Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:09:00 PM EDT
[#1]
“Every time we get them what they need, they win. But this administration is so concerned about being provocative,” said McCaul. “We are not doing what we need to do to have them win this thing more quickly. The longer this thing drags out, the more difficult it’s going to be, and we’re not giving them what they need.”
View Quote

The new Republican Party strategy: out Democrat the Democrats.

Well actually, not that new...
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:11:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm cool with a pat on the back and "we're with you." But stop sending billions of our tax dollars over willy nilly. Have Z pimp other countries for cash.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:11:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:11:57 PM EDT
[#4]
What a weak man it takes to go to another country and beg for their money.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:12:48 PM EDT
[#5]
But we have to fight them over there so we don't fight them over here, lol!
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:12:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/45B4BEFD-9797-4DBC-ABAA-5371745CDA30_jpe-2644538.JPG

Load it into an omnibus bill that allows several million new H1-B visas and that will change right quick.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:14:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:15:06 PM EDT
[#8]
supporting the UA is a great deal https://cepa.org/article/its-costing-peanuts-for-the-us-to-defeat-russia/
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:17:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:19:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Load it into an omnibus bill that allows several million new H1-B visas and that will change right quick.
View Quote

Senate GOP appears far more on board with Ukraine aid than House so we’ll see how this pans out in the next 2 years of Congress. Media says McCarthy and others weren’t swayed by Zelensky speech.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:19:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:19:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:21:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Fuck Zelensky.
He can take all of his stolen money and go straight to Hell.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:21:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Mitch and Chuck will get them back in line.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:21:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:23:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Mitch and Chuck will get them back in line.
View Quote

These are House members not Senate https://www.foxnews.com/politics/zelensky-makes-direct-appeal-gop-critics-arguing-no-country-is-safe-if-ukraine-falters.amp      Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:24:28 PM EDT
[#17]

Well, it is considering it was used for its intended purpose and not laundered back into politician's pockets.

But, yeah, sure. Totally the same.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:26:26 PM EDT
[#18]
The main reason why derpy right wingers are taking an anti-Ukraine stance is so that they can pat themselves on the back for being contrarians who don't take "normie" stances. They define themselves as being redpilled guys who believe themselves to be above "normies" and thus must always take the opposite stance, because they know the "real facts." In reality, though, they don't care about facts. They only care about not being "one of them." They're nothing more than right wing NPCs.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:29:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The main reason why derpy right wingers are taking an anti-Ukraine stance is so that they can pat themselves on the back for being contrarians who don't take "normie" stances. They define themselves as being redpilled guys who believe themselves to be above "normies" and thus must always take the opposite stance, because they know the "real facts." In reality, though, they don't care about facts. They only care about not being "one of them." They're nothing more than right wing NPCs.
View Quote

https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-republicans-who-sat-during-zelenskys-speech-1768962?amp=1                                                                                                                                 Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:29:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Well, it is considering it was used for its intended purpose and not laundered back into politician's pockets.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You and I both know that you have zero evidence of money laundering, beyond your gut feelings and references to "10% for the big guy."
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:30:41 PM EDT
[#21]
It doesn't matter because the GOP senate approved the appropriations bill which should fund most of next year. Shelby was even saying that it helped out the Democrats, but that it will "save the GOP house from itself" a.k.a. cut spending. I expect lots of grandstanding from GOP House members now that they don't have to actually vote down anything.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:32:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It doesn't matter because the GOP senate approved the appropriations bill which should fund most of next year. Shelby was even saying that it helped out the Democrats, but that it will "save the GOP house from itself" a.k.a. cut spending. I expect lots of grandstanding from GOP House members now that they don't have to actually vote down anything.
View Quote

I’m wondering about after January 2023 when new GOP members take office
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:37:23 PM EDT
[#23]
It will stay the same or increase, part of this is money for the defense industry now that the GWOT is over. I’m fine with building up arms and ammo, I am not fine with giving it and money to UKR in the quantities we are, the EU should be giving more… Much more, it is their continent.

I would agree to matching the EU’s aid to UKR, not one dime or bullet more.

Plus, the EU will have to replenish those arms and may buy from the US.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:37:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You and I both know that you have zero evidence of money laundering, beyond your gut feelings and references to "10% for the big guy."
View Quote

ROFL.

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:38:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:40:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:41:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Heritage Foundation position was surprising
Quoted:
View Quote

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/22/mccarthy-heritage-foundation-senate-republicans
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:42:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Totally. Franklin was a grade A pussy for sucking French dick during the Revolution.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:43:03 PM EDT
[#30]
McFailure will whip votes for the spending with as many threats as necessary, and maybe someone losing pork or getting kicked off of a committee as a warning.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:43:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxU_HXn8zNqrMo5wdVZmnqOEZk4O708Zt1ZEEb2jBtPj50tjZ-0J4Y_N9lISrYk-PWVS0&usqp=CAU

Beat me. Lol.

Glad others can see stupidity when it’s present.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:43:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Good. Maybe this is the beginning of the GOP showing a little damned backbone for a change.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:44:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Totally. Franklin was a grade A pussy for sucking French dick during the Revolution.
View Quote

You're late to the party. I already addressed this above.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:45:28 PM EDT
[#34]
They act that way until their War for Profit donors give them a phone call.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:46:20 PM EDT
[#35]
If we don't send help, the money will be used on other major bull shit.
Fuck both parties.

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:50:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You didn’t address anything. It’s as close to a perfect comparison as possible.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#37]
The best use of defense spending since we were killing the Germans and Japs.  The trillions spend on defense in the cold war and only a handful of dead Russians to show for the effort but for a few hundred billion we now have someone else killing Russian wholesale.  It' a god damn black Friday sale every day over there.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:55:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You didn’t address anything. It’s as close to a perfect comparison as possible.
View Quote

Sounds good, my man.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:56:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd like to nominate this as the dumbest post of the month
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:56:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:57:00 PM EDT
[#41]
...eh, not worth it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:58:40 PM EDT
[#42]
No articles yet from House members that haven’t taken office yet. Last poll showed slight majority still support aid but less than previous polls and before the 45 billion. Probably won’t have more info until January or February.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#43]
You really think that makes a difference? Mitch and Chuck run the show and they all know it. Those clowns virtue signaling for their low IQ supporters means nothing when push comes to shove. Watch and see.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:01:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you actually believe shit this dumb, or do you just think it sounds good?

Goddamn right we should have say what happens with our money, and the spigot needs to be turned off, but it's not like the guy is doing anything I wouldn't expect of a decent American if we were being invaded and faced destruction.

In an existential war, I'd beg, borrow, murder, steal, bomb, lie, cheat, and do whatever it took to ensure this nation's survival.

It's not his job to look out for our interests, that's ostensibly for POTATUS to do.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:02:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Better to be prideful and let your people be slaughtered for the sake of your personal dignity.

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:04:10 PM EDT
[#46]
The tool wore a sweatshirt into our capitol building.  He's like the "tactical" version of Fetterman.

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:04:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You really think that makes a difference? Mitch and Chuck run the show and they all know it. Those clowns virtue signaling for their low IQ supporters means nothing when push comes to shove. Watch and see.
View Quote

Pretty much my SOP is wait and see. Going take a few more months to know one way or the other which way the wind is blowing. Biden originally wanted declining defense budgets but after the Ukraine invasion Congress nixed that, so there’s always wild card factor too.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:06:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Do you actually believe shit this dumb, or do you just think it sounds good?

Goddamn right we should have say what happens with our money, and the spigot needs to be turned off, but it's not like the guy is doing anything I wouldn't expect of a decent American if we were being invaded and faced destruction.

In an existential war, I'd beg, borrow, murder, steal, bomb, lie, cheat, and do whatever it took to ensure this nation's survival.

It's not his job to look out for our interests, that's ostensibly for POTATUS to do.
View Quote

Heres the fundamental disagreement, and why this is my last post on this thread; I do not believe we are involved for any righteous reason. I don't drink from the MSM water fountain and I'm not a delusional old man fighting ghosts of Cold War past. I also couldn't care less about either country as America is rotting from the inside.

Enjoy dogpiling me now.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:06:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is that a word for word of the 4chan screenshot you posted in another thread lmao
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:07:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Shut it all down.

Fuck Ukraine, Russia and all of Europe.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top