User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 10:32:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Says they were going to lunch.

is your lunch on company time? Was he poking the woman on company time? He had an argument in a public place with 3 unaffiliated  parties. Were charges filed? If not - fuck off.

HR should stay the fuck out of people's personal lives. This attitude is all well and good - until they fire you for owning a gun or voting the wrong way.
View Quote
Banging a colleague is always going to attract HRs attention, because it is their business.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 11:00:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have enough trouble dealing with my wife's shit. I can't imagine multiplying it by 3.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:11:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Can’t cheat if you never get married, amiright?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’ve no game with the ladies and have many physical traits women find repulsive.  Therefore I will never have this problem.

Is cheating limited to marriages?
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:52:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Banging a colleague is always going to attract HRs attention, because it is their business.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Says they were going to lunch.

is your lunch on company time? Was he poking the woman on company time? He had an argument in a public place with 3 unaffiliated  parties. Were charges filed? If not - fuck off.

HR should stay the fuck out of people's personal lives. This attitude is all well and good - until they fire you for owning a gun or voting the wrong way.

If one is subordinate to the other, even moreso.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:01:19 AM EDT
[#5]
He should have off set the dates between the two and scored two cakes. Novice he needs to level up.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:01:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’ve no game with the ladies and have many physical traits women find repulsive.  Therefore I will never have this problem.

It’s certainly a higher level.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:02:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He should have off set the dates between the two and scored two cakes. Novice he needs to level up.
View Quote

Well technically, he did score two cakes, didn’t he?
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:12:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I find these threads interesting even when you.discount the portion of GD that has never been inside a woman.

I caught my ex-wife having an affair with someone who is well known on this site. He was married, has multiple kids, etc. I'd say it is 99.9% he has an account here and I would say  95% she does. I thought about outing him to his wife but a female friend of mine said she probably already knew and letting her know would be bad.

Anyways, I still have that hammer in the backpack.
View Quote
How did this post get missed .

I've been banging 5 chicks on rotation to include my ex wife when the other 4 couldn't come thru    but I was single at the time and there were no misleadings. I'm 38, if you stay in decent shape, and maybe have a blue pill on standby when they're on rotation day to day and some want that all day pipe lol. But I don't condone cheating, especially ESPECIALLY with a spouse in the mix. That's just fucked up. My ex wife is my ex wife due to cheating, A1 snatch, and will do anything you want, to include the back door, but can't trust that bitch as far as you can throw her. Crazy pussy is best pussy
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:13:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Two words, "Asian massage parlor".

Zero drama, low risk  highly recommended.
View Quote

That you Robert Kraft?
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:15:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That you Robert Kraft?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two words, "Asian massage parlor".

Zero drama, low risk  highly recommended.

That you Robert Kraft?
Massage parlors around here (NW Indiana and Chicagoland) get raided all the time. Fuck that noise, and I'd rather not know bitch is downing cock on the regular. Having an idea it's just a fuck and she's probably fucking other dudes is one thing, knowing she's fucking other dudes while you're paying for it????? Fuck that noise!
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:15:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Wives/girlfriends always find out. Both relationships will be kaput.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:22:53 AM EDT
[#12]
It’s not worth dealing with all the drama and not an admirable trait.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 2:38:28 AM EDT
[#13]
If his wife is a nice piece, you might be able to get some of that now, assuming you have no wife to object.  You might even get the mistress to move in if she's out of a job.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 3:00:17 AM EDT
[#14]
I learned in high school that two balancing a love life with two chicks is not for me.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 3:10:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I find these threads interesting even when you.discount the portion of GD that has never been inside a woman.

I caught my ex-wife having an affair with someone who is well known on this site. He was married, has multiple kids, etc. I'd say it is 99.9% he has an account here and I would say  95% she does. I thought about outing him to his wife but a female friend of mine said she probably already knew and letting her know would be bad.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 3:15:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The only way to do it is to include the wife in on the fun.
Otherwise you're just being rude.

View Quote

Our rule is that her enthusiastic approval is required. That hasn't happened and may well never. IDGAF, we've been together eight years and she's awesome.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 3:27:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Judging by the number of dudes I arrest who beg me not to let their wife/gf find their second cell phone when they come to pick up their car off the side of the road, it's pretty common

I've dated at least two chicks who were in a committed relationship with someone for months when they found out the guy had been married the whole time. Wild.
View Quote

I find it hard to believe they didn't see the signs.  Sounds to me like they suspected but chose self delusion until it was too obvious to ignore.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 3:33:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I have enough trouble dealing with my wife's shit. I can't imagine multiplying it by 3.
View Quote

First post nails it. After 20 years, I can barely put up with my wife’s shit.

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 3:38:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Why would I want a second chick when I don’t even want the one I got?
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 3:42:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Why would I want a second chick when I don’t even want the one I got?
View Quote

Damn dude.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 5:16:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Violation of trust is just that.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 5:39:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wait. So first you’re certain a “well known” member is banging your wife………

But then you’re not 100% certain he has an account here?

And you’ve never outed him here or in real life because some friend of yours said not to?

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 5:41:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I would love to get some strange pussy but you're 100% correct.  My wife would find out
View Quote

Everyman
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 5:51:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

And you’ve never outed him here or in real life because some friend of yours said not to?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/dont_believe_you_anchorman_zps267e5cbb_GIF-108.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/dont_believe_you_anchorman_zps267e5cbb_GIF-108.gif

He said well known to this site, not well known member.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 5:53:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Chads gonna chad
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 5:54:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahhhh. I see. I got it now.

So some sort of celebrity or someone well known in the gun community maybe. Got it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 5:57:52 AM EDT
[#27]
My wife never makes me a cake for my birthday,  much less meets me for lunch.

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:27:04 AM EDT
[#28]
The woman nearly always finds out.  The man is nearly always clueless.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:29:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The woman nearly always finds out. The man is nearly always clueless.
View Quote

Not surprising, the guys I know who were caught barely made an attempt to keep it hidden.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:37:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This is why you don’t cheat.  Leave her if you want another one.
View Quote

Half for life in SC.

Leaving her in SC will fuck you harder than you fucking your mistress

Women make the call to get divorced because they don't have anything to lose and always win unless they are in jail or looney bin.  

I am not condoning cheating, I am pointing out why it happens.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:53:38 AM EDT
[#31]
I knew about my first wife’s affair before it turned physical. It had been an emotional affair for a couple months and I discovered it. Filed for divorce the following Monday.

And once I confronted her, she rushed to the other guy (coworker in another state) and it turned physical. He was married too. She’s now his fourth wife.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:57:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Fuck her if she can't take a joke
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 6:59:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Well technically, he did score two cakes, didn’t he?
View Quote

No pie though!
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:08:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

No pie though!
View Quote

Dudes a 3d chess master without some basic skills.
He's had pie since it blew up, guaranteed
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:16:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:36:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Simple rule for life: always do the next right thing.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:44:08 AM EDT
[#37]
My semi x girlfriend is cheating on her new boyfriend with me. He broke it off because he knew we were seeing each other behind his back. They got back together yesterday with the expectation she will not see me anymore.  

I stayed at her place last night.  Hate being the guy on the side, but the sex is great.

What a dumpster fire I'm in.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:49:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
My semi x girlfriend is cheating on her new boyfriend with me. He broke it off because he knew we were seeing each other behind his back. They got back together yesterday with the expectation she will not see me anymore.  

I stayed at her place last night.  Hate being the guy on the side, but the sex is great.

View Quote

I generally try not to be a scumbag. But hey you do do.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:56:41 AM EDT
[#39]

Not yet.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 7:57:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's alot more to this story.  We both know what we're doing is wrong and we've discussed it. Neither of us want to end what we have. There's a long story behind why we broke up, but continued our relationship.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:03:27 AM EDT
[#41]
cant say i havent cheated because i have, on girlfriends.  

none ever found out.  this was pre cell phones.  

i could have cheated on my ex wife several times.  never did.  thats a line i think no one should cross.  just end it then go slam tail.  

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:04:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Believe what you want
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:05:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I am a terrible liar so it wouldn't work for one day.
View Quote

I don’t know if I am or not because I don’t practice it and don’t have the energy for it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:10:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Men and women who can do that, and act perfectly fine around their spouses, have to be sociopaths or have those tendencies at a minimum.
View Quote

Yes. In these threads, it typically gets asked “how can you do that to the mother of your children?” or “how can you get away with that?” or “why stay married if you’re going to do that?”.

It’s simple, really. They just don’t care about anything other than themselves.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:21:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Tried dating two chicks at once, then I had no chicks...they always find out about each other.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:22:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
how the F does anyone have time for more than 1 woman.
let alone men who have families.
i literally have no free time as its all spent with my kids, work and wife.
maybe thats why things work for us. we actually do stuff together.
if i was always gone id feel like shit missing out on my children growing up. or leaving my wife to do all the work raising them and managing the home.
View Quote

A marriage / relationship is a full time job, it takes all your energy ( or should ) to hold up your end of one.  if you have time for other women, your neglecting the one at home.

If your doing your job as a husband you won’t have spare time or energy for another woman, if you do, your marriage is probably long dead.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:27:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sanchos gonna sancho.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:37:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:40:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

No shit. Mine jokingly asks me if I'm messing around and this is exactly what I tell her. Ones bad enough lol
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:45:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why bother with all that. I would have dumped her like a bad habit. The fact that the new boyfriend gave her another chance means he's desperate. Don't get shot or stabbed over something stupid. There's pussy everywhere my man.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top