Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:48:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Boss started an online relationship that turned physical.  He'd tell his wife that he was going out of town on business, then go to side piece's place.  Her husband worked oilfields, so was predictably gone for weeks at a time.  He was pretty smug about how well he had things going, until he went home for lunch one day and found his wife, his side piece, and her husband all there waiting for him.
Awkward, I bet.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:53:14 AM EDT
[#2]
My ex wife "caught" me cheating with half the phone book (according to her bat shit crazy friend who I pissed off) Including an old high school girlfriend I hadn't seen or heard from in 25 years. (and still haven't)

Her: I know your screwing (high school girlfriend)
Me: Last I heard, she married some high dollar attorney and move two states away years ago.
Her: Well I know you are cheating.
Me: I work 12 hours a day, come home and clean up the mess the daycare kids leave, shower, dinner, go to bed. If I leave the house on the weekend, I almost always have at least you and/or one of the kids with me. When exactly do I have time to cheat on you?
Her: what about all those hunting trips you go on?
Me: you mean the one's I go on with YOUR DAD?

That was our conversations for a week or so till I moved out.
I even heard through the grape vine I was screwing somebody at work...I hope it's not Brad...he smells funny.

Epilogue: Our divorce was final on Dec 1st, she married her current husband on Dec 31st.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:56:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I've never understood how people can do that, especially these days with phones and electronic records the way they are.  I tell my finance everything about where I'm going, what I'm doing, etc. and she does the same with me.  It's not a distrust thing, its just a simple sharing thing and part of our relationship.  My ex wife was a different story though, but obviously that didn't end well.  She was always out with different "friends" and coming and going all the time.

I'm not the type of person who lies very well or covers stuff up well.  I'd be constantly worried I'd be found out, even if I had the time for a second woman.  I guess some people don't have that close of relationships with their spouses or significant others, and hence the reason they cheat in the first place.   I'd be nervous as hell and emotionally distraught coming back into our house after being with another woman.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:57:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sanchos gonna sancho.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My semi x girlfriend is cheating on her new boyfriend with me. He broke it off because he knew we were seeing each other behind his back. They got back together yesterday with the expectation she will not see me anymore.  

I stayed at her place last night.  Hate being the guy on the side, but the sex is great.

What a dumpster fire I'm in.

Sanchos gonna sancho.

Don't know what that means
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:11:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Rule #2: if your wife stills cares enough about you to recognize your birthday, much less surprise you, you shouldn’t even be thinking about other women.
View Quote

That's what I was thinking. After 25+ years married, I'd probably have a heart attack if my wife showed up at my workplace on my birthday. Know when you've got it good, boys.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:12:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My semi x girlfriend is cheating on her new boyfriend with me. He broke it off because he knew we were seeing each other behind his back. They got back together yesterday with the expectation she will not see me anymore.  

I stayed at her place last night.  Hate being the guy on the side, but the sex is great.

Sanchos gonna sancho.

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:14:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There's alot more to this story.  We both know what we're doing is wrong and we've discussed it. Neither of us want to end what we have. There's a long story behind why we broke up, but continued our relationship.
View Quote

Why explain to these guys?
Get that booty.
Give a deep pump for me.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:14:42 AM EDT
[#8]
For under $50 an Air Tag or similar device can simplify catching a cheater if you have a mind to do it. The means to do it are so simple and cheap now that the old belief that "if you have to go looking you should probably just leave them" no longer really applies.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:16:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yes. In these threads, it typically gets asked “how can you do that to the mother of your children?” or “how can you get away with that?” or “why stay married if you’re going to do that?”.

It’s simple, really. They just don’t care about anything other than themselves.
View Quote

Happy wife happy life guy, right?
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:16:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My wife never makes me a cake for my birthday,  much less meets me for lunch.

Kharn
View Quote

But what about your mistress?
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:22:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

There's alot more to this story.  We both know what we're doing is wrong and we've discussed it. Neither of us want to end what we have. There's a long story behind why we broke up, but continued our relationship.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I generally try not to be a scumbag. But hey you do do.

Just because you both know you’re wrong, and admit it, doesn’t mean you should keep doing it.

Everyone has some long drawn out story that excuses their shit behavior.

If it’s not over, then she shouldn’t be in a relationship and you knowingly screwing her while she is makes you an even bigger asshole than her.

x10 for bragging about it online.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:22:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And about having another mistress.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait, he was lying to the mistresses about being married?

And about having another mistress.
He should have at least went out lunch with all 3 of them and explained things, and ask them if they would be up for a harem orgy.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:24:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My ex wife "caught" me cheating with half the phone book (according to her bat shit crazy friend who I pissed off) Including an old high school girlfriend I hadn't seen or heard from in 25 years. (and still haven't)

Me: Last I heard, she married some high dollar attorney and move two states away years ago.
Me: I work 12 hours a day, come home and clean up the mess the daycare kids leave, shower, dinner, go to bed. If I leave the house on the weekend, I almost always have at least you and/or one of the kids with me. When exactly do I have time to cheat on you?

I even heard through the grape vine I was screwing somebody at work...I hope it's not Brad...he smells funny.

Epilogue: Our divorce was final on Dec 1st, she married her current husband on Dec 31st.
View Quote

Sounds like she did you a favor man.

Enjoy your new life.

Hopefully the new guy is good with your kids and you get to see them as much as you want.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:25:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That's what I was thinking. After 25+ years married, I'd probably have a heart attack if my wife showed up at my workplace on my birthday. Know when you've got it good, boys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rule #2: if your wife stills cares enough about you to recognize your birthday, much less surprise you, you shouldn’t even be thinking about other women.

More typical: the Other Resident dropped me off at the hospital for a hip replacement, I asked if she was going to come by later, she said "no, you'll be OK". Same thing a year later for the other hip. At least she's consistent.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:32:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Extreme insecurity! I'm no Chad but not butt-ugly either. The Other Resident seems to think I'm doing every woman I look at. Talked to an old girlfriend recently and she threw out the phrase "all of your other women". If only.......!
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:38:08 AM EDT
[#16]
I’ve seen them play out at work before the spouse saw it. Women it’s a tad more obvious. They lose weight and fix themselves up. That’s not a slam dunk but but nearly always step one in my observation.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:47:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
For under $50 an Air Tag or similar device can simplify catching a cheater if you have a mind to do it. The means to do it are so simple and cheap now that the old belief that "if you have to go looking you should probably just leave them" no longer really applies.
View Quote

That's how my friend's SIL got caught.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:50:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Ahhhh. I see. I got it now.

So some sort of celebrity or someone well known in the gun community maybe. Got it.
View Quote

Precious
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:51:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Sucks to be him.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:52:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sanchos gonna sancho.

Not a Sublime fan, eh?
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:56:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Sanchos gonna sancho.
View Quote

He is not Sancho.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:01:55 AM EDT
[#22]
When I was deployed for 15 months fighting ISIS my 2d ex wife started telling people I was dead.  She is a US Captiol Police Officer and she was screwing almost anything that would put it in her.  I get home and she throws a temper tantrum on a New Years day because one of my Captains called me because her and her husband had a flat tire in my neighborhood and she accused me of cheating with both of them.  WTF.  

My first ex wife I caught cheating because she left the four dogs for four weeks at a Kennel on one of my deployments to Afghanistan and I had a bill for that and the dogs had kennel cough.  I called the kennel and they asked me how my vacation to Greece, Italy, and Austria was.

I was like WTF.

Now during both divorces I did screw around alot because everyone wants the tacmaister.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:02:02 AM EDT
[#23]

We got a puppy 6 months ago and I still call him by my 2y/o son's name and vice versa occasionally.  

I can't imagine trying to keep 3 women's names straight.  

Also how on earth do they have the time? Between work and house and wife and kids I can't fathom where they find the time.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:02:16 AM EDT
[#24]
This thread will be a fun source of material for the next "men and women can't be friends" thread.  Remember, no man can be expected to not act like a shitbag.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:09:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's all fun and games until you find out he carries a hammer in his backpack.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:12:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The fucking you'll get isn't worth the fucking you'll get.

Am I the only one who finds this really weird? You "confronted him about it"? How on earth is it any of your business?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
About a year ago I started suspecting a friend I've known since high school was having an affair at his office.  Confronted him about it and he denied it.
Am I the only one who finds this really weird? You "confronted him about it"? How on earth is it any of your business?

Meh. Close friend of mine was banging all kinds of strange. His guy friends knew about it. It was to the point that my wife caught on (saw him with a girlfriend at the mall having lunch). I told him to cut it out or cover it up better. My wife is friends with his wife. As far as I know he is no longer banging other girls and he has never been made by his wife. If he still is, he's covering for it better.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:20:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Enjoy your new life.

Hopefully the new guy is good with your kids and you get to see them as much as you want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Enjoy your new life.

It was much more relieving than I thought it would be. Kids are all grown, New Harley in the garage, Her and her new husband are constantly going to counseling.   Life is good.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:26:15 AM EDT
[#28]
You have to have a God complex to think you can bang three women at once and none of them will find out. Odds improve if the side pieces know. Mastery status achieved if the wife is in on it.

No thanks. I can't imagine the stress.

Last thought; if I want to be banging someone other than my wife I would just get a divorce.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:26:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
About a year ago I started suspecting a friend I've known since high school was having an affair at his office.  Confronted him about it and he denied it.

That was my take as well.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:32:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
About a year ago I started suspecting a friend I've known since high school was having an affair at his office.  Confronted him about it and he denied it.  Not long after he switched jobs and things seemed to be fine.  He called me last night....yep, he is looking for a place to stay.  His wife went to his office to take him lunch for his birthday  (which was Tuesday).  His mistress (the one I suspected) also showed up to surprise him.  They parked next to each other in his office's parking lot, both with a "Happy Birthday!" Cake.

As they stood there talking (and the wife starting to figure out they were there to see the same man), he and his current office mistress came out the door. She was going to take him to lunch for his birthday.

3 pissed off women left him, HR is threatening to fire him and the current mistress, and he has no place to stay.  His wife had already thrown his belongings on the front yard when he got home....

I told him I didn't have a spare bedroom (which I don't).  I ain't bringing that circus into my house.
View Quote

He is getting everything he deserves.......
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:33:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
"How could you tell he was having an affair?"

"He was happy all of the sudden..."
View Quote

Probably whistling show tunes constantly and smoking Cubans.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:18:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Just because you both know you’re wrong, and admit it, doesn’t mean you should keep doing it.

If it’s not over, then she shouldn’t be in a relationship and you knowingly screwing her while she is makes you an even bigger asshole than her.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yesterday I fully expected to not see her anymore.  She invited me over. She said she doesn't want to give me up and said we need to hide it better. Not sure how that makes me the bigger ass hole.

This the same day she agreed with the other guy not to see me anymore
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:25:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I have enough trouble dealing with my wife's shit. I can't imagine multiplying it by 3.
View Quote

This^

One woman’s emotional trampoline is more than I want already.

Can’t even visualize juggling two, or three.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:34:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:36:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have zero tolerance for such drama, if I thought I could not trust my woman I’d end things instantly, same if I caught her cheating. BOOM, done. Zero desire or motivation to worry about where she is, doing, etc.

I did that shit with my first wife, upset, looked for proof, caught her, separate, get back together, unhappy, work it out, catch her again, begging to save things for the sake of marriage, the kids, miserable, etc. emotionally torn up for months / years.

Fuck that. Today I’d say. GTFO, and I’d be playing WOT and drinking as she hauled her shit out, planning a date for the next weekend. I love her to death, but cheating / betraying me would make her dead to me in 3 seconds flat. I understand I’m emotionally scarred from that first marriage, and have permanently lost a huge amount / % of “ ability to love “, over it, basically hurt so badly my brain won’t allow me to get that deeply emotional in love anymore, I loved my first with totally, and trusted her totally, 100% emotionally invested, her betrayal burned out a lot of my emotional lightbulbs, permanently I think. I love my wife I just married a month ago, care for her greatly, I’m just much more emotionally reserved with her vs my first wife.  it is what it is, it’s also understandable why I started hating my ex’s guts years ago and refuse to be near her, which drives one adult daughter nuts as she for some reason thinks I should attend holiday functions where my ex will attend.

My standing rule is, only a few reasons I’ll tolerate her presence. Weddings, funerals, graduations, someone’s in ICU and she’s in the waiting area, or I’m testifying at a trial where she’s being prosecuted, and even then I’ll sit as far away as possible.  I won’t be at any other function where she’s present. Zero.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:42:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I’ve seen them play out at work before the spouse saw it. Women it’s a tad more obvious. They lose weight and fix themselves up. That’s not a slam dunk but but nearly always step one in my observation.
View Quote

Yup. My ex wife suddenly started putting on sexy underwear, taking extra time to put on extra makeup to look extra nice for her sweaty factory job. It was obvious as shit, her denying it was almost funny, like saying the sky’s not blue it’s orange when anyone with eyes can see blue.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:58:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
How did this post get missed .

I've been banging 5 chicks on rotation to include my ex wife when the other 4 couldn't come thru    but I was single at the time and there were no misleadings. I'm 38, if you stay in decent shape, and maybe have a blue pill on standby when they're on rotation day to day and some want that all day pipe lol. But I don't condone cheating, especially ESPECIALLY with a spouse in the mix. That's just fucked up. My ex wife is my ex wife due to cheating, A1 snatch, and will do anything you want, to include the back door, but can't trust that bitch as far as you can throw her. Crazy pussy is best pussy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I find these threads interesting even when you.discount the portion of GD that has never been inside a woman.

I caught my ex-wife having an affair with someone who is well known on this site. He was married, has multiple kids, etc. I'd say it is 99.9% he has an account here and I would say  95% she does. I thought about outing him to his wife but a female friend of mine said she probably already knew and letting her know would be bad.

Anyways, I still have that hammer in the backpack.

I've been banging 5 chicks on rotation to include my ex wife when the other 4 couldn't come thru    but I was single at the time and there were no misleadings. I'm 38, if you stay in decent shape, and maybe have a blue pill on standby when they're on rotation day to day and some want that all day pipe lol. But I don't condone cheating, especially ESPECIALLY with a spouse in the mix. That's just fucked up. My ex wife is my ex wife due to cheating, A1 snatch, and will do anything you want, to include the back door, but can't trust that bitch as far as you can throw her. Crazy pussy is best pussy

Because I have that guy on ignore. I don’t believe a single thing he posts.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:01:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
About a year ago I started suspecting a friend I've known since high school was having an affair at his office.  Confronted him about it and he denied it.  Not long after he switched jobs and things seemed to be fine.  He called me last night....yep, he is looking for a place to stay.  His wife went to his office to take him lunch for his birthday  (which was Tuesday).  His mistress (the one I suspected) also showed up to surprise him.  They parked next to each other in his office's parking lot, both with a "Happy Birthday!" Cake.

As they stood there talking (and the wife starting to figure out they were there to see the same man), he and his current office mistress came out the door. She was going to take him to lunch for his birthday.

3 pissed off women left him, HR is threatening to fire him and the current mistress, and he has no place to stay.  His wife had already thrown his belongings on the front yard when he got home....

I told him I didn't have a spare bedroom (which I don't).  I ain't bringing that circus into my house.
View Quote

holy hell...that guy is stupid.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:03:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:03:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It's all fun and games until you find out he carries a hammer in his backpack.
View Quote

Like a road captain hammer
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:07:13 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm glad those days are behind me.

And I love my current wife more than anything.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:08:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No kidding.  I have a wife and 2 daughters.  That's enough estrogen for a lifetime of torture.
View Quote

Amen!
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:01:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Back in the early 2000's a friend/coworker got cheated on by his wife. She was cheating on him with another coworker of ours who sat roughly 3 feet away from my friend in the same workroom area every day.

Another friend of his, a single and always on the prowl type, found the wife and other coworker posing as a married couple on Adult Friend Finder looking for swinger hookups and passed along the info.

So my friend searches up some images of an attractive couple on the web, makes his own Adult Friend Finder profile and catfishes them as a couple looking to swap/swing as well. Messages back and forth for about a week and they set up an introductory meeting at a local restaurant.

And my friend strolls in and sits at their table without a care in the world, as his wife and the coworker look like they're going to puke from the adrenaline dump and quietly shit bricks. And he just chats casually about how it's obviously over, she'll agree to his terms, or all the online evidence goes to her hyper-conservative religious family. And that the coworker has 24 hours to tell his wife before my friend contacts her.

Mad respect for how he handled it. Huge revenge/dominance angle to it, but no visible outwards Jerry Springer show drama either.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:27:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I find these threads interesting even when you.discount the portion of GD that has never been inside a woman.

I caught my ex-wife having an affair with someone who is well known on this site. He was married, has multiple kids, etc. I'd say it is 99.9% he has an account here and I would say  95% she does. I thought about outing him to his wife but a female friend of mine said she probably already knew and letting her know would be bad.

Anyways, I still have that hammer in the backpack.

Glad to hear I’m not the only that was suspicious
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:31:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Where did you hear this story?

Not saying your buddy isn't a POS but it certainly seems unlikely that it goes down exactly how you wrote it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:47:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This thread will be a fun source of material for the next "men and women can't be friends" thread.  Remember, no man can be expected to not act like a shitbag.
View Quote

But it is fun to read these burbling, weepy-eyed men say 'muh...muh...muh wife's my bes' 'fren'.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This is hilariously coincidental
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They parked next to each other in his office's parking lot, both with a "Happy Birthday!" Cake.

This is hilariously coincidental

It would make the basis for a great comedy!
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 4:30:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Lol this story sounds like a movie i watched not too long ago. Gd is a bunch of amateurs when it comes to cheating stuff or those guys haven't seen this thread yet.

Come work at a hospital. There are a shit ton of hook ups and affairs that happen without the spouse finding out. Quite a few run their course and marriages end because cheaters decide they'll be happier with who they're cheating with, plenty have one night stands that never get found out by the spouse due to the crazy hours certain people work, and some inevitably get found out and shit devolves from there.

To say they are always discovered is silly. Plenty here encounter the arf curse and didn't know the other was cheating. I know a nurse that has propositioned me before and i still see her Facebook posts with her husband of 30 plus years, i can't be the only guy she's tried with.

That being said i don't condone it. But it happens a lot and plenty never get discovered. All you guys here that think you're in great relationships should always keep your eyes open for shit. The type of people i found out that cheat in my AO were a real eye opener and some of the last I'd ever expect. Some are crafty as hell, the stories in this thread are lazy cheaters lol
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 4:43:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Lol this story sounds like a movie i watched not too long ago. Gd is a bunch of amateurs when it comes to cheating stuff or those guys haven't seen this thread yet.

Come work at a hospital. There are a shit ton of hook ups and affairs that happen without the spouse finding out. Quite a few run their course and marriages end because cheaters decide they'll be happier with who they're cheating with, plenty have one night stands that never get found out by the spouse due to the crazy hours certain people work, and some inevitably get found out and shit devolves from there.

To say they are always discovered is silly. Plenty here encounter the arf curse and didn't know the other was cheating. I know a nurse that has propositioned me before and i still see her Facebook posts with her husband of 30 plus years, i can't be the only guy she's tried with.

That being said i don't condone it. But it happens a lot and plenty never get discovered. All you guys here that think you're in great relationships should always keep your eyes open for shit. The type of people i found out that cheat in my AO were a real eye opener and some of the last I'd ever expect. Some are crafty as hell, the stories in this thread are lazy cheaters lol
View Quote

Hospitals are exactly like scenes out of Gray's Anatomy.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yesterday I fully expected to not see her anymore.  She invited me over. She said she doesn't want to give me up and said we need to hide it better. Not sure how that makes me the bigger ass hole.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just because you both know you're wrong, and admit it, doesn't mean you should keep doing it.

If it's not over, then she shouldn't be in a relationship and you knowingly screwing her while she is makes you an even bigger asshole than her.

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top