. The world changes- it doesn't stay the same. This the same people who whine about jobs going overseas- it's cheaper to make things there because the workers get paid less- don't like it- don't buy that product. Quit blaming everyone else for your problems.

p.s. that dudes channel has sucked for years.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:21:40 PM EDT
[#15]
He's the Prepper Titty Baby of the internet !

Maybe he will hook up with Patriot nurse.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:22:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Hes full O shit and a weirdo.

He stole video ideas from AvE.

Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:23:18 PM EDT
[#17]
He kind of sounds like a communist dickhead.

Who is this guy and why should I care?

Why is he wearing two watches?

How is he not sweating his balls off sitting next to a rip roaring wood stove fire while wearing a flannel shirt jacket over a heavy sweatshirt?
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:25:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Boomer here.

This crybaby bitches more than the fucking FSA welfare rats.

You know how I made to 60yo? I got up and went to work, and didn't depend on my daddy to "cut me off a piece of free land" so I could wouldn't have to ball my pussy eyes out on Youtube.

Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He's the Prepper Titty Baby of the internet !

Maybe he will hook up with Patriot nurse.
View Quote

PN hooked up with Reid, exYeager trainer
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:29:24 PM EDT
[#20]
He's not wrong for the most part. Boomers embraced globalization, offshoring, hyper-consumerism, dual income households, abortions, ridiculous hiring qualifications, mass immigration to lower the cost of labor, the mentality that everyone should go to college, etc. Now, at the end of their lives, they've embraced welfare and ponzi schemes. As a whole, they made decisions that benefited them at the expense of all future generations. This should go without saying, but this doesn't apply to every single boomer. I'm not saying that you personally ruined America. However, when viewed on a generational level, the above assessment is accurate.

I would disagree with the assessment that the so-called "greatest generation" is worthy of that title, though. They voted for FDR numerous times, and once they got into government, they made truly horrendous decisions. My personal perspective is that every single generation since the Civil War has contributed to the decline of America, to varying degrees. What rubs people the wrong way about boomers is that they act as though they're god's gift to the world, refuse to acknowledge that disastrous shit happened and continues to happen under their watch, and believe that every generation after them is a bunch of pussies who don't hold a candle to the hardship they endured.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:31:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Fuck that dude and his entitled mentality.
No one, not every family owes you anything.
Hell, I’m one of the older boomers on here and I was out on my own at 16, half a day of school then off to work.
I planned for my kids so they didn’t have to go through what I did, I gave freely and without regrets, but I did it out of love, not out of any sense of “owing” them anything.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:31:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Never heard of this guy.

The early baby boom did get to ride the crest of American prosperity as the US came out of WWII as an economic superpower.

I'd say the current generation has a better chance of making money young than my generation of the tail end of the baby boom (we really had more in common with Gen X and are sometimes placed in it).  When i went into the work force we were told to wait our turn and not complain if older co-workers doing the same job made twice as much as we did.

Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:33:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
@beitodesstrafe
@JLPettimoreIII
@The_Master_Shake
@TheWhitePill
@MelGibsonEnthusiast
@RhodesianSon
@BigBurkeyBoy
@brasscrossedrifles

IBTL

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif
View Quote

Noooooo

Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:35:25 PM EDT
[#24]
I've noticed a lot of "stop whining" responses around here lately. (No "g" in "whining" by the way) In my experience, most of the times I've heard someone use a response like that its when someone has no actual response to a valid argument or complaint. It's one step up from an ad hominem attack.

We are pretty much completely polarized and divided. And "our" side is so divided we don't even really have a "side" anymore.

Well done, fellas.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Fuck him. Never like his holier than thou attitude anyway. Stopped looking at YT many moons ago. (As everyone else should)
View Quote

There's still plenty of very good content on YouTube.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Another whiner who seems to think he's entitled to something he hasn't earned and blames everyone but himself.

"It's the Boomers fault I suck at being a man and make my living by crying. "
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:37:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This should go without saying, but this doesn't apply to every single boomer. I'm not saying that you personally ruined America. However, when viewed on a generational level, the above assessment is accurate.
View Quote

Which of the people born between 1945 and 1965 does it apply to?
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:37:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He's not wrong for the most part. Boomers embraced globalization, offshoring, hyper-consumerism, dual income households, abortions, ridiculous hiring qualifications, mass immigration to lower the cost of labor, the mentality that everyone should go to college, etc. Now, at the end of their lives, they've embraced welfare and ponzi schemes. As a whole, they made decisions that benefited them at the expense of all future generations. This should go without saying, but this doesn't apply to every single boomer. I'm not saying that you personally ruined America. However, when viewed on a generational level, the above assessment is accurate.

I would disagree with the assessment that the so-called "greatest generation" is worthy of that title, though. They voted for FDR numerous times, and once they got into government, they made truly horrendous decisions. My personal perspective is that every single generation since the Civil War has contributed to the decline of America, to varying degrees. What rubs people the wrong way about boomers is that they act as though they're god's gift to the world, refuse to acknowledge that disastrous shit happened and continues to happen under their watch, and believe that every generation after them is a bunch of pussies who don't hold a candle to the hardship they endured.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:38:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's complete class warfare slightly adjusted for generations.

Boomertardianism is taken directly from the various black nationalist movements primarily Black Lives Matter. They'll be demanding reparations soon.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:40:02 PM EDT
[#30]
I don’t know what he said but that guy turned into the biggest shill years ago. I don’t care what he has to say. Nothing wrong with getting paid but his peddling cheap shit on Amazon was over the top.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:41:04 PM EDT
[#31]

no he's not
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:44:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This should go without saying, but this doesn't apply to every single boomer. I'm not saying that you personally ruined America. However, when viewed on a generational level, the above assessment is accurate.

Those who supported, enabled, and enacted the economic and social changes outlined in the rest of that post.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:45:55 PM EDT
[#33]
He had a cool channel years ago.  He did shooting stuff. He talked about life lessons and experiences.  He had a guy stuff channel on how to do stuff.  

Now his videos are just sitting in front of the camera and giving an opinion.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:46:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Boomertardianism is taken directly from the various black nationalist movements primarily Black Lives Matter. They'll be demanding reparations soon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When boomers spent years being insufferable dicks to younger generations, was that slightly adjusted class warfare, too?
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:46:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Our biggest problem is that for every bad example you listed above, the "boomers" will never admit any of it was bad. They are incapable of being wrong. About anything. Ever. The fact they did something means it must have been right. I've used the example of my parents' attitude on smoking before. They smoked around us kids growing up, which wasn't that unusual in the 70s/80s. My parents NEVER accepted that smoking was even slightly unhealthy - even after losing multiple family members to smoking-related cancers. Because if it was really unhealthy, that would have meant they exposed their kids to something unhealthy, and since they would never do that, smoking is therfore not unhealthy.

That's why to a boomer, embracing globalism was never bad, building an economy based on dual incomes, debt and living beyond means wasn't bad, social security is not a ponzi scheme (its "my" money, dammit!) etc.

We will never solve this problem, because we can't even agree on what the problem is.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It's fun watching him go from hobby farm enthusiasts to complete weirdo over the last 5? years.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:48:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

PN hooked up with Reid, exYeager trainer
View Quote
PN is hot.

and was married to gomez back in the day.

RIP Gomez.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:48:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Is that the lumbersexual that is always wearing perfectly cleaned and pressed "work clothes" on his channel while pretending to be some sort of sage prepper?

That guy looks softer than my daughter.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Never heard of her.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:48:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes there is.  It's my source for "good TV" since cable went to shit around 2010.  Wranglerstar is a love/hate thing for me.  Doesn't matter though cause damn near every one of his videos hits a million views almost overnight.  I'd like to have a fraction of the cash he must have.  Although he does rant quite often and a lot of it could be seen as trolling, a lot of the time he's right.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:48:43 PM EDT
[#41]
What's his screen name?
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:49:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Nice wrist watches that bloomer has. Looks like he learned a boomer thing or two.  I bet he has a Kimber in his nightstand.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:49:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Who?

I don't know him.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:49:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Wranglestar is a communist POS soy boy that wears flannel because he thinks his boyfriend likes the look.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:52:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gotta love how "Boomers" get blamed for every single thing Beta males and women voters accomplished.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:53:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

And the cherry on top is that they're too narcissistic and solipsistic to admit any faults. While arglebargling about personal responsibility, accountability etc.

Truly the dindu generation.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:56:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Those who supported, enabled, and enacted the economic and social changes outlined in the rest of that post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vague answer. Do better. Tell me precisely who what when where why how. Pick one issue from your list.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:56:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

When boomers spent years being insufferable dicks to younger generations, was that slightly adjusted class warfare, too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:57:04 PM EDT
[#49]
He wants to be the face of USFS, without working for them.

He claims he was fired by USFS, for having his son in a video wearing a hat with a USFS sticker on it.
He shows no proof of ever being employed by them.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 6:57:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top