Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 728
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 5:41:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tallpaul:
funny... for the first time I ran into another AR15 member searching the walmart deals... I grabbed the last two savage axi and I saw a guy come up and lookin for something. I asked him what he was lookin for and I asked him where he learned of the deals he was askin for- another AR15.com guy... darn I have competition now :) he is younger n likely more web savy to boot ... dammit :p Hw was decent even so its not too bad
View Quote
Yepp, that was me.  Good to meet you.  I wondered what the odds were that the 2 savage rifle boxes that were sitting out as I walked up were not the clearance ones.... The odds weren't very good lol.  Luckily they still had a 30-06 at the 199 so I ended up picking that one up.  That lady found me one of the 5cubic foot freezers in the back for $35.  I was real happy about that, that was the main reason I went. I have bought to many guns around here because of you guys lol.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 5:44:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By officerX:
$5 at my store, just bought the last one.

Hyper Tough 25’ 3 outlet outdoor extension cord
View Quote
Ha ha ha price for it near my store is 35.99. Like 6 bucks over MSRP.  I live in the middle of the desert for this thread.  My closest store never has anything in stock or on clearance.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 5:45:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 4FishLimit:

I bought a couple of these last go around for each of my oldest kids, I think I paid $89 for each.

My youngest is still a ways away from shooting, but I'd love to pick up a third one to tuck away.

I wonder if the UPC or SKU has changed since BS does not pull up any in my AO but I know that 2 or 3 local stores have one on display for $99. I might have to stop and see if I can get them to scan one and see what price it pulls.
View Quote
This is the one you’re seeing for $99.  
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=140596624
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 5:46:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Of all the terrible ordeals I have heard of at walmart, my brother told me one last night that topped the list.  He went to a walmart and bought quite a few of the roomba 680s.  Checked out and was walking out. The greeter stopped him on the way out and said he cant leave with them. He pretty much said to get bent.  They grabbed the cart and wouldn't let him leave.  He had to wait for them to call over 3 managers untill one said he could leave.  They said it was a price mistake and he couldnt have them.  Keep in mind he already paid for them all and had the receipt...
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 5:47:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 5:52:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 5:52:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Charleston:
Of all the terrible ordeals I have heard of at walmart, my brother told me one last night that topped the list.  He went to a walmart and bought quite a few of the roomba 680s.  Checked out and was walking out. The greeter stopped him on the way out and said he cant leave with them. He pretty much said to get bent.  They grabbed the cart and wouldn't let him leave.  He had to wait for them to call over 3 managers untill one said he could leave.  They said it was a price mistake and he couldnt have them.  Keep in mind he already paid for them all and had the receipt...
View Quote
I would have told them the same thing and continued to walk out. Tell them they can call the police. I paid for it. My property and you can bugger off. One store I used to go to had people that wanted to check your receipt on the way out. I would just say no thanks and kept on walking.

Kind of makes things awkward the next time you go back though.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 5:58:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Haoleb:
I would have told them the same thing and continued to walk out. Tell them they can call the police. I paid for it. My property and you can bugger off. One store I used to go to had people that wanted to check your receipt on the way out. I would just say no thanks and kept on walking.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Haoleb:

I told him I would have called the cops on them.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 5:59:05 PM EDT
[#9]
$5 at my store, just bought the last one.

Hyper Tough 25’ 3 outlet outdoor extension cord
View Quote
Still $36 at my local store.  
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 6:01:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By grimhollow:

Man, I can tell you it's rare to get any of these deals around here.  Wards Rd Walmart is the worst, I'm convinced the employees hide things there.  I've had a little luck over in Madison Heights, but that's about it.
View Quote
I have pretty much found the same thing. I tried on the first thread to get in on the clearance Ruger Americans but the worker informed me after showing him the code and all that, that the manager had bought it as soon as it was marked down
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 6:11:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Cankles4Prison:

This is the one you’re seeing for $99.  
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=140596624
View Quote
Yep, sure is.

And holy cow, the stores around me are loaded up on them...every single store within 15 miles of me as at least 3, with several having 5-7.

Even at $99 they're not a bad deal, I've been pretty happy with the one we gifted my son last year. Shoots great and it doesn't appear to be ammo picky. Hopefully the one my daughter is getting this year for Christmas will be just as reliable.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 6:38:20 PM EDT
[#12]
FYI on the Federal rebate, I just got an email saying mine was shipped.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By jonathon1289:
FYI on the Federal rebate, I just got an email saying mine was shipped.
View Quote
Is that separate from the email stating it was approved?

I got an email 5 weeks or so ago stating that my rebate was approved and should mail out in 4 weeks.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Struck out on the chest freezer, but snagged one of the Aldi inverter generators. Looks identical to all the Wen/Pulsar clone jobs at half the price.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 6:48:22 PM EDT
[#15]

I got an email 5 weeks or so ago stating that my rebate was approved and should mail out in 4 weeks.
View Quote
Yes, different from the approval email. The shipped email says to watch the mail for an envelope and includes an example.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 6:50:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By gimmeammo13:

no, 11/05.

or alledgedly 11/4 at 9 pm.  they told me that my two would still qualify.  still holding my breath to see if that holds true.
View Quote
Did you submit online or mail it in?
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 7:04:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By daChickenman:
Savage 93f
View Quote
There is a store in my area that shows 1 in stock at $49, I'm gonna check Sunday morning.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 7:22:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Just picked up one of the Axis II rifles in 30-06 for 199. Did the online rebate form, so now I wait and see if it goes through. It's a lightweight rifle. Nothing fancy, but a good backup for my other '06 rifles. And yes, it has the Acu-Trigger. Not bad for $140.00
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Yep, sure is.

And holy cow, the stores around me are loaded up on them...every single store within 15 miles of me as at least 3, with several having 5-7.

Even at $99 they're not a bad deal, I've been pretty happy with the one we gifted my son last year. Shoots great and it doesn't appear to be ammo picky. Hopefully the one my daughter is getting this year for Christmas will be just as reliable.
View Quote
I have this $99 one.  It’s alright.  The only issues I have are with some of the non-plated ammo, I think it was Federal, the bullet head gets chewed into when loading.   There’s articles online that say to file something down, haven’t done it yet.  All of the plated ammo I’ve shot has been flawless and shoots accurate.  
But, now that I have a 10/22, I don’t use this one as much.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 7:31:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 7:39:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Did anyone score some CCI A17 ammo that's listed in the OP? How much was it? It's all normal price around me. Not sure if I missed out, or it was never marked down around here. I bought an A17 yesterday and I need to feed it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 7:53:25 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote
I think corporate might want to know that a number of their employees are illegally detaining customers, especially since its a felony in most states.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 7:58:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Do those A17’s have issues with regular .17hmr ammo?  Do you have to stick to A17 ammo?
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 8:00:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By SirPsycho:
Yes, different from the approval email. The shipped email says to watch the mail for an envelope and includes an example.
View All Quotes

Just got my shipping notice about 20 minutes ago

Link Posted: 11/9/2018 8:24:37 PM EDT
[#25]
I bought one of the Mossberg 535s with a broken forearm a few months back.  It had a good split in it, but wasn’t broken all the way through.  They had the box marked 10% off because of it.  Price ended up being a little over $100 after the extra discount and the clearance price.
I glued the split and it’s fine.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 8:37:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Yepp, that was me.  Good to meet you.  I wondered what the odds were that the 2 savage rifle boxes that were sitting out as I walked up were not the clearance ones.... The odds weren't very good lol.  Luckily they still had a 30-06 at the 199 so I ended up picking that one up.  That lady found me one of the 5cubic foot freezers in the back for $35.  I was real happy about that, that was the main reason I went. I have bought to many guns around here because of you guys lol.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tallpaul:
funny... for the first time I ran into another AR15 member searching the walmart deals... I grabbed the last two savage axi and I saw a guy come up and lookin for something. I asked him what he was lookin for and I asked him where he learned of the deals he was askin for- another AR15.com guy... darn I have competition now :) he is younger n likely more web savy to boot ... dammit :p Hw was decent even so its not too bad
I heard there's a clearance party in Ohio!
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 8:41:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Commando223:
Be sure to check the experation dates. I put back some that expire Nov 20, 2018
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mah827:
Originally Posted By mattellis2:
Originally Posted By gimmeammo13:
@gimmeammo13 there are a bunch of the .97 oz slim Jim varieties for $.10 now. I found the Tabasco and cheese steak flavors local to me.
holy crap!  these things are going to kill me, but at least i'll die .  120 of the large ones last trip.  i'll see what I can add this weekend.  lol
I got a big pile of them. I have been passing them out in the office this morning.
Thats exactly what I did this morning I bought too much lol.
I've looked at several walmarts for these.  The problem seems to be there are lots of different sku's for the same product.  No luck so far.  
I will make a list. Look for the older yellow packaging. It looks like the new sku packages are red. I dug thru a bunch to find the ones that were on clearance. They all seem to be by the registers at the front. I could never find the pepperoni and cheese ones gimmeammo posted.

Tabasco flavor .97 oz 2620011730 $.10
Cheese steak .97 oz 2620000611 $.10
Original 1.94 oz 2620014060 $.25
Original .97 oz 2620011700 $.10
Jack links original 1.5 oz 1708288060 $.25
Jack links teriyaki 1.5 oz 1708288062 $.25
Be sure to check the experation dates. I put back some that expire Nov 20, 2018

expiration date on something like that is for 'best quality" or such. it  basically is preserved, and would last for several months to a year or more.

for something raw, or fresh, not treated or preserved, you might need to watch expiration dates
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:03:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By cm:

expiration date on something like that is for 'best quality" or such. it  basically is preserved, and would last for several months to a year or more.

for something raw, or fresh, not treated or preserved, you might need to watch expiration dates
View Quote
"Lets get this out on a tray!"
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:16:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Do those A17’s have issues with regular .17hmr ammo?  Do you have to stick to A17 ammo?
View Quote
Savage claims any 17hmr load works reliably on their website. I have no actual experience myself.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:45:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By golfcarz:
Savage claims any 17hmr load works reliably on their website. I have no actual experience myself.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By golfcarz:
Mine works with everything I have tried, but I get the A17 ammo for like $38 per 200 locally, so I shoot it mostly
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:07:28 PM EDT
[#31]
So, i tried to pick up this:

Savage Arms AXIS XP Youth Camo
UPC : 011356221810
SKU : 39818009

they couldn't find it and they couldn't scan it for me to prove they had two in stock, because i couldn't get brickseek to find the item.  can any of you help me witth a scanable UPC code?  The people were genuinely trying to help me, so i think i've got a good shot.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:20:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By hokiemojo:

they couldn't find it and they couldn't scan it for me to prove they had two in stock, because i couldn't get brickseek to find the item.  can any of you help me witth a scanable UPC code?  The people were genuinely trying to help me, so i think i've got a good shot.
Thanks!
View Quote
I would appreciate a useable UPC for this too as I will be buying one this weekend.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:24:45 PM EDT
[#33]

Thanks!
View Quote
Originally Posted By Mustang-Man:

I would appreciate a useable UPC for this too as I will be buying one this weekend.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:30:48 PM EDT
[#34]
thanks!  i tried using a barcode generator, but it didn't seem to want to work.  I do appreciate it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:33:05 PM EDT
[#35]
I bought a weatherby vanguard in 270 for a good hunting rifle. I was surprised to see that it had a nice crisp two stage trigger. Don’t know much about weatherby, for $250 it was a good buy.  any body hunt with weatherby rifles?
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:45:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Went to buy one of the pink muddy girl 243s but they couldn't figure out how to use the new computer system.  They did put my name on the box and took it to the back so I might go by tomorrow and get it.  On the plus side I got an email saying my first Federal rebate shipped.  Getting ready to submit another one soon.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:46:16 PM EDT
[#37]

Thanks!
View Quote
What caliber is that?
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:51:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Wangstang:
What caliber is that?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wangstang:

Thanks!
What caliber is that?
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:14:13 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote
Correct.

My approval email was from 9/26 and said expect the rebate within 4 weeks. Soo obviously they are a few weeks behind but seem to be processing.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:07:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By konger:

Which is better? Isn't the WSM the odd duckling?
View Quote
I have a 17WSM, fun lil cartridge. Just need to re-zero it at 100yds. It'll be easy to pick off the yotes on spent bambi remains
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:37:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By ben123:
I bought a weatherby vanguard in 270 for a good hunting rifle. I was surprised to see that it had a nice crisp two stage trigger. Don't know much about weatherby, for $250 it was a good buy.  any body hunt with weatherby rifles?
View Quote
Well, I got 6 of them.  
All have really nice triggers, like you mentioned.  Sighted in the 243, and it is super accurate.  Started sighting in the 308 but got a little confused with scope movements.    
So I haven't finished that one yet.  But I really like them.  They seem to be light years ahead of my older Rem 700 ADL.  I'm quite happy with them.
Week and a half til deer season starts.  I'm ready!
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:50:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:59:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By fatguy7814:
I’m now in the market for a new 50-60” TV... are all the TV deals dried up, or are there still some to be found?
View Quote
Sanyo FW55D25F 55" 1080p 60Hz Class LED HDTV, $129
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:04:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: officerX] [#44]
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:08:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:11:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:12:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:14:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:19:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:37:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Maybe already posted.

Remington 770 Youth Rifle with Scope, .243 Win, $150
View Quote
One store 45min away from me shows 1 at $124, $15 cheaper than the youth Savage after rebate. Between the 2 rifles which is the better deal?
Page / 728
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top