User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:03:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hospitals are exactly like scenes out of Gray's Anatomy.
View Quote

Lol I'm not sure which direction you meant for that to go. On one hand, yeah there's drama exactly like scenes from grays anatomy. On the other, it's nothing like that dumb fucking show.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:05:31 PM EDT
[#2]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My semi x girlfriend is cheating on her new boyfriend with me. He broke it off because he knew we were seeing each other behind his back. They got back together yesterday with the expectation she will not see me anymore.  

I stayed at her place last night.  Hate being the guy on the side, but the sex is great.

What a dumpster fire I'm in.

I generally try not to be a scumbag. But hey you do do.

There's alot more to this story.  We both know what we're doing is wrong and we've discussed it. Neither of us want to end what we have. There's a long story behind why we broke up, but continued our relationship.

Just because you both know you're wrong, and admit it, doesn't mean you should keep doing it.

Everyone has some long drawn out story that excuses their shit behavior.

If it's not over, then she shouldn't be in a relationship and you knowingly screwing her while she is makes you an even bigger asshole than her.

x10 for bragging about it online.

Yesterday I fully expected to not see her anymore.  She invited me over. She said she doesn't want to give me up and said we need to hide it better. Not sure how that makes me the bigger ass hole.

This the same day she agreed with the other guy not to see me anymore

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-95.gif

Lol, we can't stop it.......yet

ETA, she just called and is coming over. Then I'm going to her place.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:07:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Lol I'm not sure which direction you meant for that to go. On one hand, yeah there's drama exactly like scenes from grays anatomy. On the other, it's nothing like that dumb fucking show.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hospitals are exactly like scenes out of Gray's Anatomy.

Meant the fucking and all of the other drama shit that happens.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:57:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Ahhhh. I see. I got it now.

So some sort of celebrity or someone well known in the gun community maybe. Got it.
View Quote
Someone who likes the precious, perchance?
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 12:26:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Eh, some men are just heartless pussy hounds who will burn down their whole lives just so they can plough one more woman.

Some are the stereotypical Chad character who can apparently do no wrong even when they are fucking three or more women.

And some are so fantastically wealthy that they can afford as many women as they want.

I used to know a mechanic, whenever a somewhat attractive woman would walk by he would always get this look in his eyes that announced that he was smitten. He definitely did not qualify as a Chad. His philandering got him into a lot of trouble. If it hadn't been for that he might have been a productive member of society instead of being constantly at risk of being homeless.
View Quote

This ^^

I classified cheaters into three categories:

1. Starved...His wife ain't meeting his needs.

2. Dog (what is quoted above) - where I don't get the thrill "playas" get out of playing.

3. One time slip-up. Guy gets caught up in another woman, realizes he made a mistake, and NEVER cheats again.

ETA:

I think a woman that "doesn't know" is cuz she's checked out. I mean, I had a creepy guy fucking clocking my move and I'm like "Where is this fucker's wife?" It doesn't peak her curiosity that her husband keeps coming outside when I come outside??? Women get busy with everything (drama with other women, kids, in-laws, their job, etc.) except their husband - so, he goes out to play unchecked.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 8:20:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This ^^

I classified cheaters into three categories:

1. Starved...His wife ain't meeting his needs.

2. Dog (what is quoted above) - where I don't get the thrill "playas" get out of playing.

3. One time slip-up. Guy gets caught up in another woman, realizes he made a mistake, and NEVER cheats again.

ETA:

I think a woman that "doesn't know" is cuz she's checked out. I mean, I had a creepy guy fucking clocking my move and I'm like "Where is this fucker's wife?" It doesn't peak her curiosity that her husband keeps coming outside when I come outside??? Women get busy with everything (drama with other women, kids, in-laws, their job, etc.) except their husband - so, he goes out to play unchecked.
View Quote

"clocking my move"

Never heard that one before..awesome
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 4:33:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My semi x girlfriend is cheating on her new boyfriend with me. He broke it off because he knew we were seeing each other behind his back. They got back together yesterday with the expectation she will not see me anymore.  

I stayed at her place last night.  Hate being the guy on the side, but the sex is great.

There's alot more to this story.  We both know what we're doing is wrong and we've discussed it. Neither of us want to end what we have. There's a long story behind why we broke up, but continued our relationship.

Just because you both know you're wrong, and admit it, doesn't mean you should keep doing it.

If it's not over, then she shouldn't be in a relationship and you knowingly screwing her while she is makes you an even bigger asshole than her.

Yesterday I fully expected to not see her anymore.  She invited me over. She said she doesn't want to give me up and said we need to hide it better. Not sure how that makes me the bigger ass hole.

I hope you aren’t investing shit into this hosehound. You and your Eskimo brother are pony’s on her cock carousel. You better be actively pursuing another BOX or you just enjoy another man’s creampie and are a cuck.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 5:48:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why would I want a second chick when I don't even want the one I got?
View Quote
If you install girlfriend 2.0 wife 1.0 has a tendency to uninstall itself.   That could fix your problem.  Unfortunately wife1.0 has a bad habit of taking all of your resources when it uninstalls.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:14:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If you install girlfriend 2.0 wife 1.0 has a tendency to uninstall itself.   That could fix your problem.  Unfortunately wife1.0 has a bad habit of taking all of your resources when it uninstalls.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why would I want a second chick when I don't even want the one I got?

So like a virus.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:34:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So you gotta tell each women a different day for your birthday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
So you gotta tell each women a different day for your birthday.

This is how the pros do it...

Quoted:

don’t take your side chick to the places your wife goes. Wife might not care you have a side chick. She just wants to know you won’t embarrass her.

This is factual
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 10:22:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

So, like, are you DeNiro or James Woods? Because I’m pretty sure you’re James Woods

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 10:28:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Guess I should add the obligatory:
- haven’t cheated
- would never cheat
- cheating would end marriage
- why would I fuck up my marriage and ruin my kids’ lives for pussy?
- first wife is final wife. If this one goes, I go feral, get weird, and die alone

ETA: no one cares, just here for the hot takes
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 11:06:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Unless you do it in a far off land...

View Quote

How about 2 counties away?
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 12:00:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So, like, are you DeNiro or James Woods? Because I’m pretty sure you’re James Woods

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/421435/51184DD0-587A-4733-BE1D-DF46228C26A5_jpe-2589282.JPG
View Quote

You'll need to help me out with that reference.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 12:03:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/421435/51184DD0-587A-4733-BE1D-DF46228C26A5_jpe-2589282.JPG
View Quote

In the movie Woods' character was pimping her while she was a juvenile...

I'd say more like Ray Liotta in Goodfellas
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 12:16:29 AM EDT
[#16]
(Lyrics) The Day My Wife Met My Girlfriend - Rodney Carrington
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 12:19:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
About a year ago I started suspecting a friend I've known since high school was having an affair at his office.  Confronted him about it and he denied it.  Not long after he switched jobs and things seemed to be fine.  He called me last night....yep, he is looking for a place to stay.  His wife went to his office to take him lunch for his birthday  (which was Tuesday).  His mistress (the one I suspected) also showed up to surprise him.  They parked next to each other in his office's parking lot, both with a "Happy Birthday!" Cake.

As they stood there talking (and the wife starting to figure out they were there to see the same man), he and his current office mistress came out the door. She was going to take him to lunch for his birthday.

3 pissed off women left him, HR is threatening to fire him and the current mistress, and he has no place to stay.  His wife had already thrown his belongings on the front yard when he got home....

I told him I didn't have a spare bedroom (which I don't).  I ain't bringing that circus into my house.
View Quote

Calling 100% BS story. FWD:FWD:FWD:FWD boomer tales.

The internet is their new Paul Harvey.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 8:06:40 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

3 counties and 2 rivers is the rule.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 8:48:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Never understood being involved with more than one person.

I can barely deal with one woman's bullshit and never wanted to add more bullshit and drama by fucking around.

Link Posted: 11/6/2022 10:55:58 AM EDT
[#20]
My best friend in college, had a live in fiance, that was the biggest fucking whore this side of the Mississippi you would have ever seen.

How he didn't see it, I don't know.

She was like fuckin multiple dudes at one time.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 11:06:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If he’ll fuck around on his wife, he’ll fuck yours.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 11:18:41 AM EDT
[#22]
I don't believe I'm likely to get married again. If I did though, there would be a conversation very early on about sharing me with other women. I'll gladly set some ground rules -- no outside babies, no diseases, nothing in the house, nothing embarrassing surfaces. But I will be with other women.

Link Posted: 11/6/2022 11:45:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

3 counties and 2 rivers is the rule.
View Quote

I'm not driving 2 parishes away for pussy....
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 11:47:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My best friend in college, had a live in fiance, that was the biggest fucking whore this side of the Mississippi you would have ever seen.

View Quote

My college roommate would serve free drinks to his girl and the guy she was fucking.
Then they would leave and fuck while he was at work.
I didn't say a word, he wouldn't have belived it. He thought withholding dick from her was a punishment.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 11:55:13 AM EDT
[#25]
"High Value Men Don't Cheat, They Exercise Options" — Kevin Samuels
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 12:09:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

You Cajuns and them damn parishes
1/2 a bayou away should suffice
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 1:16:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 1:27:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I don't believe I'm likely to get married again. If I did though, there would be a conversation very early on about sharing me with other women. I'll gladly set some ground rules -- no outside babies, no diseases, nothing in the house, nothing embarrassing surfaces. But I will be with other women.

View Quote

Ok if this happens I’m begging you to record this conversation and post the video here.

I’d rather be locked in a phone booth with five rabid badgers than tell a woman that shit.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:50:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

My college roommate would serve free drinks to his girl and the guy she was fucking.
I didn't say a word, he wouldn't have belived it. He thought withholding dick from her was a punishment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lmaoooo

bruhhhh
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:50:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit...that's still fucking your cousin down here.

I had to go an hour north to find someone I am not related to at all
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:52:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Never understood being involved with more than one person.

I can barely deal with one woman's bullshit and never wanted to add more bullshit and drama by fucking around.

View Quote

Thats why you just bang one and have the relationship with the other*

*as long as both of them are cool with that
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:22:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As long as the waters not up.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:25:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I have enough trouble dealing with my wife's shit. I can't imagine multiplying it by 3.
View Quote
FPNI
Besides, who wants to disappoint more than one woman?
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:30:38 PM EDT
[#34]
I worked for a guy doing that a while back. When the wife and mistress showed up simultaneously at his business it was entertaining. When mistress #2 pulled up it was time to leave.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:51:45 PM EDT
[#35]
i wonder if google, apple, and FB have an algorithm in place already that could put out a "percentage cheating" number on each account.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:53:41 PM EDT
[#36]
well mistake one letting the side girl know where you work. Clearly he didn't set rules
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:55:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Guess I should add the obligatory:
- haven’t cheated
- would never cheat
- cheating would end marriage
- why would I fuck up my marriage and ruin my kids’ lives for pussy?
- first wife is final wife. If this one goes, I go feral, get weird, and die alone

ETA: no one cares, just here for the hot takes
View Quote

I’m with you
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:06:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I have enough trouble dealing with my wife's shit. I can't imagine multiplying it by 3.
View Quote

For true.
It only takes one of the wimmenz in my life to fuck shit up. 2? nope. 3? not a chance in hell.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:25:44 PM EDT
[#39]
In my occupation screwing around was very common.  Most guys had a girl or 2 on the side.  I had this buddy that probably cheated with 10-15 different chicks a year, maybe more.  He had a cool wife and 2 kids, a house, etc.  Anyway, he met this gal that was half his age, dumped his wife and married the new girl.  This lasted only 4 years or so, unfortunately he got a brain tumor and died.  On the way home from the funeral she met another guy and moved in.  I lost contact with her years ago.  I don’t think he was ever caught until he left for the girl he married.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:34:05 PM EDT
[#40]
What a scumbag.  Sorry but cheaters are nothing more than liars, and I loathe people like OPs friend.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:37:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I hope you aren’t investing shit into this hosehound. You and your Eskimo brother are pony’s on her cock carousel. You better be actively pursuing another BOX or you just enjoy another man’s creampie and are a cuck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 9:22:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
In my occupation screwing around was very common.  Most guys had a girl or 2 on the side.  I had this buddy that probably cheated with 10-15 different chicks a year, maybe more.  He had a cool wife and 2 kids, a house, etc.  Anyway, he met this gal that was half his age, dumped his wife and married the new girl.  This lasted only 4 years or so, unfortunately he got a brain tumor and died.  On the way home from the funeral she met another guy and moved in.  I lost contact with her years ago.  I don’t think he was ever caught until he left for the girl he married.
View Quote

Utility lineman? Ref the recent thread about ho's putting out the welcome mat for storm repair guys.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 9:33:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

@HELOBRAVO I'm not either, the nearest parishes are like 1200 miles away.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 9:38:08 PM EDT
[#44]
I aint got no time for that bullshit.  You reap what you sow.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 10:03:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

@rtim

Better be glad he didn't use arpents as the uint of measurement
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 8:32:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

@rtim

Better be glad he didn't use arpents as the uint of measurement
View Quote

Well, I had to look that up, and learned something new.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 8:40:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Yeah hard pass, to much drama. If the wife doesn’t put out divorce her and move on. If she still a solid wife (sounds like she was, she was bringing him a cake on his bday) then he’s just being a piece of shit and not honoring his vows.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 8:47:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Holding people accountable is so old school, dontcha know?

I've crashed on plenty of couches, even had a friend of my wife's show up and spend the night when my wife was out of town.  I'll let just about anyone stay the night.  Don't think I'd let someone like that spend the night.  And we don't have kids.  I'd put money on my wife being of the same mind, though that particular scenario hasn't come up.

Early on we established we were the "no-sharing" type of people.  We knew of one married couple we were sure the gal was cheating.  Neither of us thought well of the cheater.
View Quote

I’ve known a few people that were the sharing type. All ending getting divorced.  They agreed to a open relationship because one or both were unhappy. They either found happiness and moved on to someone else or one person became resentful and it ruined the marriage. Just not worth it
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top