Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:09:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The new Republican Party strategy: out Democrat the Democrats.

Well actually, not that new...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
"Every time we get them what they need, they win. But this administration is so concerned about being provocative," said McCaul. "We are not doing what we need to do to have them win this thing more quickly. The longer this thing drags out, the more difficult it's going to be, and we're not giving them what they need."

The new Republican Party strategy: out Democrat the Democrats.

Well actually, not that new...

We should be giving them tanks, aircraft and shit. The quicker Ukraine wins, the less the conflict is going to cost everybody.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:11:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Eh, I considered it....but, it isn't quite analogous.
View All Quotes

Lol. If it wasn't for the French. The Americans were fucked.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:12:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The tool wore a sweatshirt into our capitol building.  He's like the "tactical" version of Fetterman.

View Quote

No idea why y'all are getting bent out of shape about it.

It's been his signature look since the onset of the war showing "I'm a common man and one of you".

Leaders do that all the time for optics.

Dictators and their military uniforms with fake medals, Islamic leaders who act holier than thou in traditional robs,  US politicians in their stupid "roll up my sleeves so I can kiss Union donor ass" charades.

If he showed up in a $15k suite y'all would still complain.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:15:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Heres the fundamental disagreement, and why this is my last post on this thread; I do not believe we are involved for any righteous reason. I don't drink from the MSM water fountain and I'm not a delusional old man fighting ghosts of Cold War past. I also couldn't care less about either country as America is rotting from the inside.

Enjoy dogpiling me now.
View Quote

Not a dogpile, it just seems that whenever I see similar comments, they are either being intentionally disingenuous or willfully ignorant. Maybe it's misplaced anger?

It's not the Ukrainians fault our government is utilizing this conflict as a massive money-laundering scheme. It's not their job to look out for American citizens. It's our own politicians that should be held accountable.

They are behaving exactly as I would expect an American to, if the situation was reversed. Shit, if I was them, I'd be actively trying to surreptitiously provoke a wider conflict.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Is that a word for word of the 4chan screenshot you posted in another thread lmao
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The main reason why derpy right wingers are taking an anti-Ukraine stance is so that they can pat themselves on the back for being contrarians who don't take "normie" stances. They define themselves as being redpilled guys who believe themselves to be above "normies" and thus must always take the opposite stance, because they know the "real facts." In reality, though, they don't care about facts. They only care about not being "one of them." They're nothing more than right wing NPCs.

Is that a word for word of the 4chan screenshot you posted in another thread lmao

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:19:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Shut it all down.

Fuck Ukraine, Russia and all of Europe.

View Quote

Isolationism doesn't work in a world with nukes and ICBMs.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:21:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:24:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Well, it is considering it was used for its intended purpose and not laundered back into politician's pockets.

But, yeah, sure. Totally the same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well, it is considering it was used for its intended purpose and not laundered back into politician's pockets.

But, yeah, sure. Totally the same.

Yeah that's total bullshit. That's just more crying about Trump losing and blaming his loose on Ukraine. That's just as dumb as the Democrats blaming Hilary losing on Russia.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It's been his signature look since the onset of the war showing "I'm a common man and one of you".

Dictators and their military uniforms with fake medals, Islamic leaders who act holier than thou in traditional robs,  US politicians in their stupid "roll up my sleeves so I can kiss Union donor ass" charades.

View Quote

So Fetterman gets to wear Carhart in the Senate ? Signature look .    Zelensky's voice seemed a little contrived accent wise,  like an actor would do to slay a performance .
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:25:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shut it all down.

Fuck Ukraine, Russia and all of Europe.

So Europe soaks us $$$$$ instead.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sure it does. We don't have to do anything our threat of wiping out your country is there.  I would argue we can completely isolate our selves.
Also fucking around with the only country that could wipe you out seems pretty dumb. Especially when there is zero upside for our country and Europe is perfectly capable of doing this on their own

Attachment Attached File

Our hero does own a suit apparently
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:39:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The tool wore a sweatshirt into our capitol building.  He's like the "tactical" version of Fetterman.

Your post is so chock full of logical fallacies, I'm impressed.

Appeal to Hypocrisy

Causal Fallacy

Equivocation

Red Herring

Hasty Generalization

Moving goalpost
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:43:01 PM EDT
[#13]

History seems to reflect reflect differently….
Now don’t it!??
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:43:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The best use of defense spending since we were killing the Germans and Japs.  The trillions spend on defense in the cold war and only a handful of dead Russians to show for the effort but for a few hundred billion we now have someone else killing Russian wholesale.  It' a god damn black Friday sale every day over there.
View Quote

What is it sunk cost fallacy Thursday?

The only thing we should give those grifter thieves in the Ukraine is the middle finger.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:44:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Just 50 more billion bro, Ukraine will win bro..
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:48:28 PM EDT
[#16]
And not an angry Serb to be found.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The main reason why derpy right wingers are taking an anti-Ukraine stance is so that they can pat themselves on the back for being contrarians who don't take "normie" stances. They define themselves as being redpilled guys who believe themselves to be above "normies" and thus must always take the opposite stance, because they know the "real facts." In reality, though, they don't care about facts. They only care about not being "one of them." They're nothing more than right wing NPCs.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:51:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
And not an angry Serb to be found.
View Quote

There’s potential https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-12-22/protesting-kosovo-serbs-want-ethnic-albanian-police-out-of-countrys-north
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 1:51:43 PM EDT
[#19]
lol House GOP will come around. Wouldn't be surprised if they're using this as leverage for something in the future.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:08:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Your govt hates you.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:13:13 PM EDT
[#21]
If the Republican controlled house actually does audit who got bribes the Ukraine aid will likely cease all together.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:23:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Some of us just can't be troubled to give a flying fuck about foreign wars after watching our own wars get put on the back burner for 20 fucking years by the same people that are suddenly super fucking cool about investing in an armed conflict.

We lost a lot of great dudes just to turn over two shit hole countries to the people we fought to liberate them from... and got little more than a couple of cool unit shirts and flair to hang up on an out of the way wall in our homes.

So... call me what you will... I just don't care about internal slavic kerfuffles.

Edit: didnt even get cheaper gas outta the deal
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:30:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Your post is so chock full of logical fallacies, I'm impressed.

Appeal to Hypocrisy

Causal Fallacy

Equivocation

Red Herring

Hasty Generalization

Moving goalpost
View Quote

Except it's not.

GD: Reee how dare Zman wear a tactical-turtle neck to speak to our Congress.

Logic: He's been doing that since March as part of a particular image he wants to project. Politicians do that shit.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:34:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Pretty much my SOP is wait and see. Going take a few more months to know one way or the other which way the wind is blowing. Biden originally wanted declining defense budgets but after the Ukraine invasion Congress nixed that, so there's always wild card factor too.
View Quote
Yea I just don't believe a republican congress will stop spending no matter what they say, they never have before why would they now. My guess is they do what they always do. Biden and democrats will ask for a Hundred Billion dollars for Ukraine, republicans will scream NO WAY, all the same talking heads make speeches and make the rounds in the media. In a few weeks they will come to a compromise with a "Bipartisan Agreement" Democrats get 75 billion for Ukraine Republicans will get 10 Billion for something equally useless and everyone will claim they won.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:36:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What a weak man it takes to go to another country and beg for their money.
View Quote

I'd argue the opposite
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:36:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You and I both know that you have zero evidence of money laundering, beyond your gut feelings and references to "10% for the big guy."
View Quote

Right.

Just like there was zero evidence of .gov colluding with private and public companies to advance the left’s agenda and jam up the right.

Until there was when the fbi said it was all fine because they do it all the time
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:37:29 PM EDT
[#27]
GOP congress needs to audit who's buying up all the Hunter Biden paintings at $200,000 a pop.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:39:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Zelensky is the bad guy. The TV just tells us he ain't.
We're funneling BILLIONS! To the bad guy.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:42:19 PM EDT
[#29]
What I think is moar billions millions will be dumped into it...
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#30]
5 house republicans will be against it, nothing changes in the senate.

You do the math.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:43:13 PM EDT
[#31]
First, I believe it in U.S. interests to destroy Russian military hardware and this situation presents us with a once and a life time opportunity to do so through a proxy.  So, I support aid to Ukraine, but it has to be done in an intelligent fashion that puts the U.S. interest first including our citizen's first.  

The European Union is the one most at risk of Russian conventional forces.

The EU has a combined GDP equal to or larger than the USA.   The American tax payer should not pay a penny more than the EU is paying.  In short, I am fine with a dollar to dollar match of the EU's funding, but the USA is currently taking the lion share of the financial cost for this conflict and that's not right, that's not a partnership.  

I also want an agreement with Ukraine that they will give right of first refusal for any Ukraine government issued contract to U.S. companies in exchange for our assistance.  This right of first refusal should be extended for a period of twenty years beyond the conclusion of the conflict.

In addition, not all U.S. financial assistance should be in the form of grants. At least 1/3rd should be made in the form of interest free loans, 1/3rd in the form of interest bearing loans, and then 1/3rd as block grants (not repayable).  Of course, all grant dollars possible should be spent with U.S. companies for hardware that is made here.  

I would also favor an arrangement where NATO nations pledged to cover the interests of U.S. loans to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:44:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pathetic...
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:44:34 PM EDT
[#33]

it indeed was
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:47:46 PM EDT
[#34]
He's a CIA puppet. The globalists want war with Russia. US tax dollars will continue to be flushed down the toilet to Ukraine (With lots of it going into pockets along the way.)
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:48:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
GOP congress needs to audit who's buying up all the Hunter Biden paintings at $200,000 a pop.
View Quote

A perfect system plus taxes get paid .   The Bidens appear white as snow and beyond reproach to a blind man .
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:48:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Totally. Franklin was a grade A pussy for sucking French dick during the Revolution.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a weak man it takes to go to another country and beg for their money.

Totally. Franklin was a grade A pussy for sucking French dick during the Revolution.

And he saved the Republic by doing so.

The French fleet blockaded the British at the Battle of Yorktown, resulting in our victory and the British surrender.

Desperate men sometimes do desperate things.

I have NO problem with Zelensky soliciting help from any avenue he can. He is up against a country five times his size.

I think Putin is a bigger pussy by banging his tin cup for supplies from countries such as N. Korea, China, Sudan and Iran.

Sad.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:49:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who cares what their motive is?

They do raise some interesting arguments that have to be considered. For example, the U.S. Congress has not appointed an auditor general to even account for the spending.  I would say at a minimum as part of its oversight and fiduciary duty the Congress needs an auditor general and regular reports.  Also, please keep in mind that the American people just witnessed Afghan government officials steels reportedly tens of of millions of dollars.  Finally, we have a third world eastern European nation in Ukraine that is well known for public corruption issues.  There are a lot of legit concerns about the granting of tax dollars to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:50:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It will stay the same or increase, part of this is money for the defense industry now that the GWOT is over. I’m fine with building up arms and ammo, I am not fine with giving it and money to UKR in the quantities we are, the EU should be giving more… Much more, it is their continent.

I would agree to matching the EU’s aid to UKR, not one dime or bullet more.

Plus, the EU will have to replenish those arms and may buy from the US.
View Quote

Hmmm.   Interesting.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:51:42 PM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You and I both know that you have zero evidence of money laundering, beyond your gut feelings and references to "10% for the big guy."

ROFL.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/another-one-300x300.jpg

He's right tho. So far none of any short bus riders here provided ANY evidence of Zelensky being corrupt.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:54:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You're late to the party. I already addressed this above.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're late to the party. I already addressed this above.

You did? Where and when?
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 2:59:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Short memory?

Video of VP Biden threatening  to cut off $1 Billion if his son looses the easy money gig?   Where do you think all the free money to pay HB to smoke crack and bang hookers came from?

Ukraine has been the US politicians cash laundering capital of the world.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:03:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He's a CIA puppet. The globalists want war with Russia. US tax dollars will continue to be flushed down the toilet to Ukraine (With lots of it going into pockets along the way.)
View Quote

Globalists? You mean like putin who started this mess?

I hate to tell you, but you're still not on putins christmas card list
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:04:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What is it sunk cost fallacy Thursday?

The only thing we should give those grifter thieves in the Ukraine is the middle finger.
View Quote
Sunk cost only applies to things that dont work.

Also, the grifters were all tied to the Russians. Hunter was working for Burisma: A Russian company working in Ukraine.  The money he got and the '10% for the big guy?' All Russians, Chinese, etc or Ukrainians working for Russia so just stop.  At this point you people have no idea what youre talking about and have so completely lost the plot that you probably shouldnt even vote because youll be more destructive to the conservative/restoration cause than even the Demented in Chief.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:13:50 PM EDT
[#44]
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:14:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-republicans-who-sat-during-zelenskys-speech-1768962?amp=1                                                                                                                                 https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/B310E00F-83B1-4464-BE3F-ACDCFCF90005_jpe-2644557.JPG
View Quote

Did they put an Asterik next to the one legged female Congress critter?
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:17:22 PM EDT
[#46]
A recap of Zelensky's visit with @POTUS
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:17:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did Putin control the CIA’s Maidan color revolution in 2013?
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:18:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#49]

Okay that’s pretty funny better if did the Kingpin tongue toilet vomit scene
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:23:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Did they put an Asterik next to the one legged female Congress critter?
View Quote

Duckworth?
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top