BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:45:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sorry but I don't record the user names of the peopple I reply to. If I happen to reply to you in multiple threads.. well I'll take your word for it, but it's not on purpose. And no, there is no "agree to disagree" because that would mean me saying that your point has merit.. which it does not imho. This is because "But the deficit" can be used as a counter point to most things that are brought up on this forum. It's the easy answer. Now if you were to say, "we need to cut some entitlements so support Ukraine does not add to the deficit" then at least that's a reasonable position. Too many people here say "fuck Ukraine and fuck Russia" - not saying that's you, but saying that and/or defaulting to "but the deficit" is the pro Russia position.
View Quote
Look at how inflammatory all your posts are.

I cannot have my own opinion because that would mean you allowing it would give it merit?  Man you seem a bit unhinged.  

Decaf, take a break, breath?  I am not your enemy, never was.  You and people like you on this website are ratcheting up the vitriol.  I am not your enemy and your posts are all fucked up.  Go back and read them.  They are pretty much all bitterly angry.  

But they are just words SO I AM FINE.....
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

So ethinicty is driven by DNA and not culture? Thats an interesting construct, so you believe that no one can align their culture outside of their genetic make up
View Quote

You can self-identify as anything you want. Granted, I haven’t been to Ukraine in about 10 years, but the last time I was there I couldn’t tell the difference between the drunk Russian orcs and the drunk Ukrainian orcs.

You ever been to Ukraine?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:46:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Eh, no one cares what you think. Feel free to fire off the slurs if it makes you happy, doesn't change the fact that we are supporting Ukraine and will continue to do so until the job is done.
View Quote

Just because the government funds something doesn’t mean it’s indicative of the people’s desires.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:46:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thank you for spending your hard earned dollars to support a local small business with your doughnut purchase. I wouldn't call that purchase "stupid shit" nor would I call supporting Ukraine stupid either.
View Quote

No, they are both stupid but sending money to Ukraine is no go for me. The business owner was happy and discounted the bottle of black cherry vodka. I haven't been scared of Russia since I had to hide under a desk in elementary school.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I cannot have my own opinion because that would mean you allowing it would give it merit?  Man you seem a bit unhinged.  

Decaf, take a break, breath?  I am not your enemy, never was.  You and people like you on this website are ratcheting up the vitriol.  I am not your enemy and your posts are all fucked up.  Go back and read them.  They are pretty much all bitterly angry.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry but I don't record the user names of the peopple I reply to. If I happen to reply to you in multiple threads.. well I'll take your word for it, but it's not on purpose. And no, there is no "agree to disagree" because that would mean me saying that your point has merit.. which it does not imho. This is because "But the deficit" can be used as a counter point to most things that are brought up on this forum. It's the easy answer. Now if you were to say, "we need to cut some entitlements so support Ukraine does not add to the deficit" then at least that's a reasonable position. Too many people here say "fuck Ukraine and fuck Russia" - not saying that's you, but saying that and/or defaulting to "but the deficit" is the pro Russia position.

Oh, you can have your own opinion. You just can't ask me to agree to disagree because I reject the premise of your argument on this particular issue. That's all. Don't take it personally.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:51:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You can self-identify as anything you want. Granted, I haven’t been to Ukraine in about 10 years, but the last time I was there I couldn’t tell the difference between the drunk Russian orcs and the drunk Ukrainian orcs.

You ever been to Ukraine?
View Quote

So you arent American, given that like most of the United States citizens you are not a majority Native. Race is not ethnicity. Ethinicty is driven by a shared cultural identity, so yes a person can self identify and a large group of similar aligned people create a distinct group. The Ukrainians view themselves as distinct and have a long cultural and national history to support it.

We get it you have family in Ukraine, that doesnt mean your shitty opinion is somehow validated, it just means you have family in Ukraine that you are seemingly okay ending up in a mass grave, but you do you man.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:52:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Oh, you can have your own opinion. You just can't ask me to agree to disagree because I reject the premise of your argument on this particular issue. That's all. Don't take it personally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't say it personally then?

Yes we can agree to disagree.  Your failure to do so is everything that is wrong with this forum.  I am not your enemy.....assuming you stand for liberty, the 2A, freedom, etc.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:54:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I’m telling you, these members are liberals.
View Quote

Really

Please back that up.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:56:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL

PM4E is the authority on reasonable positions. Just ask her/him/it if you don't believe me. Now quit protesting and open your wallet.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:56:37 PM EDT
[#10]
If I could snap my fingers and drain the bank accounts and steal all of the assets of every Ukraine worshipper to fund the war, I'd do it in a heartbeat to help Slava the Ukraine
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 1:59:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Really

Please back that up.
View Quote

I really want to thank you for your heroic deployment to DC.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#12]
We can’t afford 2 billion to upgrade F22’s but the ukraine grift has no limit. Wonder why?  I’m guessing most of you are happy that at least 10% is getting funneled back to the democrat commies in the US.

Also fuck russia and pootie.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I see that the Ukrainebros are super excited about big government deficit spending.  

True colors...
View Quote

You excited about deficit spending on the border?

/oh that’s different
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:01:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Really

Please back that up.
View Quote
There are plenty of non liberal members who support giving ukraine unending support.  Some I count as friends.  I hate to see posts like that.

Then there are plenty of unending ukraine supporters who look at anybody who has a diverging opinion and immediately scream russian troll.  The back that up goes both ways.

I wish people could agree to disagree.  This subject is driving a deep wedge.  People who don't want to give unending support may have different reasons that russian propaganda.  And yea sure joe biden wants to give unending support to ukraine, doesn't mean you voted joe bide.

There are few innocent here.  From my perspective having barely chimed in on any of this since it started the unending ukraine supporters need to seriously police their own.  I have been accused of muh russia, and its not so.  Now I got some guy in here quoting me who doesn't even know me, telling me whats what, all because I Don't agree with him.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I don't know, I only know how I was and am being affected.  A lot of rabid foaming at the mouth posters willing to tell my how wrong I am without even listening to my particular reasoning.  

But please support who you want how you want.  I am ok with it.  Moreover its all just words I AM FINE....
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We can’t afford 2 billion to upgrade F22’s but the ukraine grift has no limit. Wonder why?  I’m guessing most of you are happy that at least 10% is getting funneled back to the democrat commies in the US.

Also fuck russia and pootie.
View Quote

Cool, what’s your opinions on student loan forgiveness and why you do think that gets so much more of a pass in GD despite costing us significantly more?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:03:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The Putinheads in this thread are some of the most sensitive snowflakes on this forum
View Quote

It’s glorious
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:03:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Really

Please back that up.
View Quote

I usually don't stick my nose in the Ukraine stuff because my opinion makes no difference. But, I'll give you credit for 1 thing. I saw the snapshot you posted of the money you sent for the war effort and you put your money where your mouth is. My first thought was, you're an idiot but then I thought, I spend that much on restaurants a month....then I felt like an idiot. A well fed idiot but an idiot no less.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:03:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

$40B translates to $112 per American. Kind of wild that only $112 has so many people triggered, but I guess I should be thankful to be blessed that this small amount does not burden me.
View Quote

Total aid is closer to $60B.  And not factored by Americans but by taxpayers in America.

Closer to $500 per taxpayers if we want to be specific.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:04:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ukraine, where money does not work!
View Quote

That shattered Russian grad battery disagrees about that
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:04:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Cool, what’s your opinions on student loan forgiveness and why you do think that gets so much more of a pass in GD despite costing us significantly more?
View Quote

Thats because it helps principled conservatives back account.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:05:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If I could snap my fingers and drain the bank accounts and steal all of the assets of every Ukraine worshipper to fund the war, I'd do it in a heartbeat to help Slava the Ukraine
View Quote

PayPal thanks you for your rightthink.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:06:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Really beautiful when a democratic people are able to defend themselves against an invader isn't it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:06:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Thats because it helps principled conservatives back account.
View Quote

10% for the small guy just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:07:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
For someone who “doesn’t care”, you sure create a lot of threads about this…
View Quote

Amen.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

@cryo_tech

How is Ukraine any better than Afghanistan?
View Quote

They're winning. And killing Russians.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:10:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

PayPal thanks you for your rightthink.
View Quote
PayUp

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#27]
I need bullets. Not a ride.

Legend.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:15:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yeah all day long I hear people talking about Ukraine… oh wait no I don’t. Nobody gives shit, every Arfcom poll is 80% against spending more money there. Quit rehashing lib talking points and propaganda.
View Quote

Join date post count totally speaks for ARFCOM
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:15:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

So you arent American, given that like most of the United States citizens you are not a majority Native. Race is not ethnicity. Ethinicty is driven by a shared cultural identity, so yes a person can self identify and a large group of similar aligned people create a distinct group. The Ukrainians view themselves as distinct and have a long cultural and national history to support it.

We get it you have family in Ukraine, that doesnt mean your shitty opinion is somehow validated, it just means you have family in Ukraine that you are seemingly okay ending up in a mass grave, but you do you man.
View Quote

You know shit. One of myself and my wife’s closet friends is Ukrainian and very pro-Ukrainian. She is extremely grateful for what the US is providing. She is also married to a US Army Ranger Captain. Conversely, her brother is a Colonel in the Russian Army. She laughs about that, because she says that doesn’t mean the same thing it does in the US military.

Again, you know shit about what you’re talking about.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:17:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Thank you for spending your hard earned dollars to support a local small business with your doughnut purchase. I wouldn't call that purchase "stupid shit" nor would I call supporting Ukraine stupid either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

More embellishing in leiu of attempting a salient point. So sorry that the $112 has you triggered. I'm sure my tax burden is higher than yours and I'm sure I donated more than your tax burden in the form of extra cash on top. So, you're welcome

I spent that much on some polish doughnuts the other day. I guess everyone is entitled to spend their money on stupid shit. For me, doughnuts was better money spent than Ukraine but to each their own.

How *DARE YOU*. He should have donated that $112 to Ukraine! *ALL DISPOSABLE INCOME* should be donated to Ukraine!

Anything less, and you're a TRAITOR!!!
Heck, I even think everyone should be selling their own organs!

The US Government seriously needs to CRIMINALIZE people who arent enthusiastic enough about their support for Ukraine! IF you're the last man clapping for Zalenski... you should be sent to a FEMA CAMP!
A DOLLAR SPENT ON YOURSELF IS A DOLLAR SPENT FOR PUTIN!
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:17:26 PM EDT
[#31]
I believe zalenski has dirt on bidens and many us politicians corrupt dealings in Ukraine. If we don't keep funding their defense information gets leaked.

Europe should be paying for all of this if they really believe Russia is a threat to them. Which I don't think anyone really believes . Y'all just eat up propaganda.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:17:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Really beautiful when a democratic people are able to defend themselves against an invader isn't it.
View Quote
I love democracy

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:20:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Join date post count totally speaks for ARFCOM
View Quote

So 19ers don’t know how to read a poll?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:21:48 PM EDT
[#34]
May my tax dollars make many cargo 200's.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:24:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Hope Putin sees this bro. You've been a good comrade.
View Quote

Haha, the ONLY response to anything anti-Ukraine is "REEEE YOU'RE A PUTIN SHILL".

Yeah, nah.  Fuck Putin.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:31:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except its not about that.  It’s about those NG contracts.  

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:32:12 PM EDT
[#37]
This fucking shit needs to stop.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:36:27 PM EDT
[#38]
My theory is that after the disaster in Afghanistan there is a contingent of conservatives that will latch onto anything displaying American superiority. Right now that is weaponry used against Russians. It doesn’t matter to them that domestically we’re failing as a nation and we look incredibly weak to the rest of the world.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:39:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
My theory is that after the disaster in Afghanistan there is a contingent of conservatives that will latch onto anything displaying American superiority. Right now that is weaponry used against Russians. It doesn’t matter to them that domestically we’re failing as a nation and we look incredibly weak to the rest of the world.
View Quote

Post of the month right here.

ETA: So many of the Fund UkRaInE at all costs crowd were duped by the war on terror (Afghanistan & Iraq).
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:39:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You know shit. One of myself and my wife’s closet friends is Ukrainian and very pro-Ukrainian. She is extremely grateful for what the US is providing. She is also married to a US Army Ranger Captain. Conversely, her brother is a Colonel in the Russian Army. She laughs about that, because she says that doesn’t mean the same thing it does in the US military.

Again, you know shit about what you’re talking about.
View Quote

That literally did not address a single thing in my post, just that you have connections in the region. Guess what every person in the world is 3.5 connections away from any other living being on this planet. Are the Ukrainians I converse with daily not also valid? Is this like Pokemon where we drop cards for clout or do we discuss reality where Russia has invaded a democratic country, while flawed, is willing to fight for itself and its destiny. Look Ukraine has had corruption problems, every country that was in the Soviet sphere has, the Orange Revolution was a a pretty concrete example that the people of Ukraine were through with that shit and Russia invaded shortly there after. For a bunch of people that thumped their chest about draining the swamp this forum has been ignoring the reality that corruption fights back.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:41:15 PM EDT
[#41]

LOL. So why has support for Ukraine in national polls been trending up? What is the rest of America missing?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:42:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

LOL. So why has support for Ukraine in national polls been trending up? What is the rest of America missing?
View Quote

Are these the same polls that had Hillary winning by a landslide?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:44:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck it, lets assume your hypothesis is correct, why would you want those reserves falling into he hands to the Russians where they could continue to use NG as a weapon against Europe?
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:45:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

So 19ers don’t know how to read a poll?
View Quote

and 21ers think a GD poll has any merit
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:48:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Are these the same polls that had Hillary winning by a landslide?
View Quote

This will be a shocker, but the polls were largely right on in regards to national polling in that election. Trump ran a statistically improbable path to win in the EC, he clinched every toss up state in the mid-west, he loses a single one of those very close races and he lost.  It wasnt a failure of the polling, it was largely a fuck up in strategy and execution on the Dems side.
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:53:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Fuck it, lets assume your hypothesis is correct, why would you want those reserves falling into he hands to the Russians where they could continue to use NG as a weapon against Europe?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s about selling the huge surplus of gas we have in the US. Kinda hard to sell that to europe with cheap Russian NG in the way. This is why we got involved with Ukraine in the first place.

Energy traders are making a killing exporting US natural gas to Europe as prices soar - with some single shipments bringing in $200 million

Deficit spending laying debt on our children's shoulders so that a few companies can get rich… this is the way our country has been run for 100 years.  Iraq and Afghanistan was no different in this regard.  Meanwhile the common man fights and is told they are on some humanitarian conquest.

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:55:09 PM EDT
[#47]
The anti Ukraine tards are getting to be as obnoxious and troll-like as the covid vax or derp trolls.

Rated as troll.

Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:56:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, america being humiliated and embarrassed and our National pride being thrown in the gutter is good
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 2:56:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
May my tax dollars make many cargo 200's.
View Quote

And 300s.

I’ll settle for either
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 3:01:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yes, america being humiliated and embarrassed and our National pride being thrown in the gutter is good
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you even read what he posted?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top