Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 7:02:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Obama approves of wearing hats with ears tucked in.  

YA KNAWH WUT IM SAYIN chea...

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

visors on anybody is just as gay.  

I laugh when I see somebody wearing one backward AND upside down.

yeah that is the worst.

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
when the stupidity of wearing a hat for a purpose other than keeping the sun out of your eyes (read: fucking backwards) spread so as to no longer point out the tremendously moronic they had to invent a dumber way to do things..............

I wear my hat backwards when I weld

read. the. thread.
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 7:09:29 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah i just tried to put a hat on over my ears and theres no way thats possible unless you wear a top hat in which case you have bigger problems unless your a midget who hangs out with a real tall dude with metal teeth
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 7:15:46 PM EDT
[#5]
To all of you little kiddies out there, that like to wear your hats backwards, or off to the side. Knock your self out. But you are just identifying yourself with a certain segment of the population.

Like it or not, you are being labeled just like that group.
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#6]
is it acceptable in Tee-Ball?  
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 7:33:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Easy fix to this problem. Give them all LaRue hats! I can't get that son of gun half way down my head, never mind over my ears!

QFT

I wish mine fit better, but I look like some jug head trying to wear a little kids hat...lol

LaRue beanies
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 1:29:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 2:40:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I am not sure why people that don't play baseball wear baseball hats anyway.

If I need to stop sweat I tie on a bandanna. To block sun I use a boonie hat.

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 3:16:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am not sure why people that don't play baseball wear baseball hats anyway.

If I need to stop sweat I tie on a bandanna. To block sun I use a boonie hat.

So does that mean there is a LaRue baseball team?
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:17:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Amen and I thought it was just me getting old and intollerant. Needs to be said loudly!
Quoted:
You look like a fuckin Jesse James-wanna-be trailer park reject

ps - the chain wallet & baggy pants are not helping your image, either..

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:26:27 PM EDT
[#12]
When Ever I shoot I turn my hat backwards...
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:29:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm very self conscience about my thin hair. I wear a hat all the time.

when some of it started to go, i said screw it and it all went ... clean shaven ... now i wear a hat to stop getting sunburn on my head

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:29:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
when the stupidity of wearing a hat for a purpose other than keeping the sun out of your eyes (read: fucking backwards) spread so as to no longer point out the tremendously moronic they had to invent a dumber way to do things..............

Thank you. A few years ago, the backwards baseball cap thing might have been cute on little six year old boys, but on grown men (especially a Dallas Cowboy QB) it looks downright idiotic.

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:30:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm very self conscience about my thin hair. I wear a hat all the time.

It's a solar panel for my sex machine !  -  

LOL
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:34:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Wait. Time out. Back-the-fuck-up.

You're saying that you've seen people wear baseball caps with the top of their ears tucked underneath the cap??

You know, Bill Engvall has a whole stand-up comedy routine about handing out signs to stupid people so they could be readily identified ("Here's your sign"). I'm beginning to realize that most of the people who need these signs are, in fact, supplying their own through other means.

_MaH

Obama/Biden '08 Bumper stickers come to mind...
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:38:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Some of you people are just miserable fuckers.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:42:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I wear my hat backwards sometimes so I guess this makes me a moron to.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wear my hat backwards sometimes so I guess this makes me a moron to.

if i see you wearing a hat in a different way than it was designed and makes sense to wear then yes, i will assume that you're a fucking retard.  you may prove me wrong at some point but it's certainly going to be my first impression to think to myself, "look at that dumb shit, he can't even operate a hat.  hope he isn't in a position to make any decisions that affect others."

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 8:47:54 PM EDT
[#20]
If you are over the age of 12, you should not wear your hat backwards.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I haven't seen one worn turned inside out yet, but it's only a matter of time...
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 9:25:27 PM EDT
[#22]
there must be a rapper video with them doing that.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top