Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 728
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 1:04:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RMK-Man:

Need to check. The Remington 870 Express has a cheap finish, and cheaper wood but is a good dependable gun. They normally sell for around $350 though. If there is a real Remington 870 Wingmaster ($600 range) they have good wood, deep blueing and is a much nicer gun. It would be a steal to get one of those for under $200.
View Quote
Looks to me like an express with walnut furniture.

Definitely not a Wingmaster.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 1:16:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: officerX] [#2]
Originally Posted By craig24680:
Trying this again.

Will trade my Glock 19.3 for this NIW HP omen
View Quote
Originally Posted By mattellis2:
You want to trade a $400 glock for a $650 computer?
View Quote
Originally Posted By phonegunner:

In 2 years the $400 glock will still be worth around $400 where the $650 computer will be worth $10
View Quote
And.........the Omens are down to $299 is some places.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 1:36:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#3]
Originally Posted By evnash:
BS members, anyone see a set of cookware on clearance? my sammich maker has requested a new set for Christmas. Everything ive found to non BS members has been sold out/stolen.

It seems that large items that cant be bagged (vacuums, Cookware, coolers) are stolen often.
View Quote
got an $80 14 piece t-fal celebrate set in champagne color for $19 last weekend.  i think i posted skus for it.  i'll look it up again.  please hold.

t-fal link

the support manager that found this for me knew exactly where they would be.  he said "these are clearanced they'll probably be up in our customer service area"  came back 5 mins later wheeling them in a buggy.  got that the same night i got my last two axis.

eta: the link
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 2:30:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By officerX:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/335460/Capture_PNG-737716.JPG
View Quote
That’s tempting to ride over there for that one in Clarksville. But I know I’d strike out like always.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 2:42:50 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote
I'd wager those are vaporware.  One of my local stores has shown one at $349 since the first mark down months and months ago.  It doesn't exist.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 2:49:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By gimmeammo13:

ours is the "camo cave"
View Quote
Scarborough ME bargain cave is all ladder stands, blinds, etc.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 3:05:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Commando223:
Bailed out my Layaway .308's today and I noticed one still has the Indian when did they switch over to the "S".

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/63506/11_jpg-737146.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/63506/DSC_0006__2__JPG-737154.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/63506/DSC_0007__2__JPG-737155.JPG
View Quote
A little over a year ago or so IIRC...likely has to do with Vista Outdoors (parent company) and their left leaning leadership.

All of my Savages have the Indian
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 3:27:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I went looking for the laptops listed in the post above and was told at three different stores that if it shows one in stock it is the display model. There may not be anything wrong with a display model but I don't think I'll take that chance.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 4:08:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I got my Federal ammo rebate(s) in the mail today.  I was expecting a check for the $50 but they sent two separate prepaid plastic cards instead.  Oh well, it all spends the same I guess.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 4:22:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By mclark202:
That’s tempting to ride over there for that one in Clarksville. But I know I’d strike out like always.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mclark202:

Man, you just never know.

I went to the north side of Jacksonville to get 1 of the 3 listed on Brickseek and they said they didn't have any. They were very nice about it and took their time looking and couldn't find any.

I then went to the local store south of Jacksonville where 1 was listed. The guy went looking and found it and he said there were 3 more in the back even though they weren't listed.

I got mine, but I know how you feel. You strike out a few times and it makes you want stop hunting for these deals and then you find a decent deal. The CPU and video card are worth the price alone.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 4:50:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I received my Federal rebate today.

I am pissed.

It is a $50 Visa Debit card.

I can find nowhere in the terms that the rebate is in the form of a debit card.

In fact it states "Rebate paid in U.S. funds only".

I am not sure if federal is skirting the law here by not issuing a check and not disclosing its a debit card.

I am very sure I checked NO boxes that authorized a debit card.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 4:50:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Gopher:
I went looking for the laptops listed in the post above and was told at three different stores that if it shows one in stock it is the display model. There may not be anything wrong with a display model but I don't think I'll take that chance.
View Quote
I've bought two display models, both were HP Chromebooks and both work like new, one I even got the box. The trick is getting them out of "Demo Mode", ask some younger person for help if you know one that you think could crack into it.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 4:56:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By AustinAl:

I am pissed.

I am not sure if federal is skirting the law here by not issuing a check and not disclosing its a debit card.

View Quote
Why do you care? Use it at Walmart or for gas or anything that takes a debit card.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 5:02:06 PM EDT
[#14]

I am pissed.

View Quote
What’s the big deal?  $50 is $50.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 5:05:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By cbiggers:

Why do you care? Use it at Walmart or for gas or anything that takes a debit card.
View Quote
It's not a really big deal, but a lot of the prepaid cards that are not reloadable will end up with less than 50 cents and you can't use it anywhere. Again, not a big deal but aggravating that you can't actually get all of your money.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 5:06:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Wait until you have a charge over $50 and use it?  That's not even a tank of gas for my truck.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 5:14:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wm69] [#17]
No kidding.  I always use cards like that for gas.

Keep it in even round numbers so you can use it all.

At least you got your rebate.  Mine on the federal is still pending, and to top it off, my wheelybird rebate was denied because they said I didn't show proof that it actually shipped to me (I ordered it on Opticsplanet).

I put a picture of the invoice next to the box, another picture of the invoice next to the shipping container WITH MY MAILING ADDRESS ON IT, and obviously, a copy of the actual invoice.

I have now sent them the "your order has shipped" email from opticsplanet showing the tracking number, and now get to wait another 6-8 weeks for "processing".
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 5:18:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Bosqueboy:

I've bought two display models, both were HP Chromebooks and both work like new, one I even got the box. The trick is getting them out of "Demo Mode", ask some younger person for help if you know one that you think could crack into it.
View Quote
Good to know. Most of the floor models I've seen around here have been pounded on pretty good. Scratches, dirty, keys missing, that sort of thing. Depends on store to store I guess.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 5:35:47 PM EDT
[#19]
I think it was a Tmobile Rebate that came in the form of a Debit card. I took it to my bank WellsFargo and the cashed it for me no charge. You might want to see if it will work for you if you want the cash.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 6:10:55 PM EDT
[#20]

I am pissed.

View Quote
Did you expect a paper check?
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 6:18:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By FlMoose:
Same here, I'll send cash or I have a new JBL portable waterproof bluetooth speaker I picked up I can trade with cash. It seems like the roomba deal were widely known because every WM I went to had someone in the vacuum section demanding a roomba they saw was supposed to be in stock.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlMoose:
Originally Posted By wingmanchris:
I’m striking out on the Roombas locally

If someone has an extra 680 or 801, please send me a pm.  Let’s work out a deal.
Same here, I'll send cash or I have a new JBL portable waterproof bluetooth speaker I picked up I can trade with cash. It seems like the roomba deal were widely known because every WM I went to had someone in the vacuum section demanding a roomba they saw was supposed to be in stock.
We've got a couple of SC members in Sumter- they're showing several of each model there.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 6:56:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Got my federal rebate today as well, which was two separate debit cards (MasterCard).
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Got my 2 rebates!!!
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 7:20:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Gage:

Man, you just never know.

I went to the north side of Jacksonville to get 1 of the 3 listed on Brickseek and they said they didn't have any. They were very nice about it and took their time looking and couldn't find any.

I then went to the local store south of Jacksonville where 1 was listed. The guy went looking and found it and he said there were 3 more in the back even though they weren't listed.

I got mine, but I know how you feel. You strike out a few times and it makes you want stop hunting for these deals and then you find a decent deal. The CPU and video card are worth the price alone.
View Quote
He’s right.  You never know. I scored a 43” LG 4K HDR tv today for $99. It showed 1 in stock and sure enough they had it, still factory sealed in the box.  I had a list of clearance discounted TVs I was checking on and they had that 1.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 7:21:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Any time I have a few bucks left on a prepaid debit card, I just apply it to a bill that I can make a partial payment on, such as the cell phone
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 7:56:31 PM EDT
[#26]

I am pissed.

View Quote
I'm not seeing what your problem is bro.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 8:04:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Rough day for me. Checked 4 stores that showed they each had 1 in stock on the Roomba 680 according to dexter. Out of stock at all 4.

I know it’s a long shot but did anyone pick up an extra one. I will PayPal you the funds plus shipping and some for your time. That was going to be wife’s Christmas present. She has wanted one for awhile but I could never justify 300-600 dollars.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 8:05:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By wm69:
No kidding.  I always use cards like that for gas.

Keep it in even round numbers so you can use it all.

At least you got your rebate.  Mine on the federal is still pending, and to top it off, my wheelybird rebate was denied because they said I didn't show proof that it actually shipped to me (I ordered it on Opticsplanet).

I put a picture of the invoice next to the box, another picture of the invoice next to the shipping container WITH MY MAILING ADDRESS ON IT, and obviously, a copy of the actual invoice.

I have now sent them the "your order has shipped" email from opticsplanet showing the tracking number, and now get to wait another 6-8 weeks for "processing".
View Quote
Damn that sux.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 8:15:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Cankles4Prison:
Any time I have a few bucks left on a prepaid debit card, I just apply it to a bill that I can make a partial payment on, such as the cell phone
View Quote
Or just buy an amazon card for the exact amount and load it on your balance, or paypal. Lots of ways to burn them dowm
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 8:22:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stumbles] [#30]
Originally Posted By TWO_LABS:
Rough day for me. Checked 4 stores that showed they each had 1 in stock on the Roomba 680 according to dexter. Out of stock at all 4.

I know it's a long shot but did anyone pick up an extra one. I will PayPal you the funds plus shipping and some for your time. That was going to be wife's Christmas present. She has wanted one for awhile but I could never justify 300-600 dollars.
View Quote
It's showing two of that model at a store several miles from me, UPC: 267255446 marked down to $74 if that's the correct one. I can go look tomorrow and grab one if you want. @TWO_LABS

ETA: SKU, not UPC. It's showing two on Brickseek and Dexter both and I'm happy to go look if you want.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 8:42:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Stumbles:
It's showing two of that model at a store several miles from me, UPC: 267255446 marked down to $74 if that's the correct one. I can go look tomorrow and grab one if you want. @TWO_LABS

ETA: SKU, not UPC. It's showing two on Brickseek and Dexter both and I'm happy to go look if you want.
View Quote
@stumbles

I genuinely appreciate your offer. Yes that is the one and if you find one I will gladly compensate you for all the expenses. Thank you again
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 8:54:42 PM EDT
[#32]
@stumbles

I genuinely appreciate your offer. Yes that is the one and if you find one I will gladly compensate you for all the expenses. Thank you again
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stumbles:

@stumbles

No problem at all. I'll send you an IM with my info for contact outside of here to verify it's what you're wanting, provided they actually have them.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 10:43:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 11:27:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Snagged a Pardner pump 12 gauge for $89 today. I’m sure it’s already been posted but here it is just in case.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=4003414
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 11:35:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By SageEBR:

Or just buy an amazon card for the exact amount and load it on your balance, or paypal. Lots of ways to burn them dowm
View Quote
this here, add it to your amazon account, I burned thru a bunch of cards with 2 or 3 dollars on them a while back.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 12:29:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By wingmanchris:

He’s right.  You never know. I scored a 43” LG 4K HDR tv today for $99. It showed 1 in stock and sure enough they had it, still factory sealed in the box.  I had a list of clearance discounted TVs I was checking on and they had that 1.
View Quote
Which Tv???
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 12:47:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Does anyone have a brickseek link for the Savage bmag ? Saw it mentioned a couple times for $74  but can't find it on brickseek.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:50:45 AM EDT
[#38]
This is a wise statement
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:48:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By itchytriggerfinger:

Which Tv???
View Quote
Most stores showing $184, a couple have it at $99. LG 43” 4K LED. Ratings.com gives it a 7.0 overall.

https://www.dexterclearance.com/getClearance/719192609914

This is the same one but 49”. I’m seeing $378 by me.  Keep an eye on it.

https://www.dexterclearance.com/getClearance/719192618268
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 8:16:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Anyone snag an extra roomba and might be interested in trading for the arlo 3 camera system? My local store shows 2 roombas in stock but no one can find them, and no other stores within 100 miles shows any in stock.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 9:52:50 AM EDT
[#41]

I know it’s a long shot but did anyone pick up an extra one. I will PayPal you the funds plus shipping and some for your time. That was going to be wife’s Christmas present. She has wanted one for awhile but I could never justify 300-600 dollars.
View Quote
1 roomba is 99% of the time a display.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By NWRed:
Does anyone have a brickseek link for the Savage bmag ? Saw it mentioned a couple times for $74  but can't find it on brickseek.
View Quote
bmag as requested.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 10:03:26 AM EDT
[#43]
hoover react pet plus bagless.  $45

snagged this last night.  it doesn't clean by itself like the roombas, but seems to work well.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 10:43:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Gopher:
View Quote
This, especially anything electronic. Went to store looking for the Krups 14 cup coffee maker for $17 and one store locally had one that was the display model that they counted as one. It had no motor or electrical wire, just an empty shell
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 10:44:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By gimmeammo13:
hoover react pet plus bagless.  $45

snagged this last night.  it doesn't clean by itself like the roombas, but seems to work well.
View Quote
Was it a display?
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 11:18:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Got  my Federal Ammo rebate yesterday!!!
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 12:25:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Bosqueboy:

Was it a display?
View Quote
nope, brand new, sealed in the box.  didn't even know it was clearanced it was sitting in the clearance section with a $139 clearance sticker on it.  when i scanned, popped up for $45
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 12:27:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 12:38:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 12:39:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Huntmaster2:

It's not a really big deal, but a lot of the prepaid cards that are not reloadable will end up with less than 50 cents and you can't use it anywhere. Again, not a big deal but aggravating that you can't actually get all of your money.
View Quote
First world problems. The easy answer is to use the card the next time you spend over $50 - problem solved. I always use Wal-Mart to empty those gift cards that have a couple bucks left on them. Stick it in the card reader to pay just like any other card. Wal-Mart will suck it dry and then tell you how much more you need to pony up to finish the transaction. I've done it many times as I earn "bonuses" from some of our suppliers at work regularly and they come in the form of $50 and $100 gift cards. This is NOT an issue.
Page / 728
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top